Chance Of Lust (Daniel Erland...

By MyVictim

"His demons and flaws were the thing that made me fall in love with him, those hazel eyes captivating me from... More

(1) In Lust
(2) Dinner & Temptation
3. Skeletons In The Closet
4. Unwanted Memories
5. Drunken Antics
6. Lost In Paradise
7. House Of Shame
9. Confide In Me (Pt I)
9. Confide In Me (Pt II)
10. Expect The Unexpected

8. All My Doubts

52 4 2
By MyVictim

Saphira

The week has been busy, Daniel hasn't been around much. It was a nice Saturday afternoon so I decided to work on my garden, and pull out any weeds that there were. Until I heard a meow outside, I was surprised. I decided to go behind the bush and found a small orange tabby cat. I walked over to her or him.

She trotted over to me, while I bent down to pick her up. I smiled, her eyes looking up at me.
"Let's get you inside! And some fresh water. How about Pumpkin huh?" I said while I went up to my room and placed her down in my room.  I quickly changed:

I threw on my oversized denim hooded jacket. I rushed over to Daniel's home and I knocked on his door, I  heard shuffling footsteps, and Daniel answered the door.

"Hi Saphira, so nice to see you, what can I help you with?" Daniel asks with a warm smile.

"I need your help, a stray cat found its way in my garden and I was wondering if you could assist me?" I said with a smile, the black haired one nodded.

"Sure we can go get some cat food and things, let me just grab my wallet and pull on some shoes." He said while he let me inside his sleek home, I saw Odin appear and he came over to me.

"Hey cutie! How are you?" I asked while Odin placed his paw on my fishnet tight clad thigh. I saw Daniel come back, he had his house key and car keys.

"Alright Odin, I want you on your best behavior and no nonsense. I've got my eye on you." Daniel said to the black cat who meowed in response, while I chuckled. We walked toward his Dodge Challenger, as he unlocked it.

"Nice ride!" I said with a smile, while I got into the passenger side and he nodded. We got to go to the shop, he began helping me get some cat food and things. I watched as he finished and we got to the payment area.

"Daniel stop it, I'll pay for it." I said I was trying to fight him in order to pay but he just held my waist against him.

"Oh please its the least I could." He said while his hazel eyes stared at me, the cashier looked at us.
"You guys are such a beautiful couple!" She said with a smile while glancing at us.

I was about to respond when Daniel jumped the gun.
"Thank you, I believe she's the beautiful one." Daniel said with a smile.

"Nonsense! I think he's the beautiful one."'I said with a laugh.  As the girl who worked at the till laughed at our banter, and we got the stuff and she returned the credit card back to Daniel. We walked outside in a comfortable silence, while I felt his tattooed hand grip mine, his hand felt warm and safe like it was an escape. My heart was beating out of my chest, as his hazel eyes glistened.

He grabbed his car keys and unlocked the car and we placed the things inside his boot and I found myself grabbing the car keys out of his hand.

"Uh what are you doing?" He asks with a smile.
"Driving your car!" I said with a laugh, as I walked  toward the drivers side and we got in. I turned on his car and played some Sleep Token, and drove his car.

I sped up a little bit and I saw the tattooed guy grabbing his hand against the leather console.

"Jesus Christ Saphira slow down! You're a badass chick with this car." He chuckled, as I exited on the exit and approached the house. I parked the car near Daniel's home and we decided to walk over to mine, as we carried the cat stuff. I locked his car and handed him the keys.

I decided to walk into my bedroom and called out to the little orange tabby cat.
"Pumpkin, come out my little companion!" I called as I heard a little meow and I bent down to pick her up and carried her downstairs, as I saw Daniel had removed his hoodie and draped it over my chair.

His black charcoal hair was up in a bun, which exposes his amazing features as he was building the cat tree.  He placed it in the living room, while he handed the little cat bed which I took to my room.

I watched as his tattooed arms flexed, he finished up the stuff. We sat around and had a cup of coffee, as Pumpkin laid across his lap and was stroking her orange fur.

"So I see you're the little one who stole her heart, you're lucky you're cute!" He mumbled as he petted the cat, and she bit his hand lovingly. He chuckled at her, it was nice seeing him smile and laugh, his pale face and hazel eyes lit up.

"You guys are the cutest together." I said, as this tall tattooed guy was gushing over a little cat.

"Saphira I want to apologize about something, I'm sorry I blurted that I loved you during sex. It was just something emotional so I couldn't control myself." He whispers, as his large tattooed hand was on the table and I placed my hand on top of his.

"It's fine, don't worry about it." I said, I got out a bowl for Pumpkin and placed some food there and freshwater and she was eating. I felt Daniel's hand grip my wrist and he spun me around to face him. His hazel eyes staring into my green eyes, there's something about him. Those dark eyes captivated me, I could see they held a lot of pain. His hand cupped my face, we gazed at each other.

