I'm Glad You Came (One Direct...

Af inactiveLRH

"Love is like a staircase, it has its ups and downs, sometimes twists and turns, but in the end, it puts us w... Mere

I'm Glad You Came (One Direction Fan Fiction)
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Nice To Meet You, Love.
Chapter 3: Truth or Dare?
Chapter 3.5: Behind the Truth or Dare.
Chapter 4: Boys, we are going to meet again.
Chapter 5: The Plan
Chapter 6: #NialLore is Trending!
Chapter 7: Best Day Ever
Chapter 8: Sleep-Talking
Chapter 9: Meeting with girlfriends, Comforting the ex-girlfriend
Chapter 10: I think, I'm falling for you.
Chapter 11: Guy Best Friend
Chapter 12: Haven't I told you?
Chapter 13: Just leave me alone.
Chapter 14: Are we done already?
Chapter 15: It wasn't your fault.
Chapter 16: Cry
Chapter 17: End or Not?
Chapter 18: Reasons, Facts, Effects, and Mind-reading...
Chapter 19: Five Months Later...
Author's Note/Message :))
Chapter 20: Nobody Compares To You...
Chapter 21: Can I Atleast Do This?
Chapter 22: Right or Crime?
Chapter 23: Change for the Better.
Chapter 24: Go.
Chapter 25: I Need You.
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT!!! :D
Decision has been made.
MESSAGE

Chapter 26: I'm Glad You Came. (Last Chapter)

3.5K 66 21
Af inactiveLRH

Niall's POV

I opened my eyes to see a beige coloured ceiling. I can hear someone tapping away on his phone. I looked over to see Zayn, busy with his phone, probably texting. I furrowed my eyebrows. I sat up and immediately looked around my arms and legs, I have no scars at all. I don't even feel any sign of pain.

This is confusing.

"Hey mate, what's wrong?" Zayn asked.

"Where am I?" I asked dumbly. He looked at me as if I'm dumb or something.

"Seriously, what's wrong?" He asked.

"Just answer the question!" I snapped.

"Gee! You're in our flat, where else would you be?" he said sarcastically.

"What date is today?" I asked.

"July 27..."

"Good to see you have woken up!" I heard someone cheered. I looked over to see Liam.

"What the-- Didn't I got hit by a truck or something?" I asked. They looked at me weirdly and laughed.

"What so funny about that?!" I asked, sounding annoyed.

"Y-you're...dreaming!" Zayn managed to say between his laughs.

"What?! No! Where's Lore?" I asked and their laughters died down. They looked unsurely at me.

"What?!" I snapped.

"Sorry, mate. But, who's Lore?" Liam asked. That is when it hit me...

WHAT THE FUCKING HELL!

It was all only just a dream.

So that means, I haven't met Lore?

Goodness gracious...

"Hey Niall, go buy us some food, we're hungry and I know you are too. Now, stop hallucinating and buy us food." Liam instructed. I grabbed my RED SNAPBACKS and left.

I still can't believe it was all a dream. I walked and walked until I reached MCDONALD'S. I entered the food chain and fall in line. I waited patiently until I heard the door made a 'ding' sound.

I turned around to see a group of girls, who were oddly familiar...

Patrice, Lynel, Brielle,...Jaycie...

LORE.

I saw her ever familiar beautiful face. Her brunette hair, hazel eyes, pink lips... Oh gosh, how I've missed her.

Then the realization hit me...

What exactly happened to my dream was happening now.

So by then, I should be hearing them talking.

"Look at the guy over there, in a red snapback and wayfarers..." I heard Patrice said, pointing towards me.

"Okay. Now what?" Lore asked, sipping on her coke.

"GET HIS NUMBER!" Patrice hissed and Lore almost choked on her drink. I smirked.

"Whaa-? You want me to get his number? He looks like a wanted person. He's like hiding. Who the hell wears wayfarers inside the mall? It's not even sunny here! Why won't you do it?" She stammered. I chuckled at her cuteness.

"'cause I.HAVE.A.BOYFRIEND. and as for you, you don't have one, and this time, you might have one. Get it?" Patrice said. She stared at her in disgust.

"NO." she growled and rolled her eyes. Then she saw me watching her, she blushed slightly and groaned in frustration. I saw her sigh and walked up to fall in line. She looked up at the menu until my phone rang. I saw her searching in hers but she didn't realize it was my phone.

"Hello?" I answered. I heard Lore muttered "Ooooh, he has an Irish accent. Adorab- WAIT, no I didn't say adorable. No!" I smiled.

"I'll call you back." I said towards the other line. I've decided to do what I did in my dream. I pressed the end button.

"Are you listening?" I asked cheekily, as I stared at her. She turned pink and looked away.

"I..I uh-..."

"I thought so. And I know that I have an adorable accent." I smirked.

"Oh Gosh, he's so big-headed!" she muttered. I smirked internally.

"Excuse me?!" I exclaimed playfully.

"I said, my neighbor has a big head." She blurted. I smirked when she looked like she realized what she've said.

"Yeah, right" I muttered.

She ordered her Monster Coke Float and waited.

"So, what's your name, love?" I asked. She looked at me weirdly.

"What?" I asked.

"Why should I give you my name?" she asked.

"Hmmm. Because you're saying your thoughts out loud and you said my accent was adorable and mostly, you said I was a big-headed." I said in a as-a-matter-of-fact tone and she rolled her eyes.

"Why should I trust you for giving my name?" she asked.

"I just want to know. It's not like I'm a stalker or something..." she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, right." she muttered.

"You're doing it again!" I pointed out.

"Doing what?"

"You're saying you're thoughts out loud." I smirked.

"Fine. My name's Lore. Lore Rivers. You are?" She asked. I smiled and leaned in to whisper.

"I'm Niall Horan." I said.

That was when everything started... Again.

The End.

__________________________________________
A/N: Proceed to the Epilogue HAHAHA! :)
~Lorena <3 Xxxxx

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

4.1K 173 49
Cheyenne and Kayla are living their dreams. They are living together in a small flat in the middle of London; both studying what they think is their...
300K 7.5K 37
** Currently editing (May 2020) ** "Who doesn't dream about it? Meeting your favourite band? Well, I do! But, there's a slight problem. I am socially...
1.3K 13 24
Its my first fanfic and its about a girl Name Karter and One Direction's Niall Horan who have lived and grew up practically next to each other their...
104 4 31
Rosie is 18 years old and she lives in Ireland. She loves singing and playing guitar. She is crazy about a band called one direction and has a celebr...