Behind Closed Doors | M.T.

By m1lfl0verrrrrr

Y/N starts her school at Nevermore, meets new people and develops complicated relationships. -reader is 18 y... More

The Beginning
A day in Jericho
Drama, drama, drama
Confusion
Avoiding the Truth
Before We Party
The Rave'n
Only Us
The News
Please, Don't Hate Me
Parents Weekend
See you Next Year
At Her House
You Belong To Me
Date Night
Merry Christmas
Happy New Year
Back at Nevermore
Where is She?
Ignoring me
The Principal
The Love of My Life
Detention
Back at Home
The Encounter
I Dare You...
À Paris
Under Paris Skies
An Unforgettable Night
The Decision
Big Mistake
Missing
Crazy
I Found You
Hospital
Something Familiar
Back in Class
This is Not Good
Over
The Perfect Plan(s)
At the Shrink
It's Showtime
I Love You, Y/N
Graduation
Happily Ever After

Marilyn's pov

1.2K 45 1
By m1lfl0verrrrrr

It's Thursday morning, I wake up and start getting ready. It's 7:28am, I still have time. I put on my dark blue jumpsuit and my red boots. I apply makeup and brush my auburn hair. I haven't seen Y/N since she left here last night. I didn't sleep well because she was all I could think about. I feel so bad about saying no to her invite... I just hope that she doesn't go with someone else...

—Time skip—

Y/N's class is about to start. I'm very happy that I can see her. She always looks so pretty when she's doing her work.

The bell rings and students start coming to class. I greet everyone with a smile, looking for a certain someone. And there she is, the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I smile and wave at her, "Hello Y/N!". She doesn't say anything to me. She doesn't even look at me. She's with Xavier. I can feel my blood starting to boil. I know that she knows how jealous I am right now. They sit next to each other and laugh together. "What's so funny Mr Thorpe, Y/N?" I ask them, while trying to cover up the fact that I'm furious right now. "Oh, Y/N and I are going to the Rave'n together" Xavier answers to me with the biggest smile on his face. I feel my heart dropping and slowly starting to break. "Oh, that's great for you guys" I say to them and turn around so the class won't see my teary eyes. How could I let this happen?

——————————————
So sorry this was a short one. Next one will be longer, I promise!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.9K 1K 18
- 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄 - things weren't going so well at y/n's school. so, her parents decided to send her to nevermore. let's just say things went a lot...
39.8K 894 47
Xavier Thorpe x reader After the twin sisters Y/n and Wednesday almost kill someone at their old school, they get sent to a school for outcasts: Neve...
8.3K 391 33
Olivia is a new student at Nevermore. She is 20. She is a Witch. She meets Larissa and realizes, that she may have been was she was looking for.
6.1K 107 8
Y/n is a Hyde and Wednesday is a new student at nevermore. "Nobody" Knows that y/n is a Hyde but he can't Hyde it forever.