π‘Έπ’–π’‚π’π’•π’–π’Ž 𝑻𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒑𝒐𝒓...

By mikosfoxears

Female Reader Age-6 In which a curious girl gets abducted and used as an experiment by 'scientists'. The poo... More

π‘Έπ’–π’‚π’π’•π’–π’Ž π‘»π’†π’π’†π’‘π’π’“π’•π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’ (𝑩𝑺𝑫 𝒙 π‘ͺπ’‰π’Šπ’π’… 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓)
1. πŸ’— ACT ONE
2. β™‘
3. πŸ’•
4. πŸ’Ÿ
5. πŸ’˜
6. ❣
7. πŸ’
8.🀍
9. 🧑
10. β™₯
11. 🫢🏼
Dead apple 🍎🍎
Dead Apple 🍎🍎🍎
12. πŸ«€ACT TWO
13. 😻
14. πŸ’”
15. πŸ’›
16. πŸ’š
17. πŸ’™
18. πŸ’œ
19. πŸ’Œ
20. πŸ–€
21. 🀎
Xmas Special πŸŽ„
22. ❀️‍πŸ”₯
23.β€οΈβ€πŸ©Ή ACT THREE
24. πŸ₯°

Dead Apple 🍎

2K 62 54
By mikosfoxears

A/N - Happy reading :) Here's the dead apple Speical! Also before I start 8k reads!? WOW

Bungo Stray Dogs Reality

"I never knew Yokohama had a place like this," Atsushi mumbled as we entered the graveyard.

"There's so many dead people!" Did this place have a zombie apocalypse or something?" I looked around at all the graves. "Hey look its Dazai over there!" I pointed out. He was sitting up against a grave by a tree. Atsushi took my hand and led me over to him. I hopped up the stairs and stopped about a meter away from the grave.

"Question for you Atsushi, do you happen to know who's grave this is?" Atsushi jumped slightly before putting his hands behind his back and answering.

"No I don't, but whoever they were, they must've been important to you Dazai."

"Oooh I can guess! Let me have a turn!" I peeped up, eager to guess.

"Go ahead, Y/N," He chuckled.

"Hmm..." I crouched down on the grass just before the stone and traced my fingers along the letters. "Mr. Snake .Oda! Or Sakunosuke Oda, for you Odasaku," My eyes raised naturally as I saw Dazai stiffen up.

"How did you know Y/N?" His head snapped around as he met my eyes. I smiled cheekily and pointed up to the tree.

"His name is engraved in the tree up there, did you do that Dazai?" My hands dusted my dress down while I stood up and hopped over to the other side of the grave where he sat.

"Your very observant Y/N, just like Ranpo," His arms crawled round my waist and in the blink of an eye I saw sitting on Dazai's lap, his arms hugging around my neck. "I'm guessing Kunikida wanted you to bring me back," He sighed.

"Yeah, but I'm guessing you won't want to come?" Atsushi sighed, then started to head back to the agency. I stayed cuddled up to Dazai at the grave for a while longer after Atsushi had left.

"Who was Mr. Odasaku, Dazai?" I questioned him, lifting my chin up to meet his gaze.

"He was my friend while I was with the Port Mafia," Dazai sighed. The Port Mafia? Like Chuuya!

"He sounds super cool," My mind restricted me  from speaking another word. It felt calming, it say the least, us sitting there in the silence, not alone yet not being bugged by the other, just perfect.

🍎

Lupin. The Lupin. A small bar that not many know of. Dazai and I sat at the stools, a light classical tune playing in the background. My eyes were glued to the big ball of ice floating around my drink. It was quite the boring place, the only drink without alcohol was lemonade. Dazai blanked out a while ago, he did mention that his old friends came here a lot with him, so maybe he was having a flashback. If so, leaving him be would be the best option. After a couple of minutes Dazai came back to reality, took a pill out of his pocket and placed it in his mouth without a second doubt. My drink was now empty, so we decided to make a move.

"Hello Dazai," A voice called out from the darkness.

"It's a surprised to see you, Ango. Did you come for a drink?" Dazai kept his back turned to the man as he questioned him, and positioned his arm on my shoulder to stop me from turning around too.

"Not tonight. I'm here on business," The alleyway went silent for a second, then 4 guns popped up and were pointed at Dazai and me. His grip tightened around me as he pulled me into his side. "You are responsible for bringing Tatsuhiko Shibusawa to Yokohama, aren't you?" Who was that? Was it another ability user? Maybe Odasaku's friend?

"Tell me Dazai, are you planning to start a mass suicide in this city?" The man's voice was filled with concern and I could hear his voice slightly shake. I tried to spin around and lay my eyes on the nervous man, but Dazai restricted me, only letting himself turn.

"Do you think you would actually be able to catch me if I did?" His voice was full of arrogance, but what did he mean a mass suicide? What does suicide mean anyway? The guns kept staring at me, and I waited for them to fire, yet the only response Dazai gave them was pushing the men to the side and walking away with me. We ended up in another alleyway that connected to the previous one, and there Kunikida stood, waiting. He let go of me and Kunikida started to walk away, grabbing my hand to make me follow. The blonde man was fuming, I'm guessing he only knew that I was at a bar with Dazai, and since I'm only young Kunikida must be pretty mad about that.

