๐Œ๐˜ ๐’๐€๐…๐„ ๐‡๐„๐€๐•๐„๐

By Solo_Pearls

๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ˆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‘๐จ๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ˆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐„๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ Ranvijay Singh Rathore :... More

|| Declamair ||
Scroll Stack
|| Aesthetic ||
|| Characters ||
|| Characters 2||
1. Rumaisa's Dream
2. Jodhpur's King
3. The Proposal
4. Her eyes clashed with his'
5. Ranvijay met Rumaisa
6. Rumaisa gave her consent
7. Ranvijay wants Court Marriage
8. Mrs. Ranvijay Singh Rathore
9. Her new home
11. Rumaisa decided to give a chance to Ranvijay
12. Rumaisa's new family
13. Rumaisa is Dr. Inayat
14. The Ugly fight
15. Rumaisa's pain
16. Ranvijay got shocked knowing Rumaisa's true identity
17. Realisation hit him hard
18. Ranvijay decided to apologize Rumaisa
19. Rumaisa's outburst
20. Ranvijay is getting nervous
21. Rumaisa is kidnapped
22. Rumaisa alone defeated them
23. Everyone is tensed for Rumaisa
24. Rumaisa was a MMA fighter
25. Rumaisa showed Ranvijay reality
26. Rumaisa is a Siren
27. Ranvijay confessed his love for Rumaisa
28. Thunderstorms inside Rumaisa's mind
29. Rumaisa is ignoring Ranvijay
30. Rathores teased Ranvijay
31. Ranvijay is trying to change himself for Rumaisa
32. Ranvijay made Rumaisa's painting
33. Eid Celebration
34. Rumaisa is in Ranvijay's Office
35. Rumaisa's rage knew no bound
36. Rumaisa's Past revealed
37. Ranvijay reassured Rumaisa
38. Moon reminds of Rumaisa to Ranvijay
39. Victim or Villain
40. Ranvijay's Tigress
41. Aapke bete mein heere jade huye hai ?
42. Ranvijay sent love letter to Rumaisa
43. Tour of Warehouse
44. Ranvijay is stabbed
45. Rumaisa's uncontrollably tears
46. Rumaisa's prayers for Ranvijay
47. Rumaisa is the Queen
48. Should Rumaisa take a leap ?
49. Rumaisa hates Ranvijay
50. Can I have my wife
51. Ranvijay Rumaisa Rathore
52. Ayudh and Ranvijay's Fight
53. Momin's Rakhi Gift
54. Ranvijay regrets for not cherishing Rumaisa
55. Will they accept me ?
56. We are going on a date
57. Ranvijay had a girlfriend ?
58. I miss her
59. I am the Queen
60 . RanviSa's Engagement
61. Fast Food Date
62. Who is the girl with The King ?
63. 50 Shades of Rumaisa
64. Can I see it Please ?
65. Nikah
66. Delightful Moments with Emotional Past
67. Joota Chupai & Body guard
68. B'day Boy
69. Vyah
70. New Beginning
71.Reunion of two Souls
72. Pehli Rasoi
73. Rajya Abhisekh
74. He is always with us
75. I second that Jealousy Part
76. Do you miss it ?
77. Coronation
78. Punishment
79. Baba's Boy
80. Double Trouble
81. They are missing
82. Save my Wife (New)
83. Avenge (New)
READ THIS PLEASE

10. Ranvijay troubling Rumaisa

5.3K 334 100
By Solo_Pearls

Ranvijay's POV •••

I reached office and busied myself in work. The twins begged for the leave to Dadu so that they could spend some time with their Bhabi Maa.

I don't understand why she is given this much importance. She is just a girl to whom I am married. She is not a celebrity who would be given this Importance.

I don't want her in my life so she will be in my life till the time I allow her.

I liked her on the first instance but when I got to know that her father is the reason for my past I decided to show him that Ranvijay Abhyansh Singh Rathore is a bad choice to play with.

I didn't even wanted to allow her in my room so I changed my room and shifted to one of the guest room. I have to tolerate her till the time I finish my revenge.

