𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓘𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓪𝓷 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵...

By Xx_Esoteric_xX

❃.✮:𝐕𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐱 𝐎𝐜:✮.❃ "𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚊 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚋𝚛... More

 ◃:✮.❃Introduction❃.✮:▹ 
The Talk Of The Town
💃 Dhumka laga ke💃
◆You're A Monster◆
・༓☾Let me be there for you☽༓・
🥀⛓A Bird Cage,A Red Flower⛓🥀
※Stefan the dog※
◆✾ The Start ◆✾
※Ran, warning and secret unveiled
▪️🔹 L O S T 🔹▪️
Extra deleted content
A step towards remembrance
"𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓾𝓰𝓵𝔂."
hׁׅ֮ꫀׁׅܻɑׁׅ֮ꭈׁׅtׁׅϐׁׅ֒ꭈׁׅꫀׁׅܻɑׁׅ֮ƙׁׅ֑꯱ׁׅ֒
🆁🅴🆂🆃🅰🆁🆃
ᴬ ⁿᵒʳᵐᵃˡ ᵈᵃʸ
ᴀ ɴᴏᴛ ꜱᴏ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ᴅᴀʏ
Too much
A miserable god and a human
The truth can be different
update or not

Fate has no coincidences

583 17 17
By Xx_Esoteric_xX

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐧𝐞

🆃🅷🅴 🅱🅴🅶🅸🅽🅽🅸🅽🅶

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭

When it’s fate, there are no coincidences. It is inevitable by nature, but when you realize its meaning…it’s always too late.

Your fate is determined by the choices you make. But there are times when fate chooses you.

Zaina was coming back from a long day at school, Still thinking about kol.

She had to reject him because she was already in love with his brother Klaus.

But wouldn't that be too cruel to her friend?

Truth hurts but is the right choice. Atleast for her.

Too lost in her own thoughts she bumps into someone.

"Oh I'm sorry." She says

The old lady she bumped into smiles mysteriously at her.

"It looks like you still haven't changed much, bumping into other's lives, making them brighter yet dark."

"What..?" Stupified Zaina looks at the silly looking old lady.

The old lady smiles in return.

"You still have to atone for your sins, the blood of my children still lays fresh on your hands. It seems as if in this life too you are going to wear red."

"What nonsense are you spouting!" Zaina yells having lost her cool. This lady made feel as if she was seeing through her soul, looking at parts of her soul she didn't know about.

The old lady chuckles and hands Zaina a white handkerchief.

"Take it you would need it for later, afterall it will be a long day"

"Wait What -" and she disappeared.

The cold air gently brushes in, making her shiver.

"Who was she?"

~❃♡❃~

Meanwhile, Grandma is sitting on a bench in the park.

She watches smiling lovingly,as the children play.

"Precious aren't they?" The silly old lady said as she sat beside grandma.

"Yes but not enough." Grandma says as she passes a sandwich to silly old lady.

"Aish you crazy woman." Silly lady says as she eats her sandwich.

"Funny coming from you" Grandma says teasingly.

The silly lady scoffs

"You know I created all of them with love, how much longer are you going to keep torturing then like this?"

A different smile graces grandma's face.
Almost mystical

"To suffer was their choice, I merely throw the question of fate, it's them who answer it."

"Why ask such terrible questions?" Silly lady questions.

"Terrible questions for a terrible world."

The silly lady glares at grandma

"And whose fault is that!? Couldn't you have just created a perfect world?"

Grandma chuckles

"Then who would remember me?"

~❃♡❃~

"What do you mean get her married!" Kavya yells at Viraj.

"Klaus loves her Kavya-" kavya raises her hand motioning him to stop.

"Don't throw the love bullshit on me!"

"She's just a child for god's sake Viraj!"

Kavya couldn't believe that her husband would suggest something as bullshit as this!On top of that it's VIRAJ who's saying this! VIRAJ the 'mr I'll kill you if you touch my daughter '.

"She loves him Kavya-"

"I KNOW BUT SHE'S JUST A YOUNG TEEN IN LOVE!"

Kavya could feel her upcoming headache. She rubs her forehead and calms a little bit. Looking in her husband's eyes, she could tell he was lying.

He was doing this for some other reasons

"Viraj why are you really doing this? Is there something you haven't told me about?"

He hesitates

"Viraj I'm your wife, I deserve to know." Sternly kavya says as she fiercely gazes into Viraj's eyes.

