Luna Cherry

By esthersteel_

A bar. An Alpha. A Human Woman. She tries to run, he catches. He loves her, she hates him. Another one of t... More

1. oi cherry blossoms
2. falling for an alpha
3. a drunken hangover?
4. haha so totally married
5. i love to hate u
7. dinner with a pack bang
8. i'm stubborn and i know it
9. kiss, mary, kill
10. drunk me isn't honest
11. here we go
12. let me prove it
13. willingly being the catch
14. levi and his wallet and me
15. oh, this is nice.
16. now i'm mad, but it's... fine?
17. oh no, here we go again
18. free woman before a mated one
19. whoops she might be less terrifying
20. a morning problem
21. a level head
22. bad with it
23. he loves you
24. put me down please
25. okay okay okay
26. yes alpha
27. one hundred percent!
28. cray mother-cray
29. lay with me
30. here we go
31. make love to me
32. thrums of pain
33. a young wife
34. a strangers goodwill
35. pain but safety
36. forgotten memories
37. sushi
38. woman
39. compassionate heart
40. finale
author note!

6. sweet syrup and sexy

15K 401 40
By esthersteel_

His heavy words laid over my skin like a syrup, oozing down my arm but still sticking to me in the worst ways. Levi overpowers me in strength, manpower, and the knowledge of the area. I attempt to fondle with a window, the seal flush against the base with no indication that it could move. That ass has gone to get food, me now searching for any and all ways to get out of this hell.

            The clock that he added to the desk pisses me off. It serves a reminder that half my day is gone, nothing to show for my disastrous efforts other than the rough skin of my feet built from slapping the warm concrete. I wrap my hand around the clock launching it through the room. It wonderfully shatters against the wall, a small indent left from its impact. That'll show him.

            "Is there a reason, love, that you are tossing our things about the room?" He groans entering the space with two platters. I roll my eyes walking over the bed setting my ass down.

            "It was pissing me off."

            "Do you always have such anger towards inanimate objects?" He muses setting the meals down on the small eating table in the corner. I bite my lip, a grumble taking over me. When he left the first thing to do was take an alcohol poop, and now my stomach is very empty, "It seems like we must table that conversation, you are hungry. Come here. I stalked your social media and saw you enjoyed sushi."

            It's my favorite food, "It's something my friends enjoyed, I never wanted it. Only ate it because it's there."

            He raises a brow at me, "So the 'I love sushi' shirt you had on in one photo was just... for what reason?" Levi holds up his phone showing me the revolting selfie I took drunk with my friends when we went to an endless sushi bar and had one too many margaritas. It was way before Darrel.

            "That was long ago." I mumble moving to sit across from him. He lifts the covers, a rainbow roll coming into view. Damn he's good.

            "I dare you to eat it anyways. We have an amazing chef who was more than excited to make this for you."

            I pick up the set of chop sticks that lay in one corner of the plate, "Tell them thank you." I point my chopsticks at him, a glare taking over, "But you, you can go fuck yourself."

            "I know."

            I pick up the first cut of the rainbow roll shoving the whole thing in my mouth. The flavors cover my tongue, a similar moan to good sex leaving me, "Holy crap." I groan grabbing another piece readying myself. Levi watches me from his side of the table leaving his plate covered.

            "Do you enjoy it?" He says laughing at my face of happiness.

            "Are you not going to eat? Or am I going to look like a pig for the next five minutes?" I pause my sushi downing.

            "It is customary for the women to eat before their males. A way for us to show respect to you and all that you provide us. Please, eat as slow or fast as you want." He waves it off encouraging me to continue, I lay down the chop sticks.

            "Their males? You speak as though I own you."

            "You do, in a sense. Once you come to terms with the situation, you will find me wrapped around your smallest finger. Something I am rather excited about. Making you happy, pleasuring you, and providing for you is all I desire."

            "And in return?" I slit my eyes, this seems too good to be true.

            "As Luna you attend to the people, a social butterfly of sorts. You have no specific job but hold an important role in pack success. Without you to balance my more rugged wolf, and to nurture the people of the pack, we would crumble."

