Red Is For Love (Io Shirai X...

By Freedom_Fighter24

Kai Hosako, the twin brother of Kaori Hosako, is Japan's first autistic pro wrestler who made waves in New Ja... More

Profile
Debut
In-Ring Debut
Training Together
Masami's Debut
Adam vs Ren
Surprise!
Yokohama
Tokyo
Talk(s)
Yamaguchi
Six Man Tag
Head Over Heels?
Strong vs Hosako
Ready To Fight
Happy Birthday Minoru!
Making History
Moving In And Birthdays
On The Trail
One More Day
WarGames Pt. 1
WarGames Pt. 2
After WarGames
The Old Returns
Two Segments
Time Together
Phoenix Pt. 1
Phoenix Pt. 2
Challengers
Livestream
First Squash Match (As A Champion)
Johnny vs Ren II
Writing A Book
New York Pt. 1
New York Pt. 2
New Look, New Attitude
Return
Be Mine
EVOLVE Pt. 1
EVOLVE Pt. 2
Promo
Johnny vs Ren III
Masami's Birthday
New Entrance
XXV
No More BS
Mixed Tag Match
Toronto
Ren vs Io
Contendership
Invasion
Something's Wrong
Confrontation
Back To Full Sail
Happy Day
Strong vs Hosako II
Fish vs Hosako II
Unexpected
Appreciation
8 Man Tag
A Big Mistake
Final Straw
Split Interview
Yes?
Preparations
War Pt 1
War Pt 2
Wrestlemania 36
Special Day
Epilogue Pt 1
Epilogue Pt 2
The Process of Creating Kai "Ren" Hosako

Attack of The Fan

189 3 19
By Freedom_Fighter24

~With Kai~

Since last night, I haven't been this sore in ages.

My match with Riddle last night let me know that no matter what goes on in wrestling, I have to be sure to give everyone, the fans, and the wrestlers in the back, a match they can enjoy, not to mention I'm a bad guy now since I turned last night.

To be quite honest, I've never felt so alive after I turned heel. I've been dying to be a bad guy after I made my arrival in NXT.

You see, turning heel while joining Suzuki-Gun was the best thing that's ever happened to me. My babyface run had been stale for almost a decade: eight years, and this reinvigorated my career.

Although I was in the group for three years, it worked out for me because I was going nowhere as bland uncharismatic babyface. When Minoru personally offered me a place in his Gun, I said yes with no hesitation and that told me that I was going have a fresh start and be a bad guy.

That's why instead of a happy ending, I gave everyone a happy beginning.

Sorry kids. This is supposed to be a family friendly story.

Now that was done, I wanted Masami and Kaori to come with me to the Hall of Fame ceremony to watch Hunter finally taking his place with DX.

The best part? I'm gonna be meeting up with some old friends from my time in Japan. I couldn't wait to see them again, you know? I really missed some of these guys.

After putting on our formal outfits and trying to look as good as we can, we went to the arena by cab.

Now, Kaori had to dress the most adorable way, but Masami? Well, it's better if everyone saw for themselves...

She had to dress in the most beautiful outfit I think I've ever seen.

Somehow, Masami just gets me, I don't know why. Like, she knows how to dress in such great outfits that I can't even take it! She's too cute for dressing like that!

My outfit? It was pretty simple:

I mean, it's all about formal wear and how we need to dress nice, why not wear a suit and tie and a fedora to add to it?

I may look like a Yakuza boss, but hey, this boss is gonna kill anyone who fucks with him.

And out of respect, the wrestlers who know who I am had made sure to not mess with me. Anyone who wants to make a fool of themselves at this ceremony, watch out.

I don't want to play games when it's fans who think they're superior to others and think they have the right to do whatever the fuck they want, thinking they can get away with it. From what I heard, back then, from the 60s to the late 90s, fans thought wrestling was real, it was the time period.

Nowadays, kayfabe is pretty much dead. You got social media and all that stuff, but there are some wrestlers like myself and Minoru who try to keep kayfabe alive by staying in character.

