So Many Lovers ?!

By XiniacX2

Various kakegurui characters x fem reader. One shot is also included in this book. ( A kakegurui book ) None... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
One shot
Mikura- should have known
Kirari- Online Date
Kirari- It was just a dare
It was just a dare ( part 2 )

Chapter 8

830 33 4
By XiniacX2

Third Person POV

After all of you returned to Japan, your uncle decided to let Hiroshi live with you since your house was nearer to the school and you were feeling a bit lonely. The next morning, you woke up early to make breakfast and 'gently' woke up your cousin by pouring a bucket of ice-cold water on their head. Hiroshi practically jumped out of his bed, shouting, "GAHHH! COLD COLD COLD". You quickly ran out of the room before shouting, "Breakfast is on the table".

A few minutes later, Hiroshi came out from his room with his bag over his shoulder and a basket filled with his wet bedsheet. You whined, "Come on, you took forever", which made him glare at you. "This wouldn't have happened if you didn't pour cold water on me", he said as he showed you the basket full of clothes. "Fine, fine, sorry. Anyways, throw those into the dryer and eat these pancakes before they get cold. I'm going to give you a tour of the school and introduce you to the president to get your timetable", you said as you wiped your mouth.

Hiroshi did what he was told and sat down to finish up the pancakes. "Can we get coffee on the way there?" he asked after he finished the last piece. "Sure! I was planning on getting some coffee for some friends anyway", you said after checking your DMs from Yumeko, who said Mary was in a bad mood today. Hiroshi placed the dishes into the sink before going outside with you to wear your shoes and head off to the nearby coffee shop.

At the Coffee Shop

"Hi, welcome to (name) coffee shop. What can I get for you?" asked the cashier with a polite smile, which you gratefully returned. "Hello, I would like an Americano, three Mocha Fraps, a favorite coffee, and a Coffee Frap, please," you said as you looked through the menu. "Okay, is that all? If so, it will be 2110 yen," the cashier asked, to which you nodded and paid the amount. "We will have your order done in 5 minutes. Here is your receipt, and thank you for purchasing our coffee!" You then sat on an empty seat while Hiroshi stood beside you. After 5 minutes, the barista called out your number and gave you the drinks in a bag. You thanked the barista and started making your way to school again.

At Hyakkaou Private Academy

After you and Hiroshi arrived at school, you went upstairs and heard a familiar voice calling out your name. It was Ryota, Itsuki, and Yumeko, accompanied by a grumpy Mary. They were looking for you in class, but you had already left to grab some coffee for everyone. You handed out the coffee to them and introduced your cousin to the group. They all greeted him and shook his hand. You saw Hiroshi starting to blush when he looked at Ryota. You asked Ryota to give Hiroshi a tour of the school, as you needed some help from Itsuki, Yumeko, and Mary for another task. You pulled the rest of your friends away, leaving Hiroshi and Ryota alone.

"I don't understand. Why did you do that?" Itsuki asked after you had pulled them away from the two girls. "Have you seen Hiroshi's eye? He's definitely in love with Toyota!" You screamed, making the girls flinch from the high pitch of your voice. "I never knew falling in love at first sight was real," Yumeko said, earning a flick on the forehead from Mary. "Idiot, I fell for you at first sight," Mary confessed, shocking you and Itsuki. "Mary, you never told me that," Yumeko said, gave you her cup of coffee before giving Mary a quick peck on the lips, causing the smaller girl to turn completely red. "Okay, that's enough, lovebirds...you're making me feel single," Itsuki said, covering her face with her hands. "Don't worry, Itsuki. I can set you up on a date with Kaede Manyuda. It's going to be easy!" Yumeko exclaimed, taking out her phone. "We're not going to blackmail anyone today, Yumeko. Anyway, I'm going to the bathroom to wash my hands," you said, taking her phone and giving it to Mary before walking towards the bathroom.

Once you entered the bathroom, you heard a stressful groan. You looked to your side and saw a tall girl with black or dark blue hair, trying to tie her hair back while looking frustrated in the mirror. You washed your hands in the sink next to her and took a few glances at her. "Ugh, why won't this be perfect like it normally does... Fuck, this is getting tiring. I swear I will get my revenge on you, Ikishima. Just you wait," the girl muttered under her breath. She furrowed her brows as she let go of her hair and let her hand rest for a while. Then, she closed her eyes and let her mind drift to the incident that had happened a few minutes ago.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Backstory)

