A MARVEL-ous FATE [MALE READE...

Av AdoboCatWorks

Y/N Winters, a high school student that loves watching marvel movies and playing Gatcha games such as FGO and... Mer

Start of Chapters and Arcs
1. Bio// Abilities//Special Characters
1. The Legend and the Start
2. New Life and Vigilante Works (IRON MAN 1 - 2008)
3. SHIELD and Stark Industries
4. The Iron Monger (END OF IRON MAN 1)
5. New Player in the Game (IRON MAN 2 - 2010,2011)
6. Attack of the Robots
7. Battle of Iron Suits & The Avengers Initiative (END OF IRON MAN 2)
8. The FATE of The Avengers (AVENGERS 2012)
9. The God of Mischief
10. God Of Thunder
11. His Scepter
12. Raid
13. Battle of New York Pt. 1
14. Battle of New York Pt. 2
15. Battle of New York Pt. 3 (END OF AVENGERS 2012)
16. EXTRA CHAPTERS 1
17. EXTRA CHAPTERS 2
18. Agent Life in S.H.I.E.L.D.
19. S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent (CA:WS 2014)
20. Triskelion H.Q. And Project Insight
21. Ambush
22. Hunter Becomes the Hunted
23. Truth about the HYDRA
24. Anger
25. The Winter Soldier
26. Operation: Stop Project Insight
27. Destruction (END OF CA:WS)
28. EC: ATTACKED BY HYDRA
29. Avengers Reunited (AGE OF ULTRON - 2015)
30. After the fight
31. Ultron
32. The Robot Got Away
33. Tiamat
34. EZ Battle
35. Low Morale
36. Issues
37. Awakening
38. Payback
39. DID CAPTAIN AMERICA JUST SWEAR?!
40. Let's Continue! (END OF AGE OF ULTRON)
42. Journey of MHX (START OF GOTG VOL 1)
43. Imprisoned
44. The Collector
45. Ronan
46. Who are You?! (END OF GOTG 1)
47. Lagos (CA:CW 2016)
48. In Between
49. Going Neutral
50. The Chase
51. Confrontation
52. Breakout
53. Parker
UPDATED BIO | ABILITIES | SPECIAL CHARACTERS
54. Calm Before The Storm
55. Airport Clash
56. Aftermath
57. Hidden Truth
58. The Raft
59. Revelation
60. No More | End of CA:CW
61. EXTRA | SPIDER-MAN HOMECOMING TRAILER
62. EXTRA | BLACK PANTHER TRAILER
63. EXTRA | DOCTOR STRANGE TRAILER
64. EXTRA | THOR : RAGNAROK TRAILER
EXTRA IMPORTANT!! | ANNOUNCEMENTS AND SMALL TEASERS?
66. Midtown High
67. Watching Him
68. Spider-Man Swings!
69. Affection
70. Trip to D.C.
71. Ferry Brawl
72. Homecoming Fight!
73. Young Avenger (End of Spider-Man Homecoming)
Short Chapter - Fou
74. SC pt.1 - War Machine and The Queen Of Victory
75. Goetia | (Infinity War)
76. Invasion
77. First Chaos
78. A 'Small' Fight

65. Home | (Spider-Man Homecoming)

900 36 4
Av AdoboCatWorks

" " - Dialogues... but if it's italicized it is in a radio comms, AI or talking mentally in Chaldea.

HELLO - Thoughts
LMAO - Noble Phantasm / Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / Trace On Activation

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person's PoV

----

-----

Peter: "New York, Queens. It's a rough borough, but, hey, it's home." Peter spoke through his recorded video, showing the highway as both Happy and Y/N were in the front seat.

Y/N: "Hold up, is that a reference to something?" Y/N turns his head behind to ask Peter, making the camera slides to his face.

Peter: "Oh! I-I remember it from back home, a-and I was just making a little video for our trip."

Happy: "You know that you can't show it to everyone."

Peter: "Y-Yeah, I know."

