๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ๐˜ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐‘๐„๐’๐“ - ๏ฟฝ...

By QLOUD3D

โ ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐๐Ž๐ƒ๐˜ ๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐Ž๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐„! โž โ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐Œ๐€๐๐’ ๐Š๐ˆ๐ƒ๐๐€๐๐๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€ ๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐ƒ! โž... More

๐——๐—”๐——๐——๐—ฌ ๐——๐—˜๐—”๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง-
๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ,
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ

๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ

1.9K 83 57
By QLOUD3D

lowercase intended !
proofread ? : x

chapter 𝐭𝐰𝐨 : ...
❛ a bad omen ❜

─────────────────────────────

I told you to get the abortion, ❞ tianas happy go lucky voice spoke into the phone; regrettably enjoying her "i told you so" moment.

because in all honesty she did tell her so but looking at her now she felt a bit guilty, maybe she should've been more persistent.

looking in the mirror ivy adjusted her white lab coat, making sure she was presentable a huge sense of pride overwhelming her at the huge dub she'd taken.

she was making sure she looked extra good at work today simply for the fact she had an "I told you so" moment this morning.

not only that but she always wore her best stuff to work you could even say she put that shit on, even though she wouldn't be seen she wanted to look her best as this was her job.

the place she socialized, the place she worked, the place she handled business, and most importantly the place she made her money so she put 110% into everything related to her job.

call it overdoing it but she needed to keep up her image especially after the embarrassment her best friend put her through at her place of work— not once but twice.

her coworkers side eyed and whispered about her for a whole two weeks and she without a doubt was the topic in the lunch room those whole two weeks.

she could snap back and say she made more than them but that information is confidential and would run risk of her losing the job she loved so very much.

plus "i make more than you" isn't that good of a comeback it's kinda kiddy and outplayed.

speaking of ivy the salmon haired girl laid cuddled up in a pile of blankets, her phone propped up against her nightstand giving tiana a view of her in the bed.

she was in a bad mood as life was really against her right now; the wig she'd ordered a few weeks ago finally arrived... and to say it was botched was an understatement.

the wig was a hot mess, tore up from the floor up, if you will.

the length wasn't right, the hair had an unpleasant smell to it, the texture was greasy, and it was a t-part instead of a 13x4.

and to make matters worse the hair vendor had deactivated their page.

her supposed 40 inch jet black bust down turned out to be a bright red asymmetrical bob that was dried, fried, and laid to the side.

the clothes she ordered from SHEIN smelt like straight cat piss resulting in the girl having to run them through the wash at least 3 times.

meaning she'd threw them in the dryer at least 3 times as well, resulting in the clothes shrinking being unwearable for ivy.

especially due to the little bit of weight she was putting on, the clothes we're gonna be a tight fit from the beginning.

call it her karma but nothing she bought that day lasted and the seafood boil she ordered, chile that was a whole mess— literally.

her baby made it very clear that she doesn't like seafood as the girl threw the crab, shrimp, and potatoes up.

the man from the one night stand had completely cut her off after he sent her the money for the "abortion" even going so far as to blocking her on cash app.

life was just looking real grim for ivy at the moment and it was starting to make tiana think she had an evil eye due to all the back to back altercations ivy kept finding herself in.

📷 ; 𝗜𝗩𝗬 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗘 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗡𝗙𝗜𝗘𝗟𝗗
❝ its ruining my life!

" WHAT am I gonna do ti; my momma's already suspicious and my belly is showing, like showing."

( " Ti " nickname for Tiana pronounced "tee" )

ivy's hoarse voice lowly resonated from the phone her whole life spiraling after she chose not to get rid of the baby.

call her delusional but maybe the baby was a bad omen and she should've gotten rid of "it" when she had the chance.

the honey blonde leaning over the bathroom sink, trying to get as close to the mirror as possible, seeing as she didn't have her glasses on at the moment she couldn't see all that well.