Ok let's focus on work now .

Rumaisa's POV •••

When I was resting Ankush knocked the door and when I permited he entered.

He called me for the Lunch . We both went to the dining area no one was there . Ankush informed me that they will come shortly.

I asked Maa if I can serve everyone the she politely declined and said no one is needed to be served.

I affirmative nodded and stood there. Shortly Dadi Sa,Dadu Sa came . They all sat in our respective chairs. When I was going to seat on a random chair Maa said me to seat on the left side of the head chair.

We ate our lunch peacefully then Dadu Sa called me to the garden saying he has some important matter to discuss with me .

After finishing my lunch I went to the garden and saw Dadu Sa sitting on one of the chair in the gazebo.

I went and stood infront of him. He smile and said me to sit in one of the chair.

I sat and asked if anything serious is there to discuss.

"Kya hua Dada Sa kuch serious baat hai ?" I asked him as I took my seat.

(What happened grandpa? anything serious )

Arey nahi beta bas tumse kuch baat karni hai. He denied softly .

(oh no child just want to talk to you)

Tum kya Yasir ( Rumaisa's Grandfather) ke saath bhi aise hi pesh ati ho itna serious rehke. He asked me while smiling ammusingly to which I nodded in No.

(Do you talk to Yasir like this, being so serious )

To fir mere saath aise kyun seriously behave kar rahi ho beta. He asked like a small child and to say I was shocked would be understatement.

( Then why are you behaving so seriously with me daughter? )

Nahi Dada sa aisi koi baat nahi. Naye log hai to mujhe ghul-Milne main time lagta hai. I explained my reasons as I am a big Introvert.

( No, Dadu sa, there is no such thing. New people so i need some time to mingle with them )

Chalo thik tumhari baat bhi sahi sahi hai. Par ham naye log nahi hain. Dadu Sa said.

( You are also correct but we are not new people )

Hum log tumhari family ko bohot pehle se jante hain. Meri Maa sa aur Tumhare Dadu ki Ammi dono bohot Achhe dost the . He continued saying about his friends that is My Dadu.

( We know your family from a long time ago. My mother was your grandfather's mother's best friend .)

Ham tumhare ghar bohot pehle gaye the jab tum bohot choti thi shayad 4 ya 5 saal ki.

( we visited your house long time ago when you were little maybe 4 or 5 years old .)

Phir kaam main aur apne zindagi main busy ho gaye to kabhi samay nahi mila.

( Then we got busy with work and life, so we never got time )

Abhi kuch din pehle Tumhare Dadu se baat kiya tha maine .

(I had talked to your grandfather just a few days ago )

Then we talked about their friendship how they are best friends . How Dadi Sa and my both Dadis are besties.

He also narrated how My Dadu got married twice which I also know but their friendship version was also nice.

Then suddenly he asked " Beta tumne yeh Palace toh nahi Dekha hai na?"

To this I shook my head in deniel. He called Ayudh and Ankush and asked them to show me the palce.

They bowed down to me like gentlemen and asked me to walk forward and they will follow me.

They showed me every corner each nook of the palce except the east wing as they said it is Ranvijay's personal wing.

The terrace whose every corner has it's own style. Its so beautiful and so modern . One who sees the pic cannot say that it's the palace which stood in this Jodhpur for centuries.

The Puja Room

The Gym

Threater Room

Indoor Swimming pool

Outdoor Swimming Pool

Home Library

Then we again came to the living room while going to the garden I saw two paintings on which garland was placed. It's sure that they were no more but who are these two people.

As much as I noticed these both people's facial features were similar to Ranvijay.

There were two photo frames one of a Women who looks royal and gives a strong vibe from her photo. And another one was of A teen boy who looked 90 % similar to Ranvijay.

The women was in Rajputana Cloth and looked like a bride. So my curiosity got best of me and I asked the twins.

"Ayudh ye dono kaun hai ?"

( Ayudh who are these two )

" Bhabi Maa yeh hamari Badi Maa sa hai." I couldn't understand as their Badi Maa Sa was Ma so who was she. By looking my puzzled expressions he answered again.

