π‘Έπ’–π’‚π’π’•π’–π’Ž 𝑻𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒑𝒐𝒓...

By mikosfoxears

Female Reader Age-6 In which a curious girl gets abducted and used as an experiment by 'scientists'. The poo... More

π‘Έπ’–π’‚π’π’•π’–π’Ž π‘»π’†π’π’†π’‘π’π’“π’•π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’ (𝑩𝑺𝑫 𝒙 π‘ͺπ’‰π’Šπ’π’… 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓)
1. πŸ’— ACT ONE
2. β™‘
3. πŸ’•
4. πŸ’Ÿ
5. πŸ’˜
6. ❣
7. πŸ’
8.🀍
9. 🧑
10. β™₯
11. 🫢🏼
Dead Apple 🍎
Dead Apple 🍎🍎🍎
12. πŸ«€ACT TWO
13. 😻
14. πŸ’”
15. πŸ’›
16. πŸ’š
17. πŸ’™
18. πŸ’œ
19. πŸ’Œ
20. πŸ–€
21. 🀎
Xmas Special πŸŽ„
22. ❀️‍πŸ”₯
23.β€οΈβ€πŸ©Ή ACT THREE
24. πŸ₯°
25. πŸ’ž
26. πŸ’“

Dead apple 🍎🍎

1.7K 72 32
By mikosfoxears

A/N - Here's pt.2! Happy Reading!

Bungo Stray Dogs Reality

So we really were up against our own abilities.

"That demon snow!" Atsushi gaped. My feet jumped back, just like a reflex. Soon enough the screeching of a car could be heard not too far away.

"Get in!" Kyouka yelled. So she was the one driving.

"Move your ass kids!" Kunikida yelled as more gunshots were shot at the ability. Atsushi followed his superiors orders and flung be back over his shoulder, escaping the area. Atsushi put me down and I jumped into the backseat with a sense of urgency running through my veins. The car skirted to a start and Kyouka drove us, quite recklessly, down the road.

"Mr. Kunikida, what we're you going to say about these suicides?" Atsushi decided to continue the previous conversation.

"The gifted, they never committed suicide. They were killed at the hands of their own abilities. We must hurry back to the agency," He huffed out, it was easy to se ethe pain he was holding back.

When we arrived at the agency, it was a torn to shreds.

"To the presidents office," Kunikida's hoarse throat gave me pain, he was obviously going through a lot right now, with a gunshot hole and all that. Yet he still manages to run, and kick a desk over. So strong... I peeked over to see some sort of device under the desk, a bright blue emitting from it. It seemed like after a few crucial security checks, he was allowed to access the device. My attention was focused on the weird device underground, but what surprised me was when a television screen showed up on the wall. A glitchy face popped up, so we all stayed dead silent. It was quite hard to hear the man, with the screen glitching so much, but we managed.

"My name is Ango Sakaguchi," His voice ringed a familiar bell in my mind... When he finally decided to come into focus, I still couldn't put my finger on it.

"Kunikida, what is the current situation there?"  His emotionless stare looked deep into my soul, I felt him watching me. Could he even see us? Hopefully not.

"I am here with agency members Atsushi Nakajima and Kyouka Izumi. Plus another ability user, Y/N," Kunikida replied to the man, but could he be trusted? Who was Ango, why was Kunikida giving away all this information?

"Understood, our connection is unstable, so I'll be brief. The gifted suicide outbreak has finally come to affect Yokohama. The scope of it rivals anything we have seen before. Even though the fog has stopped spreading, our city has been surrounded. Yokohama has been cut off from the outside, almost everyone in it has vanished, only some gifted remain. All you of you there are in grave danger. Not only have we lost our abilities, but we are all being hunted by them too. My mind wandered, thinking about all the people with abilities in Yokohama. I hoped Kenji, Yosano and all the rest of the agency memebers, plus Chuuya, we're safe.

"Fortunately, we have located the ability user who caused all this. It is an abandoned high rise in the middle of our city."

"So then, Shibusawa is the mastermind behind this?" The loathing words rolled of Kunikida's tongue. Obviously he despised Shibusawa.

"You must eliminate him. By whatever means necessary," The faces of everyone transitioned from a shocked, slightly worried look, to a glare of determination, "Also, I feel you should know, Dazai was last sighted in the company of Shibusawa," Ango sighed. Dazai, with the enemy? That's not right! He wouldn't leave me here, he's been here next to me from day one, he would never leave and join the enemy without telling me. A load of lies.

"Was he now," Kunikida scowled.

"So Dazai's been captured?" Atsushi was shocked, yet again. This seemed to be the reoccurring emotion today.

