Parachute | Harry Styles Shor...

By cheriecherieboo

When Blue starts a four-week writing program, she doesn't expect to become quick friends with the moody stude... More

1 - How Convenient!
2 - You Better!
3 - Well done!
4 - I'm Sorry!
5 - It Hurts!
6 - Zarry!
7 - No!
8 - Betrayal!
9 - Calm Down!
10 - That's Life!
11 - Holiday, Part 1!
12 - Holiday, Part 2!
Happy Valentine!
When Harry met Ma!
My Baby!
My Baby Part 2!
Blue & Harry!
The Styles!
Very Preggers!
Best Dad!
Milf & Dilf hours!
Babymoon - Instagram Stories

Happy Birthday H!

1.2K 50 41
By cheriecherieboo

bsl = italics, verbal speech = normal

Birthdays haven't always been a huge deal for Blue and that's simply because she was a shy child.

Her family loves a celebration and it may not be because they're proudly Caribbean but it's likely because of that.

All her birthdays have been celebrated like mini carnivals and she always appreciated how loving her family stays.

Today is a special birthday of someone she holds extremely dear to her heart and it has to be the ideal day for him.

If Blue thinks she was a shy child, Harry was worse.

Anne always went out of her way to throw intimate birthday events for her clearly different child and it didn't work till he was a teenager.

Harry was painfully shy, couldn't speak a word and he also didn't understand people. He knew they sang a birthday song but he had no idea what it was.

At some point he finally learned how to sign the birthday song, Anne, Zayn and Gemma picked it up too. That made things get easier and he felt included in his own event.

As he grew older, he explored ways to enjoy his birthdays and finally here he is as a father and partner.

With his own family, he gets to celebrate his birthdays in more colourful ways.

Carefully, Blue brings out the cake from the box and smiles as she admires it. She quickly takes a picture and smiles, knowing he would love this cake.

As she returns her phone, someone hurries into the kitchen and she turns to see Dawn grinning at her.

Those thick curls bounce as she wears her father's t-shirt and she bats her big brown eyes at her mother.

"Mama, are you ready?" Dawn, the assistant event planner, checks on the preparations.

"Very ready baby, where is your brother?" Blue smiles at her girl.

Dylan rushes in, holding up a framed messy artwork with a proud smile and he stands right next to his twin.

He immediately leans against her, not caring if it annoys her. He's always been the clingy twin and Dawn is okay dealing with it.

"Here mama, my mas-masterpiece is ready," he struggles to say the big word he just learned.

A proud Blue pauses as her son shows off the painting he did for his dad. With the help of Uncle Zayn, he was able to get something done and framed.

Dawn admires the artwork and claps for her brother with pride.

Blue quickly gets out her phone to take a picture and Dylan smiles just like his dad.

"I'm so proud of you," Blue says and signs at the same time.

"Me too," Dawn nods in agreement.

"Thank you," Dylan blows them kisses and goes quiet, again just like his dad.

Their personalities are very interesting because they're simply the mini versions of their parents but for some reason, Dawn has more life than anyone in this house.

Blue calmly turns to the tray of breakfast and rubs her palms in excitement.

Harry is usually the first person awake in the home and she knows he's busy somewhere. The plan is to treat him to breakfast and have a movie marathon day with the kids.

That's his simple request. He doesn't want a party or anything too much. He just wants to have a slow day and receive all the gifts he politely requested for.

"That looks good, mama," Dawn tiptoes to study the breakfast tray.

"Thank you, now go and make sure the birthday boy is ready," Blue smiles.

"Dy, let's go," Dawn takes her brother's hand and drags him out before he agrees.

The boy screams in excitement as he follows his sister out and Blue keeps her smile as she reflects on how different things have been lately around here.

If she sits down to count the blessings in her life, she would never stand up.

Being with Harry is the best thing that happened because he truly changed her life and how she experiences things for the better.

An intentional man who chooses healthy and safe options every time. He looks out for her and protects her in ways that also make her do the same.

The meaning of partnership makes more sense as she does life with Harry.