( Bhabi Maa she is our Badi Maa Sa {Wife of Father's elder Brother})

" Woh Bhabi Maa jab hum dono 9 saal ke the aur Bhai Sa 14 Badi Maa Sa accident main chal basi. Unke side main jo ladka hai woh Bhai sa ke twin hai. Woh 15 minute se chote the bhai Sa se.

Badi Ma sa ka naam Devki Rathore hai aur Bhai sa ka Naam Digvijay Abhijeet Singh Rathore hai "

( Bhabi Maa when we both were 9 years old and Bhai Sa was 15 years old Badi Ma Sa expired in a car accident. Beside her the boy is Bhai Sa's twin. He was 15 minute younger than Ranvijay Bhai sa)

( Badi Maa Sa's name is Devki Rathore and Bhai Sa's name is Digvijay Abhijeet Singh Rathore)

When I heard this it was hard to believe. But when I saw the women who is also my Mother in Law the only thing that came to my mind was Power. She is so beautiful and looked so regal .

And the boy who is also my Dewar was so cute and looked innocent even in his teens.

Time Shift to Night

Ranvijay's POV•••

Now it's night 9 Pm and again I lost the track of my time. When I will reach home Maa again will scold me to reach home in time as now I am married.

Marriage and Rumaisa

These two words leaves a bitter taste in my mind. Again I have to see her face.

There was that day when I saw her face or practically her eyes I was mesmerised but now when I see her face my blood begins to boil.

Okay leave all that let's drive to home.

When I reached I saw Maa and that girl Rumaisa were in living room and chit chatting. I went near them and side hugged Maa.

From the corner of my eyes I saw her smiling softly looking both of us.

As I said Maa scolded me for coming late again .

" Ab toh jaldi aajao Ranvijay Shaadi ho gayi hai ."

( Atleast now come little early . You are married now.)

"Jee Maa" I said softly.

When I looked at her she was playing with her ring.

Maa asked me to fresh up and reach the dining table. After freshing up I reached the Dining table and saw two plates were there.

I asked " Maa apne phirse khana nahi khaya"

( Maa again you didn't had you Dinner )

She chuckled and replied "Aaj main nahin tumhari Binani bhuki hai tumhare wajah se"

(Today I am not your wife hungry because you)

I didn't said anything and we both ate in silence. Maa sa went after serving us.

After finishing our Dinner we both kept the plate in sink which the maid will clean.

We both went to the room in which we both will stay. We both entered and she got a call so she went to the balcony to attend the call. I went to washroom to do my night routine .

When I came from washroom I saw her she was going to sit on bed. I hurriedly went ,pulled her hand and threw her on the floor.

I must say she was shocked by this.

Author's POV •••

To say Rumaisa was shocked would be an understatement. She never in her dreams thought to face this in her 1 day well night in her In Laws that also by her legal husband.

She stood up and rage was flowing through her every cell particles.

"Yeh kya kiya Aapne?" She said in a loud voice.

(what did you do ?)

"Shh chillao mat. Mujhe achi tarah se pata hai maine kya kiya hai. Aur tum is bed par nahi so gi " Ranvijay Sushed her and said in a dark voice . If anyone heard him like this his face would have paled till now but Rumaisa is an exception.

( Shh don't shout. I know very well what I did. And you will not sleep on this bed. )

" Toh kahan par sau apke sar pe " Rumaisa retorted. And Ranvijay was shocked to hear her blunt reply.

( So where would I sleep , on your head ? )

" Tum agar chaho to balcony mein sou sakti ho ya phir ye do do sofa hai yahan par so sakti ho " Ranvijay said so casually as If we were bed mouthing about our least favourite teacher to our friend.

( If you want you can sleep in Balcony or there are two couches you can sleep.)

Ranvijay might forget but Rumaisa has all the characters that a royal women should have. From there the first is NEVER COMPROMISE WITH YOUR SELF RESPECT.

From there Rumaisa decided that she will never touch the god damn Bed . If he wants he can sleep , dance or play cricket also on that stupid bed .

