Undhan Maarbodu Saayum Neram...

Door Santhiyakannan

Get ready for the ride on highway with love💜 and also with anger😾 Arjun😍🛣️❤️Sahana Meer

Cast Introduction💜🦋
Chapter 1💜🦋
Chapter 2💜🦋
Chapter 3💜🦋
Chapter 4💜🦋
🥺💜
Chapter 5💜🦋
Chapter 6💜🦋
Chapter 7💜🦋
Chapter 8💜🦋
Chapter 9💜🦋
Chapter 10💜🦋
Chapter 11💜🦋
Chapter 12💜🦋
Chapter 13💜🦋
Chapter 14💜🦋
Chapter 15💜🦋
Chapter 16💜🦋
Chapter 17💜🦋
Chapter 18💜🦋
Chapter 19💜🦋
Chapter 20💜🦋
Chapter 21💜🦋
Chapter 22💜🦋
Chapter 23💜🦋
Chapter 24💜🦋
Chapter 25💜🦋
Chapter 26💜🦋
Chapter 27💜🦋
Chapter 28💜🦋
Chapter 29💜🦋
Chapter 30💜🦋
Chapter 31💜🦋
Chapter 32💜🦋
Chapter 33💜🦋
Chapter 34💜🦋
Chapter 35💜🦋
Chapter 36💜🦋
Chapter 37💜🦋
Chapter 38💜🦋
Chapter 39💜🦋
Chapter 40💜🦋
Chapter 41💜🦋
Chapter 42💜🦋
Chapter 43💜🦋
Chapter 44💜🦋
Chapter 45💜🦋
Chapter 46💜🦋
🪔🎇💜🦋
Chapter 47💜🦋
Chapter 48💜🦋
Chapter 49💜🦋
Chapter 50💜🦋
Chapter 51💜🦋
Chapter 52💜🦋
Chapter 53💜🦋
Chapter 54💜🦋
Chapter 55💜🦋
Chapter 56💜🦋
Chapter 57💜🦋
Chapter 58💜🦋
Chapter 59💜🦋
Chapter 60💜🦋
Chapter 61💜🦋
Chapter 62💜🦋
Chapter 63💜🦋
Chapter 64💜🦋
Chapter 65💜🦋
Chapter 66💜🦋
Chapter 67💜🦋
Chapter 68💜🦋
Chapter 69💜🦋
Chapter 70💜🦋
Chapter 71💜🦋
Chapter 72💜🦋
Chapter 73💜🦋
Chapter 74💜🦋
Chapter 75💜🦋
Chapter 76💜🦋
Chapter 77💜🦋
Chapter 78💜🦋
Chapter 79💜🦋
Chapter 80💜🦋
Chapter 81💜🦋
Chapter 82💜🦋
Chapter 83💜🦋
Chapter 84💜🦋
Chapter 85💜🦋
Chapter 86💜🦋
Chapter 87💜🦋
Chapter 88💜🦋
Chapter 89💜🦋
Chapter 90💜🦋
Chapter 91💜🦋
Chapter 92💜🦋
Chapter 93💜🦋
Chapter 94💜🦋
Chapter 95💜🦋
Chapter 96💜🦋
Chapter 97💜🦋
Chapter 98💜🦋
Chapter 99💜🦋
Chapter 100💜🦋
Announcement!!💜💜
Chapter 101💜🦋
Chapter 102💜🦋
Chapter 103💜🦋
Chapter 104💜🦋
Chapter 105💜🦋
Chapter 106💜🦋
Chapter 107💜🦋
Chapter 108💜🦋
Chapter 109💜🦋
Chapter 110💜🦋
Chapter 111💜🦋
Chapter 112💜🦋
Chapter 113💜🦋
Chapter 114💜🦋
Chapter 115💜🦋
Chapter 116💜🦋
Chapter 117💜🦋
Chapter 118💜🦋
Chapter 119💜🦋
Chapter 120💜🦋
Chapter 121💜🦋
Chapter 122💜🦋
Chapter 123💜🦋
Chapter 124💜🦋
Chapter 125💜🦋
Chapter 126💜🦋
Chapter 127💜🦋
Chapter 128💜🦋
Chapter 129💜🦋
Chapter 131💜🦋
Chapter 132💜🦋
Chapter 133💜🦋
Chapter 134💜🦋
Chapter 135💜🦋
Chapter 136💜🦋
Chapter 137💜🦋
Chapter 138💜🦋
Chapter 139💜🦋
Chapter 140💜🦋
Chapter 141💜🦋
Chapter 142💜🦋
Chapter 143💜🦋
Chapter 144💜🦋
Chapter 145💜🦋
Chapter 146💜🦋
Chapter 147💜🦋
Epilogue 1💜🦋
Epilogue 2💜🦋
Epilogue 3 💜🦋
Thank you note💜🦋
Important 💜💜
Note💜🦋
Note💜💜
Note💜🦋

Chapter 130💜🦋

3.1K 348 90
Door Santhiyakannan

Hello😀

252k views for our story...Thank you all..!!!❤️❤️

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaa 🚴🏻‍♀️💜🦋

********

They informed to Saradha and moved out but halted when Arun walked towards them smiling.

