Grian Oneshots PT2

By Rosetta_Azrael

It's not the cc, it's the characters they play. Might have IRL-like aus, but not truly IRL. Requests welcome... More

A/N
1 ~ The Vex and the Allay
2 ~ Every Scar Has A Story [Angst]
3 ~ Prank Gone Wrong [Angst]
4 ~ The Hated Soulbond [Short & Angst]
5 ~ He's Immortal, and Traumatized
6 ~ I'll Wait A Lifetime
7 ~ The Childhood He Forgot
8 ~ Meeting Again
9 ~ Emotions Are A Liability [Short]
10 ~ Corruption and Scars
11 ~ Pesky Bird Isn't Always Male [Short]
12 ~ Pushing It Down (1/3)
13 ~ The Mansion [AU Idea + Slight Story]
14 ~ TM/MHM ~ The Beginning
15 ~ Oxygen Poisons Memories [Angst]
16 ~ Wings Were A Defiance [Angst]
17 ~ The Card Villian
18 ~ Pushing It Down [2/3]
19 ~ An Unknown Flicker
20 ~ Broken Marks and Risking It
21 ~ Ľappel Du Vide
22 ~ Loving And Scared ~ KOV
23 ~ Ruthless Armies, Nice King
25 ~ They Will Never Know [ANGST]
UNFINISHED ONESHOT MOSTLY JUST AN UPDATE LMAO
Update.

24 ~ A Home? What's That?

431 18 0
By Rosetta_Azrael

TW: Eating disorder; Torture; Starvation; Vomit; Sick; Self esteem issues; Kidnapping; Gore; Panic Attack;

~

Scar felt hungry. Pulling a piece of bread out, he tore a piece to start eating... but it didn't help at all. So Grian was hungry. Theres nothing he can really do, Grian has access to food. Grian's always been an overprepared person.

An overwhelming pain came from his stomach and he doubled over in pain. Thank void he was sitting down because it felt like he was getting cut in half. Moments passed before he felt himself gag and then the hunger grow even worse... why would Grian gag? Did he make himself gag or was it because he tried to eat something...? He didn't want to know which one it was, because both were bad.

He was about to get up to go to their base, when he felt nails dig into his sides and pure anger flow through their connection. Grian was angry? Was someone with Grian? Was that why he wasn't eating?

But no one would say anything about eating in a fight. But he felt no other pains... so Grian wasn't in a fight but...

Scar felt fear fill him as he wrapped his arms around his stomach. Void he hoped Grian wasn't doing this to himself on purpose.

...

Grian had felt weak all morning. After waking up alone in bed, which wasn't unusual because Scar was always either burning things or with his damned jellies, he had tried to stand only to catch himself before he hit the floor. He'd never felt so dizzy and... heavy before. It felt like he was carrying around two or three seventy pound weights.

He had stayed on the floor like that for who knows how long, drifting in and out of sleep. Eventually he felt hungar gnaw at him. It felt like he was being torn apart from the inside out, like he was drinking lava and it was flooding his body with a searing pain and itching and just painful.

He barely managed to crawl his way to the bathroom. He barely managed to lean against the cold toilet and shove his fingers as deep as they could in his mouth. Grian felt himself puke and he placed his head on the toilet seat as he tried to catch his breath. His wings shivered and shook behind him as he felt the coldness soothe him, even just slightly.

He felt his eyelids close as he let out a whimper. Then he felt nothing.

...

Everyone was happy when the server glitched and their names were white instead of anywhere on the stoplight spectrum. They did still notice their connections to eachother existed, but no one felt any more red haze. But...

Grian and Scar weren't anywhere to be found. Surely they would head to spawn right? Or was Grian trying to avoid X and the other Emperors and Hermits that broke onto the server? Was Scar with him?

So they went looking. But... they didn't think this is what they would look like.

Scar had a head wound that was slightly bleeding, but he was out cold and somewhat pale. Scar laid just at the base of the stairs, probably haven fallen down them. But... Grian was sickly pale with vomit remnants on his lips, he was unnaturally skinny and looked like he was dead. He had the cut on his head where Scar fell, but little blood had dripped down and stained his ghostly white skin, and his wings were ragged, dirty, and limp. Grian looked to weak to hold himself up in bed, let alone hold a sword.

When Doc picked him up, his face fell from slight concern to pure terror. Sure Avians were light, but they weren't light enough to feel like Doc was carrying five bricks. Only one thing was said before he rushed Grian to the portal and into Hermitcraft.

"I don't know how he's alive. He should be dead. Permadead."

...

Scar woke up on a couch. He didn't remember falling asleep in a couch, but he didn't know where he had fallen asleep.

He opened his eyes and looked around, only to realize this was Doc's base. Was he back on Hermitcraft? Did he even leave?

Looking towards the white bed next to him, he soon remembered everything. The pain, the fear, the overwhelming dizziness, and falling backwards on the stairs. Grian laid on the bed with tubes and machines attached to him. Grian was out, and he was so skinny now that Scar could see under the sweater and jeans he always wore. He looked like a child. A deathly sick, weak child.

Then Scar's eyes caught on the blonde's neck and the arm he could see. Scars. Some were faded, some bright pink as if just starting to scar, and some in the between phases. The amount of scars that ran over eachother was concerning, and reminded Scar most of his were from his own stupidity, not whatever Grian had gone through.