"We need to act before the city is destroyed! Your the only ones we can depend on!" Ango leaned into the camera, showing his vulnerability. The television glitched again, then cut out. Seems we were out of time. A loud crash grabbed the attention of us all. I ran over to the window to see Kunikida's ability, Doppo poet, throwing grenades at the building.

"It's you ability Kunikida! He looks just like you!" My voice was shaky, I didn't want to get hurt here.

"Right. He's here. You all go ahead, I'll deal with him myself," He turned around and headed to the door.

"Hang on, there's no way you can win against your ability!" Atsushi doubted his senior, very much.

"Winning or losing doesn't matter. What matters is the will to keep fighting. Battling against oneself, is nothing new to me," Kunikida sighed and banged his fist against the wall. I thought it was out of dust ration, but no. Another wall fell from the ceiling. It was a storage area for more guns, big guns.

"What's all this?" Kyouka mumbled.

"We are the Armed Detective agency," Kunikida started loading up guns and taking them out of the slots, he threw one at Atsushi and gave me a smaller dart gun.

"Huh? What do I use this for?" I asked Kunikida while playing around with the gun.

"All you have to do is pull this, then to reload tap this. Only use it in emergencies, otherwise the other two can protect you. It won't actually shoot anyone, just pierce their skin with the dart and in a minute they'll fall asleep," He explained everything briefly, but I understood. I put the dart gun in a small backpack that held my dolly. This backpack I left at the agency by accident a couple days ago.

"Wait Atsushi... Have you seen my dolly? I didn't wake up next to her," I asked him while put the backpack on.

"We'll it could be because your ability revolves around the doll, so maybe the fog took her away from you," Atsushi only made an assumption, but it seemed logical.

"You three escape out the back while I distract him," Kunikida loading his gun, ready for a fight, "let's move out," He huffed, like a true leader.

🍎🍎

An explosion ringed through the area.

"Was that Kunikida?" Atsushi turned his head around in time to see the building go up in flames. Kyouka and him were sat in the front two seats this time, while I spread across the whole backseat, making myself comfortable.

"Y/N put your seatbelt on!" Atsushi tried to be as nice as he could while still scolding me.

"But I don't want to!" I fought back. It was much more comfortable this way.

"Please Y/N, I want you to stay safe!" He was getting impatient. I sighed and complied with his request, putting on the middle seat belt.

"Our top priority is finding the man responsible for this, and eliminating him," Kyouka reminded him, but she kept her eyes on the road.

"Tatsuhiko Shibusawa. Just what kind of man are we dealing with here? Don't you think we should keep him alive. Maybe we can get Dazai out and then he can help capture him alive, that's the plan," Atsushi seemed to just be thinking aloud.

"If I never get my powers back what will I do?" Atsushi mumbled. The car swerved down the streets and a loud screech came from the tires.

"Kyouka your driving scares me!" I stuttered out from the back, gripping onto my seatbelt. It was a good think Atsushi made me put it on.

"Don't you think you should slow down in this fog?" Atsushi questioned her, also terrified for his life.

"I have all of Yokohamas streets committed to memory, I learnt it all," Kyouka kept her eyes plastered on the road ahead. A loud crash from above kept us occupied, "It's Demon Snow, she's here."

A light blue blade came down and almost stabbed the two of them in the front seat, we had to escape this car.

"Y/N I want you to open the door and jump out on the count of three," Kyouka's voice stayed calm but it wasn't hard to see the panic in her eyes. I nodded, panic also waving over me. The door swung open, and after a count of 3 we all went tumbling out of the car, leaving it to explode. I got pushed further by the explosion, smoke filled up my lungs. My lungs felt corrupted, the only noise I could make was a weird grunt. Trying to cough out the smoke helped a bit, but it was never the perfect solution. I crawled over to a seated Atsushi, no words came out of my mouth.

"Are you alright Y/N?" He panicked. My coughs came as an answer for him as he helped me out, "We'll find a place with water for you soon, please try not to talk until then," I nodded in response.

"Take Y/N and go! Hurry!" Kyouka shouted out. The thought of that didn't even have time to process before another man came crashing into Demon Snow. The man fell to the ground, his grunts acting as suspense. Who was this man?

"Wait, I know you...Akutagawa!" Atsushi raised his gun to the man, obviously they had some feuds.