Arun:Enga da engayo kelambeettinga pola?

Mal:Aama mama..naliku Rakshan mama ku birthday le..adhaa gift edhaadhu vaangeetu varlaa nu poro..

Arun:Yedhule poringa?

Kar:Cab book panto pa..

Arun:Cab layaa..illa da ma safe illa.. vaanga naan kooptu poren..

Kar:Illa pa neengale ippodha veliya poitu varinga.. yen thirumba stress pannikirnga?Naangale poitu vandhuro..

Arun:En pullaingala shopping kooptu poradhula enakkenna stress adhellaa onnu illa.. vaanga pesaama..

He smiled at Karthika and looked at his daughter.

Arun:Chinna madam naan car ottunaa varuvaanga laa..illa driver yaarayaadhu koopdanumaa?

He asked teasingly.Karthika and Malini chuckled.Sahana twisted her lips and moved front before opening the car door and settling herself in the back seat.

Arun:Ivala..

He too chuckled and the trio went inside the car and they drove towards the shopping mall.

Arun:Indha mall laye nallaa dha irukku Malini..

Mal:Appo okay mama ingaye niruthunga..

Arun nodded and parked the car.

Sa:Naan dha first yeranguven..

Arun:Paathu maa paathu..

Sa:Haan okay..

Arun shooked his head chuckling.

They all moved inside the mall and roamed for few minutes before selecting the dresses for them by completely forgetting about the purpose of their visit to the mall.Arun sighed at them.

Sa:Eiii malzzz

Mal:Yen di ipdi kathure..indha dress nallaarkaa nu paaru?

Sa:Aiyooo..

She hitted her own forehead and pulled the dress from Malini's hold.

Mal:Eii yen di thooki veesure..nalla illanaa nalla illa nu solla vendiyadhu dhane?

Sa: Aiyooo Malini..inga yedhukku vandho ne theriyaama enna panneetu irukke?

Mal:Yedhukku vandho shopping ku dhane?

Sa:Apdinglaa Mrs.Malini Rakshan.?

She asked sarcastically placing her both hands on either side of her waist.

Mal:Aiyo en mama birthday..vaanga vaanga poi en mama ku gift vaanganu..

She said hurriedly and left from there towards the men's selection area.

Sahana,Karthika and Arun laughed at her before following her behind.

Malini selected an watch for him.
Sahana selected an chain for him
Karthika selected an bracelet for him.
Arun selected an office shoes and one set of professional suit for him.

They billed their things and came out from the mall at evening 6 'O clock.

That's when Arun's mobile rang.

Arun:Mch.. Malini kutty idhu pudi da konjo..

Mal:Thaanga mama..

She tried to grab both the covers from him but as her hands were already holding the two covers including karthika's,got difficult for her so Sahana got one cover and moved front without looking back at her father.He smiled at her attending the call.

They were about to cross the road but Sahana stopped when the cover which had the soft toy she purchased for her babies fell down from her hands.

Sa:Achacho..

She bend down and collected it.In that time others crossed the half road she hit her own forehead and without looking for any vehicles she started to run towards them.

She got jerked suddenly hearing the horn sound she turned towards her right to see the bus coming towards her with full force she left her bags down and looked at that with widened eyes.Before it could hit her someone pulled her wrist and she dashed on the broad chest.

She closed her eyes tightly in fear but opened it when she felt stringing sensation on her cheeks.

Arj:Arivillayaa di unakku?

Sa:A..ar..

Arj:Pesaadha kondruven unna naane.. dhayavu senju ente peseeraadha inimel..podi en kannu munnaadi nikkaadha po..

Saying he pushed her back.But before she could fell down Arun caught her from behind.

Arun:Arjun vidu pa naan dha paak..

He stopped when Arjun showed his palm towards his face.

Arj:Veetukku kooptu ponga..

He said it to Arun and moved towards his car.The crowd which gathered for the commotion got dispersed and they crossed the road and moved inside their car.