Sometimes people get slightly dramatic as they wonder how their relationship functions with him being differently abled. Some of them show pity, some are simply curious, some are ableist and some are truly in awe.

Blue doesn't want any of that. Life is normal to her and that's what matters. She picks up the tray and calmly heads out of the kitchen.

The children laugh and she follows the sound to find her family in the living area. A shirtless Harry is calmly seated on the comfortable floor as he rocks the newest addition to the family on his bare chest.

Born exactly a month ago just right after her parents shared their new years kiss, baby Nova Love is the third Styles baby.

She dramatically curls up on her father's bare chest, which she believes is the most comfortable bed on earth, by the way.

Nova is wearing a pink candy striped onesie and matching pink baby turban. Evidently, her father dressed her up.

Harry doesn't notice Blue's entrance as he slowly cradles his baby girl. Dawn calmly waves in front of him to get his attention and he gives his older girl a warm smile.

"Mama is here," Dylan points at their mother.

Harry pauses and turns to see his beautiful person placing the tray on the coffee table. He smiles at her and feels entirely warm at this sweet gesture.

To be honest, he wasn't expecting much for today. The birth of Nova was already the best gift for the year and the rest of his life.

Of course with Blue and the kids, there was no way he was having a boring day and that's something he appreciates about this life of his.

He gives Blue a wider smile as she carefully joins him on the super comfortable floor. Baby Nova makes a little sound as she sleeps and Blue admires her outfit.

"She's dressed like the birthday girl," she signs with a smile.

Unable to sign because his hands are occupied, he simply giggles and blushes. Blue brings the baby sleeping bouncer closer and gestures at him to place Nova on it.

"Put her on the bed," Dawn quickly taps him and points.

Left to him, Harry would hold Nova all day but he literally has his two ladies telling him to let go at the same time.

He chuckles and calmly places Nova on the comfortable Bouncer. She fusses for some seconds and eventually continues with her sleep.

Mid sleep she makes a loud smacking sound and Blue reacts in amusement. Harry taps her in concern.

"Someone will eat in a bit, she smacked her lips," Blue explains with a smile.

"Why is she always hungry?" Harry asks in mild confusion.

"Don't judge her," Blue chuckles. "Happy Birthday H."

They share a brief kiss and Dylan rolls his eyes in annoyance before Dawn nudges him.

Blue kisses Harry's forehead and he calmly gets his t-shirt that's been placed next to him. He wears his t-shirt and turns to his kids.

"Hiiii!" he says with his voice.

"Happy Birthday bestie!" Dawn cheers, rushing to settle on his legs.

Refusing to be left out, Dylan squeezes his way through and sits next to his sister. Harry makes sure both kids are comfortable. He kisses their heads and notices that Blue is calmly staring at him.

"What? Don't get mushy because it's my birthday," he quickly warns her.

"But I love being mushy, you make me mushy," she pouts, looking exactly like Dawn.

"We can be mushy later, let the children have their moment," he smiles a little.

"Fine," she keeps her smile.

Harry clears his throat and taps his children to get their attention. "G-Gift time?"

Not sure of what he said, Dawn and Dylan look at their mother at the same time.

"Time for gifts, show him your gifts," Blue basically explains.

"Thank you," Harry mouths at her.

Dylan quickly stands up and takes off. Dawn knows he wants to go first and she won't protest because she also loves his gift.

The boy runs back and briefly pants before presenting his artwork to his father.

"Happy Birthday Papa!" Dylan cheers with a smile.

Harry calmly takes the framed artwork and admires in awe. He cannot believe his little boy did this just for him.

"Angel, you did this?" Harry taps the distracted boy.

"Yes, just for you!" Dylan giggles as he talks and signs at the same time.

"So pretty," Dawn sits up, leaning against her father and staring at the art.

"So...soo good," Harry uses his voice as he slowly says.

"Thank you," Dylan perfectly understands.

"Thank you so much, I love you," Harry smiles and kisses his boy's forehead.

Blue quickly gets her phone to take pictures of the birthday boy with his framed art and Harry gives her a quick pose as he holds onto the art. The twins join him for a picture and she chuckles at this moment.

