𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑳𝑳𝑨𝑹 • γ€Œ 𝑲𝑡𝒀 𝑿...

By starrysnite

β•°β”ˆβž€ ❝ π™’π™π™šπ™§π™š.. π™©π™π™š π™π™šπ™‘π™‘ 𝙖𝙒 𝙄? ❞ βˆ˜β‚Šβœ§β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€βœ§β‚Šβˆ˜ You lived a normal and casual life in the twenty-f... More

Intro !! Woohoo !!
Your Bitchass Woke Up Late
I Don't Think We're In Kansas Anymore..
WHAT THE HEL- Wait Nvm It's Only A Chipmunk
Exercising - Your Worst Enemy.
As Dumb As A Roc- Boulder.
Worst Cooks In Ameri- Japan
Mr. Fox Beats Your Ass
Cancelled Sabito On Twitter
Surprise Party
R.I.P., Tanjirou's Long Hair
Old Friend
How To Kick Balls: 101
Sleepover
Haganezuka With The 'Tude
Kazumi Worries For Your Bowels
In The Depths
a/n (not rly tho, just me complaining)
Fedora Fucker
That's A Lot Of Damage!
Disney Princess
Overdramatic
Enter: Boar Bitch
Eeny Meeny Miney Moe...
Sherlock Holmes
Knee Murderer
WikiHow: To Flip Off A Lower Moon
Hang In There! (Literally!)
The Hashira's Reenactment Of Judge Judy
You Threatened.. Muzan Kibutsuji?
Get That Away From Me!
Pathetic Attempt At Charades
Mission Impossible!
Girls Don't Fart
Six In The Morning
Wakey Wakey, Eggs and Bakey!
Resentment
Truths Revealed
You Screw Yourself Over
Haganezuka Throws A Tantrum
Au Revoir!
All Aboard!
Don't Let The Bedbugs Bite!
Trouble In Paradise
Eyes Opened
Let's Make A Deal
Reunited At Last
Traitor
Bitter Goodbyes
Zombie
A Father's Love
You Turn Into An Old Man
Zenitsu's Stomach Goes Through World War III
Awkward Conversations 101
Shenanigans But Make It Fancy
Getting Blackmailed By A Toddler! Whoopee!
Who Doesn't Love Getting Slammed Into Fourteen Walls?
Second Guessing
The Hardest Thing
Eli Having No Sense Of Direction
The Return of The Psychopathic Swordsmith
Revealing The Truth
Life Without You
Enter: Flamboyant Bitch
Mission Impossible-er
Flashy Lights
Inosuke Goes Through Puberty
Another Day, Another Blackmail
Meeting
Eli Gets Extremely Humbled
DΓ©jΓ  VuοΏΌ
Disoriented
Slandering Eli, Pt. 2719
im alive !! woo!! (a/n)
The Emergence
That One Britney Spears Song
Broken Record
Enter: The First Wife
Lucky Is She
Karma, Bitch!
Missing
At Long Last
His Perspective
After The Storm
Heart to Heart
Room Arrest
The Great Ice Cream War - Chocolate Vs. Vanilla
Training Dummy
Not-So Sleeping Beauty
No Ifs, Ands, Or Buts
Into The Village
Mohawk Boy
Read The Room
You're Not Schizophrenic, Are You?
The Key
A Puny Crow Kicks Your Ass
Fucked Up Version Of Excalibur
Oh No, He's Hot!
Oogies!
Somebody, Fix The Wifi..
You're Single, Aren't You?
Hips Don't Lie!
In Which: You Drown Like The Titanic

Slipped Out

900 39 40
By starrysnite

me when i finally update
hiii every1 😇😇

tell me why we reached 100K READS?? HELLOOO???
THANK U SM??

lowkey feel bad cus of the sloooww updates but oh my god thank u sososos much 🫶

love u all

WARNING : Swearing, Very slight Swordsmith Village Spoilers

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

You blinked in sudden surprise.
Once.. twice.. thrice..

'Wait a second.. what'd she just say?'

You squinted through the lined closet, watching the woman make her way towards both Sōta's and Eli's beds.