I know I'm getting off topic here, but the point is, fans should know the boundaries between fiction and reality as they try to not upset wrestlers who put their bodies on the line for their entertainment.

Anyway, as Masami, Kaori, and myself showed up as Kaori went first, getting a huge reaction from the fans and everyone who was here, but they're not expecting Masami and I to show up.

When we both entered, holding hands, every single one of the fans erupted, shocked that we were here as Charley Caruso, one of the interviewers, came up to us.

Charley: You three must be Kai and Kaori Hosako and Masami Odate?

Me: Hai, yes, we are.

Masami: Hai.

Charley: Now, I didn't know we were allowing NXT Stars show up, but, since you two and, Kai, your sister is so popular in NXT, we can allow it.

Me: We were personally invited by Hunter to come to induction ceremony. Does it make sense?

Charley: Now it does. Now, before we get to the interview, I heard you don't like huge crowds, is that true?

Me: It is. Is there any way we can find a place where three of us can do interview?

Charley: Of course! We have a special place set up for you and it'll be fun! Come with me!

We went with her as we got to the place where our interview was taking place, it definitely looked like the stage so I didn't have to worry about it.

Once the broadcast was on us, we had to look presentable as Masami wrapped her arm around mine and smiled.

Charley: Guys, joining me is former NXT North American Champion "The Prodigy" Ren Hosako his girlfriend, "The Genius of The Sky" Io Shirai, and former NXT Women's Champion, Kairi Sane, welcome to the red carpet! This is your first time?

I decided to answer for all of us, just so they don't have to speak English, even though it'll be hard for me.

Me: We absolutely are. It such a huge deal.

Charley: All of you seem to be excited for tonight, but which one of you are looking forward to seeing inducted tonight?

Me: Ladies first.

Masami: DX!

Kaori: Um, I want to see Torrie Wilson in Hall of Fame!

Charley: And Ren?

Me: DX as well, but Hunter the most. Seeing him as the co-leader in DX and the main leader of NXT being inducted into Hall of Fame, it a big deal!

Charley: What great words coming from all of you. Thank you so much for the time and good luck on NXT!

Masami: Arigato.

Kaori: Thank you!

Me: Thank you so much!

Once the broadcast was over, Masami held my hand as tight as she can go, just to make me feel better, you know?

I can't thank her enough for making me feel better, knowing that my disability would get to me.

After thanking Charley for the time to do an interview, we were having our pictures taken as Masami and I had ours first, where I had my arm around her shoulder and I did the number one hand gesture, reminiscent of my time in Suzuki-Gun.

Then, it was Kaori and I's time for a picture as we did the same thing, but, you know, it was just great to be together, taking pictures as brother and sister again. When Masami and Kaori had their pictures taken, they looked adorable, like I had hearts in my eyes, trying to contain myself.

When it was time for all three of us together, I had my arms around them, just smiling my face off.

After our pictures were taken, we were lead to our seats and, luckily, our seats are almost at the front with our names on them. I mean, the seating was fantastic as the three of us sat together, chatting away and just killing some time.

~Hours Later~

I really am enjoying this speech from Bret Hart because I didn't watch WWE at the time, but it's really interesting to learn what they were doing back in the day.

All of a sudden, in the corner of my eye, I noticed someone acting very irrational. He had this weird hat on, weird jacket and he had these dreads coming down from the hat.

I saw him evading the security and I knew what was going to happen: this guy was going to attack Bret.

Fearing the worst, I got up from my seat, took the fedora off my head, ran up, and just before the guy tackled Bret, I tackled him first, just as he put his hand on Hart's shoulder!

I noticed that the the crowd was as scared and as angry as they can be as I was too.

I mean, this guy just sunk his own world and decided to be an asshole and try to attack Bret at his most vulnerable, during the Hart Foundation's Hall of Fame speech, with his NIECE, whose father passed away recently no less, and this prick was going to try and ruin the show by attacking Bret.