He's conflicted but doesn't budge

"There are somethings which I can't tell you but trust me my love, I'm doing it for Zaina's welfare. "

Grabbing kavya's hand gently,Viraj places a feather like kiss on it.

Kavya felt utterly conflicted,her head told her it was wrong but her heart always trusted her husband despite everything he has done.

Afterall if there is someone out their with Zaina's best interests, it's Viraj right?

~❃♡❃~

Zaina was walking back, it's taking longer than usual.

Maybe it's because she doesn't want to go home for some reason.

Her day had been quite strange

And the air was oddly chilly

"Zaina!" Kol yells as he rushes towards her,not giving her a chance he grabs her shoulder and tilts her chin so she was looking in his eyes.

"Kol-" and he compels her.

"You will do as only I say." Zaina nods her head . Kol releases a breath of relief and places a kiss on her forehead.

"I'm sorry but you are no longer safe here,we have to leave." He was going to vamp speed away with her but is very unfortunately strangled by a furious Klaus.

"Really thought you could take my wife away?" Klaus grins dangerously.

"What wife! If she knew what you did, she would never agree to this! You are pathetic for taking advantage of her vulnerable state!" Kol says as he dangles up, trying to get out of this chokehold.

"Shut up! You don't know that!" Klaus snarls as his veins pop out.

"Do you really believe that VIRAJ would let you marry his daughter without a reason! Do you really think he's letting you marry her because you love her!? Don't make me laugh brother." Klaus throws Kol away with a great strength.

Klaus had no words to refute that,he could only blankly stare at his brother trying to stand up.

"He's using us Klaus, like he always has! He didn't rescue us from our parents to give us a better life! He saved us just to use us as his weapons! Have you forgotten the torturous traning he made us go through just so we could be his perfect minions!"

Kol comes closer to Klaus and Klaus could see the tears Kol was biting back. He was shocked to see his brother's tears, the last time he saw his tears were when Viraj slaughtered their parents.

"All those innocent people he made us kill.. their screams still echo in my mind and we were just kids back then but but...he ruined it.. ruined it all!"

"And now he's going to ruin Zaina using you! He has already caused her so much pain! He killed her birth parents too ! Like us..Klaus we have to save her! I can't take it anymore-"

Call it a brotherly instinct but Klaus embraced Kol.

"Brother..?"

Kol whispered brokenly ,it felt nice to have his big brother back for a moment.

"It's all right Kol. Everything will be fine, I'm here"

Kol felt like his brother was back.

But he should have known better.

"What.." kol felt a stabbing pain in his heart.

He looked down to see a white oak stake in his chest.

He was fooled once again by someone he considered family.

He couldn't help but give a self depreciating smile.

"Hahaha should have known."

Klaus coldly stares as Kol's skin becomes pale, as blood runs down his eyes. He could see the hurt in his brother's eyes. It churned his heart but he took step towards Zaina and lifted her in his arms.

" You shouldn't have interfered dear brother."

Sparing him a side glance Klaus walks away from his dying brother.

Coughing up blood Kol laughes maniacally at his doom.

Tears of blood graced his face as his soul burnt in agony.

His own brother betrayed him..

And he didn't even get to say goodbye to the love of his life.

He didn't get a chance to win her over,to go on dates with,to watch her laugh, to watch her grow through time with him..

He didn't even get to see her happy and free.

They say that the memories we cherish the most appear before our eyes in the face of death and so his did .

And everything included her.

"Kol look what I made for you!"

"A weird looking brown circular sweet something?"

"Silly it's a gulab jamun! Try it! "

"It's delicious.."

"I know right! I thought you looked sad today so I thought a little heavenly treat like this might cheer you up!"

"You are sweet liar,you buyed it from the local halwai , didn't you?"

"Hey I still paid for it!" Her pouty face, the way her smile shone everything replayed in his head.

It's weird how a simple memory as such became something precious to him.

Every moment with her shined .

Atleast he got to confess his love.

Maybe they'll meet again someday in another life.

He contented his soul with an unrequited love .

With that his body tore into thousands of pieces of flaming ashes.

"What a shame,he didn't even get an answer." Grandma says as gazes at the flying ashes.

"His soul was content but the sufferings he inflicted on others will be served back to him in the deepest pits of hell."

~❃♡❃~

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

910K 34.8K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
318K 14.2K 37
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
1.6M 54.6K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
313K 18.1K 70
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...