She went inside the closet and took the pillow with a blanket but Ranvijay snatched the blanket and gave a thin bedsheet type cloth to cover her self.

It was the month of January but Jodhpur still has cold waves . And by God's grace Rumaisa is highly prone to Cold . She even cover her self in the month of may and keeps the Ac in moderate temperatures. Only God knows how she is going to survive with this demon .

She without saying anything took the bedsheet and pillow kept them on the sofa and went to washroom to change.

She changed into a night suit which was made up of wool. She thanked god and decided to pray 2 rakht shukrana nafl because she know that the winter of Jodhpur is not for her actually winters are only not for her.

She was praying while Ranvijay was looking at her.

Ranvijay thought " Yeh itni pure toh nahi hai jitni abhi dikh rahi hai."

( She is not pure as she looks now.)

After praying she slept on the couch . She didn't faced any difficulties while sleeping on the couch because at her home also she mostly sleeps in ber couch.

She has diffrent fetish with couches.

While sleeping she just prayed to get sleep soon so that she won't feel any coldness.

Ranvijay knowingly decreased the temperature of Ac and covered himself with the mighty quilt he had.

When she felt the decrease of temperature she started scolding him in her mind.

" Gadha, Akal se paidal, Asshole, Bastard , Kambakht , Fittey Mooh , Mann toh kar raha hai moonh leke diwar pe chunwa doon."

( I'm sorry but cannot translate the curse words.

I feel like smashing his face on the walls )

With lots of cursing she slept on the couch which was quite comfortable .

Soon it was morning. Ranvijay is an early riser. He woke up at 5 and went to gym. When he came back from the gym he saw her sleeping without any care of the world. Just like " Apne ghode hati gaye aur khas kar legal pati bech kar soyi ho."

( Like she sold all her horse, elephant, cow and specially her legal hisband.)

And this calmness in her cannot be digested by our Royal Demon. So he did what a sane or presicely an insane person would do to Rumaisa. Because the person who knows Rumaisa wouldn't do anything like that because they know what sleep means to her and how much sleep is important to her.

Ranvijay threw a jug of water directly on her face.

She woke up with an jerk and adjusted her eyesight to her environment. Then she realised she got married yesterday to a jerk. Then after she realised her jerk husband threw water on her which was chilled because of the Ac temperature.

Her eyes were blood shot because of lack of sleep in night . Courtesy goes to HIS HIGHNESS RANA SA OR DEMON.

She stood up from her couch and.................

Attention!!!

Hello Everyone.......
Sorry Sorry really sorry . I wanted to update it in morning but couldn't find the appropriate name for it and then some wattpad glitches.

So here is the next chapter and longest chapter till now because it has 2426 words . Normally I always wrote about 1.2 k to 1.5 k. And to get pictures which matches their royalty is really difficult.

Anyways please vote on this chapter and give comment on it. Because your comments mean a lot to me . It helps to know about your thoughts and mindset on this book.

As I had already said I would delete the announcement chapter I have deleted them and the votes reduced. So vote for it and make the book reach 600 votes.

Please follow my Insta account to get spoilers and related videos of this book.

Id - Solo_Pearl

Next chapters are going to get more interesting with more revelations.

Thank You
Bye Bye
☺️☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 15.6K 80
Rudraksh Singh Rathore (age-25) The hukum of Rajasthan, and the CEO of the Rathore empire that is a billion dollar company ,Drop dead gorgeous , girl...
4.2M 145K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
203K 9.4K 41
เค•เฅเค› เคคเฅ‹ เคนเฅˆ เคคเฅ‡เคฐเฅ€ เค†เคเค–เฅ‹เค‚ เคฎเฅ‡เค‚ เคฏเฅ‹ เคนเฅ€ เคฆเฅ‡เค–เคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเฅ‡ เคฎเคฐเคพ เคจเคนเฅ€เค‚ เค•เคฐเคคเฅ‡ Get married at the age of eighteen , Abhimanyu Singh Rathore with the same gender that the...