The specialists broken girls...

By GwenStacy72

This story originally made by a Arthur After what happened to red fountain school all the specialists were t... More

Day of the damage at the red fountain
Broken Hearted
Time to give an explanation
Caught by the Winx Girls
Sacrifice and Saving the Winx Girls life
Tricks & Powerful Gangster
Bloom's New look of darkness
Heart breaking & Transforming
Riven's Love of life
Catching an kidnappers
Riven's last hope of Musa
Musa's fate of life
The trail of the selfishness
Foolish & Lies, Selfishness
Jobs Offers & Reunion
Graduating Party at the police department
Betrayal of Musa's fault
Sleeping hours of distraction
Emergency of the reports
Closing Chapter

Wild Goose Chase

0 0 0
By GwenStacy72

Hey there) sorry for not putting up the picture of the house that Musa had rented I will put here after I finish the chapter)!

After few hours of work Musa ended her day of work and headed back home before she gets back home we were coming back home we had found Musa car on the road!

𝓣𝓻𝓪𝓯𝓯𝓲𝓬
Musa got home so early before she pulled up at the front of the driveway then we saw her coming out of the car!
We had to chase her!

𝓡𝓸𝔂: Guys she is pulling up her car we have to get her!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: Yeah Roy is right we have to catch her!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Ok hold on I'm pulling up the car now!

𝓟𝓾𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓾𝓹
As we pulled up the car at the driveway and we had to chase Musa down and then we were yelling at her then she ran off but luckily we were running too!

𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓶𝔂: Stop Musa whatever you are going!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: You can't get me Nananananananananana!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: Come back here you!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: I don't think so "Keeps on running away"!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Get back here you!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Um No you can't get me!

𝓡𝓾𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰
As we were exhausting running and catching Musa and we couldn't get her because she was too fast for us and but we had to drive our car but before she could run she hoped into her car and drove extra miles!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: Phew that was so fast we're so exhausted!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Don't worry we will still catch her and we need to slow her down she's too fast!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: I got the other specialists coming to get her!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪
Oh no I have been caught by the specialists and Riven car and I couldn't go anywhere then I went below my car and touch the brakes and I found the car flying spaceship and it could transform so I transformed the engine
Then I was on the driver seat and my seatbelts were tightened and a new headgears and I pulled the googles on and I grab on the steering wheel and I pulled it transform!

𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽
We saw her flying car and we had to transform too and we flew up to the sky then we saw Musa inside and we had to slow her down before she goes off to landing it!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪
I saw them chasing me and I landed at the beach house and before that I pulled the car into the garage and I went out of the garage and I went straight to the garden where it was safe and calming place!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Thank goodness I could relax now I'm so exhausted!

𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽
Just we were about to land at the beach house and then we got sank into the ocean and Riven had to get out of the car and then we got to shore line and we were all wet and soaked then we heard laughter coming from the garden!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: "Laughter" Look at you now you all soaked up well I guess the ocean is your shower!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: That wasn't funny Musa!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Well I think it's funny you're all soak up well that means you're bunch of smelly garbage!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Musa look at us we're a mess I tell you!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: "Laughing" You are all bunch of babies scared of the water huh "Kept on laughing"!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: C'mon guys let's get clean up!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪
I was still laughing at them and I laterally posted a picture on my social media accounts and then all the girls were laughing and it was pretty funny!

𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓶𝔂
I was scrolling through my socials then I came across Musa's post and she wrote it saying that we are bunch of babies!

📱Musa's Post 📱

MusaMelody78:
What a dork and bunch of babies who are scared of the water and what a bunch of babies scared of getting soaked up and a smelly garbage!

𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓶𝔂: Guys Musa just says that we're a dork and a smelly garbage and a bunch of babies scared of being soaked up!

𝓡𝓸𝔂: What we are not!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: How dare she say that right where is she!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Looking for me!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: Why did you post this on socials we are not bunch of babies!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Well it's funny!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: Well you better take it down or else you won't get dinner tonight!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: No way!

𝓛𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓽 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
Musa wasn't going to take the post down well it looks like she isn't getting any dinner tonight and a half a hour later Musa made her dinner by herself at the basement kitchen!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Guys what is Musa doing down the basement kitchen!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: I guess she's making dinner down there!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: What she shouldn't make dinner for herself she needs to learn and take the post down!