Her eyes darted back and forth between the two, before she slapped both of their unconscious faces, "YOU.. MORONS! ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?! I SPEND ALL THAT TIME TRAINING YOU JUST SO YOU CAN—"

'WAIT A DAMN MINUTE..'

You cupped your face between your hands, whispering to yourself in a somewhat frenzied state, "Holy shit.. that's who trained Eli!?"

Zenitsu let out a startled scream, interrupting the woman halfway through her scoldings, "AH—!! MISS, MISS PLEASE!" He jogged over to her, "THOSE MORONS ARE INJURED!! ARE YOU OKAY IN THE HEAD!?"

The woman turned her head towards Zenitsu with one of her brows raised. She then questioned him with a condescending tone, "Hey, boy. What did you just say to me?"

A cold shiver ran through Zenitsu's spine, "Uh- erm.. nothing! Yeah, nothing! Sorry! Get back to beating the shit out of them.. I will.." He made an 'X' with his arms, "..NOT stand in your way!"

The woman zeroed her glare on the yellow haired boy; the one who was also dripping with nervous sweat. She then scoffed, "Damn. You're a pussy.. I was just teasing you."

An imaginary arrow pierced Zenitsu right through the chest, "WHAT—?!"

Upon hearing the woman tease Zenitsu in such an ego-crushing way, you snorted into the fist of your hand.

The woman snapped her head towards the sound of your laugh - the closet you were hiding in. It took you a few moments to process what you had just done, and as soon as she started to walk towards you, you inwardly panicked.

'OH FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK—'

You scrambled to try and hide between a couple of brooms, but to your embarrassment, it made even more noise.

She neared even closer.

Zenitsu, who had just finally caught on what was happening, scrambled over to the woman, "WAIT, WAIT, WAIT! YOU REALLY DON'T WANT TO GO IN THERE—"

But he was too late.

She slammed the sliding door open, causing you to tumble down onto the ground in front of her. This caused a domino effect of brooms and other cleaning supplies to topple on top of you.

You let out a yelp, before sheepishly looking up to her figure, "Tiimmmbeerrr.. am I right—? Haha.." You reluctantly batted the brooms and cleaning supplies off your back, before shakily trying to stand up.

She stared down at you with a deadpan, "Was that you trying to hide?" She then turned away, before walking back over to her disciple's beds, "Because you really do suck at it. You couldn't have been any more obvious, pfft."

You widened your eyes, before fully regaining balance on your feet, "EH? LOOK, I THINK I DID PRETTY GOOD FOR A GIRL WITH A BROKEN LEG!"

Zenitsu ran over to you in a panicked state, "(Y/N)-chan!! ARE YOU OKAY?!" He reached out a hand to your laying figure, before helping you up. He then slinged your arm around his shoulder as you continued, "PLUS.. YOU CAN'T BLAME ME FOR LAUGHING! IT WAS FUNNY!"

You then lowered your voice, before using your free hand to facepalm, "Just.. don't tell anyone I was in here! I'll get put on house arrest at this point..."

You paused, "..wait. Would it be like.. hospital room arrest.. or.."

Zenitsu exasperatedly sighed, "(Y/N)-chan..."

He then looked at you, "It'd probably be.. something like.. doctor arrest." You scoffed, "Nono.. that just sounds like you're arresting a doctor."

"No it doesn't.. not if you say it in the right context."

"Zenitsu.. you literally don't have a education. Just trust me."

"WHAT?! (Y/N)-CHAN, YOU'RE SUCH A BULLY—!"

The woman's eyes lit up with a spark of recognition. She turned back to you, "You're the infamous (Y/N)?" You blinked owlishly, "Wait, me? Yeah.. I'm (Y/N)."

You squinted your eyes at the woman, trying to rack up a memory of meeting her, "But.. funny story.. I don't really remember you..!"

The woman chuckled as she pointed her thumb at Eli, "We haven't! Hugh told me all about you!" A cheeky grin grew onto her face, "With all the embarrassing stories he told me, I really wanted to meet you!"

Your cheeks slightly tinted pink from embarrassment, "Embarrassing stories..? Oh my god. What did he tell you?!"