Dawn decides it's time for her own present and she taps her father to get his attention.

Harry calmly turns to her with a waiting smile and she starts by kissing his nose.

"I have a gift for you," she clears her throat and stands up.

"It's a performance," Blue signs as she notices his confusion.

"Oh," Harry sits up, holding Dylan closer as they stare at Dawn.

The girl awkwardly stands before her parents and siblings. Nobody notices Nova is slowly opening her eyes.

Dawn clears her throat and looks at her mother, a little shy. Blue gives her an encouraging look and the little girl proceeds.

Whatever Harry was expecting doesn't prepare him for his baby girl singing and signing the birthday song in British Sign Language.

The girl is nervous and she pushes through till she's done. The tears sting Harry's eyes and he repeatedly clears his throat to control his emotions.

Once she's done. He claps in BSL and also proceeds to actually clap. It's a little louder than he expects and this sends Nova fully awake with a loud snort.

Blue tries not to laugh as she calmly rocks the bouncer to keep her tiniest baby calm.

"So good Dawn!" Dylan claps and cheers for his sister.

"Thank you! Papa, do you like it?" Dawn hurries over to Harry.

"I love it, so perfect," Harry cheers and kisses her forehead.

"Mama taught me," Dawn points at her mother as she speaks.

The children know they have to enunciate and gesticulate whenever they talk with their father. It has become a habit and now a family tradition.

Harry smiles at Blue and she blows him a kiss. Nova has refused to go back to sleep and those curious eyes look around. Harry calmly taps Blue with a small frown.

"No, focus on being the birthday boy," she quickly says.

"Is she okay?" Harry smiles a little.

"Very okay, probably pissed that we ruined her nap," Blue chuckles.

"She hears every single thing, that one," he points out.

"She also looks like she's judging us - hey, she frowns like you," she laughs as she realises this.

Harry moves closer to notice this and he rolls his eyes because it's true.

As happy as he is to have his new baby look just like him, he just knows Blue will always find ways to draw parallels.

He moves closer and rests his chin on her shoulder as they stare at their baby.

"Be...be nice," he says.

"Papa says be nice," Dawn acts as the translator because she knows they don't always understand everything he says.

"I will try," Blue replies with a smile.

"Dawn, let's get snacks," a bored Dylan announces.

The twins leave without waiting and Harry sees them hurrying to the kitchen.

An annoyed Nova is calmer as she slowly goes back to sleep as Blue hums.

Harry knows that Blue is humming because she has always told him about it. He carefully studies her and she looks at him with a knowing smile.

"Can I be mushy now?" she asks.

"Not yet, I don't want to get emotional," he quickly warns her.

"It's okay to feel your feelings," she reminds him.

"I feel old," he rolls his eyes.

"You're an old man, you were born an old man," she teases him.

"Heeeeeeeyyyy," he says, a little louder than expected.

"And that's an old man's reaction," Blue chuckles.

Harry tenderly kisses her and looks at their child. He leans closer to kiss Nova's forehead and he turns to Blue.

"No-Nova..." he says it more like No-fah.

"I know you keep saying she's a birthday present but we planned a movie marathon and the day is going by," Blue reminds him.

"With three children? Are you sure we can do this?" he chuckles, amused.

"We can do anything, just let us have a great day with you, okay?" she smiles.

"Thank you," Harry blushes, appreciating every second of his life.

"I love you, birthday boy." Blue leans against him and they hold onto each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 416 42
|| in which a broken boy takes interest in a broken girl and they realize that neither of them require fixing when they fall in love with each other'...
Junior Year By Jess

Teen Fiction

389 27 17
Love, Friendships, and high school. These things should be easy. Find a boy and fall in love. Meet some friends and they will be with you until the e...
67.1K 2.1K 25
When a girl meets a boy at a party just before her curfew, things get interesting. _______ [#1 in Short Story - 12/29/2019] [#1 in High School Experi...
101K 3.8K 51
Bart had just start going to school with jaime and is excited but what if school isn't what he thought it was supposed to be. That changes when he me...