Happy: "Then why are you narrating in that voice?"

Y/N: "Aw, c'mon, Happy. Honestly, I'll do that either if I was in his shoes."

Happy: "Fair. But don't show it to anyone except to us. Okay?"

Peter: "Okay."

Y/N moves to the back seat with Peter while he waves to the camera.

Y/N: "Hello, people of New York, or, erm... people that are going out of New York." Y/N awkwardly chuckles. "Today, we're going to the airport for a flight to Berlin! Right, Peter?"

Peter: "Huh? O-Oh! Yeah, w-we're going to Berlin for the trip, and it's going to be fun!"

The camera changes to a shot where Happy is carrying Peter's bags while Y/N is waving at the stairs of the Stark Jet behind them.

Y/N: "Hurry up, or we'll be going to miss the time!" Y/N shouted.

Peter: "Uh, should I go to the bathroom before?"

Happy: "There' a bathroom on it."

Peter enters the plane as the camera shows Y/N sitting on the left side of the passenger seats. He moves to the cockpit to video it.

Peter: "Whoa, no pilot? That's awesome."

Happy and Peter sat on the opposite chairs, while Y/N is on the other side.

Happy: "Is that where you're going to sit?"

Peter: "Yeah!"

Happy: "This is your first time on a private plane?"

Peter: "My first time on any plane." Then he pans the camera to Y/N. "What about you, Mr. Winters?"

Y/N looks at the direction of the camera and raises his eyebrow.

Y/N: "Peter, for the last time, just call me Y/N. And I'm not that old, like Tony or Happy." Y/N gave them a shit-eating grin as he pointed his finger to Happy that is not amused.

Happy: "Hey, that was not cool."

Y/N: "Besides, I can transport myself to Berlin if I wanted to. But Tony told me to accompany you today and watch you like a hawk." He shrugs as he lay down on his chair to sleep.

The next shot from Peter's camera shows Peter making a quiet gesture as he taps the shoulder of a sleeping Y/N.

Peter: "Y/N." Peter quietly spoke to wake him up. "Y/N, wake up."

Y/N: "Nrgh... W-What time, is it? Is it lunch?" Y/N groggily wakes up in confusion, but Peter told him to be quiet as he pointed to Happy sleeping on the far side of the plane.

Peter: "I've got an idea." Y/N stares at him, then to Happy, and back to him. Out of nowhere, Y/N grins as he pulled out a washable marker from his bag.

Y/N: "I've got one, too."

The two sneakily went to Happy, as Peter can't help himself but to giggle from the camera and at the scene of Y/N drawing some circles under his eyes and a beard on a sleeping Happy.

Happy woke up because of the two as they both laughed and hastily went back to their seats, cutting the video.

Berlin

The next clip shows the three reaching Berlin, and both Y/N and Peter are having fun strolling around the Brandenburg Gate. Mash shows up, joining the two as they all pose for the videos.

Peter: "No one has actually told me why I'm in Berlin or what I'm doing. Neither Ms. Kyrielight and Y/N don't want to tell me the reason, like-- Captain America going crazy. I guess they wanted to keep it for themselves. But they're both good, and Y/N is like my older brother that watches me while we're in Berlin."

The four reached their rooms as Mash waves goodbye from the video as she entered Y/N's room on the farthest. Happy enters the other room next to Peter while he points at Peter's room.

Happy: "Just suit up, and Y/N will inform you later." Happy stated as he enters his room.

Minutes passed by and Peter is recording himself wearing his suit in front of the mirror.

Peter: "Okay, Peter. You got this." He said.

Happy: "What the hell are you wearing?" Happy asks, causing Peter to turn around.

Peter: "I-It's my suit!" He responded as he pans the camera in his feet.

Y/N: "That?" Y/N joins in the conversation, now in his suit, while Mash is behind him. "That's not a suit, it's a PJ's!" Then he glances at Happy with a bored look. "Happy, did you forget to tell him about the case?"

Peter: "A case? What case?"

