๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ . ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐›๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...

By sturniolol0ve

" ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฐ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ž๐ฌ " ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ , ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๏ฟฝ... More

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ .
๐ข . ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐ข๐ข . ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐›๐จ๐ฒ
๐ข๐ข๐ข . ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐œ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐
๐ข๐ฏ . ๐ซ๐ข๐›๐ฌ
๐ฏ . ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ
๐ฏ๐ข . ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐จ๐ค
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข . ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐ 
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข . ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ
๐ข๐ฑ . ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐Ÿ—
๐ฑ . ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐๐ข๐ ๐š๐ง
๐ฑ๐ข . ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข . ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข๐ข. ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค
๐ฑ๐ข๐ฏ . ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ
๐ฑ๐ฏ . ๐ข ๐›๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ซ
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข . ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข . ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ฑ๐ข๐ฑ . ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž

๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข . ๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ญ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž

531 33 18
By sturniolol0ve

' i told you i liked you, you said "sober up" '

...

in real life !

"take another one," flynn laughed while watching me down three shots at once. i smiled at him while grabbing another one to shoot.

"this is fun! i could do this every day!" i excitedly scream while standing up on top of the glass table in front of us and throwing my hand up in the air.

"oh no you could not, get off that table right now," niki yelled back at me, her being slightly less drunk. i grabbed her hand and stepped down from the fragile table and sat back down on the couch behind me, "you're the bad influence," niki pointed to the boy beside me.

"sorry," he sheepishly grinned up at my frustrated best friend standing over us. she shook her head and walked back down to tommy on the dance floor.

"don't worry about her, she just wants to spoil the fun," i turned to flynn beside me giggling.

"she might be right you know," he gave a gallic shrug and handed me a glass of water. i frowned.

"you're no fun," i got up from my seat and started walking away. i was too drunk to think of the sensible thing to do right now even though i said i wasn't going to get as drunk as i did last night, whoops.

i started heading over to a brunette standing at the bar alone.

"hello,"  i cheekily smiled at him.

"hi?" he seemed quite confused as to why i was talking to him, his eyebrows scrunched together.

"did you know.." i trailed off losing my train of thought instantly.

"did i know what?" he looked down at me, smirking a little but still incredibly confused.

"thaaaat i've been in love with you for like, soooo long," i giggled and dragged out the 'that' and 'so.'

"sober up tori," wilbur's expression changed from intrigued to a little saddened.

"even though i'm not sober i know what i'm talking about. i remember when i wrote that song about you and then performed it on twitch and you thought it wasn't about you, but it actually was," i smiled childishly as i told him this story. i watched as a glimmer of hope sparked in his eyes, before his expression turned back to gloomy as ever.

"you don't know what you're talking about tori, you're drunk and i've got a girlfriend. please don't make this harder than it is," he broke eye contact. for a minute i swore i saw reciprocated love. obviously not.

tears started to form in my eyes and my voice became shaky, "but, i miss you."

wilbur's expression softened as he noticed how upset i was, but he didn't say anything. i obviously wasn't wanted here anymore so i grabbed my bag and left the club as soon as i could.

as i opened the surprisingly heavy glass door i saw a blonde boy sitting on the curb.

"hey, what are you doing out here?" i asked, i thought he'd still be dancing.

"the club scene isn't for me. elise was the one who dragged us out here," tommy sighed as i plopped down beside him.

"well i'm still drunk, but same," slurred words came rushing out of my mouth, "and i kindaaa told wilbur i was in love with him."

tommy's eyes widened as his head shot in my direction.

"you did what?" he exclaimed, "this is big news!"

"yeah well he didn't feel the same," i looked at my feet wrapped up in my incredibly uncomfortable high heels. suffocated, like how i'm feeling.

"come on toria, you know he did. he couldn't say that in front of his new date though," tommy tried reassuring me. although i couldn't believe what he said, i appreciated it.

"yeah no that's the thing, he said she was his girlfriend," the tears reappeared.

"oh, i'm so sorry toria," tommy's hand made it's way to my back in comfort.

"it's okay, you didnt know," i smiled reassuringly and shook my head.

"an uber's coming, will you be okay in it? i'm coming with obviously," he worriedly asked.

"yeah, i'll be okay," i gazed at the stars, hoping a lucky one would pass at this point.

i picked up my guitar. i somehow remembered every part of last night, no matter how drunk i was. i was an idiot for telling him how i felt with his new girlfriend there, but i'm glad i did.

one more song. or five.

you said at the party that i was too drunk
i told you i liked you, you said "sober up"
but why would i lie? it's so clear im in love
with you

a tense conversation, you like someone else
i say, "if i waited, could that maybe help?"
you told me that patience won't change how you felt
for me

so i'll stop being pretentious and loathing our friendship
you taught me a lesson, that feelings are reckless
it's just like the novels
side characters end up alone

so i'll just take a footnote in your life
and you could take my body
every line i would write for you
but a footnote will do
a footnote will do

a footnote will do
(please, dont forget me)

this was the one. i was in love with wilbur, in love with this song. shattered by wilbur, shattered by this song. every feeling i felt last night was poured into this song.

"pick up."

"hello?"

"tommy! hey! so, i've written a song, and i think i want to start recording. like become an artist for real," i excitedly explained to the boy on the other line.

"really? that's awesome! you have an agent right?" he worriedly asks, thinking i'd release a song on my own.

"of course i do, wilbur always wanted me to start singing so he even had me a spot at his record label," as i spoke i realised this dream i didn't even know i had was finally becoming real.

"then what are you waiting for? call them!" tommy exclaimed and hung up the phone after saying his goodbyes.

i nervously typed in the number wilbur gave me a while ago, hopefully they haven't changed their number or something.

ring. ring.

"hi! how can i help?"

a u t h o r ' s n o t e !

song: footnote - conan gray

hey y'all. surprise i made another chapter after my first day. i'm meant to be asleep but this idea came to me when i was listening to footnote and it fit PERFECTLY. i'm in love with this chapter sm. i wanna do a big time jump sooner or later but idk if i'm allowed to and ppl will get angry or sum. i'll probably do it anyway. tysm for reading y'all!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

738K 22.9K 24
โคท '๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ...' '๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด.' โคถ ๐—ช๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐–ก...
200K 6.7K 75
"สœแด‡สŸสŸแด แด…แด€ส€สŸษชษดษข, แด…ษชแด… สแดแดœ แดษชss แดแด‡?" สŸษชแด‡s แด€ษดแด… ส™แด‡แด›ส€แด€สแด€สŸ แด€ส€แด‡ษด'แด› แดœษดา“แด€แดษชสŸษชแด€ส€ แด›แด ส/ษด, สœแด‡ส€ แด˜แด€sแด› ษชs แดแด‡ssส แด€ษดแด… แดกสœแด€แด› แดกษชสŸสŸ สœแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡ษด แดกสœแด‡ษด sสœแด‡ แดแด‡แด‡แด›s แด€ ษดแด‡แดก แด„แดแดœษดแด›ส€ส สŸแด‡แด€...
43.4K 910 29
'๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™งะต ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ , ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช
699K 25K 46
#๐™ณ๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™ผ๐š†๐™ฐ๐š‚๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐™บ๐™ด๐™ฝ, ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—บ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€. ๐“†ฉแฅซแญก๐“†ชหห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท open for mor...