𝐒𝐥𝗼𝐰 𝐃𝗼𝐰𝐧 || 𝐆𝗺𝐤𝐱...

By mehhhtrin

"𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧', 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝗼𝐛𝗼𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐥𝗼𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝗼𝐰𝐧." ... More

000
001
002
003
004
005
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029

006

3.8K 230 103
By mehhhtrin

kaizen was up at 12, waiting for his mother to come back home. kaizen had already made his 9 year old brother, kayden, go to sleep earlier in the night. this was her 10th time this week staying out late and he was starting to get worried. yawning, he turned his tv down a bit and laid back onto his pillows.

"please bring my mama home safely, God." kaizen mumbled a quick prayer before closing his eyes. a few hours later.. kaizen's mother, sherhonda came stumbling into the house loudly. not being mindful of her sleeping children, luckily both of their doors were closed so they couldn't hear a thing.

"jay... baby wh-whea you at?" sherhonda slurred as she walked upstairs. she started opening all of the doors until she finally got to kaizen's room. "mmm, i missed you baby." she smiled, quickly taking off her clothes and closing the door behind her.

"wh-whatchu' doin' mama?" kaizen stuttered as he sat up to see his mother stumbling over to his bed.

"shhh, baby. be quiet." she whispered, bringing her index finger over and putting it over his lip.

"mommy.. stop, ion like dis'." kaizen mumbled, trying to move her hand away from him as she tried to take his pants off.

"shut the fuck up, kaizen!" she yelled, slapping him roughly as she yanked his underwear off.

"ma, stop it! please, stop it!" kaizen frantically yelled as he tried to push his mother off him.

"shh, let mommy help you baby." sherhonda whispered in kaizen's ear as he felt tears blur his vision.

"no, mama, no!" kaizen yelled as his mother started to touch him in ways that a 12 year old should never be touched in.

"kaizen..."

"kaizen-"

"kaizen!" zyaire roughly shook kaizen as he tried to wake him from his nightmare. zyaire was having trouble sleeping and felt kaizen moving around, twisting and turning.

kaizen jumped up, feeling his face wet from all his tears to see zyaire looking at him with a worried look on his face.

"luv, you ok?" he asked. kaizen silently shook his head as he felt more tears come down his face. zyaire reached his hand out, about to grab kaizen but he flinched.

"i'm not gon' hurt you, luv. come here." zyaire spoke softly as he reached his hand out again, face full of worry.

"promise." kaizen mumbled, zyaire not being able to hear him since he was speaking so lowly.

"huh?" zyaire tilted his head confusedly.

"p-promise that you won't hurt me." kaizen's raspy voice choked out as he wiped the tears off his face.

"i promise, i won't hurt you." zyaire said as he watched kaizen wipe his eyes. he hesitated before slowly making his way over to zyaire.

he silently laid his head in the crook of zyaire's neck, feeling secure as zyaire rubbed his lower back softly.

"you wanna talk abo-"

"mm mm.." kaizen quickly shook his head as he hid his face in the crook of zyaire's neck. "i jus wan' lay witchu'." he mumbled, closing his eyes.

"whatever you want, luv." zyaire said, giving kaizen a kiss on his cheek. they sat in silence for a while, only listening to the slow music going on in the background.

soon after, zyaire heard kaizen's soft snores coming from the crook of his neck. taking a deep breath, he closed his eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep himself.

---

"dada, wake up." kaizen said, tapping zyaire's thigh. zyaire wasn't a heavy sleeper so kaizens tapping woke him up quickly. "get up, we got school today." he mumbled, getting off the bed. he had already showered, brushed his teeth and got dressed.

"what time is it?" zyaire asked as he sat up, running his hands down his face.

"it's 7:00." kaizen said, going to the mirror and making sure that he looked presentable. zyaire sighed and slowly got out of his bed. lastnight they stayed up until around midnight where they had both fallen asleep watching the escape room.

zyaire walked into the bathroom to start getting himself together for school. kaizen left the room, going into the guest room where kayden was currently sleeping in. kaizen had woken kayden up before anyone else since he took the longest to get ready. now kayden was asleep full dressed and everything.

"dooda, go eat before we leave." kaizen said, tugging on his brother's hoodie.

"mmcht." kayden huffed, slowly getting up out of bed with his eyes still closed. kaizen followed kayden out of the room and downstairs into the kitchen where breakfast was waiting on them.

ace didn't have school since he graduated a while ago so he often made breakfast early in the mornings since he had nothing else to do. usually he didn't go to sleep until after everyone left for school or work.