"your belly shouldn't be showing you're only what, 6 weeks?" tiana the girl's best friend raising a brow at how fast the pregnancy was moving along— its almost like the baby wanted ivy to get caught.

"i'm only 6 weeks but it looks like I'm at least 2 to 3 months tiii, " ivy whining once again as her "growing" belly peeked out of her shirt.

she'd need to buy maternity or bigger size clothes soon but she already blew through the $600 so how she was gonna do that? — only God knows.

tiana quickly brushing her lashes out with the mascara wand like brush her lash tech had given her in her lash care package.

she made sure to keep her lashes clean since she didn't want to be used as an example.

she's already faced enough embarrassment, having her lashes and face plastered on a flyer saying "ladies make sure you are cleaning your lashes" would be the nail in her coffin.

slipping her glasses back on to see if her best friend was exaggerating or not, seeing as ivy had a habit for over exaggerating things a lot.

and seeing as this is her first pregnancy and she hasn't been to a doctor how does she know how far along she looks?

probably googled it.

she needs to stay off google before she end up like aunt jackie; who thinks she done had every disease and illness in the book.

if you take her word for it she just beat cancer and some unnamed illness last week.

God bless her soul believing everything she see on the internet— if only she'd put the time and effort she spends googling stuff into going to the doctor.

"lemme see," flicking the light off as she exited the bathroom, grabbing her purse from the edge of her desk, everything she needed already inside the bag.

she didn't need much as she kept everything in her car a change of clothes, lip gloss, slides, and a blanket.

she had other things that could help her if she ever got in a situation where she was trapped in her car.

tiana is always over prepared due to her watching the news; she unlocks a new fear every morning.

her current fear was ending up like her friend ivy— pregnant.

ivy greenfield ; ya muva.

the sound of shuffling could be lightly heard from the phone, ivy unraveling herself from the pile of blankets that were shielding her from her parents prying eyes.

"see I'm fat," ivy pouting as she showed tiana her slightly poking out stomach— it wasn't even that bad; if anything she looked a bit more bloated than pregnant.

"smh," smacking her lips in disappointment at the fact she'd actually expected to see a belly, there was nothing there— she literally looked the same.

"ivy you ain't been smoking or drinking have you?" questioning her best friend as she had to have lost it.

she was still very much a bone thug no belly, no hump, hell not even a little bump, you couldn't even tell she was pregnant for real.

exiting her condo her car parked right outside by the curb, glancing down at the phone as tiana's line fell silent.

"can you talk to your boss and get me another interview?" the girl abruptly speaking out catching tiana completely off guard.

tiana begrudgingly side eyeing the girl; as much as she loved ivy to death there was no way she was gonna allow herself to be disrespected and embarrassed like that, EVER again.

even though ivy walked out or caused scenes at the previous job interviews tiana had gotten her, this time was different— she was at rock bottom.

ivy was desperate to scrape up another $600, after blowing it all on materialistic items that didn't last her a full day she'd realized the life time commitment she'd have to make to the child.

comparing the life time commitment that came with having a child to a city girl getting played— something that's never happened to her.

she was desperate to get rid of the fetus not only was it ruining her social life but her physical and mental well being too.

everything about the baby was killing her, and she didn't even know the baby yet.

did she really have to carry this thing for 9 months?

©️ QLOUD3D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 194 20
In the city of Pune, Ajay, a 24-year-old, love failure, depressed man, leading a life similar to a dead corpse, once again falls in love with Nitya...
20K 671 12
โ๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฉ-๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ง-๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ. โž - ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡; the most feared girl in school is in love with the scho...
10.3K 206 15
Y/n travels all the way to Tokyo in order to attend UA University, the most prestigious hero school. There Y/n meets a bunch of new people! Things ar...
33.6K 1.2K 14
Lan Shizhui, an obedient son and student. True pride of his Dads, Wei Ying and Hanguang Jun. Join his life as he explores the different aspects of li...