You and Me | โœ“

Por sreeeshaa

๐‘ฐ ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’Š๐’• ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’”, ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’Š๐’• ๐’†๐’๐’…๐’” ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ด๐’† ... Mais

00
Family Tree
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
Epilogue
MIHIR'S BOOK!!!!
Fun Facts!
๐Ÿ“ฃ
new book!

39

115K 10.3K 762
Por sreeeshaa

All eyes shifted to Roop as she walked into the living room, seeing the food spread on the table, she joined them.

"Sun ne me aaya ki aap chaped wagerah laga kar aa rhe ho?" Mihir asked.
(I heard you slapped someone?)

"I..uh.." She looked here and there in embarrassment, she wasn't thinking much back then, she did what felt like the best option at that moment but now, she was a little embarrassed that she hit her in front of everyone.

"Don't worry, she needed that." Ishani assured her, passing a burger to her.

"She's...she's your mom." Roop looked at her hesitantly.

"Bhai didn't tell you?" Ishani frowned, "I'm the divorce baby, she's not fond of me and she definitely hasn't treated me like di...so yeah, she got what she deserved."

"Divorce baby?"

"I am the reason for dad and her divorce, so long story short, she was messing with Dad's and Mamu's business and I happened to overhear some things and I told everything to Dad, one revelation led to another and boom! Divorce. I have no idea who ratted me out though." She shook her head.

"Probably Saanvi." Mihir laughed.

"It's not funny." Ishani frowned.

"Let's focus on the present, I don't have any clothes and I don't know how long we're going to stay here, what are we going to do about that?" Avni asked.

"Should I ask mom?" Rahil asked.

"Nahi, pagal ho kya? Mummy ne hume roka ni, pehle wo baat karengi." Mihir replied instantly before turning to Avni, "kya dekh kar aise dimag se paidal insaan ka proposal accept Kia tha?" He asked, completely ridiculed.
(No, are you mad? Mummy didn't stop us from leaving, she has to talk to us first. // What made you accept this brainless person's proposal?)

"Desperate times Mihir, desperate times. I was dying to know how it felt to have a boyfriend, mujhe kya pata tha ye fevikwik ki tarah chipak jaayenge poori life ke liye." Avni sighed dramatically.
(Desperate times Mihir, desperate times. I was dying to know how it felt to have a boyfriend, I didn't know he would stick with me like fevikwik's bond for life.)

"You proposed to me." Rahil rolled his eyes.

"Like I said, desperate times." Avni showed her tongue to him.

"Do saal hone wale hain shadi ko aapki jisme se chaar baar honeymoon ho aaye ho, merko chachu kab bana rahe ho? Mai bhi desperate ho gaya hoon ab toh." Mihir let out an exaggerated sigh.
(It's been almost two years since your marriage, out of which you've had your honeymoon four times already, when will you make me an uncle? I'm desperate too now.)

"We're trying but you know about your brother...he's impotent." Avni muttered sadly.

Rahil who was stuffing French fries in his mouth choked hearing her words, Oh how he was going to show how impotent he was the moment they get alone.

"Just kidding guys, we have an amazing se-" Rahil put a hand over Avni's mouth, not letting her complete her sentence.

"I think we're done with this conversation now." He said.

"Yeah, I think we are." Mihir cleared his throat, keeping in mind not to talk about the topic ever again, "I was thinking about going to the mall, anyone coming?" He asked, packing up the wrappers.

Everyone agreed except Roop, "You guys go, Amrit's sleeping and he didn't eat anything for hours...do you want me to get the car keys?" She asked.

"No, it's within the walking distance only, do you want us to get something for you?" Mihir asked.

"No, I'll call if I want anything." She replied.

"Okay, do tell me if anyone calls okay?" Avni said.

"Yes ma'am."

They left after a while, Roop checked on Amrit before cooking something for him with the things she found in the kitchen.

•••

It was almost night, hours since Amrit was sleeping. His cousins also came back after buying some much-needed clothes for them.

She checked his temperature several times but thankfully he was just in a deep and much-needed sleep.

Although she removed her and Amrit's phone off of silent mode but no call came, or a message even.

It was later that night when she felt wetness down south, a look of horror took place on her face as she realised what it was.

Shaking Amrit out of sleep, she looked at him with a worried expression, "What's wrong? Are you okay? Did-"

"I got my period." She muttered nervously.

"Is the pain too much? You want a hot water bag?" He asked, getting up in a sitting position.

"No! I don't have pads, I asked Avni and Ishani but they didn't have any...can you get them for me?" She asked worriedly.

"Ofcourse." He got up from the bed, stretching his arms.

"I uh...I need underwear too." She added.

"Okay, anything else?" He asked, wearing his shoes.

"No that's it, I'll send you a picture of the pads I want and my..uh, size. I'm so sorry for putting you in this situation-"

"Roop?"

"Yeah?"

"It's fine, take a breath and sit down, I'll be back in a few." He patted her hair before walking out, combing his hair with his fingers.

"Atleast wash your face!" She said but he was already out of the house so she just sent him a screenshot of the pads before she realised she could've ordered them online now that the companies offer instant delivery.

'Stupid Roop.' She muttered to herself, shaking her head.

She went to the balcony, waiting for him, her foot tapping nervously on the marble floor as time passed. If she already wasn't stressed enough, periods had to announce their presence, that too when she wasn't prepared.

Amrit came back after a while, the bags in his hands showing that he actually bought a lot more than she asked for.

"Here, This one said that it will give you all night relief? I didn't know how it works but I got it anyway." He said confusingly as he watched her take out a pack of night pads he bought.

"Thank you, I'll be back." She took the bag from his hand before rushing to the bathroom.

Amrit took out the things out of the other bag, it had food items he usually saw her eating whenever she was on her period and most importantly, he got every bottle of flavoured lemonade the store had.

Arranging everything in the drawer, he kept the empty bag away.

"Phew, I feel fresher now." She said, coming out of the bathroom, he noticed she changed into his clothes.

"Come here, lie down, I'll order something for us." He said, getting up from the bed.

"I made dinner." She informed him, taking a seat on the bed, "Shall I heat it up?" She asked.

"No it's okay, I can do it. They had dinner?" He asked, referring to his cousins.

"Yes, you were sleeping and I didn't want to keep them waiting." She replied.

"It's okay, I'll be back. Check the drawers if you want anything." He told her before going to leave but he stopped, "Did...Did ma call?" He asked.

"Ah..No, she'll come around, don't worry." She tried to assure him.

He sighed, leaving for the kitchen.

He wondered if Roop was right if his parents would really choose him over her or not, so many if's were running through his mind but to top it all, he was worried about how he would live without his parents after living for 30 years with them.

He just hoped that everything gets back to normal, without the villain in their lives.

...
I noticed that whenever I ask for something, you guys never disappoint! So I guess I'm safe to say that I have got the best readers! Thank you so much!
You have no idea how much I appreciate every single one of you!

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

Abandoned wife Por Abhi

Ficรงรฃo geral

951K 37K 48
Vindictive words of your beloved hurts the most. At first you are taken aback. You won't believe its from them. It cause unbearable pain at first but...
341K 21.5K 43
"๐๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ... ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐Œ๐ˆ๏ฟฝ...
639K 30.9K 76
*NOT EDITED* This story is about three couples.... ................... ""Get ready," he said, noticing her fierce expression. "I won't be getting re...
676K 24.1K 52
NOTE: Beware of grammatical mistakes " I married you but that doesn't mean that you can control my life". He growled in anger. I flinched at his hars...