"goodmorning" ace said to kaizen and kayden as the entered the kitchen.

"wassam." kaizen mumbled as he sat down at the dining table. kayden didn't say anything, he simply nodded his head at ace before going to grab a plate. he isn't a morning person at all.

"dey all wishin' death on me.." kavon rapped as he walked inside of the kitchen. "goodmornin' lame ass niggas." he said, grabbing a plate and going to fix his food. he didn't hear a response and looked up to see everyone in their phones.

"damn, Goodmorning!" kavon said a little louder, catching the others attention.

"goodmorning damn." ace and kayden mugged him at same time. kaizen chuckling at how they looked at kavon.

"my bad, jus tryna see why the fuck y'all ain't answer the first time." kavon shrugged, putting his plate in the microwave to warm it up. "what's the move after school?" he turned around to look at the others.

"i got practice." kayden mumbled before shoving two pieces of bacon in his mouth, not noticing kaizen taking the other off his plate.

"i gotta go to the studio tonight around 7." ace shrugged, continuing to text his girl on his phone.

"ian got shit to do." kaizen mumbled, open to kicking it with kavon since he was a pretty chill dude. right before kavon could respond, zyaire came running down the stairs.

"i'm so muhfuckin' tied." zyaire said, grabbing a piece of bacon off of kavon's plate as he got it out the microwave. "mm, dis shit good as fuck." he mumbled, looking down at kavon's plate and grabbing another.

"you hungry bitch." kavon mugged zyaire before walking over to the table.

"y'all know we gotta pep rally wednesday?" kayden asked as he texted one of his 'friends' back.

"no, for what?" kavon questioned, looking over at kayden.

"uhh, supposedly senior night and we playin' our rivals. finna catch a quick dub." kayden mumbled, sitting his phone on the counter.

"ion know why, the seniors on the team trash as hell. them niggas suck ass. i thought i was bad, tuh, them niggas horrible." kavon said, shaking his head as he bit his syrup covered pancake.

"mmcht, maneee tell me about it. coach gon' talm bout' i'm not gon' get alotta play time cause it's 'they night'. i swea' ta' God if we lose i'mma be mad as fuck."

"say, y'all bet not lose. them goddamn tickets is 10 muhfuckin' dollars." kaizen spoke, side eyeing his brother. "i'mma have ta' get my money back if y'all lose." kaizen mumbled.

"dem tickets is high as fuck fa' no reason." zyaire nodded his head in agreement as he grabbed his keys. "my crew, les go." he said, walking towards the front door. kavon, kaizen and kayden stood up and made their way out behind him. kavon still having his plate in his hand, he tried not to waste it as he made his way to the car.

"why you riding wimme?" zyaire asked as kaizen got into the front seat.

"because i can and i want to." kaizen mumbled, closing the door. kayden and kavon got inside of the car as zyaire started it up. they sat there for a moment while zyaire got his playlist together before pulling off and heading towards the school.

zyaire parked the car in the students parking lot where nobody was too close to him and got out. the others did too, and now they were making their way inside of the building.

"luv, commea'." zyaire said, kaizen turning around and stopping at his voice.

"what?" kaizen asked curiously as he watched zyaire walk up to him.

"you got somethin' in ya' hair." zyaire mumbled, bring his hand up to pick out the string from kaizen's hair. "can't be lookin' a fool roun' me nah." he said before plucking kaizen's forehead.

"say, slime keep yo hands to ya' self. that shit kinda hurted!" kaizen mugged zyaire as he rubbed his forehead softly.

"i'm sorry, luv. you wan' me ta' kiss it to make you feel better?" zyaire asked, looking down at kaizen. kaizen shyly nodded his head, not even noticing his ex and her group of friends walking past them. zyaire smiled, leaning down a bit and placing a kiss on kaizen's forehead. kaizen smiled, feeling butterflies in his stomach from zyaire's gesture. he always loved when zyaire touched him in any ways.

"i knew it, gurl. i tried to tell you." kaizen heard jania mumbled as they walked past him. he paused for a moment, trying to listen to what they were talking about.

"it's always the fine ass niggas that's gay." her friend sighed.

"ion give a fuck about his weird ass and that crazy ass nigga." iyanna chuckled, her friends laughing along with her. kaizen and zyaire looked at eachother, asking eachother if they were hearing the same thing without actually saying it.

