๐˜ผ๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ // [Semi...

By ShuuXuyin

๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€. Yup that was how everyone in NRC describes you as. But one thing about you is that, you a... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Valentine's day special
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 1

11.6K 334 183
By ShuuXuyin

- As the ocean hug you tightly, I'll never let you go.

As soon as you opened your eyes, all you could tell was that you were someplace dark. You were confused; all you could remember was falling asleep in your own bed. You had absolutely no recollection of anything else after that.

As you were trying to come to your senses, you heard an odd and grainy voice. "Darn it! People are going to be here soon! I need to get this uniform fast!" Hearing these words, you realized that you were not wearing the casual clothes you were used to. Instead, you were wearing fancy dark uniform robes.

Than you felt heated up, it was not quite the pleasant feeling. As you start to sweat a bit, when you were about to say something. Something infront of you broke open, as soon as it hit the ground it make a loud noise. You open your eyes to see blue light...? A hot light.

"Where am I?" As you got a look around, the room you were in had multiple floating coffins. Confusion creep up your body as your heart rate goes higher in numbers: beat."There isn't any time to chit-chat! Give me your uniform!" the creature said. Turning back to them, you saw an odd, cool grey cat, and they were adorable! "Cute" you exclaimed as you picked up the cat like creature infront of you.

"Also, I don't think that's the most polite thing to ask people. It can make them feel uncomfortable." you explained. The warm bundle of soft fur struggled as you held him in your arms. "Human! Let me go! You can't keep Grim the Great hostage like this!" Even though he was wriggling around so much, your grip on him never budged.

He struggle as you hold him not too tightly, his little paw out in the open swinging around the air as he scratch you. You almost say out loud a little 'ouch'. But, the word goes back inside your own mouth as you were more busy on controlling the little fur of love.

"You have no right to carry the great Grim like this!" the cat that say, known as Grim. He adress himself as Grim so Grim is the name, a very suitable name for the cat.  "Grim..." You say out his name more like a mumbled. Grim was struggling in your arm, even tho he try his best to get away from you. You didn't even budge at all, it was like he was nothing compared to your strength. "Stupid human always wanting to show off..." Grim mumbled, he clearly wasn't enjoying you man-handling him like he meant absolutely nothing.

Wait, what did he say? Whatever, that doesn't matter right now. You have to figure out who they were and why they burned your coffin like chamber.

"Well it seems to me that you're going to cause a bit of trouble! Especially considering you already lit the coffin that contained me on fire while I was inside." You tucked Grim, under your arm as you laughed. "Hey what the heck!? How strong are you, human!?" Grim ask you as you chuckle a bit.

"Hmm, I don't really know. Hey, why do you want to go to this school or whatever anyway?" Grim continued to thrash around, ignoring your question. "Well if you're not going to answer me, why don't we go for a walk?" You ask Grim with a bring smile.

Grim, in retaliation, started using his fire magic again. "Aaack! Grim please stop!" You quickly cover his mouth, successfully stopping the fire from coming out. "Wait wait-huh?! How did you stop my magic with your bare hand like that?!"Grim ask you after you put your hand away.

Magic? What did Grim mean by that? Being concerned about the magic wasn't the only thing you should've had on your mind, though.

"That...", you say to Grim as you kept walking,"...is a secret." You say a bit unsure yourself.

"Hey! Where are you taking me, human!? I ain't no little baby! Put me down!" Wow. He sure has a loud voice for being so small. Still, you couldn't leave him alone. He might try to take someone else uniform off.

"Oh don't worry, Grim. I was thinking of keeping you with me. I'm still debating it though, so for the time being you're sticking with me." You look down to smile at him as he gives up struggling, finding it futile to waste his energy against someone stronger than him."Ahh, at last I've finally found you." You turn to look at where this new voice came from.

You are greeted suddenly with an eccentrically dressed man, covered head to toe with bird and crow imagery. His mask even resembled that of a bird's eyes and beak.

"I see you've brought your familiar with you. I'm sorry to say, but you cannot bring familiars to this campus while you attend school here. It's against the rules, I'm afraid." The guy say.

You and Grim share a quick confused glance. "I'm...sorry?" What did he mean by 'familiar'? The man lets out an exasperated sigh as he continues. "What is with today? Now we have two students opening their coffin on their own."

"Hey you! Get this human to let go of me! I'm being held against my will!" Grim shouts at the man, but he seems too focused on his thoughts to hear him. "Alright you two, hurry along and follow me." He says as he starts walking off.

Whatever this school is, it seems incredibly interesting. You look down at Grim and ask him, "Hey is this why you wanted to go here? It is kinda cool that you can just threaten people on campus like that without getting scolded. This school is so cool." You say.

As your eyes sparked with intrigue, you caught quite a bit of attention. "Ack! Hey, quit that! You're shining too bright!"