"Such a pathetic weapon. Against him, you'd stand no chance," Akutagawa sighed. Out of the fog appeared a body-shaped silhouette. It looked like a mummy that had been wrapped in black and red cloth. Behind us a deep growl echoed, so the tiger found us. Next to me a light giggle filled my ears, I looked to see what is was. There stood my ability, the puppeteer. A life size version of my doll. Her sadistic giggles left goosebumps running down my spine. How could my doll look so evil? By the look of it, the four of us ability users were surrounded, by our own abilities. The mummy attacked first, jumping up into the air with the spring of a tiger. Yet the attack was cut short when the actual tiger intercepted it mid-way. Both of the abilities went tumbling further down the street.

"Interesting...Let's see who comes out on top," The man smirked.

"We've got other things to worry about," Atsushi interrupted. Demon Snow launched towards us, and so did my ability. Kyouka's fast reflexes saved her from the attack, she brought up a small dagger to stop Demon Snow's sword. I grabbed out my small dart gun and, although I didn't shoot at my ability, the gun was used to block my doll from touching me.

"There should be a secret path nearby for the mafia," Kyouka struggled against her ability, her voice shook.

"Move it weretiger," Akutagawa started to strut away.

"Wait!" Atsushi cried out.

"Just go! I'll be right behind you with Y/N!" Kyouka leaped forward, finally getting a hit on Demon Snow.

"Alright," He sighed and followed after the dark man.

My ability got impatient and leaped up in the air, coming back down to hit me. Before she flew back down, I let my legs take me away from the fight, over to Kyouka. She gave me a spare dagger and although I didn't properly know how to use it, I tried. My dolly came at me again, even more aggressive then last time, yet this time my defence came back stronger, since I was using a dagger, not the side of a gun. Luckily, I managed to push the ability down to the ground, giving us a few seconds to escape. Kyouka gripped my wrist and we both went running to catch up with the other two.

We made it to an elevator, but our abilities weren't far behind us. After being dragged into the lift, the doors slammed close, leaving our abilities on the other side.

"Thank you for letting me use this," The dagger went back into Kyouka's possession, but she was quick to place it in my hands instead.

"You'll need it to defend against your ability, you should keep it,"

"The fog shouldn't reach us in here," Akutagawa informed the three of us.

"What makes the fog so dangerous?" Atsushi asked, turning around to face the dark man.

"The dragons breath," He sighed, "Kyouka, since none of us have our abilities, you could easily kill me right here. What's wrong? If I'm not mistaken you have a score to settle with me, do you not?"

"Look, she doesn't think about you guys anymore or any of that stuff from her past!" Atsushi scowled as he gritted his teeth. This must be a sensitive for the both of them.

"Maybe you'd like to settle things here Weretiger, while we're still powerless," His voice sounded like it was coated in disgust as he spat out the sentence.

"Are you implying there's a way to get our abilities back?" Kyouka's breath shuddered.

"I may have some information on that," Akutagawa kept as mysterious as possible.

"Like what?" I asked, joining their conversation.

"You regain your ability if you defeat it. Did you really not figure that much out?" So he was the sarcastic type.

"What are you planning to do Akutagawa?" Atsushi questioned through his teeth.

"The same thing we are probably," Kyouka mentioned. That's good then, one more person to help us! Apart from the fact I don't think they like this Akutagawa man very much.

"When I get done with him there won't be a shred left. It's the only way to save Yokohama," Akutagawa must be a hero protecting his city like us, I wonder why he isn't in the agency with Dazai and everyone else.

"Us three won't kill anyone, that's not the way we do things in the detective agency," Phew, glad Atsushi said that.

"Kyouka understands what needs to be done, she used to be part of the Port Mafia," Akutagawa looked over at her knowingly.

"I left that world to see the light. I'm with the agency now, and they don't kill for unjustified reasons," She retorted.

"Not killing Shibusawa could have been possible earlier, but not with Dazai on his side." Did Akutagawa just forget that key information? He must've been lying though, Dazai would never work for the enemy.

"Dazai isn't working with him, right?" Even my brain flooded with doubt at that point.

"He joined the enemy on his own accord," Akutagawa was definitely teasing us now.

"I don't believe you!" Atsushi fought back for Dazai.

"He betrayed the Port Mafia, that's what he does. Dazai's death will be at my hands." Why the hell would someone want to kill Dazai! That's not nice at all.

"You wouldn't actually kill him would you?" I needed this answer, it would define whether I like this man or not.

"If he's only going to play the pawn in our enemies game, I'd rather see him dead," Akutagawa scowled. A gun was directly pointed at the dark man's head, it was Atsushi's.

"I won't let you kill Dazai," he spat. Not long after this tense conversation the lift starting making mechanical noises, maybe it was coming to a stop? My prediction was proved right when the door unlocked and all that was outside was a pitch black nothingness, "If that's the plan your on your own," he continued.