𝓑𝓪𝓼𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽
As Musa made her dinner and she eats it and then a half hour after Musa was scrolling through her socials and then Riven and Brandon came down the basement and they had saw her looking at the picture of us on her phone!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: Why is Musa crying!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: I don't know maybe we have pressure her to take the post down!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: Maybe you are right Riven!

𝓑𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓾𝓹𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓲𝓻𝓼
Brandon and Riven were coming back from the basement and then Riven told us all that we had been being mean to her and forced her to take down the post that she posted on socials!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Guys we really need to stop being mean to Musa beside we hear her crying!

💥CRASHING SMASHED 💥

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: What is that crashing noise coming from!

𝓡𝓸𝔂: Helia that is no noise that is Musa!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: You are right Roy we need to stop her

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: Then what we are waiting for let's go!

𝓑𝓪𝓼𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽
As Musa was about to crash a other glass then Brandon and Riven stopped her and then she kept crying in tears and at last we finally stopped her and she kneeled down her face and cried!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: Musa stop!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Musa just stop you are making a mess!

𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓶𝔂: What is wrong with you Musa!

𝓡𝓸𝔂: What kind of a person you are stop doing this!

𝓢𝓴𝔂: This isn't like you Musa you are dangerous to yourself and the others who you are!

𝓝𝓮𝔁: Yeah Musa you're just the worst!

𝓝𝓪𝓫𝓾: Stop it Musa you are making a mess C'mon let's get you upstairs!

𝓤𝓹𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓲𝓻𝓼
As we took Musa by her arms and then just about to grab her arm and then she kept crying and shaking with a anger and then she immediately pushes us and ran off to the garden where was safe and also cozy!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: I guess I could just sleep here!

𝓐𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓮𝔀 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓪𝓰𝓸
The boys were still upset and angry with Musa and then after several years someone made a payment and a couple of money to rent a apartment for Musa where it was safer than her house!

📳Phone Rings 📳

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Um hello!

𝓓𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻: Hi Musa we just paid for your fees and we rented a apartment near your apartment and you are able to work!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Oh umm you don't have to!

𝓓𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻: Of course you do C'mon you can move in and we will give you anything so we can help you!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Thanks you're the best!

𝓟𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰
After few hours Musa went upstairs to her room and grabbed out a big bag and a large suitcase and while of packing the boys come home and they all downstairs and then they saw Musa walking to her car with her bags and we had to go out and grab her arm!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Stop what are you doing!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: You are right Riven I don't belong here anyway I'm leaving hope you enjoyed your life with the beach house I rented for you and this is goodbye we will ever see each other again goodbye!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: Musa please you rented this house and we can't live here without you and we need you!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: No it's really over "Open the car door" goodbye!

𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮
As the boys were really sad letting Musa go and it was hard for them and after the next morning all of the boys were going for work but unfortunately their manager came and told them to give the money back!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: Where is the money!

𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓶𝔂: We don't have any money but Musa take it all so sorry!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: What that pervert girl!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Hey don't say that to my girlfriend!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: Right all of you guys are fired and tomorrow you're taking all your things and we don't want you guys!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: Ugh fine we don't want you either you're so bossy!

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓭𝓪𝔂
All of the boys went to get their things from the office and as they were coming back home and all of the boys were upset because they got fired!

𝓡𝓸𝔂: This is all your fault Riven!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: It's not my fault it was Helia's fault!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: It was not my fault it was Brandon fault!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: Fine it was my fault alright I did the wrong thing anyway!

𝓕𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰
All of the boys were fighting and till then Musa was at the apartment building along with her work and it was pretty quiet and much better and after the first and second work it was really nice and good industry for music!

𝓓𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻: Okay are you ready for your work!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Yes I'm!

𝓓𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻: Great so today you will be doing the audio recording and after that you have a photoshoot at 2:00pm and also you have to redesign your website because we're using it for your music video production!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: That isn't so bad okay I will do it!

𝓓𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻: Once you are finished we will be taking you downtown for dinner and celebrate your birthday!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Okay!

𝓐𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓮𝔀 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓴
Finally it came to nighttime and it was finally over and now it's dinner time and the assistant and the director take Musa downtown to have dinner to celebrate the birthday and a big success of her third time of work!

𝓓𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻: Are you ready for dinner tonight!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: You bet I'm!

𝓐𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓽: C'mon we are going to be late for dinner tonight I just booked a double table and we don't want to be late!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: I'm coming just hold on I just need to pack a bag I will be there shortly!

𝓓𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓻
As we all went downtown and looked for the restaurant that was booked and we came across the boys that in the restaurant and I couldn't believe my eyes and they were fighting after I left!