She coughed into her fist, trying to contain her giggles, "He told me about that one time—"

You yelled over her, shaking your hands frantically, "NO, NEVERMIND!!" You then lowered your voice, "I don't want to be reminded of my not-so-smart moments... you get it.. hah.."

You then smiled, "Anyways! Introductions are in order.. seeming as if you already know my name!" You pointed to Zenitsu, "This is Zenitsu! He's one of my closest friends here!" A faint blush creeped onto his face as a smile quickly grew, "I'm o-one of your closest friends?"

You chuckled, tightening your arm around his shoulder, "Of course you are! We're like two peas in a pod!" At this point, his face was as red as a ripe tomato, "Y-Yeah!! Yeah we are!"

The woman stuck out her hand towards the two of you, a wide smile evident on her features, "I'm Tomoe. Tomoe Shiraki. I'm the one who trained both Sōta and Hugh."

You grasped your hand with hers, before shaking it rapidly, "I knew it! Ha! You are the person who trained El-" You abruptly stopped yourself, "..Hugh!"

You each let go, "Both of them were always nervous of you visiting, one time they even did a push-up challenge to decide who would be forced to send you a letter!"

Tomoe's face hardened.

She snapped her head towards her two unconscious students, with a burning flame of fury found within her eyes. She seethed as she slowly made her way towards the two, "They, what..?"

Zenitsu yelped, before running towards Tomoe to stop her, "WAAAGGHH, TOMOE-SAN!! NOT NOW!!" However, as he did so, he left you to fall onto your ass.

You let out a small yell, "AGH—! ZENITSU, WHAT THE HELL, MAN!?" The yellow haired boy whipped his head back to you in shock, his face turning pale, "OH MY GOD, (Y/N)-CHA—!"

As the result of turning his head back to you while running, he barreled right into the back of Tomoe, just as she was reaching out her hands to Eli.

They each let out a cry of alarm as they fell to the ground as if they were a ton of bricks. Tomoe, with an irk mark apparent on her forehead, screamed at the poor boy, "HEY, BOY! WHAT THE FUCK!? GET OFF OF ME—!!"

You burst into laughter, seeing poor Zenitsu scramble to his feet with tears pricking his eyes, "WAAAGGHH!! I'M SO SORRY! PLEAAASSEE!! PLEASE DON'T HURT MEEE—!!"

Soon enough, the door to the room inevitably slammed open, revealing a confused, yet irritated Shinobu. Her classic small smile adorned her face. However, her brows were furrowed, and you were pretty sure you could've seen an irk mark.

You let out a wince, whipping your head to Zenitsu in a panic. You then loudly whispered to him, as he stared at you in shock, "YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE LOOKOUT. HOW DIDN'T YOU HEAR HER??"

Zenitsu whimpered. The poor boy practically pissed his pants, at this point, "I WAS TOO BUSY DEALING WITH THE TWO OF YOU!!"

Tomoe stood to her feet, "You're a dumbass, how the actual fuck did you make it this far in your life? Especially as a demon slayer? What the fuck?"

Zenitsu snapped his head towards the woman, "YOU'RE SO MEAN—!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! IF YOU WERE MY TEACHER, I'D QUIT ON THE FIRST DAY OF TRAININGGG!!"

You felt a hand gently land on your shoulder, making you stiffen. You slowly but surely cranked your head behind you, coming face to face with the Insect Hashira herself.

You sheepishly smiled as a sweatdrop rolled down your cheek, "Heeeeyy, Shinobuuuu.. haha. Funny seeing you heerreee, eh? Long time no see—"

"(L/N)."

You immediately cracked under pressure, "I'M SORRY!! PLEASE!! I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE MY FRIENDS WERE OKAY, REALLY!! I WAS GONNA GO BACK AFTER, I SWEAR!!"

Her chilling voice made its way to your ears once more, "I'll deal with you in a second." Her eyes shifted over to Zenitsu, who was dripping with sweat, "Were you her accomplice?"

Snot ran down his nose as he practically malfunctioned, "WHAT?! YOU'RE MAKING IT SOUND LIKE WE DID A CRIMEE—!!"

Shinobu hardened her glare on the poor boy, "So you did, hm? Okay."

"PLEAS-"

Finally, she turned to Tomoe.
And with that, her entire mood had flipped like a light switch.

