🌟ᔕTᗩᖇ᭙ꪮꪶᠻ💫―𝗣𝗜𝗕𝗧𝗟𝗪𝙭𝗠...

By QueenxOfxRats

╭┈──── ◌ೄ◌ྀ ˊˎ🌠 "𝑀𝑦 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑦𝑒𝑡! 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒!" "𝑀𝑢𝑒𝑟�... More

‼️𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎‼️
✧˖*°࿐𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗼 *✧
☾...𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬...☾
☾ 𝕺𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖚𝖕𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖔𝖔𝖓... ☾
𝟚... 𝕵𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖆 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌...
𝟛...𝕷𝖊𝖆𝖛𝖎𝖓𝖌?
𝟜...𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝖔𝖋 𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖛𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝟝...𝕬𝖓 𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖉 𝖉𝖔𝖌 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖌𝖔𝖓
𝟞... 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖙

𝟙... 𝕷𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖊𝖘 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖒𝖞 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖗

3.6K 152 56
By QueenxOfxRats

✦━━━━━⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆ ━━━━━✦

𝒪 𝓈𝑜𝓁 𝓅𝑒𝒹𝒾𝓊 𝒶 𝓁𝓊𝒶 𝑒𝓂 𝒸𝒶𝓈𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑜, 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝓈𝑒 𝓆𝓊𝑒 𝒿á 𝒶 𝒶𝓂𝒶𝓋𝒶 𝒽á 𝓂𝓊𝒾𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝑒𝓂𝓅𝑜, 𝒟𝑒𝓈𝒹𝑒 𝒶 é𝓅𝑜𝒸𝒶 𝒹𝑜𝓈 𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒶𝓊𝓇𝑜𝓈, 𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇𝑜𝒹á𝓉𝒾𝓁𝑜𝓈, 𝓉𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒶𝓊𝓇𝑜𝓈.

𝒬𝓊𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑒𝓂 𝑒𝓍𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒾𝒶 𝒶 𝒷𝒾𝒸𝒾𝒸𝓁𝑒𝓉𝒶 𝓃𝑒𝓂 𝑜 𝓋𝑒𝓁𝑜𝓉𝓇𝑜𝓁 𝓃𝑒𝓂 𝒶 𝓂𝑜𝓉𝑜𝒸𝒾𝒸𝓁𝑒𝓉𝒶.

ᵀʰᵉ ˢᵘⁿ ᵃˢᵏᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵒᵒⁿ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵃʳʳʸ ʰⁱᵐ, ˢᵃⁱᵈ ʰᵉ ˡᵒᵛᵉᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᵃ ˡᵒⁿᵍ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵃᵍᵒ, ˢⁱⁿᶜᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵈⁱⁿᵒˢᵃᵘʳˢ, ᵖᵗᵉʳᵒᵈᵃᶜᵗʸˡˢ, ᵗʸʳᵃⁿⁿᵒˢᵃᵘʳˢ. ᵂʰᵉⁿ ⁿᵉⁱᵗʰᵉʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇⁱᶜʸᶜˡᵉ ⁿᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᵛᵉˡᵒᵗʳᵒˡ ⁿᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵒᵗᵒʳᶜʸᶜˡᵉ ᵉˣⁱˢᵗᵉᵈ.

✦━━━━━・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ━━━━━✦

   𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬, he looked at each flower with unsatisfied eyes. Each poppy, each daisy, even the roses, they all didn't seemed to look beautiful today.

   Maybe in the day they're nothing but flowers that stood with the blue skies, tonight they looked asleep and down. He grumbles curses underneath his breathe of having trouble finding the most beautiful flower to complement his love.

   He would describe his love with no words, as how he can compare someone to another beautiful thing when they're more than elegant, more beautiful, than a simple beauty. 

   Death looks from a far and sees some glows of white from a ditch. He walks towards the source and sees pure white lilies, it flowed underneath the moon like how his loves eyes glowed too. 

   He grins softly and goes down the ditch. Carefully touching one and it rot by the touch, the petals curling up and then flatters down to shatter, and the stem lowers down and turns into a darker color. Death pulls his hand away and huffs through his nostrils, looking around somewhere to hold these in.

   His ears perk up at a ragged cloth, he picks it up and uses it to grab the lilies. Once he had at least 4 lilies in his grasp he takes his leave.