𝓓𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻: Are you okay Musa!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: I'm fine don't worry I just saw the boys in the restaurant!

𝓐𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓽: Don't worry Musa we got the double table and we can sit miles apart from them!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Thanks what are we waiting for let's go!

𝓡𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓾𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽
At the restaurant and Bloom give them a double table to sit far away from the boys and then our servers come and give us the menu and we look what to eat!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: I might get the salad and chicken casserole!

𝓓𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻: I might get the roast pork and some vegetables!

𝓐𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓽: I might get the bacon with wraps!

𝓡𝓸𝔁𝔂: Sure and any drinks you like!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: I will take the birthday cake smoothies!

𝓓𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻: I will take the ice water!

𝓐𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓽: I will take the soda with extra ice!

𝓡𝓸𝔁𝔂: Ok your drinks will be out shortly and your food will arrive about 5 minutes!

𝓦𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰
A while of waiting then suddenly Riven bumped into Musa and he didn't know it then her director had told them to back off Musa because she had to be treated like an angel!

𝓓𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻: Hey you watch where you are going!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Oh sorry!

𝓓𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻: Sorry isn't enough you spilled her drink!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: But I said sorry!

𝓓𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻: Get out of here Riven you pervert!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Ugh you will regret this Musa!

𝓐𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓪 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰
Musa paid her bills and left a coin for Roxy and then they left the restaurant and went back to the music department industry and Musa went straight to her apartment!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: What a great night it was!

𝓓𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻: I'm glad you enjoyed tonight and since we celebrated your birthday!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Yeah I know but it expect for Riven!

𝓓𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻: Don't worry Musa I told him off beside he is the one who is a pervert!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Thanks I appreciate you for doing that!

𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮
As back at home all the boys were laughing at Musa's socials posts and Riven heard laughter coming from the living room!

📱Musa's Post📱

MusaMelody78
Haha what a dork and a pervert he is and look at his face he is like a pervert who likes to play rough

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: That's a good one Musa is really funny!

𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓶𝔂: Yeah you're right I ever thought she would say a pervert to Riven!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: It makes me laugh when I see it!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷
As I was coming downstairs and I caught the boys laughing and they all looked at me and Brandon had to say pervert!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: Hey Riven are you a pervert!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Excuse me I'm not you are a pervert!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: Well at least I'm not like you pervert!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: Well it's good thing Musa posted that on socials!

𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓶𝔂: Yeah what a pervert!

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓭𝓪𝔂
All of the boys were downstairs eating breakfast since they are not going to work anymore so they all stayed at home because of the fired and then after that there was another news on the television!

𝓝𝓮𝔀𝓼 𝓻𝓮𝓹𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓻: As we have breaking news that music department officials and industry are destroying and the apartment building has collapsed and we have Musa on the scene!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Thanks! Well unfortunately it was the saddest news but luckily I got saved by the Winx Girls and the our team of officials who are now safe but unfortunately I won't be able to work a again and looks like I'm moving back home hope you guys are happy for what you deserve and see you guys soon!

𝓐𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝔀𝓼
All of the boys were surprised that Musa is returning home from her work and as she gets back and pulling her car in the garage and got her things out and taking it to the garden of room and she comes inside the garden room and puts her bags down and lays on the couch where it was comfortable!

𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮
Musa was in the garden room and then a few hours ago all of us were outside and we all saw her outside too and she was singing and dancing in the garden and it was a magical moment!

𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓮'𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓭

Alright Guys thanks for reading this chapter and unfortunately I will be leaving tomorrow morning for the vacation to Mexico!

I'm sorry for updating this chapter and it took me several days for this long chapter!

I will keep on trying updating every month and I might be not able to finish it by till next month of February so I will let you know when it arrives!

See you guys on the next chapter when I get to Mexico hotel bye everyone

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 1.2K 47
Magix's biggest threat, the Trix, were finally defeated once and for all by the powerful Winx. Five years later, they all got children to look after...
3.6K 259 28
A magical world is waiting for you. Meet Hajari, a thirteen year old boy unexpectedly gets involved in a fight between his long-lost triplet sister...
15.3K 409 47
BOOK 1 IN THE GEMLIX CLUB SERIES AND BOOK 2 IS OUT + SLOWLY EDITING No one is stronger than the Winx club or so they thought. Together they become th...
17K 1K 39
As the shadow phoenix arises in one place, it is pushed down on another. Ruby is more frightened by her power with every day that passess by and havi...