At a Right time!!

By FlowerVine98

At a right time!! They say everything has a right time. So a marriage? Sometimes we will meet a right perso... More

Author's Note
Scene 1
Scene 2
Scene 3
Scene 4
Scene 5
Scene 6
Scene 8
Scene 9

Scene 7

476 69 10
By FlowerVine98

Akilan pov:

"Mom" I called out for mom only to get her reply from kitchen.

"What is it akilan? "

"Mom where is adhirai's bag?" I aksed her.

'Oh yeah her bag akilan it is in my bedroom can you please go and take it? " Mom says while preparing some breakfast.

" Okay mom"with that I walked towards my mom room only to see my dad and grandpa.

I entered into the room and asked for my wife bag.

After grabbing her bag I looked back at both of them only to see the both were smiling.

" Why you both were smiling like buffons" i asked them.

" No no, someone were opposed for the marraige in first place. Now see that someone is already taking care of his wife from yesterday. " grandpa says laughingly.

I smiled at them.

"Look who is smiling now. " dad says by hi-fing with his dad.

"Go, your wife must be waiting for you. Don't take much time to take bath guys. We all were waiting to have breakfast. Your mom is not providing the breakfast for us." dad says.

With that I just walked outside with her bag and entered into our bedroom only to see her in my shirt who is actually standing.

" Here your bag"i says by handing over the bag to her

"Thanks"

I nods.

"Please go and take bath. I will be waiting here until then. Heater is on, and every other necessities are in place. Please do ask me if you in need of any other thing. " I says.

                 ________________

"Mm can you please help me with this?" I heard her voice as I looked up only to see her in draping her saree.

"What is it?"

"Can you please hold the saree drapes properly near my feet. So that I will insert it properly?" she asked me.

I too kneel down on the floor before her and hold the saree pleats which she gave to me.

"Done, thank you" she says.

I stood up only to see her in perfectly pleated saree.

"I thought you don't know how to drape the saree" I akses her.

"Just because I wore modern dress doesn't mean I don't know how to wear saree." she replied with a tint smile.

I nods at her.

After taking bath I somehow got readied.

"Are we good to go out?" she asked me. I nods at her.

"Wait" I said.

"What happened?" she asked me.

"See I don't have any issues with you not having the vermilion on your head partition. But here our relatives are present they will start to speak watever they want. So it would be good if you please keep the vermilion on your head partition." I somehow says to her. She looked at me nad smiled at me.

" Maybe you can keep it for me" she replied by showing the vermilion box towards me.

I nods and taken a pinch and kept it on her head partition.

"Now atleast are we good to go out?. Am Hella hungry actually." she says.

"Even I too" with that we both gone out only to meet many relatives who were actually sitting in the living hall.

"Atlast, newly married couple got a time to grace their presence to us." one aunty commented laughingly.

"Oh kamala, they both wouldnt even stepped out if alone I didn't knocked the door. Our akilan is having higher sta....."

"Arey Bhagavan, shut up" came another voice.

"Stop kidding my son and my daughter in law. Everyone please come, we all will have the breakfast." Mom says.

"Do you want coffee?" I aksed her who is standing beside me.

"No, I want to have breakfast" she replied by looking at me.

With that we both entered into the dinning hall.

We all taken our seats on the floor since there are many persons.

Mom started to serve everyone.

"Aunty please you too come and have your food along with us" adhirai called.

"It's fine dear, you all first will have. Then i will have my breakfast dear"

Then we all started to devour our breakfast.

"Wow aunty, the breakfast is so delicious. It remember by mumma's food." she says with a sadness.

"Don't worry dear, akilan will take you to your parents home today. Now first have your breakfast with a good mood".

She smiled.

"Adhirai, even akilan should say the same thing once he started to have your cooked food. " one of our relative commented.

"Oh my god, aunty I don't want my husband to suffer from diahorrea or something. Am horrible at cooking." she says laughingly.

"Really you don't know how to cook?" other relative enquired her.

I thought she knows how to cook. Mm that's fine.

"Yeah I don't know"

"Oh my meera, what you are gonna do?. See your daughter in law doesn't know  how to cook." one aunty complained to my mom.

"That's fine, my son knows how to cook. Between husband and wife, if atleast one person knows how to cook then they both will survive right." Mom says while serving to Adhirai.

"Really, you know to cook?" adirai asked me

"Why don't you know it adirai already?" one relative asked.

"No I don't, I thought he too don't know" she says by looking at me.

She smiled at me. I returned the smile.

"Eat" I says as she kept looking at me. It is becoming awkward.

"Akilan, why don't you take adhirai to some places like a romantic places you know" one relative says.

"What about the honeymoon where did you guys were planned to go?"

"Definitely they both will go to some hill stations"

"Guy's guys please stop and eat first
Its their decision. Let's not give our suggestions." grandpa says.

"Mmmm we still remember Akilan how your grandpa take care of your grandma. She is very luckiest person on earth. I have never seen anyone taken care of their wife like that. So much care, I just hope you will take care as same as like your grandpa." grandpa's sister says.