Happy gestures him to follow him to the other room as he opens the door.

Peter: "What? I thought that was a closet."

Peter enters the room as both Happy and Y/n are behind him. He saw a big suitcase resting on the table.

Peter: "Oh, I found the case. I found the case."

Y/N: "There's a card in there for you to read, go and have some fun, Peter." Y/N said as the two waited for him to open it.

Peter picks the card and shows it to the camera.

Peter: "A minor upgrade?"

Peter opens the case, and it reveals his new suit, courtesy of Tony Stark.

Peter: "Whoa... O-Oh my god."

Y/N: "What are you waiting for, Christmas? Go and put it on." Y/N gestures him to the changing room, while Peter is still stuttering in shock.

Peter: "B-But--I-This is the coolest thing I've ever seen!"

Happy: "C'mon, let's go, you are going to be late." Happy informs him.

Peter: "B-But, yeah. Well, I-I don't understand! Is it for me?" Before he could ask him, Happy walked out of the room with Y/N following him as he gave him a thumbs-up before he left. "H-Happy. M-Mr. Winters, wait!"

||

Another couple of minutes later and Peter is seen wearing his new suit on the airport, and he's hiding from somewhere.

Peter: "Okay, there's Captain America, Iron Man, The Sword and Shield, and Black Widow. Whoa, who's the new guy?"

Iron Man shouted "Underoos!", the signal for Peter to come out.

Peter: "Oh, that's me! I gotta go. I gotta go." Peter said, as he left the camera on standby and still showing the Avengers in the distance. Peter jumps and steals Steve's shield before he landed behind Tony.

His recording continues throughout the entire scene of the airport battle and the next footage shows Tony on a recording with Peter on the back of the car.

|||

Tony: "What are you doing, a little video diary?"

Peter: "Y-Yeah..."

Tony: "It's all right. I'd do the same thing."

Happy: "I told him not to." Happy stated as he drives the car.

Y/N: "You're such a party pooper, Happy." Y/N, on the other side rolls his eyes at him. "Tony even said that he'll also do that, well-- I'd love to do it, too."

Happy: "Nah, he's filming everything. And I'm gonna wipe of the chip."

Y/N: "Aww, Grandpa Happy strikes again." Y/N mocks Happy as he responds something indistinct to him.

Tony: "Hey, hey, hey. You know what? We should make an alibi video for your aunt anyway. You ready?"

Y/N: "For the record, Tony. We already did that when we're in Berlin. I told him to made it like a tourist video log."

Tony: "Rude. And you didn't invited me."

Y/N: "Huh? Why I'm going to invite you? It's a joint brotherly thingy."

Tony: "And I'm older than you."

Y/N: "What's that supposed to mean?"

Tony: "Let's just go back to the topic. Create an alibi video for your aunt, and maybe show her the travel video with you and Y/N back on Europe. Deal?"

Y/N: "Fair."

Peter: "O-Okay."

Peter fixes his camera at Tony that is removing his sunglasses and then to him. Tony and Peter smiles at the camera as the video starts to roll.

Tony: "Hey, May! How you doing? What are you wearing? Something skimpy, I hope."  Both Peter and Y/N gave him a questionable look.

Y/N: "Pervert." This made Tony to laugh as he composes himself back to the camera. "Maybe you should give her a private video if you're going to say that."

Tony: "Okay, that's inappropriate. My bad. Let's start over."

Peter fixates his camera again as the two smiles for the camera.

Tony: "Hey, May! My gosh, uh, I wanted to tell you what an incredible job your nephew did this weekend at the Joint Stark-Winters Internship Retreat. Everyone was impressed. Y/N was impressed. Right?"

The camera shifts to Y/N giving it a thumbs-up while he's eating some Doritos in his seat.

Y/N: "A genius. Absolute genius. I think I want to grab him as an intern for the CSO. I'm sure Da Vinci and the others will love him to work from there." Y/N said to the camera as it moves it back to Tony and Peter.