"Bye Dazai," I waved goodbye, then walked alone the dark streets with Kunikida having no context about the previous situation at all.

"WHY THE HELL DID DAZAI KEEP YOU UP THIS LATE! YOU SHOULD BE IN BED BY SEVEN AT YOUR AGE!" He shouted into the street.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled. He glanced back at me with a guilty look.

"It's not your fault, it's that idiot Dazai's," The emphasis on idiot really shows his love for Dazai, "You'll be staying with Atsushi and Kyouka tonight, if that works for you?" He explained as we ascended the steps to the apartments. I nodded in response, sadly I couldn't stay in Dazai's room because I'd be alone. God knows when he'll be back. The knock echoed through the building and in what seemed like less then a second, the door creaked open. Kyouka was there to welcome me. Kunikida left almost instantly and she ushered me into the small apartment.

"Hey Y/N!" Atsushi came into the kitchen from another small room, "I was just setting up your futon for tonight, is it alright if you sleep next to Kyouka?" He was being very polite.

"Yes, thank you for letting me stay here!" I wrapped my arms around the both of them and squeezed as tight as I could. I settled in quickly as I made myself comfortable in the futon next to Kyouka. My body was dozing off to sleep, and soon my mind followed, putting me in a deep sleep.

The rocking chair swung back and forth, my prettiest doll swaying with it. Her eyes were locked on mine, never blinking. I stood up from my knees, placing my plastic tea cup down on the bright blue table. I picked up a chocolate cookie on my way, and pretended to feed it to my dolly. The attic was silent as a mouse, apart from creaking near the roof every few minutes.

Although, even my dolly could sense something dramatic in the whistling wind.

Crack

Crack

Crack

Shatter...

An earthquake...

The door rattled open and one large man stomped in the door with a rifle gripped tight.

"Oh hello! You're Y/N, right?" He smiled innocently.

"Yes I am, why are you here?" I asked, tilting my head to one side.

"Mummy! When will you get back?" I whispered through the phone, longing to hear the front door open.

"I'm getting impatient, young Y/N." I then heard an axe slice through the wood of my closet door. He had multiple weapons!? I could see the tip of the blade, tears slipped out of my eyes and rolled down my face, I could taste the salt and sadness. Doomed, I was so doomed. Eventually they burst through the door, leaving me with only hope. Hope that he skimmed through the clothes and missed me.

Hope is the only thing a human can hold onto in this world if they wanted to remain sain.

"Found you," The mysterious man stared at me with wide eyes and smirked. My body tensed up and I couldn't think of anything else to do but cry. Taken aback, his smirk faded, surprised at my sudden action. But before I could react, he lifted me and threw me over his shoulder. Screaming and hitting his back was useless, I was too weak.

Fog...I don't remember fog. We were inside...

"Wakey-wakey young test subject 2528," Another man waved his hands right in front of me. Was he talking to me? Was I test subject 2528? I flinched and let my eyes adjust to the light. I tried to get up from the seat I had woken up in, but looking at my sides , tight ropes held my limbs down. What were all these restraints for? I'm not that powerful, plus I wouldn't even try my luck escaping.

"STOP CRYING BRAT! How many times do I have to tell you," Alastor pinched the bridge of his nose while letting out a deep sigh.

"I'd like to call this my Reality Teleportation machine! I'll explain it to you in simple words Y/N. All you have to do is sit in this chair and wait until you see a different scenery, don't freak out then, because you'll be straight back here," I shook in fear as he shuffled me over to the machine, sitting me down in the seat.

"3...2...1, Now!"

More fog...This isn't how I remember it happening...

And they were the last words I heard from that reality.

No...why do I remember this!? I wanted to forget about this all! Why are all these memories coming back to me? Stop! Make it stop!

"Y/N...? Y/N!" Kyouka shook me awake. My deep breaths, my racing heart, my blistering headache and my damp cheeks. Why...why now?

"Y/N! Your okay it was just a nightmare, your safe," She awkwardly wrapped her arms around me, it at least helped calm me down a bit. "Did your dream happen to have fog in it?" Kyouka mumbled after a while.

"Yes, why do you ask?" My tone was wary, how come she knew about the fog?

"I had a nightmare as well. I think it might be connected to this man with an ability to produce a poisonous fog that makes ability users harm themselves," Woah! That's so scary! But pretty cool too, it's such a powerful ability!

Not long after I woke up, Atsushi also awoke. He also had a nightmare with fog, what a coincidence! He stumbled out of the cupboard, (where he slept) and pulled open the window. Out there, the sky's all the way to the horizon was full of a deep, grey fog.

"I'm not getting reception," Kyouka said as she whipped out her phone, double checking it just to make sure.