"What's the matter Daniel?" I whisper while I hold his hand against my face, he sighs.

"There's so much I have to tell you, but I'm nervous about this." He whispers. Could I be in love? Could he be the one who heals my heart? I stood on my toes and placed my lips against his, it was a soft and gentle kiss but I felt the love behind it.

"We all have a past but you can tell me when you're ready." I whispered against his lips, as I kissed his chin which had a little stubble. He looked good this way.

"How about I take you out on a date? I'll show you my favourite place? Maybe a little picnic?" He asks me and I hum in response.

"Yes why not? But what about Odin and Pumpkin?" I asked him, he chuckled.
"They'll be fine without us, its only a couple of hours." Daniel said as he pulled my hips closer to his. I rested my head against his muscular chest, his heart was beating and racing out of his chest.

For once I felt safe in his arms, and he pulls away with a smile.

"Well I should check on my boy Odin to make sure he hasn't destroyed the house! But I'll see you tomorrow." Daniel said with a smile, and I followed him out of the kitchen and he bid me goodnight with a sweet kiss.

"Goodnight handsome!" I whispered while he chuckled.
"Goodnight pretty lady." He whispered and I closed my door and leaned against sighing deeply. I walked toward the kitchen and I saw Daniel had left his hoodie.

That bastard! I thought to myself but I went and picked it up, it smelt like him. His cologne mixed with his musk, I looked at the little orange kitten who meows at me. I bent down to her level.

"I think I like him, Pumpkin!" I whispered to my cat.

(The Next Day)

I was at work, Yelena and Violet were trying to get my attention.
"Oi Saph, are you on cloud nine? What's going on with you?" Yelena asks me with a chuckle, as I watch her black painted lips curl up into a smile.

"That hot neighbor of hers must be smashing her hard at night, she's seeing stars in her eyes." Violet jokes, yes it was true. Daniel was amazing in bed, but it wasn't just that he was beautiful inside and out.

Although he had demons, I could see when his hazel eyes darkened and sometimes he was stricken with sadness. They say broken souls find each other, maybe we were both bleeding and broken and could heal each other.

"God I'm dreading seeing Noah, especially after everything. Isn't it funny how I thought my happily ever after would be with him?" I asked the girls as we sighed.

"Maybe there's someone out there for you Saph, I believe you will find your way to the right person." Yelena said holding my hand and it was nice that she was able to confront me.

"Yes but we need you to get you a girlfriend!" Violet said to Yelena and we all laughed.

"We should do an all girls night out or something?" Yelena said and I nodded.
"Oh I'm down!" I said while we laughed and the rest of the day just went on with work.

Daniel

I was preparing for the lake date, making sure everything was ready. I would take her out to my favorite spot, maybe it would be nice to take her out for a picnic during the nighttime also. Something romantic and fun.

I decided to prepare my Dodge Durango and my family had a lodge there so we could spend our weekend there. I went to the tattoo shop and I saw my clients coming in today, as I was tattooing a lot of people.

I had drew a couple of tattoos that were perfect for Saph and wanted to get her thoughts on it, maybe she'd consider getting one. I was tattooing a ladies sternum today.

"Are you sure you want your sternum tattooed? Its pretty painful." I explained although she was covered with tattoos.

"I trust you Daniel, besides your pretty face will help me ignore the pain." She said and I chuckled, women always loved to hit on me.

"Alright Paige, I'll draw you something and then we can get to the placement huh? What do we think of black and gray as usual?" I asked her.

"Yes please!" She said with a smile, I nodded and she gave me a bit of an inspiration and I began drawing. I walked back into the tattoo room and showed her the sketch.

"I love this." She said with a smile and I nodded. I placed it and made her look in the mirror, and she nodded.

"Let's rock n roll!" I said as my tattoo gun began buzzing and I started outlining. She hissed at the sound but I tried to be as gentle as possible. The tattoo we picked was quite intricate.

I finished up Paige's tattoo and patched it up, wiping the excess ink and we got her aftercare stuff and rang her up. I began cleaning up the shop. I found myself thinking about my brother, God, and how I missed him.

I sat in the shop and doodled, thinking back to how his life was stolen.I found myself absentmindedly drawing him. Its been hard, I've always kept his dog tags around my neck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 68 16
Sometimes finding true love isn't that hard, keeping it is harder.
322K 8.4K 35
What's worse than having to drive twenty six hours in a car to another country just so you can spend your whole summer with an arrogant father and hi...
87 1 5
Before you dive into this story, I need you to promise me something. I need you to promise me just this one thing and I believe you're one of those p...
327K 10.1K 69
1988. Self discovery wasn't something that came easy to Mabel, in fact, she'd refused to deal with the matter since decisions seemed to always be ma...