Tony: "And I don't want him to be turned into a pig by BB."

Y/N: "She won't do that because she'll going to like Peter."

Tony: "Ah! Favoritism."

The car stops in front of their apartment as Tony told Happy to go and grab Peter's case from the trunk. This caused Peter to stop the video and put his phone down.

Peter: "I-I can keep the suit?"

Tony: "Yes. Me and Y/N, we were just talking about it."

Y/N: "You did well back there, Peter." Y/N stated as Tony points at him because he's going to say that to him.

Tony: "Just, do me a favor, though. Don't stress Y/N out. Don't do anything stupid or else he'll force you to take away your suit. If you think he's a chill and a calm guy, then pray that you don't want to see when he's angry. Can I count on you?"

Peter: "Yes." Peter said with a determined nod.

Tony: "Don't do anything I would do, and don't do anything I wouldn't do."

Tony looked at Y/N and back to Peter.

Tony: "Listen to him, alright? He'll do anything to keep you in check."

Tony: "There's a little gray area in there. That's where you operate. But that doesn't mean that you're an Avenger, in case you're wondering."

Y/N: "I'm hurt." Y/N stated on the front seat. "You didn't said that to me back before."

Tony: "Yeah, because technically you are a SHIELD agent with Mash. And that's a different situation. You also told me that you wanted to babysit him, do you?"

Y/N: "Nu-uh... The word stamped on my dictionary is a 'Guardian'. Not a 'Babysitter', those are both... dissimilar to each other, y'know?"

Tony simply gave him that 'look', making Y/N to shrug and ate his food back to his seat.

Peter: "So when's our next, uh-- "Retreat", you know?"

Tony: "What, next mission?"

Peter: "Yeah, the mission. The missions."

Tony: "He'll call you." Tony pointed at Y/N, busy eating his junk food.

Peter: "O-Oh... Okay. Does he have my number?"

Tony: "He already have, considering he's going to keep an eye on you. Monitoring you every step you make. Then he'll call you if a situation arises."

Peter: "Oh. Right, right."

Tony reaches the side of Peter's door to open it, while Peter understands this as a hug that it puts him into an awkward position.

Tony: "It's not a hug, I'm just grabbing the door for you." Tony stated as he opens the side door, making Y/N on the front seat to facepalm from the awkwardness of the two.

Y/N: "Y'know that I can just open the door for him, right?"

Tony: "Alright kid, good luck out there." Tony patted Peter's shoulder as he sat back in his seat. "Bye."

The car left Peter on the front of their apartment, with a smile on his face.

Meanwhile...

Back on the car, Y/N is seen doing something on his Chaldean wristwatch.

Y/N: "Da Vinci, start the "Spider-Man Protocol." And get me those servants for this mission."

|||||

HELLO THERE!

WE ARE NOW GOING FOR THE SPIDER-MAN HOMECOMING MOVIE, AND Y/N WILL HAVE A BIG ROLE IN THIS TIMELINE!

 LET ME KNOW WHICH TWO SERVANTS SHOULD I INTRODUCE TO PETER EXCLUDING TOMOE GOZEN THAT I REVEALED BACK ON THE TRAILER CHAPTER.

HMM... MAYBE AS AN UNDERCOVER, GIVING THEM AN ALIBI AS PETER'S CLASSMATE?

OR A TEACHER FOR THAT SCHOOL?

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

12K 902 23
Loki was used to feeling like the odd man out. Once the team finally let him join them he had quickly forged a friendship with Bucky, and spent his s...
81.9K 1.9K 39
You are a Mystery Assasin known as the white knight. Learn about your past and how you became, face your past nightmares. What happens when you meet...
184K 3.5K 31
WARNING! I wrote this more than a year ago, this This story is not purely texting, there is a slight cliche plot. Actually, its a VERY CLICHE plot. L...
11.9K 404 35
Y/N was a 22 year old woman who just moved to New York City, and trying to live a normal life as a nurse in a hospital, despite being born with stran...