"mane, say-" kaizen started to turn around and confront the girls but got interrupted by his younger brother.

"kai, what time you leaving today?" kayden asked as he walked up to his brother.

"after my 4th block, why?" kaizen mumbled as he glared at jania and her friends.

"can you bring me my shoes then? i left them at the house." he said, following his brother's gaze to see another person that he hated besides his mother. "the fuck she lookin' at?" kayden mugged, pointing at her. after kaizen and jania's breakup, kayden's hate towards jania slowly grew as time passed.

kayden realized the effect that jania cheating on kaizen had on him and he didn't appreciate how she somehow made his brother's mental health worse than before. there were nights kayden would catch his brother up sobbing over her and it made him upset.

"that's what the fuck we tryna figure out." zyaire mumbled, referring to him and kaizen.

"ha' brick booty ass betta' act like she know, on god." kaizen said right as the bell rung. "go ta' class, dooda." kaizen looked down at his younger brother who was still mugging the group of girls.

"mmcht, mane ion wanna go to no math class." kayden grumbled as he turned around to walk off. "i'll see y'all lata', love you dude." kayden said to his brother before walking off.

"i love you too dooda and yo' ass betta' pay attention or i'mma embarrass yo ass!" kaizen yelled throughout the halls at kayden causing him to duck his head and put his hood on.

"you dead wrong fa' embarrassing him like that." zyaire chuckled as they started to walk in the direction of their first block.

"i was jus' lettin' em' know." kaizen smiled, shrugging his shoulders while doing so. they walked all the way upstairs to get to their class. kaizen and zyaire had their 1st, 3rd and their 4th block together so they seen eachother very often during school.

--------

"ion wanna be in here.." zyaire grumbled as he laid his head down on the desk. it was now 4th block and zyaire was over it already. he was hungry and had a major headache. it was english class and they have a substitute teacher for the day.

"we dont got that long fo' the class ova with, dada." kaizen said, continuing to play with zyaire's ear. "we almost outta hea'." he mumbled.

"are y'all a couple?" one of the loud and obnoxious girls that sat in front of them turned around and asked. kaizen and zyaire looked at eachother with a mug on their faces before going back to what they were doing.

"excuse me, y'all don't hea' me talking to you?" she asked, tapping on the table with her nails. "i'm just curious." she shrugged, smacking her gum loudly.

"mind ya fuckin' business." kaizen mugged, growing irritated at the way the girl was smacking. zyaire shook his head at kaizen and sat up.

before the girl could respond, the substitute teacher started speaking. "alright class, you guys can go to lunch." she spoke, looking up from her phone. the class got up and started making their way out of the classroom.

kaizen and zyaire lingered behind the class as they watched them walk to the lunchroom. they were just talking and messing around with eachother.

"whats wrong witchu', li daddy?" kaizen glanced over at zyaire who was mugging the fuck out of everybody.

"i gotta' headache, luv." zyaire mumbled, wiping his eyes.

"you want drugs?" kaizen asked causing zyaire to stop walking and look at him like he was crazy. "not no hardcore shit, i got some ibuprofen in ma' backpack." kaizen said, chuckling at zyaire's face.

"thought you was talkin' bout' some crazy shi'." zyaire chuckled, wrapping his arms around his waist. "you smell good." zyaire said as he laid his head on kaizen's shoulder.

"thank ya', dada." kaizen smiled, wrapping his arms around zyaire's neck. they stayed in that position for a while, simply embracing each others presence. zyaire lifted his head up, softly putting his forehead against kaizen's. they held eye contact, kaizen brought his bottom lip into his mouth. kaizen shyly looked looked away. zyaire brought his hand up and grabbed kaizen's face, making kaizen look at him.

"he tryna make me nut on myself." kaizen thought as he started to smile.

"kaizen! kaizen, yo brudda inna lunch room arguing!" a lower classed student yelled as they came running down the hallway.

"arguing!? wit' who?" kaizen asked, letting go of zyaire immediately and looking over at the boy with his face scrunched up.

--------------

!‼️excuse any mistakes ‼️!

here with y'all non-commenting asses.

lemme stop, but fr here. it's finna get a lil crazy next chapter so get ready💀.

25+ comments for update

2444 words

zyaire and kaizens lil moment?

iyanna and jania picking at zyaire and kaizen?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 984 29
A few wedgie challenges for you guys! If you want you can tell me ideas and I'll add them Tell me how it went while you were doing these! it woul...
47.4K 2.7K 65
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
81.4K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...