Midari was feeling bored while lying lazily on the couch, so she decided to play a small prank on someone. However, she couldn't find any of her friends since she didn't keep up with their whereabouts, and she had an upcoming meeting to attend. Suddenly, she remembered her work partner would be returning to their shared office soon. She quickly rummaged through her bag until she found a bottle of glitter that she had stolen from a pink-haired idol. Midari hid behind the couch and waited for her partner to arrive. After two minutes of waiting, she heard the door creak open and saw her partner walking slowly, absorbed in a paper. Midari stood up and unscrewed the bottle cap. She lightly tapped the bottle, and the glitter sprinkled on her partner's head. Surprisingly, her partner didn't realize the prank until Midari started sprinkling more. Midari couldn't hold back her laughter, and her partner finally noticed the glitter on her hand. She quickly stood up, checked her uniform, and found no glitter on it, which confused her. She looked at Midari, who was still laughing and pointing at her head. Her partner touched her head and saw her hand full of glitter. She shouted at Midari and ran to the bathroom to wash the glitter off her hair. She managed to get rid of some glitter but had to tie her hair back since she couldn't remove all of it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( Present )

"Do you need any help?" you asked, interrupting her deep thoughts. She glanced briefly at you before returning her gaze to the mirror. "No, thank you. I can handle this myself," she replied curtly. She realized that she forgot to bring the comb and started running her hands through her hair, attempting to style it. You didn't want to bother her, but you could see that she was struggling. You felt compelled to assist her until she was satisfied with her hair. 

After observing her suffering for a while, you decided to help her regardless of whether she wanted it or not. You took the opportunity when she rested her hands and started gently combing her hair with your fingers, attempting to make her ponytail higher as she had been trying to do. You had to tiptoe to accomplish this because she was taller than you. Once her hair was tidy enough, you took the rubber band from the counter and tied it. You glanced quickly in the mirror to see if she liked it, or if it caused her pain, but she appeared unfazed, watching your handiwork. You then took the ribbon and crafted a butterfly shape on her head. "That was supposed to be a bow," she remarked, still using the same cold tone. "I know, but I think a butterfly would suit you better," you replied, still admiring the shape you created on her head. You were so engrossed in your work that you did not notice the girl's cheeks had turned pink. "R-Right, thank you," the girl said. "No problem. Next time, you must ask for help when you're struggling or in need of assistance," you said, giving her a smile as you noticed the pink tint on her cheeks through the mirror, but you did not question her. She nodded but was about to leave when you held her wrist. "Wait a minute, I didn't get your name. Mine's Y/n L/n," you said, smiling at her. "I'm Sakura, Sakura Miharutaki," she replied, not looking into your eyes. "Hope to meet you again, Miharutaki-san," you said before releasing her. She quickly nodded and walked out of the bathroom. Sakura walked up the stairs and hid behind a wall, clutching her chest where her heart was. 'What was that... why is my heart beating so fast, and why are my cheeks getting hotter?' she thought, before glancing at you again, who had just walked out of the bathroom in the opposite direction. "Y/n L/n," she murmured, recalling a few flashbacks of a girl in front of her. 'There's no way it's her, right? But the incident...It was her parents that died, not her, if I'm not mistaken...' Sakura's thoughts were interrupted by Sayaka, who was searching for her to remind her about the meeting.

On your way back to the group

'Sakura Miharutaki... Why does her name sound familiar, like I've met her before?' you thought before a flash of memory returned.

( Flashback ) when u were 5

There was a girl who looked just like Sakura. One day, while your parents were out getting ice cream, you were running around in a park and accidentally tripped, scraping your knee. You sat there crying when a girl with long hair came and offered her hand to you. You took it and she helped you walk to a nearby bench. She took her water bottle and used it to wash your wound, saying sorry when you winced from the pain. She then patted it dry with a handkerchief, which she gave to you. "Here, hold onto this handkerchief. It'll help stop the bleeding since I don't have any bandages on me. Keep the handkerchief, or throw it away if you want," she said as she stood up to leave. Before she left, you held her wrist gently and asked for her name. "Sakura Miharutaki," she said. "Y/n L/n! I hope I can meet you again and maybe we can play together," you said with a smile. She nodded and smiled back before leaving. After that day, the two of you played together in the same playground every day for a month before you had to move away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, Have a nice day :>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3.9K 45
β€’I just hit 1k again since I rewrite the book...for some reasons. β€’thanks for the readers for voting! β€’comment down below & don't forget to vote! ...
82.3K 2.9K 49
π‘Ίπ’‚π’šπ’‚π’Œπ’‚ 𝒙 π’‡π’†π’Ž 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ❝𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 π’”π’‚π’š π’”π’π’π’†π’Žπ’‚π’•π’†π’” 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 π’†π’™π’Šπ’”π’• , π’Š π’Œπ’π’π’˜ 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕 π’•π’‰π’†π’š 𝒅𝒐. 𝑩𝒆�...
30.6K 704 33
to give you a short summary this is a meariri oneshot book. this book contains, fluff, angst, smut, and some other sensitive content. i hope you all...
59.3K 1.5K 43
Yandere kakegurui one shot! most of em is fluff. [closed]