Then he knew something was wrong. He couldn't see anyone else in the room, but he knew there was something looming over Grian's body. He couldn't hear anything being said, but he could taste the anger and resentment in the air. He couldn't remember ever feeling this presence before, but the hatred and anger were easily recognizable.

His Vex side took control and his eyes snapped shut and he felt himself go limp. The screaming coming form the Vex was one of fear and panic, they were trying to preserve themself.

Scar heard the coughing and the heart rate monitor speed up, as well as feeling pointy things tap his chest. Then he felt a scream escape him as he felt his chest being torn into and his heart being ripped out.

Then nothing.

He respawned on the couch with havoc and chaos all around him. He felt loopy as Keralis looked at Scar's chest. Words were being thrown around in a frenzy, and Scar felt his head get progressively more and more dizzy before a loud beeping came from beside him.

...

When they broke through the door, they didn't expect to watch as Grian's heart was torn out of his body by seemingly air. They didn't expect for Scar to respawn. They didn't expect to watch as Grian's heart grew again in his body and start pumping blood after fifty minutes of not having a fucking heart. They didn't expect Grian to be stable, nor for Scar to pass out.

No one knew what to do. Everyone was either having a panic attack, on the edge of a panic attack, eerily calm because it will hit them later, or just stunned.

"...I think we know why he's still alive..." Etho muttered. "...immortality."

Doc almost punched Etho.

...

Grian looked a tad bit more healthy, but he hadn't woken up yet and his heart being ripped out every few days wasn't helping. X had managed to erase the code between Grian and Scar that connected pain, but admitted he didn't know if he'd gotten rid of it or just wrote a strong enough rewrite the original code was being ignored.

Scar was still in pain, but it wasn't debilitatingly bad forever. It eventually faded to a manageable pain, but even then he didn't like to move from his spot on the couch. He wanted to be there when Grian woke up, and Keralis was only ever able to get Scar to shower if it was the same bathroom that they were using to give Grian baths.

Keralis wrapped his arms around X, as the admin checked the code again. "Shishwammy, you need to rest. Everything will be okay."

The silence was echoing throughout the room, even Scar seemed quieter, but Scar hadn't spoken in a week or so. Even Jellie was quiet.

"...how can you believe that...?" The worry laced the admin's voice. Keralis hugged his admin tighter.

"I believe it, because there's nothing the hermits can't handle." Keralis said, smiling. "How about we go get Jellie's bed from Scar's? We all need a break. What about you Scar, you going to join us?"

Scar stared at Grian's limp form. "...I can't."

Keralis was suprised at the firmness and the stubbornness in his voice. Scar usually sounded dejected, sad, or just plain concerned. Keralis looked to Grian, and let out a soft sigh. That was the reason.

"Guees it's just us going. Stay safe, and please don't be afraid to call for help." Keralis let go of X and held X's hand as he pulled the admin away.

...

Scar sat up and stared at Grian. "...G. I know you're up."

Grian flinched and a tear slipped down his cheek. Scar stood up and turned to sit on the bed next to Grian. Scar leaned over Grian's body, and pressed a kiss to Grian's forehead. Grian's eyes snapped open as even more tears slipped from them.

"Welcome home, Pesky Bird..." Scar cupped Grian's face. Scar could see all of Grian's emotions. Happiness, grief, but the worrying one was doubt. Grian started sobbing and Scar felt his heart break. Grian sat up and burrowed himself in Scar's open arms, warmth, and Scar's love. Scar held tightly onto the blonde and just sat there.

He had never seen Grian so emotional. Even when Grian had to fight a panic attack during Last Life when Joel shot his wings by accident. He held tightly as he felt tears slip down his own cheeks. Grian was really hurt. And not just physically.

A whisper from the vex he'd made a deal with echoed through him. Instead of the normal violent or manipulative words, it was soft and gentle. How long has it taken for the son of Mischief find home?

Scar wanted to whisper back, but an unfamiliar voice echoed through him. It was soft, quiet, but serious. If he thought about it, he might equate it to a teacher or a mother, or maybe both. Take care of him. He deserves to rest, for what happened to him and what he did.

Scar nodded and pressed a kiss to Grian's head. I promise I will never leave his side or let him get hurt by them again.

~

Hola. Still alive. My current project is writing an essay on bullying, my own decision oddly enough. I may write to escape reality, but this writing is to face the reality my friends and fellow students have dealt with for years. (Lmao, don't know if I should include myself in that statistic. I never cared about others opinions, so I only noticed that my cousin was a bully to me.)

On another note, if I created a discord server and put some of my story ideas I'm not working on there so others could write or give suggestions on those stories, would anyone join? I created a new discord account not to long ago, and I had one for my first wattpad profile, but I never really used it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 1.1K 28
Addleworth /add-ul-worth/ adj. Being unable to answer the question of if you're truly okay, and are a good person. Feeling unable to decipher the fe...
2.4K 128 8
Cover picture found on Pinterest like a year ago What happened if Grian and Mumbo had a huge argument, unknown what it was about by the other hermits...
4.5K 141 13
Whatever random things I think of. Taking requests! No lemon or lime (That's basically smut for the peeps who don't know). I won't do ships that the...
14.1K 415 10
mumbo and grian begin setting dares for one another, playing 'chicken' until one gives up. failing to realise both were as stubborn as one another...