            I push the plate away from me, no matter how much I want it, it seems like a way to buy my love. One that after a while would work, "Is this what the pack doctor was talking about, you giving up on finding your mate?"

            "Cherry," He looks to the table then back at me. This seems to be a hard topic, "Before I ran into you at the bar, my wolf and I thought we weren't blessed to be able to love someone. My pack thought this was the end, the people were getting antsy to challenge. Finding you... saved me, while you might not fully understand just yet."

            I poke at the sushi trying to not swoon at the admittance, "But I have a husband, one who requires me home."

            "Another question I have. If you are so happy with him, then why did Mary report that you were being emotionally and mentally abused by your husband daily."

            That bitch. I bite my lip flipping one of the rolls over, "That... she really told you that?"

            "As my head warrior, yes she is required too. She has told me many things about you, some I was surprised she knew. Such as you wearing joke socks every Monday so you can laugh at your ankles." He laughs coughing it out when I shoot him a deadly look.

            "I forgot she knew about that." And head warrior? The woman who runs data processing is secretly a warrior for an undercover werewolf pack. I would have pissed myself before I would have believed such a story.

            "She was very insightful." He leans forward putting his palms together atop the table, "I have intention to rip his head from his shoulders."

            I press my hands against the table shoving myself away, my eyes are wide, legs going numb, "What?"

            "My mate blessed another male with her body, and he did not see fit to appreciate her. I find it almost forgiving in a sense to only kill him. My wolf would prefer to drag him to the cells and skin him inside out."

            My hands move over my mouth, my sushi coming back up my throat. My feet move quickly to the toilet my body lurching over the seat to release the little amount I had eaten. The thought of my husband hanging on a hook like the horror movies, skin flailed to the ground, took too much of me and sent me into a mental spiral.

            "Darling?" Levi calls out walking into the bathroom. He has a sad smile on his face, "You have much to learn little one." He wipes his hands together, his skin making that scratching noise from his callouses rubbing against one another. It sounds almost like a thin blade cutting through paper.

            "You are sick." I spit out wiping my face with my arm and standing to move to the sink. He comes behind me cleaning the toilet, a towel coming from under the sink.

            "You can continue to call me anything you want, darling. At the end of they day your mine. He is not meant to have had you. I should have found you sooner, but the moon goddess did not see it fit."

            I run my arm under the water soaking it up the elbows in soap. He stands behind me watching me get the crevices of my fingers. Levi leans to the left pulling out a drawer displaying an assortment of toothbrushes. I grab one and he closes it back after snagging the tooth paste out to set it on the counter.

            The paste foams easily, a good distraction from conversation as I clean my mouth vigorously. Spitting out the first round, I rinse and do it again tossing the toothbrush when I finish. I can't use that again knowing that puked before I used it.

            "Ready for a tour?" He runs his finger over my braid following the knots from top to bottom. I stand in one place, not prepared for his forward touches.

            "No, I am not." I cross my arms walking back into the bedroom. He follows, no further questions.

            "What can I do for you, darling?" He reaches his hand out, I pull away.

            "Leave me alone. That would be nice."

            His eyes go dark, a thought flickering over his face before he shoves it down, "If that is what you desire, love. I'll be tending to the garden with Mary, if you are to need anything please knock on the bedroom door. They have my number."

            "No mind-link like all the stories?" I mock tapping my head for emphasis.

            "Only a mated Alpha can mind-link his pack. Another reason you are so important."

            "Oh."

            He doesn't say anything further, leaving the room so I can have the space to myself. Instead of hunting for my escape as I should have, I crawl into the soft covers crying myself into a deep sleep.

.

.

.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 8K 42
He growled as he pushed me against the wall, "You're mine and you can't leave!" "I'm not anyone's and I can leave if I want." I starred straight in...
349K 16.2K 37
Grace did everything she could to separate herself from the supernatural world. Little did she know, one moment of weakness would destroy all of her...
29.7K 1.2K 47
Noley was a country girl through and through. she lived on a farm with her drunk abusive father . However there was one person she could always tur...
471 53 20
In a world where werewolves and humans coexist, a powerful alpha werewolf finds himself irresistibly drawn to a strong-willed, independent human woma...