Arjun raised his bike's accelerator and roared it infront of their car.

Kar: Paathu nadakka maatiyaa di..anna mattu varle naa enna aagi irukku gaan?

Mal:Neenga enna sonnaalu ava kaadhukku vilugaadhu ka..romba aatam aadraa..vaithule rendu kozhandha irukkungradhaye marandhu poitu irukkaa..

Arun:Nammalu paathirukkanu le da..avala thittaadhinga yerkanave bayandhu poi irukkaa..

Kar:Enakke kai kaal laa odharudhu pa..thanni yedu Malini..

Malini took out the water bottle from her bag and gave it to her.

Karthika opened the cap and stretched it towards Sahana.But she sat there numb.

Kar:Kudi di..

Sa:..

Kar:Mch..

She sighed and made her drink the water forcefully.

And they too had the water and stayed silent in the car.

As soon as they reached their home Sahana's fear increased to her edge.But got startled when her side of door opened and was lifted from her seat with force.She kept silent without encirling her arms around his neck.But his one glare made her too jerk and wrap her arms around his neck tight.

Arjun dropped her on the couch and moved towards their room.She fidgeting with her dress gulping in fear.

Arun slowly moved towards Arjun who was near his room door and grabbed his hand..

Arun:Sorry Arjun..

Arjun spatted his hands away glaringly.Arun gulped.

Sahana sighed seeing him and stood up from the couch.

Sa:Ippo enna aachu nu ivlo kov..shh..ahh..Arjuneyy..

She hissed when she placed her leg front to go towards him.All rushed towards her

Kar:Enna di?

Sa:Akka kaal sulikeerchu..

Arj:Adhukkudhane di thookeetu vandhen..??konjo kooda moola vela seiyaadhaa unakku?

Sa:Nee anga thalli vitta naala dha aachu..nee dha idhukku poruppu..aanaa nee enna da naa idhukkum ennayave thittra?

Arj:Yedhunaale apdi naan pannen?Unnaale dhane?

Sa:Adhukku apdidha thalli viduviyaa?

He sighed and hugged her tight.She hugged him back snuggling into her home.

Arj:Bayandhutte di..muttaaal maari pandra Sahana..

Sa:Sorry ma..

Arj:Oru nimisho sethutten..naan varla naa enna aagi irukku nu nenachaale bayamaa irukku ma..

Sa:Shhh...sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry..

She rubbed his back as he sniffed in her neck.

Arj:Say sorry to papa..naane bayandhutte..avanga epdi bayandhiruppaanga..??

Sa:Okay okay..amma uh sorry.. pondatti uh sorry.. manichirunga appa and purushaa..ini naan ipdi ungala bayamurutha maate..safe aah iruppen promise..

Arj: Punishment kudukkaama laa sorry accept panna mudiyaadhu .

Sa:Seri enna punishment?

Arj:Cook for us.. mushroom biriyani..

Sa:Fraud uh podaa..

She pushed him off fake glaring at him.He chuckled and pulled her nose before kissing her forehead.

Arj:Love you di chakkaramuthu..

Sa:Love you too da chakkaramuthaa..

Saying she kissed his cheeks.

Here in K.C.S apartment in room no 303..,

Rit:What the ***** is happening here Aththa?

Apa:Nee onnu kavala padaadha Rithesh..unga mama ku oru shock treatment kuduthaa ellaa seri aayiru.. hospital ku kooptu poga ready aah iru..

Vai:Ath..

Apa:Vaishak nee poi un mama ve ready pannu..

Vai:Aththa..adhu...naan onnu sollattumaa?

Apa:Enna?

Vai:Enna nadandhadhune theriyaama yen aththa mama ve..

Apa:Idhukku mela enna theriyanu Vaishak..adhaa Namma apartment security eh sonnaaru le yaarellaa vandhaanga nu?

Vai:Aththa avanga vera yaar..

Rit:Enna solla vara Vaishak nee?

Vai:Anna..neengale nenachu paarunga..avanga summa kooda vera yaarayaadhu paaka vandhirukkalaa.. illana..

His words stopped when Rithesh pressed his neck with his palm pushing him against the wall.

Rit:Un paaso kaadhal ellaathayu vera engayaadhu poi vachukko..aana naan, nee enna sonnaalu..en amma ve konnavangala kollaama vida maaten..purinjadhaa?

Vaishak struggled to breath before pushing him off and speaking inbetween his coughs.

Vai:Amma ve konnadhu avanga illa anna..yen purinjukkave maatengure?

Rit:Pinna yaaru da konnadhu amma ve?