Grim's question confused you, what did he mean by you were too bright?

"Huh? What do you mean I'm 'too bright'?" As you were asking Grim what he meant by his words, the light emitting from you faded away.

"Whatever you meant, Grim, I am not the Sun, so I don't shine." "Why the heck were you shining like one then?" You turned to look away from Grim to tune into what the other students were talking about.

"Maybe he has a stomach ache or something?"

"Maybe it's a headache."

"You are all wrong." Suddenly, the man who found you earlier named Crowley burst in through the doors, another student behind him.

The student following Crowley was a boy, with his long bangs covering his eyes. How does he even see? Also why was everyone here a boy? Maybe this school had orientations by gender.

"Ah he's finally here." The red headed boy from earlier said as the new student arrived. Crowley started speaking once again. "Good grief, there were two missing freshmen, so I went to look for them." He didn't seem to notice you weren't with him this whole time. "That's just one person with you, Headmaster Crowley."

As you started talking to Crowley, your robe's hood fell down off your head, revealing your face. "Wait huh? Is that a girl?" The red headed boy from earlier asked, seemingly to himself. Overhearing him though, you responded. "My name is Y/N L/N." You turned to him and gave him a closed-eyed smile after introducing yourself.

(If you're a girl)

"And I'm a girl" you say with a smile.
"Wait a girl? What is she doing at NRC?" a boy with glasses accompanying the redhead asked. Crowley Turned to the center of the room, where a large, floating mirror was. "Could it be that the mirror chose wrong?" As the murmurs continued discussing that you were a girl, "I'm a girl so what? Is this the welcoming I get? I get kidnapped just for you guys to say I'm not the chosen one, honestly I want to go home" you say as you chuckled at them, "if this school is a all boy school... It suck, there is no pretty boy here, do better" you say as you revealed how you feel. "Wow, she's so hot I think I'm in love..." A guy whisper to his friend "Makito you're gay and I am your boyfriend please stop simping for woman" his so called friend reply back to him "Cant help it ok, woman are so hot it's hard to not simp" he replied back as you sigh t"Well if this is an all-boys school, let Grim replace me." You simply say.

(If you're a boy)

"I'm a guy not a girl, you need a glass" you say to him.
"Wait a that is a guy? He honestly look like a girl to me" a boy with glasses accompanying the redhead say. Crowley Turned to the center of the room, where a large, floating mirror was. "Could it be that the mirror chose wrong?" As the murmurs continued discussing that you were a boy that look like a girl but also look like a boy, it clicked that you were brought to an all-boys school. As you thought, an idea popped into your head. "Just because I look like a girl the mirror chose wrong? Honestly the mirror chose me cause I look better than all of you combined together" you say as you fold your arm out of disappointment, "Oh seven! We do not need another Vil. Why why!? Is this what I get for being gay?! No anything but this!" Someone shout at the top of their lung as you sigh 'great who is this Vil guy he honestly sound cool' you thought. "Makito... You're being dramatic again.." another voice say as you just want to die at this point. "Ok! I get it! No one want me to stay here, so just replace me with this guy he would make a better student than I could ever.

Grim whipped his head back at you with a surprised and delighted expression.
Aggressively nodding, Grim agreed with you excitedly. "Yes, yes! Let me replace this human!" Once again ignoring the both of you, Crowley took you, along with Grim, over to the floating mirror. "Let's see why the mirror has brought you here. Go ahead and place your hand on the mirror."

As you did as Crowley said, a masked face appeared in the mirror's glass. "Thy name?", the mirror face asked. After giving the mirror your name, it was silent for a few moments after.

"Bright...", the mirror uttered. This confused you still. All day people were calling you bright, but why? You weren't too smart, in all honestly.

After a long silence, the mirror spoke. "I do not know." You, including everyone else, looked at the mirror confused (albeit at different levels of energy). "What do you mean, Mirror? You just said their soul was bright!" Crowley asked. "I cannot see her soul, it is far too bright. I am not feeling any magic, however."

"This girl/boy soul, it is unworthy of any dorm!" The mirror shouted across the room.

Editor is - fluffowu Go support them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 825 27
๐™€๐™”๐™€ ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™”: ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™˜๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™–๐™ฉ. โ™ก To put it simply, You died. Murdered, to be...
716K 31.3K 41
After dying of a caffeine overdose, you find yourself transmigrated into the last game you played, a yandere otome game. Unfortunately, you're the tu...
344 15 18
You didn't belong in the rich houses, big puffy dresses, you didn't deserve to marry a rich man, or go to big parties! You deserved the home you grew...
24.8K 1.5K 12
โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ๐–‡๐–‘๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œโž . . . โ‡ข ห—หห‹ you were blessed some mysterious abilities that caused you meet your soulmates left and right. y...