No response.

The doors started to come to a close, but before they could halt a hand blocked it's path.

"I'm going with him," Kyouka exclaimed, before walking out the door, leaving the two of us alone. After a quick discussion between the two of us, we decided to follow along.

"Kyouka, why are you following this guy?" Atsushi's query also peaked my interest.

"He has information we need, he can navigate through this passage better then I can, and more importantly once he has his ability back he can be a powerful asset," she stated.

We all followed the quickest route out of the tunnels and ended up back in the fog.

"It's impossible to lose something that can sense you," Akutagawa observed his surroundings almost immediately, and started to disappear deeper into the fog, "I will enjoy defeating my ability."

"He thinks he's a one man army," Atsushi clicked.

"We have our own battles to deal with for now," Kyouka mentioned just as the fog cleared around us, showing our abilities that surrounded us, "This is mine, go find yours!" She insisted while taking a lunge at Demon Snow. Then came the low growl from behind us, the tiger, and finally, the demonic giggles of my dolly. I knew they all had their own battles to deal with, and that meant I had to fight my own dolly by myself.

Running was my best option, so I complied with my legs and let them take me away from the other fights around me. My dolly was quick to follow, but I brought out Kyouka's dagger and defended against her as best I could. Unlike other abilities, I had to keep my distance and not let any contact happen. The fight consisted of me desperately sprinting away from my dolly, and her chasing me like a game of tag.

"Y/N! Y/N!" Shouts came from the distance, I knew it was Atsushi, "If you destroy the red gem on their body you'll defeat your ability!" He shouted out. Now, where was this gem?

After a quick scan of my doll, I found the gem stuck to the top of her hand. Wow, could she make it any harder. The fight continued and I was still nowhere near her hand. She kept on the offensive, leaving me no time to attack. How can she be defeated? Is there any possible way, or am I just not strong enough? Was this Sir Alastor's plan all along? To put me in this world to die?

How cruel. I'll show him. I'll show him that I won't die here and I'll go back for my father and mother. This newfound motivation pushed my harder, the adrenaline pumped through my veins. Yet, I'm only a child, I'll never be strong enough to defeat such a strong being.

"Agh!" I groaned as she pinned me to the ground, there was no use, my ability was too strong. The dagger was proved utterly useless in this situation.

But then, a spark of hope. Just before my dolly lay a finger on me, a dark black and red cloth wrapped around the hand, and broke the gem in the process. The breath I longed to let go finally left my body, a sigh of relief.

"Your ability is strong kid, learn to control it," Akutagawa demanded. Like he was scolding me, what my teachers did back at school.

"Thank you! I'll try my best!" I promised to him. There he stood, in front of me, his jet black eyes piercing through my soul. His face resembled one of an agitated, angry man, yet he didn't do anything to hurt me. Instead, he bent down and entangled his hand in mine, pulling me up.

"Your ability will be useful for this fight. If you stay close to me, I will protect you," Akutagawa added. He was going to protect me? I guess he did like my ability...

A/N - Another very long chapter! Do you prefer shorter or longer ones? I only thought this would be a 2 part mini subplot, but I'm only 50 minutes in, so another 40 to go, which means at least another chapter or two. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and didn't find I too boring. I had to write a lot of dialogue, which I find boring but that's okay. I'll probably post the next chapter when this gets 150-200 views, but we'll see how it goes! Happy reading <3

3323 words.... :0

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.5K 2K 14
[!Completed!] You, (Y/n) were just living your life inside your little cozy room when people interrupted the peace. You got dragged to who knows wher...
112K 5.6K 23
ONGOING ❦ This fanfic is an alternate reality of my other one called "The Marionette", in which Dazai came back into your life permanently. I recomme...
323K 11.5K 28
πš†πšŠπšπšŽπš› πš’πšœ πš‹πš˜πšπš‘ πšπš›πšŠπšŒπšŽπšπšžπš• πšŠπš—πš πš™πš˜πš πšŽπš›πšπšžπš•, 𝚊 πšπš˜πš›πšŒπšŽ πšπš‘πšŠπš πšŒπšŠπš— πšπš’πšŸπšŽ πš‹πš’πš›πšπš‘ 𝚝𝚘 πš—πšŽπš  πš•πš’πšπšŽ πšŠπš—πš 𝚝𝚊...
21.6K 375 31
Dazai and Chuuya, 15 year old teenagers working in the Port Mafia with a little twist of the future. TW: contains drinking, cursing, sh, slight nsfw...