    How his heart starts to flatter more as he thinks about his loves eyes with these lilies, two beautiful things together but one is more elegant than the other.

   And that elegant one is you. The night wolf. The love..

   𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲, moon bathing was the peaceful thing you like doing when you're alone.

   Death sometimes leaves to do his work around the night so when you're alone at night you either walk through the garden then go on top of the house to moon bathe. Moon bathing helps you gain energy and keeps your powers going. 

   You nuzzle the pillow you're using to rest your head in full relaxation. Suddenly you heard the door open—with a creaky sound. 

   You peek below the window—that's on the roof so you can open and get out. You see a shadow figure walk across to the kitchen and places a boutique of lilies. The hooded figure looks around.

"Amor?"

"Muerte."

   You called up above, he looks up and you see his red eyes, how scary they can be sometimes but you're always calm seeing them. He takes off his hood and sighs with a smile seeing you up there. He did panic for a while, his heart was aching and his thoughts became rapid of thoughts that you left him...

"Amor come down please?"

   You nodded, you slowly get out and jump down. When you landed down Death walks to you with a wagging tail then cups your cheeks to kiss your muzzle, your tail started wagging too. To express your happiness by that.

"Mi estrella, I missed yoouu."

"You've only been gone for a day it's fine!"

   He muzzled your fur-fluff neck with a love grin, he sniffed your scent to feel more comfort. How he loved feeling your soft fur, he always could lay his head either on your chest or neck. Sometimes when he hugs you, you always look cute in his arms he thought.

   Your face heated up feeling him muzzle your neck again, holding you close to his body.

"U-Uhm you missed me that much?"

"Sí."

   He smirks to see your flustered face. 

"I brought home some lilies for you~"

   He leads you with a charming smile to show the boutique of lilies. Your eyes shined with interest of curiosity and awe, you smiled softly as you held it.

"They're pretty."

   Death didn't respond. As he's in a trance by your soft looks and beauty, he picked the right flowers to complement your eyes, he held a soft love sick grin. 

   As you were looking at the flowers, softly touching the petals he kisses your cheek.

"How about we go to sleep. I'm feeling sleepy."

"Hard work?"

"Yeah you can say. I had some trouble with a stubborn old man."

   He stretches out, you chuckle and place the flowers down in a slight-broken vase that you found on a walk to took once. 

   After you put them in Death picks you up in bridal style and takes you to your guys room. You did let out a eep in surprise, your face slowly flushing in red you held around his neck.

"Hehe."

   He laughs at your surprise face. You huffed as he carry's you guys to the bed. 

   He then snuggles the side of your chest making you more embarrassed. He thought felt like he was at heaven being by you. Death always wished you guys can do this always, close together. 

   He heard your soft snoring, so he looks up at you and see you're sleeping, Death couldn't help but start admiring your features.

   Your soft dark fur, your closed eyes still made you look heavenly, and your mouth.... Oh he really want to kiss them but holds it in as he snuggles up to you more. 

   His tail was wagging then slows down as he starts to get tired. 

   He hopes this moment never ends. 

   As he wants to be close to you all the time. But being Death he can't rest much. So he tightens his hold around your waist.

   He wants to be here forever and hold you forever. He'll make sure he does.

"Eres para siempre mía, mi estrella."

   He grins sickly with love.

Imma go take a 4 hour nap lmao

"Amor."

        "Love."

"Mi estrella,—"

       "My star,—"

"Eres para siempre mía, mi estrella."

        "You are forever mine, my star."

Death becoming a little too clingy 🤨

Oh yeah you'll call Death Muerte (which literally means death)

And in the story I'll just call him Death lolz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57 0 24
Raine Hope is the only word which makes to live every second. I hope for a better life. Love. Family. But pain is the gift I got in my life. I am swa...
10.2K 371 31
First book in the Hybrid mate series...... His name Joshsan Morgan... Future Alpha of the blood scent pack... He loves running.. And being around peo...
3.6K 925 74
" Olivia, I liked you from the moment you hiccuped your way into my life. It's funny really but it's the truth. I also wasted a lot of time and this...
6K 167 18
(Post Sonic Frontiers) Sonic now on his own after his friends go out on their own adventures, decides to figure out what to do with the chaos emerald...