2124

By Sweetjd7

2124 Russia declared war on France after Russian president is murdered mysteriously causing World War 3. When... More

2124
Chapter 1- Mischief
Chapter 3-Consequences

Chapter 2- Taste Of Freedom

58 7 4
By Sweetjd7

My mouth was dry, my hands were wet with sweat . We were going to fly this plane and there was nothing I could do to stop this

Harry and I quickly put on our safety gear.

" Harry we don't know how to fly this thing," I try to reason.

" It's just like driving a hover car ," he says with a grin provably remembering the time we drove my dad's hover at. I just shudder at the memory.

I look down at the controls, most of them are sort of familiar. Sort of like a Hover car. I adjust my self and prepare my self while Harry manages to unlock the car.

"Ready?" He asks me his hand ready to take of the handbrake . I just not at him, if I reply my voice moght squeak.

he lets go of the handbrake as I push the for ward button with my foot. The plane starts to come to life, coughing as it wakes up. It slowly starts to go foward and I find my self smiling.

"It actually works!" Harry whispers in disbelief . " it actually works!" I quickly shoot him a quizzical lol.

" Didn't you think it would work?" I ask but again I'm ignored .

The plane starts to pick up pace and start to feel a rhythm of it bumping down, it sort of has a pattern, like it is breathing.

"Oi! What are yoy kids doing in there!" Great! they have seen us, of course they have. Who could miss a plane like this starting to fly.

but I don't want to stop, I actually want to fly this thing. They can't stop me now. I feel Harry slowing down the plane.

"Dont stop the plane," I say though gritted teeth As I pull one of the handles up. I don't even know what I'm doing or what the handle does, I just feel the blood rushing around my body, racing around.

Suddenly the plane jerks upwards And my shoulder hits the roof. Pain runs throigh my body but I don't care. We're flying. We are actually flying.

" we're flying Niall, " Harry says in a chuckle "you got the plane to fly.Niall" I look at him and meet his gaze And we both start laughing, uncontrollably..

"That sounded so sappy man,'we're flying,Niall' " I mock him doing girly poses Whil he just gazes out the window.

i look out too. Everything was tiny from up here, it was like we were Giants looking down at earth. I liked the feeling I was getting while being on the plane. I felt in control. I finally had an actual taste of freedom.

All too soon the plane makes a beeping noise and there is a flashing red light on the screen. I look towards it. Shit.

" We've got no fuel," I say to Harry fear slapping me back to reality. I hit him on the head hard.

"Ow!" He complains as he rubs his head.

" why didn't you check before we started the plane you idiot!" I start shouting at him. " we don't know how to bring this plane back down do we? We're gonna die!"

This time Harry hits my head. "Ow! What was that for? " I ask him

" you hit me "he says with a shrug. He gets back in position, puts on his belt and looks at me.

"We're not gonna die ok?" I quickly nod at his harsh tone "I didn't bring you up here to die, so we are going to find a way to land the plane safety , ok?" Is don't answer as I get back in position.

" When I say go that lever you pulled up, you're gonna slowly push it down. While I drive this plane forward kapish?" He say gently. I nod as I grab the lever with both hands. my hands feel numb.

"1,2,3... Go" he shouts as I slowly push down the lever not to fast. I feel us Landing while Harry bits his lip. He starts to drive the plane with drops of sweat running down his face.

"Whatever happens Harry I want you to know I love you ok, no homo bu-" my specs is interrupted when the plane suddenly just dies on. We start to rapidly fall down.

" Auto pilot is off!" Harry shouts through the pound sound of winds around us.

"that was autopilo?" I shout back I grip onto Harry as we fall down closing my eyes.

The fall ends in a deep thud on the front. I watch as Harry goea forward slightly and then back as my face slams onto the front window. Blood starts gushong our and we both rush out the plane. Well I try to help Harry beacause his arms seem to be broken.

We're about to look at the damage we mad when a crowd starts rushing towards us and in the front is my dad.

words: 816

this is my second chapter :) don't forget to comment and vote. I'm excited to post the chapter after the next coz that's when it starts to get steamy ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

792K 47.6K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
823K 33K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
293K 14.1K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
1.7M 62.4K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...