Thing is, I wasn't aware of anything that he might have, whether it's a knife, a gun, or some other type of weapon, but I knew that no matter what he had, I was going to take him down and pin him until the authorities arrived.

I was beating this guy up and just doing as much damage as I can, same with pinning him down and putting a sleeper hold on him and he was flailing around, trying to get out of it, but every time he tried to escaped, I tightened the hold with my feet locked around his waist, making sure he didn't try anything more stupid.

When police and security arrived, I let go and I let them do their thing. The cops handcuffed him as I watched on, angry about what this guy tried to do.

Before he could keep going with his speech, Bret came over to me with a grateful smile, same with his niece, Natalya.

Bret: I appreciate it so much. Thank you.

Natalya: What can we do to repay you?

I smiled and said...

Me: No need to pay. I saw him coming and I wanted to teach him lesson about respect.

Bret shook my hand, Natalya did the same, as I exited the ring and looked to walk back to my seat.

Then, I saw the crowd, the main WWE roster, both men and women, legends and hall of famers, just applauding for what I've done as the crowd chanted...

Crowd: THAT WAS AWESOME! *CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP* THAT WAS AWESOME! *CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*

Look, at the end of the day, it's all about wrestling, but when it has to do with old-timers of the sport, there should be respect for those who came before us and we should show our appreciation to them for putting their bodies on the line for our entertainment by doing whatever we can to show that appreciation.

Case in point, stopping a fan from attacking, or worse, killing Bret.

I always said, I respect the old-timers because they have the experience and the knowledge to pass down to the younger generation and I always prefer to learn from them than wrestlers who think they know the business better than everyone. Why did everyone think I was trained by Minoru and I learned the business by picking his brain with my mouth shut and my ears open?

I waved with a smile and I walked back to Masami, who was concerned, but was smiling at what I've done, same with my sister.

Soon after the rest of the ceremony, I was seriously having fun, but I was tired. I was tired because of how long it was, but I had gotten a text from Hunter about the whole situation.

Hunter: You mind meeting me in the back? There's someone I want you to meet.

I excused myself from Masami and Kaori, I found myself meeting Vince McMahon him-freaking-self!

Hunter: Kai, meet my father-in-law and the Chairman of WWE, Vince McMahon.

Me: An honor, sir.

Vince: You can excuse the formalities, young man. Call me Vince.

Me: Hai.

Vince: I've watched what you've done out there, and on behalf of all of WWE and its superstars, thank you.

Me: It was instinct, Vince. I did not want to see legend die in front of us, or hurt.

Vince: I understand. Still, we are grateful to you for standing up for Bret and after what transpired out there, we made the decision to increase your salary sponsor you however we can. Think of this as a way of us saying, thank you.

Me: I appreciate it, Vince, but I must decline. It not about the money, it about my love for wrestling. I will take sponsorship, but not the increase of my salary.

Vince: I don't agree with your answer, but I respect it. If you ever want to come on a Raw or Smackdown after a Wrestlemania, please contact me.

Me: I will consider it. Arigato.

Vince: You're very welcome, young man.

We shook hands and I walked back to Kaori and Masami as we went back to the hotel and got ready for our flight back to Orlando, but in a couple months, it will be crazy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Jaded By 𓅓

Fanfiction

59.3K 1.8K 40
Would you risk it all to save a friend in need? Kayla appears to have it all but when she meets Joe her world is literally turned upside down. She's...
98.4K 3.3K 34
❝He was everyone else's worst nightmare but her daydream.❞ After Finn Balor left NXT, A new rising talent took his place. Logan Perris had rose up...
60.7K 531 14
What happens when the first Autistic pro wrestler is tied between two of WWE's most beautiful female wrestler?
4.7K 178 28
Abby is a loner, she's shy and always keeps to herself. When she starts wrestling for NXT, She meets Karrion Kross, the NXT champion. Cover photo was...