Vai:Dho iva dha..iva dha..namma amma ve konnaaa..

He pointed Aparna roaring at her with blood shot eyes.

Apa:Vaishak..

Vai:Podhu niruthu Nadikkaadha..yennaalaamo panni...enga amma ve yemaathi.. Kalyana meda varaiku kondu poitu.. asinga paduthunava dhane di nee.?

Rit:Vaishak mariyaadhayaa pesu..avanga unakku innoru amma maari da..

Vai:Amma vaa..iva enakku amma vaa..haan?enakku vaai le nalla vandhru paathukko..ava Namma amma ve konnava nu solleetu irukke.. nee amma ngra.. paithiyam pudichirukkaa unakku?

Rit:Deii ithana naal avanga potta saapattu le dha da namma vaazhndhuttu irukko..

Vai:Andha oru vishyathukkaaga dha innu ivanga la vittu vachirukke Rithesh..other than that there is nothing between she and me..iva dha konnaa en amma ve..iva dha..iva dha konnaaa..

Rit:Vaishak amaidhiyaa iru Vaishak..aththaya paathu enna pesure?

Vai:Naan apdidha pesuven Rithesh..do whatever you want..unakku un thambi eh vida indha kolagaari dha mukkiyonaa.. avakooda sendhu ennayu kondru..

He roared at him before sprinting outside from their flat.Rithesh gritted his teeth and throwed the vase on the way Vaishak disappeared.Here Aparna silently went inside her room.

Coming back to our cuties..,

Sa:Oiii endhiri..

Arj:Maa 2 minutes indha file Mattu send panneetu vandhure..

Sa: Mudiyaadhu endhiri nee afternoon kooda saapudla nu Mugen anna sonaanga..endhiri..

Arj:Maa maa please ma please ma please ma please ma..oru rendey minutes..

Sa:Nee ippo endhirikkiriyaa illa naan andha laptop eh thooki pottu odaikavaa?

Arj: Please ma please ma please ma please ma pl...

She sighed and took his laptop from his lap but before she could throw it on the floor he grabbed her hands and saw her with widened eyes.

Arj:Enna di pandra?

Sa:Paatha therila thooki poda poren..

Arj:Seri maa varen kudu..sorry .

She twisted her lips and placed his laptop on the bed before sitting on his lap taking the plate from the table.

Sa:Ahhh..

He opened his mouth as she fed him the mushroom briyani.

Arj:Mmmmmm..

Sa:Nallaarkaa?

Arj:Mmm..unna maariye irukku..

Sa:Appo indhaa adhaye katti pudichu thoongu..

Arj:Eii adhu soru di..

Sa: Theriyudhu le..apro enna maariye irukkungra paithiyo..

Arj:Ippolaa romba thitra di..onnu panna maatengure thimiru dhane?

Sa: Apdidha..enna pannuve vaaya thora..

He opened his mouth grumpily and ate it from her hands.

Arj:Nee saapudla?

Sa:Mhumm..

Arj:Kudu naan ooti vidran..

Sa:Nee saapta kapro ooti vidu..enakku pasikala oru maari vomit vara maariye irukku..

Arj:Yen ma? Hospital polaamaa?

He asked cupping her left cheek.

Sa:Venaa pa..konjo nero thoongittu apro saaptukuren..

Arj:Saaptanaa tablet pottutu thoongalaa le?

Sa:Enakku vomit vara maariye irukku pa..

Arj:Vomit vandhaa paathukalaa..indha ahh..

Sa:Venaa..

She turned her face away from him.He wrapped his arm around her neck and made her to turn her face towards him holding her cheek.

Arj:Ahh pannu..

Sa:Mhumm..

Arj:Vomit vara maaridha irukkum.. adhukku nu saapdaama irukka mudiyaadhu ma..Indhaa saapdu..

Sa:Please ma venaa enakku..

Arj:Naanu please ma..vaaya thora..

She sighed and opened her mouth a little.He fed her as she ate it grumpily.She felt nausea while gulping her food.He rubbed her back and her chest comforting her.

Arj:Vonit vandhuru vandhuru nu nenikaadha inga paaru..mm..Namma papa ku enna paeru Saha vakkalaa..

Sa:Ahhh en..(he fed her)..enna baeru vakkalaa..?

Arj:Nee dha sollanu..

Sa:Enakku therilaye..naan Namma papa ku first time soft toys vaangune..aana adha anga road le keela pottute bayandhu..

Arj:Vidu ma innoru naal vaangikalaa..

Sa:Haan Karthika akka papa odhachuchaanaamaa inniku akka sonnaanga..