Her eyes lit up as she lifted her firm hand off of your shoulder and made her way over to her acquaintance, "Ah, Tomoe-chan! Long time no see! How've you been?"

Tomoe reflected the Hashira's expression, "Same as always, aha! It's good to see you, butterfly!"

"I told you to not call me tha-"

Tomoe put her hands up and let out a chuckle, "Yeaahh, I know! But I couldn't help but tease you a bit, we both know that."

You blinked owlishly, "Huh? You both know eachother?"

Tomoe smirked, before wrapping her arm around Shinobu, "Yup-! Just as you said with your little piss boy over there,"

"I'm not a piss boy—!"

"We're like two peas in a pod! Right, Shinobu?"

Shinobu cracked a small grin, before turning to you, her entire demeanor changing once more, "Don't think I forgot about you, (Y/N)."

She waved Tomoe off, "We'll catch up later, hm? I have some business to attend to first." She then snapped to Zenitsu, "Carry her on your back and follow me back to her room, Agatsuma."

You sucked your teeth in, whispering into Zenitsu's ear, "Oooohh... she used not only my last name, but yours too.." You then teased him in a sing-song voice, "You're in trouuu-bleeee!"

Zenitsu's eye twitched in response, before he picked you up and plopped you on his back once more. He then miserably trudged out of the room, following Shinobu's lead.

『✦』

Following the minutes of walking in a tense silence, Zenitsu had dropped you off back in your bed. Shinobu dragged nearby stool next to your bed, before sitting on it with her legs crossed.

She passive aggressively smiled, before sternly ordering Zenitsu to leave the room, "Why don't you go back to your room, okay? (Y/N) and I are going to have a little chat."

You and Zenitsu locked eyes as he mouthed 'Sorry', before speeding out of the room. You dropped your jaw, lingering in the feeling of betrayal. You winced before shifting your gaze over to Shinobu.

You bit your tongue, quickly averting your vision down at your legs.

Her chilling voice arose once more, "(Y/N), may I just.." She exasperatedly sighed, ".. make an assumption? About what happened?"

You silently gulped, "Well.. what do you mean by, 'what'? That's not really specific, hah.. there's a whole lotta 'whats' out ther-"

She intercepted, her tone growing even more impatient, "You and I both know what. Now, may I?"

"..Go for it."

She cleared her throat, "From what I've assumed, not only did you ignore doctor's orders, but you snuck out, before infiltrating a dangerous mission that you weren't qualified for?"

You furrowed your brows, snapping your head up to her, "What do you mean 'not qualified?' Are you- you're serious?"

Shinobu feigned ignorance, "Am I right? What I just said? About you sneaking out and infiltrating an undercover mission?"

You exasperatedly sighed, "Well yeah- but you're not getting the point! I had no choice! Aoi had me trapped in the room and-"

She intercepted, "And so you thought it was a good idea to disobey orders from a Hashira? (Y/N), do you really think I'm gullible?"

You could feel your face heating up as you pleaded your case, "Why can't you just let me explain?! If I-"

At this point, Shinobu's smile disappeared from her face - she was more than serious now, "Explain what? You need to stop only thinking of yourself, it's selfish..! You went against direct orde-"

A tear pricked your eye as you raised your voice, standing up on the floor in front of her and gesturing to your arm, "If I didn't go on the mission, Uzui would've lost his fucking arm!"

"Inosuke would've been a goddamn kebab if I didn't warn him about getting stabbed! He might've gotten slashed, but he's in a better condition now then he would've been!"

You pointed a finger in Shinobu's face, "Don't even think about calling me selfish! You don't even know the things I've put myself through for the sake of others! You have absolutely no right to judge me."

You then put your hand down to your side, "I know how wrong the mission could've gone! For fuck's sake, some parts did. You don't even need to think about lecturing me for that. I knew the risk and took my chances! I'd do it all over again, no matter how gruesome it was."

You then threw your hands up, "We killed an Upper Moon! We fucking killed an Upper Moon! When was the last time that happened!?"

You sat back down, "I'm not some master demon slayer, I'm not saying that at all but.." You blinked away your angry tears, "I didn't pass Final Selection to do nothing."

