"INLOVE "

By Shyniiii

THIS STORY IS WRITTEN BY ME More

๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
INLOVE
CHOOSE AN EMPRESS
EMPRESS LEI WEI
important

"๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€"

10 2 0
By Shyniiii

Warnings

Here are some warnings want to give to guys.

1) English is not my native language nor am I fluent at it so mistakes are gonna be the common thing that you guys are gonna find while reading this story.

2) If you guys find any grammatical mistakes please write it down in the comments so that i can correct my mistakes .

3) Now this is a big warning , so this is my first time writing a romantic story , so gonna be kinda cringey, so be careful 😅😅.

4) I no nothing about the history of ancient China ,so most of the things are gonna be made up by me . Sorry to the Chinese viewers , if somehow my story offended you guys. 🙏🏼

5) Blood, killing, poisoning and many other things are there that some of you can get disturbed by so be careful and not read this story , if you don't like this kind of things.

So , here are all the warnings ⚠️ I'm giving you people .

Okay so bye , hope you will enjoy the story .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
254K 12.5K 60
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
116K 3.3K 23
Warning: 18+ ABO worldแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€กแ€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€ฑแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ€žแ€Šแ€บแ‹ แ€…แ€ญแ€แ€บแ€€แ€ฐแ€ธแ€šแ€‰แ€บ ficแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€”แ€พแ€„แ€บแ€ท แ€™แ€ปแ€ฌแ€ธแ€…แ€ฝแ€ฌ แ€€แ€ฝแ€ฌแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€ธแ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€•แ€ซแ€žแ€Šแ€บแ‹