Love at first sight..But not...

By Loaenia

People says love at first sight exists..And he did felt that, but not for me. Rather my.....sister. Still... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53

Part 4

1.7K 83 11
By Loaenia

.................
•••••••••••••••••

There was a long silence after what I did.. I smacked my lips and smiled as gently as I could. Maybe.. I got too carried away? Haha...

Tae: Hum... I am sorry. I truly apologise. I said lowering my voice. Me and Yeontan are in fault. I said bowing a little bit.

Ga eun sighed and ran a hand through her hair. I knew she was done with me. And I actually could understand why.

HS: Mhm. what do you say Kook? The smiley guy in red suit asked amused by the situation.

I raised my eyes at Jungkook who closed his eyes for a second and sighed lighly.

JK: I need... Fresh air.. Seriously. He said as he walked away and came back inside the house.

I pouted sadly. Hoseok walked over and tapped my shoulder.

HS: Fighting! He yelled as he gave me a finger heart and followed his friend. I looked at them with Doe eyes and turned to Jimin who was still standing there staring at me ready to explode in laughter.

Tae: I allow you.

His face deformed, he held his tummy and began to laugh his ass off as I was looking at him in disgust.

Tae: Waaaa. That was a really long laugh.

He wiped his tears and took his breath. He couldn't even talk.. This brat.

JM: Fighting! HAHAHAHAHA! Sorry.. It's just... Mhm.. You should manage your temper sweetie.

Tae: But he provoked it. I mean... Hah. Ya Yeontan! How could you do that one someone 's most precious treasure??

JM: hahahaha!

Tae: Jimin!

JM: Okay okay.. Hmmm. I stop. He said with no will to do so.

Tired of Jimin's shrill laugh, I went to wash my hands and fix my hair. I was sweating as shit. That was way too hot outside.

Tae: We should get in now and find something to drink.

JM: Are you brave enough to get back inside? Haha.

Tae: Shut up Jimin. We just arrived and you want us to leave already?

JM: Okay. That's not polite actually. So! Let's go! And face the consequences.

Tae: Mhm. Let's go Yeontan.

A bit scared of the owners of the house, we entered and walked to the kitchen that we searched for some long minutes. The house was bigger than we thought.

We asked for two glasses of juice and decided to vist the big house.

GE: Taehyung!

Tae: What?

GE: Don't make a mess again.

Tae: Ya. What are you taking me for?

GE: I take you for the troublemaker you are.

Tae: Oh wao. I said giving her a moue that she gave me back.

Jimin chuckled and we walked up the stairs to get in the first floor. Yeontan went to have fun with one of the maids.

...................... Time skip.
...............

We finished exploring the "castle" after some more minutes and then, Jimin said he had to go. I knew he was gonna meet that Yoongi guy.

So I just agreed and he left phone on the ear. Hah. Now I was alone with Ga eun and Jungkook... And his friend.

When I came back inside occe again, I saw the two men talking in the hall.

As soon as I stepped in , they both turned to me and stopped they conversation.

Tae: What? I asked a bit confused.

Jungkook smiled and walked over. That was not good. I had a bad feeling about that move.

Plus, there was Hoseok hyung looking at us with an amused smile. He was about to burst in laugh.

Tae: What?? I repeated, backing off of a step.

JK: You need to be forgiven. Right?

I just looked at him with doe eyes.

Tae: Just get straight to the point.

JK: I want you to learn your lesson.

Tae: So? So what are you going to do to me?

JK: Tomorrow, you come back here and we will gonna have fun together. He said with a smirk that I couldn't understand.

My eyes widen. What did he mean by that?

Tae: Ya! How can you say something like that???

Hoseok hyung finally bursted in laughter.

HS: Gosh. Hahahahaha!

I gulped and looked back at Jungkook.

JK: Just come here tomorrow. Or I tell you father that you vandalized my car with your pet's help.

This bastard....

Tae: Alright. I will be here...

JK: Good. He said going upstairs like the proud bastars he is.

Tae: What does he have in mind?

HS: I don't know. Just wait tomorrow and you will find out.

I sighed and went to look for Yeontan who was now sleeping somewhere in the house.

I found him, carried him and I got in the car that I called half an hour before. I entered with troubled mind.