Adhirai looked at me.

I hope I will take good care of her.

                    ____________

" Which movie you want to go? " I aksed her while going through the app to book the ticket.

" I don't want to see movie, rather can you take me to your shop?" she asked me.

"Why, but we can go later there. Why don't you want to watch movie?" I akaed her.

"Not like that, I havent seen your work place. Just curious to see your work place." she asked me with her puppy face.

I noded at her.

"We can go, by the way when you want to go?" I aksed her.

"Maybe now?"

"Sure" I says.

"Then wait, I will just go and change into a comfortable cloth. And by the way your every relatives are very sweet. " she says at me.

I nodded at her.

Then I walked out of the room since she has to get changed into different cloth.

"What are you doing outside of your room akilan?" uncle asked me.

"I... That came out to me.. Meet my dad" I says something.

He laughed and walked out.

After sometime I walked inside with the hope that she would have changed into her comfortable cloth.

I knocked.

"Door is not locked" I heard her.

With that I walked inside only to meet my wife in her loose sleeveless pink top with ripped Jean. Okay she has good taste.

"Shall we?" she asked me.

"Yeah, let me change into some casual clothes. " I says and walked towards our cupboard.

Adhirai pov:

Thank god I got changed from saree.

I hope he wont be mad at me for wearing these types of clothes. Since this is how I usually wear from my childhood.

"Shall we?" I heard his voice while I was going through my mobile.

"Yea...."i stopped as I looked at him. Who is looking way too handsome with his dashing cool outfit.

" Mmmm, you are so hot" I says at him.

He looked shocked at my reply. Okay am like this.

"What?"

"No.. Nothing" he stuttered.

"Don't stutter my husband" I says by walking out after grabbing my handbag.

"I haven't thought your daughter in law has so much taste in clothes. Wow you look cool. " one aunty says.

Okay I really thought someone will badmouth at my appearance and my outfit. But it's ultimately different. They are way cool here actually.

But still here to few people were commenting at my outfits. But some were accepting me. Either way am not going care any less about their thinking's.

I looked at my mom in law who is winking at me.

"Try to safeguard my daughter in law akilan, she is so cute." Mom in law says while hugging me.

I smiled at her.

"Mom I will take her to her parents home after visiting some places. And we both will be late" akilan said.

"Okay bye. " everyone waved.

                        ___________

"Hold me" he says to which I just placed my hand on his shoulder.

After 30 mins we reached his shop.

Wow.

His shop is in main place. His shop is actually a big one which is having every collections of plants strating from the small flower plants to vegetables, fruits every species is present.

"Oh my god so many members were working" I says as I enters into the shop. Literally 5 members were working.

"You should be kidding me right. Its just 7 members." he says by taking me inside.

He intervened our fingers as if am a small child who will get lost.

"Sir I thought you were in your honeymoon vacation. But you are here. " an girl asked him.

"My wife wanted to visit our shop that's why." he says.

"Hi mam"

"Please call me Adhirai" I says by showing my hand for a shake.

"This way" with that akilan took me inside to the flower bouquet shop.

"Wow this is so good. So you are taking the fresh flowers from your nursery and then packing a nice bouquet wow. Man it's soo good." I says by looking at him.

"Wait here" he says and walks inside the bouquet and spoked with a man who in turn nod and gave him a bouquet to my husband.

"Here you go, my wife" akilan says by giving me the nicely wrapped white and red mixed rose bouquet to me.

I kept looking at hin.

"Take it" he says as I still kept looking at him.

"I hope you will like it" he u surly says.

"You must be kidding me right, see how beuatifully it is wrapped. I just love it akilan. " I says truthfully while taking from his hand.

"I will preserve this" I says by keeping it near my heart.

He then took me inside the nursery. Where I could see few people were buying the plants, plant saplings.

Akilan said to me that how they are even doing the online delivery with their webpage.

He then took me inside his cabin.

"Coffee?" he asks me.

"This whole place is something I like so much akilan." I says at him.

"You sure other girls were rejected you just because you are the owner of this nursery?. Since am sure you are earning good, since now a days people were buying the plants in a bulk orders and even the flowers would be useful for every decor every events. Am sure you would be tied up with many event management's. " I says truthfully.

"Yes you are right, mostly no one seen my nursery. And mainly all te girls were in the mindset were shifting to abroad after marriage which I can't do. So yeah, plus am not much outspoken person. So yeah. And top on that once my marriage was cancelled. " he replied.

"Thank God they all rejected you, or else I won't be ended up with you." I said with a smile on my face.

Even he smiled at me.

Author's note:

Thank you all❤️

How is the story still now?

Is it boring? Since I could see hardly a comments.

Love yourself❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 512 17
There are stories written about meeting the right person at the wrong time. In your story, he was the right person who was all wrong for you to claim...
85.2K 3.3K 44
One dare,one fateful encounter,two person,one kiss,what could possibly go wrong?.
669K 12.8K 29
A happily married couple. About to raise a child, when she loses the baby. Her husband cheats on her. She becomes suicidal. What else could go wrong?
1.1K 161 33
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you wi...