A tense silence consumed your room. You could practically hear a pin drop.

You broke the silence, your voice slightly raised - still being in the 'zone', "Plus my leg's already starting to feel better. That has nothing to do with what I just said but.." You mumbled, "..just wanted to tell you, I guess."

She blinked, "You foresaw.. the future?"

You stiffened, "Ye.. Yeah. I did. I get these.. dreams that show either the past or future."

"I don't know where it comes from... it just sort of, happens. It was the same with the Mugen Train mission. I knew that Rengoku was going to die, so I stopped it from happening."

"Back on Mt. Natagumo, I knew Lower Moon One was there as well. But for every dream that I relive, it slightly changes."

'I can't believe I just pulled all that out of my ass—! Technically, it's true... excluding the dream part of it..'

Shinobu softened her gaze on you, "Are you.. certain? Then.. what's going to happen next? To your knowledge?"

You bit your lip, "I can't tell you exactly. I.." You looked up to meet her gaze, "..Just don't know yet."

She suspiciously raised a brow, causing you to crack, "Okay, I sort of know. But.. I'll only say if you promise me not to tell anybody."

"No other Hashiras, no Ubayashiki, nobody. If someone else were to find out, it could change the future and I don't know what I'd-" Shinobu replied almost immediately, no hesitation whatsoever, "Okay, I won't. You have my word."

You hesitantly nodded, "From what I know, it involves two Upper Moons - four and five. I don't know who's there, I don't know where it takes place, I just know that it happens."

Another lie.

Shinobu furrowed her brows slightly, "If what you're saying is really true, I-"

The door slammed open to the room, making both you and Shinobu flinch. There stood a Kakushi, who leaned his arm on the door whilst he caught his breath, "Kocho-san! The one with the grey-brown hair woke up!"

Shinobu sprung up, "Thank you for letting me know. I'll make my way there right now." You clutched your hands to the top of your head, "Huhhh?! Sōta's already awake!?"

As soon as you were going to get up, Shinobu's voice made its way to your ears, "(Y/N), please get some rest. You may feel okay right now, but your body needs it nonetheless. I'll let you see your friend soon." You bit your lip, before relaxing back into your criss-cross position, "Okay."

With that, they both left the room, closing the door behind them. After a few moments passed, you fully processed what you had told Shinobu.

You slapped a hand over your mouth, your eyes widening, "WHAT THE FUCK...! OH, SHIT!"
You fell backwards onto the mattress, before flailing yourself around in a panic, "WHY DID I SAY THAT? WHO THE FUCK SAYS THAT? I'M SO STUPID!"

You felt your face turn a bright red hue, courtesy to your utter embarrassment. You let out a long, exaggerated grown as you slid your hands slowly down your face, "UGGHH! I'M SO DUMB!! WHY WOULD I JUST SAY IT SO CASUALLY? TO A HASHIRA, TOO?!"

Whilst flailing your body around, you accidentally flung yourself off the bed. You hit the ground with a loud thud, making you yell out, "FUUCCKK!! STUPID, STUPID!!"

You then sprawled yourself on the ground, much too exhausted to get back onto your bed.

You groaned once more, wallowing in your self pity.

I'm screwed.

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

Word Count: 3001

byeee the way i started this chapter back in january and didn't finish it for another 3 months

come get ur hard to find scraps guys!

hope life has been good for all of u! sorry (not rlly) to leave again LMAAO 😭

probably gonna edit one of the earlier chapters right after posting this, since i got the motivation for it so look out for that

see u in the next update, mwah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

740K 18K 24
♧ (Y/N) is a nice gentle demon, but can be quite sensitive at times. (Y/N) became a demon by almost being killed from Muzan Kibitsuji when he was kil...
201K 5.9K 61
ππ„πˆππ† 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 child of the Kamado family was no easy task. You took on chores with your mother, and soon enough, you had to take car...
18K 439 28
꧁In a world with a constant war between humans and demons, (Y/n) HagakarΔ“ is one of the many people who have experienced the horror of encountering t...
196K 6K 29
Y/n's family were attacked by a demon on the same day she was given birth. Her brothers and sisters were all slaughtered by the demon along with her...