- He-

Tae: Be quiet. I am not in the mood to listen to your stupidities.

- Okay.

I sighed and we left Ga eun's property.
I didn't want to be home alone yet. So I decided to go to a restaurant and eat meats. Like, what I needed now was just meat and that's all.

Tae: okay. You wait for me here. I won't be long. Okay?

- Yes.

Tae: You.. Hah. Here. I said handing him money.

Tae: Go find something to eat. So you won't tell my father that I mistreat you again.

He bite his lip and smiled awkwardly.

I got out and walked inside the restaurant. That was very huge and cozy. Also Class and elegant.

- Welcome sir. A Tall, beautiful woman said once I entered.

Tae: Good evening.

- For one person?

Tae: Yes. I said with a smile.

She scanned around the hall and found a table next to the bar. She turned to me with a smile and signaled me to follow her.

I did and got a seat. That smelled good. I looked throught the menu and ordered a dish of stake and salad.

Then, I pulled out my phone, crossed my legs and began to text one of my friends still in Paris:

Kim Cia, one of my closest friend that I met the first day in Paris. She was fun and played my big sister while I was abroad. Plus she was the first Korean I met there.

When are you coming already?

• I don't know yet Tae. But I will come for sure.

I miess you already noona. 😭

• Awww. I miss you too. 🤧

I wished I could stay there longer but.. I couldn't because of my dad.

• Mmm. I know. By the way. How did it went with him?

Hah.. I didn't tell him yet.

• So what are you going o do when he will ask you to work?

Don't want to think about it yet.

• Mhm. Alright. Do as you feel hun.

I sighed and shooked my head. I didn't want to think about that shit yet. As I looked around, a waiter walked over with a glass of wine. I looked at him, puzzled.

Tae: You must have mistook tables. I didn't order it.

- Oh. It's that man over there's treat.

I turned to the direction he looked.

Tae: Oh. Okay. Thank you. I mouthed him
He raised his glass and smiled.

Mhmm. He was not ugly. Some seconds after, he joined me at my table.

- Good evening beautiful creature.

I chuckled and greeted back.

Tae: Thank you for the drink. I don't drink wine often but I will enjoy this one.

- I am glad. Haha. Can I sit here. Or are you waiting for someone.. A boyfriend?

Tae: Mmmm. No. I don't have a boyfriend. That was a smooth way to ask. Haha.

He sat and put down his glass. He was more handsome now that I looked closer.

- I am Min Baekhyun.

Tae: Mhm. But I can hear a light accent.

MB: I was born and raised in the US. I just arrived in Korea some months ago.

Tae: Ohhh. Wao. Nice to meet you. I am Kim Taehyung.

MB : How old are you Mr Kim?

Tae: I am 22 years old.

MB: Oh ho! You are young. Hahaha. I am 26 years old.

Tae: Oh. But I mean. It's just 4 years older. No big deal.

MB: Right.

As we were talking, my food arrived. I thanked the waiter and looked at the man in front of him. Looking at me with a soft smile.

Tae: What? Haha.

MB: You look like a doll. That's mesmerizing.

I got a bit surprised by the "compliment". But I just smiled. Even though, Jungkook came in my mind immediately. That bastard doll.

For some reasons, my smile faded and I sighed.

MB : What's wrong?

Tae: Mhm? No nothing. I am just hungry.

MB: Oh but go ahead.

Tae: Didn't you order anything? I asked holding my knife and fork getting ready to devour the stake.

MB : I am still waiting for my order.

Tae: Oh okay. Then, I will eat. Haha.

MB: Sure. I will be staring at you like a whipped man.

What a flirt..

Tae: Mhm. As you wish hyung. I said taking a bite of my delicious meal. That was so good that I left a little moan making him chuckle right away.

I spent a good evening with him. After the long day I had, that was good.

He was a flirt but looked kind and caring. Which I appreciated. He was in Korea for work he said. And he was single.

He precised it. Haha.

After we finished our meal after almost an hour, because we talked alot, I informed him that I was taking my leave.

Tae: That was nice to meet you hyung. But I think I should leave now.

MB: Do you want a ride?

Tae: I have a driver waiting outside. Haha.

MB: Of course. He said with a little giggle that crossed my heart somehow.

He was cute. Hahah.