Arj:Mm Mugen uh sonnan..aana adhellaa celebrate panna mudiyaadhu alavukku needha drama pantiye..

Sa:Arjuneyy..

Arj:Arjuneyyy..Indhaa..

He imitated her and fed her.

Sa:Ahhmm apro..naanga en thangathukku gifts laa vaanguno..

Arj:Andha "en" thango ngra frame eh cut panneerkalaa..

Sa:Adhellaa mudiyaadhu enna pannuve?

Arj:Saaptu mudi di irukku unakku..

Sa:Enna irukku?

Arj Ellaame dha..

Sa:Ellaame naa?

Arj:Ada podi ellaame nu summa solla Mattu dha mudiyu..

Sahana laughed at him seeing his grumpy face.

Sa:Azhagu paiya..hahahah..

She pinched his nose and continued her laugh.He pouted at her and washed his hands and her hands on the plate before placing her on the bed.

Arj:Po po..siri nalla..mm..

He twisted his lips and moved towards their door to open it.

Sa:Deii nildraa mama..

Arj:Podi po...oorula yevanaavadhu Ashwin Kumar nu yevanaavadhu suthuvaan avana thedi thedi love pannu.. naan laa unakku set eh aaga maate po..

Sa: Ashwinkumar aahh..yedhukku naan adi vaangardhukkaaa..?Inga vaa da..

Arj:Vara maate.. enna di pannuve?

Sa:Apro naan odi vandhruve unte..

Arj:Naan kaal eh odachiruven.. oduneenaa..aiyo maa unte onnu sollanu nu nenache..

Sa:Ennadhu?

He walked towards her and sat beside her on the bed.

Arj:Maa..

Sa:Enna?

Arj:Illa ma..next week mattu Pugazh kooda check up ku poriyaa?

Sa:Yen unakku avlo periya vela irukkaa?

Arj: Romba periya velaye idhaan ma..next week Pugazh oda po..adhukku adutha vaaro Bala varuvaan..

Sa: Adutha vaaramu vara maatiyaa..yen ennaachu?

Arj:Maa.. Amaya ku Bala ku oru second chance kuduthu paapo ma..enna nadakudhu nu paapo..appavu ipdiye odi odi olunjaanga naa vitrulaa..

Sa:Ohhhhhhh...nee apdi variyaa?

Arj:Mm..unakku okay dhane?

Sa:Enakkenna..naan en annanga kooda jolly aah poitu varuven..avanga naan enna kettaalu vaangi tharuvaanga jolly jolly..

She clapped her hands excitedly but he grabbed her hands twisted it behind her pulling her closer towards him.She saw him with widened eyes.

Sa:En..

Her words got muffled inside his mouth as he chewed her lips.She started to squirm in his arms but he pushed her gently on the bed and continued to kiss her lips before moving down towards her neck and sucking her skin.She moaned fisting his hairs.

After half an hour he fell beside her on the bed panting while she snuggled into his bare chest waking up harmones again to its edge.As the result their night became an another memorable one with their moans and groans.

********

TBC...

Epdi irundhuchu??

Yaaru pa Shakunthala ve konnadhu?🙃

Adhey next uh dha😂 upcoming chapters la paakala❤️

So..130th chapter mudinchu..next five chapters la ellaathayu reveal panneerve..apro konjo family dramas..apro final ahh end..🥺🥺

Avlodha mudiya pogudhu Namma story..🤧

Mani ka is back 🔥🔥😌

Karuppu dha enakku pudicha colour uhh..😌🖤🖤🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️

See you all in next update tomorrow bubyee 🚴🏻‍♀️💜🦋

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.2M 41.7K 62
The story revolves around a cricketer and a normal traditional girl who is tied in a relationship know as marriage. will they accept this arranged ma...
16.2K 1.5K 40
காதல் என்ற வார்த்தையையே வெறுக்கும் நாயகன், தன் மனதிற்கு பிடித்தவளை சந்திக்கும்போது, காதலில் விழாமலா போய்விடுவான்? தனக்கு ஏற்பட்டிருந்த கசப்பான அனுபவத...
199K 5.2K 130
காதலால் கசிந்துருகி.. கரம் பிடித்த பெண்ணவளின் நேசம் பொய்யாக போனதில்... மென்மையான இதயம் கொண்டவன்... இரும்பு கவசம் அணிந்து பூட்டிக் கொள்ள... நாயகனின் வ...
136K 11K 67
The intelligimate son of wealthy man,who stages his death and comes back to take revenge for the abuse he suffered ... this is only ff ..don't take i...