"Scary Love" - Chishiya Shunt...

By syrupsfiction_

'your love is scaring me, no one has ever cared for me, as much as you do' ♪ a hearts player who is far too o... More

main cast !
prologue !
empty streets !

notes before we start !

97 3 0
By syrupsfiction_

for starts no characters in this story belong to me, except for the character of y/n and her family the rest belong to Haro Aso (and Netflix).

this book will mostly follow the plot of the show, but i will take some liberties when it comes to-games and character interactions. i also want to apologise of any characters in this seem ooc, i'm the best writer out there !
as the title implies this story is mainly inspired by the song 'Scary Love' by the neighbourhood, mixed with a few other songs in the playlist down below !
i should also mention the romance will have a slightly slow buildup, since i want (Y/N) to have relationships with the rest of the cast besides Chishiya.

final warning, this story will contain spoilers for both season one and two of Alice in Borderland !

PLAYLIST !!!

Scary Love - the neighbourhood

Come Inside of my Heart - lV of spades

It's Not Living - the 1975

You Get Me So High - the neighbourhood

Decode - paramore

I Want You - mitski

Doughnut - twice

What You Know - two door cinema club

Flowers in My Garden - yasmin nur

Cariño - the marías

Fight or Flight - conan gray

Here with Me - d4vd

Motion Sickness - phoebe bridgers

Cardigan - taylor swift

The Fall - half•alive

Papermoon - tommy heavenly6

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 19.1K 131
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
594K 21.6K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...