"Me neither!" Atsushi grabbed his phone after stumbling to find it, "You don't think this is the fog that makes the gifted kill themselves, right?" I could hear the hope is his voice, his eyes pleading for any reassurance that we were safe. Wait, this fog makes people harm themselves and kill themselves! Nevermind about it being cool, this was too scary! Straight out of a horror movie!

"We should go to the agency," Kyouka exclaimed.

"But what about the fog!" I butted in. I didn't care if I interrupted them, I don't want to get hurt, and if going out in that fog means I get hurt I would gladly stay here.

"Maybe we should wait for the fog to clear?" Atsushi was terrified, just like me. His eyebrows were twitching in fear.

🍎

I don't know why Atsushi gave into Kyouka's idea, but I didn't like this one bit. I clinger onto Atsushi side, jumping at any minor inconvenience. It didn't take us long to realise that the city was deserted, warm tea was left on tables, food left out, crashes cars with no driver, what the hell was going on! Suddenly the white haired tiger came to a halt. His breath shuddered as he turned back to look down the street. I spun my head back with him, but nothing was there. Was Atsushi hallucinating?

"Hey Kyouka-" Atsushi started but she was already on it.

"There's a bloodlust in the air," the words spat from her mouth, disgust filled her mind. She quickly ran off, going down the street.

"Wait!" He tried to call after her but she didn't even flinch. Without a second thought Atsushi threw me over his shoulder and sprinted away after her. They both suddenly stopped, surrounded by cars. I tried to turn my head around to see what they were staring at, but Atsushi was quick to act and stop me from looking.

"What is it? Why can't I see it?" I asked harshly.

"It's not something people your age should see Y/N, please don't turn around," Kyouka warned me. They both ran further down the street, and not long after a low growl was heard. Atsushi held me tighter, and in a flash I saw the outline of a tiger sprint through us and grip onto the wall of a building.

"What's that! It's scary!" I screamed out.

"Kyouka let's go! Beast Beneath The Moonlight" Atsushi shouted out.

"Demon Snow: Defeat my enemy!" She cried out after him. But, nothing happened. The silence was torture. Another growl came from the tiger, and in a split second Kyouka grabbed Atsushi's free hand and the started to run away.

"Faster he's coming!" I screamed at them. Unfortunately for me, I could see exactly what was happening behind them. Cars sounded their alarms and fires started to burn through the trees. They ran for a minute or so, but then Atsushi unexpectedly tripped up. I went toppling over and landed a few metres away from them.

"Kunikida?" So that's who he tripped over, hm, "your hurt! Did you get shot?" He gasped in surprise.

"I got the bullet out, I'll survive. More importantly I know what's causing these suicides," I ran back over to Atsushi and heard them gasp slightly. Then again, the tiger showed up on the other side of the road. Kunikida, being the smart man he is, shot at the tiger to cause a distraction, "run for it!" He shouted out as he sprinted away, as fast as he could for a man with a shot wound. Atsushi picked me back up and pounced through the streets to catch up again.

We made it to a small opening, and by time the shaft closed and we were safe, for now. Although, time was against Kunikida. He collapsed to the ground. Atsushi put me down and went level with the injured agency member.

"Tell us who did this to you," Atsushi demanded, ready to hurt whoever dared harm Kunikida.

"I got shot...by my own ability," We both gasped at the confession. I thought his ability was with him, not against him. If so, does that mean because of this fog my ability will be against me?

"That doesn't make sense," He gaped. Cuts from a sword cut the confession short, the wooden entry broke and there stood, Kyouka's ability. Demon Snow.

So we really were up against our own abilities.

A/N - This is a very big chapter...Usually I settle for 1500 words but this is 2600. Wow. I actually wrote this pretty quickly, surprisingly. I thought it would be another month or so before I posted again, but here we are! Anyway I hoped you enjoyed this chapter, I'll start the 2nd part soon! I'm not sure how many chapters it's going to take to complete dead apple, but since season 4 is coming out each week it means I've got something to write and I'm not just waiting for all the episodes to come out to continue writing...Anyway, happy reading! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 893 6
In Yokohama, everyone in the armed detective agency is trying to live normally even when the Port Mafia is after Atsushi. But when a girl from Dazai'...
309K 11K 28
πš†πšŠπšπšŽπš› πš’πšœ πš‹πš˜πšπš‘ πšπš›πšŠπšŒπšŽπšπšžπš• πšŠπš—πš πš™πš˜πš πšŽπš›πšπšžπš•, 𝚊 πšπš˜πš›πšŒπšŽ πšπš‘πšŠπš πšŒπšŠπš— πšπš’πšŸπšŽ πš‹πš’πš›πšπš‘ 𝚝𝚘 πš—πšŽπš  πš•πš’πšπšŽ πšŠπš—πš 𝚝𝚊...
24.9K 872 28
Y/n is a young person who somehow made their way into the infamous port mafia. The 16-year-old has met many interesting people in the mafia and they...
13.5K 628 31
Other people killed, she always danced. . . . It had been years since their paths had crossed. He had been a young mafia executive the last time he s...