Tae: So. I will be off then.

MB: Wait. But I also can give you a ride and your driver would follow us.

Tae: You are determined to take me home. Aren't you?

MB: Well yeah.

I smacked my lips and smiled.

Tae: Okay then. Let's go.

I saw his satisfied smile. He stood up and followed me his car's keys in the hand. That was night and dark outside. We got into his car and I called the driver to leave already.

MB: Enter you adress sweetheart.

Tae: Hyung.

MB: Sorry. I am just messing with you. Come on. Hahah.

I rolled my eyes and just typed my adress. Then, he started the car and we left the parking lot.

It didn't take us long to arrive.

MB: Ohh. You live here?

Tae: Yup. I have a loft at the fourth floor.

MB: Mmm. I see.

He got out and opened my door like a gentleman. I smiled and held my bag.

Tae: So.. I am going then.

He didn't utter a word and just stared at me.. Particularly at my lips.

Tae: What? Do you want to kiss me? I teased him.

MB: Yeah. He respond honestly making me giggle.

Tae: Why don't you do it?

MB: Because I am a Gentleman. I will wait until our second date.

Tae: Oh. Second date?

MB: Mhm. I have your number. Call me soon. He said as he winked at me and left.

I bite my bottom lip and got in the building. What an evening.

That night, he even sent me a " good night" and the next day a" Good morning. Have a nice day. ❤️"

...............
......................

At eight am. I was at Jungkook and Ga eun's house. When I arrived, I saw Jungkook waiting for me at the door.

Tae: Hi!

JK: Good morning.

Tae: Hah. What's up?

JK: where is your dog?

Tae: Oh. He is at my parents' house.

JK: Okay.

Tae: What.. Why did you tell me to come today?

JK: Mmmm. Go get changed first.

Tae: Huh?

As soon as I entered the house, a maid arrived with some clothes.

Tae: T-shirt and sweatpants? Why??

JK: You're gonna wash my car. The one that you messed up.

Tae: What?? I didn't understand well. Hahaha.

JK: Wash my car. Now.

Tae : Huh??

JK: Take him to a room to change.

- Yes sir.

I just followed the lady, disgusted.

Then, here I was with a bucket of water, soap and sponge in the garden in front of the car.

Tae: Shit.

Jungkook arrived with a glass of juice. His employees set a sunshade and a chair. He sat comfortably and wore his sunglasses.

Tae: What the hell? What are you doing?

JK: I am watching you. *sip*

Tae: Waaaa. What an evil you are.

JK: Who said to paint my car? Huh?

Tae: Where is noona. I am gonna complain.

JK: She is out with some friends.

Tae: shit..

JK: come on. Rub.

Tae: Tsst.

I began to wash the car and rub as hard as I could on the red parts. While the "prince" was just a observing me living his best life.

Tae: You know Brother in law,

JK: what?

Tae: I don't like you.

JK: You don't need to like me. Rub.

Tae: Pffff. You know I have so many things to do right?

Jk: You are jobless. What would get you busy?

Tae: Yaa. Don't need to hurt me that way!

JK: Rub.

Tae: Bastard..

JK: what?

Tae: Nothing.

I continued to scrub then, I took the hose to water. But since I've never done this kind of thing, everything went wrong.

I got water in the face.

Tae: ah!

JK: .....what are you doing again??

Tae: Pfff. Hahh. I am wet..

Some seconds after, I heard laughers.

Tae: Ya!! I said opening my eyes.

JK: Sorry. Hahahahaha!

I furrowed my eyebrows and turned the Hose to him. That was now fun.

JK: Hah! Taehyung!!

Tae: Omo. Your shirt is soaked.. Sorry. Hahahahaha!

He stood up angrily and looked at me with Fury in the eyes.

JK: Just wait for me to catch you.

I was about to run but I slipped on the soap and fell miserably on the grass.

He approached and this idiot fell in turn. But he fell on his hands.. right on me. My eyes widened.

Fortunately his heavy body did not fall on me. He used the strength of his arms to hold on.

I opened my eyes and met his.

JK: You.. haughty boy.

I couldn't say anything at that time. He was wet from head to toe just like me. That was flustering.

Tae: I.. I.. uhm...

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

624K 38.1K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
951K 36K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
865K 40.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...