𝑨𝒏𝒚𝒂'𝒔 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒘𝒐𝒓�...

Da TheWinterRoses_

Ummm.... "Man what the hell bruh." Looking around and taking in the scene in front of me. "Who the hell are y... Altro

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙙
➊ ❀༉‧
➋ ❀༉‧
➌ ❀༉‧
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
Special Chapter: Eva Vs Denise
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
022
Special Chapter: Who Killed Agent Penguin?!
023
024
025

021

229 10 2
Da TheWinterRoses_

A/n: I swear to god remember posting this chapter of this episode before-

Anya istg know you don't want to watch Yor work. I sweat dropped watching Anya tell our mother about our assignment. "I think I'm gonna investigate papa's job." Anya said. "Yeah. What she said. Yor agreed at her statement. "Papa! Blah blah yaddee yadda." Anya said. "Ah yes understood." Loid said. "Wait what?" I asked.
___________________________

"Why are you dressed like that?" Loid asked us.  I pointed at Anya and she answered. "This is how investigators dress. I had to force Eva to dress with me." Anya said. I rolled my eyes remembering how she basically bawled her eyes out to force me to were this ridiculous getup. I stood by boredly as Loid threw on his coat explaining in full details what he does.
Anya asked the questions while I just casually walked by looking around. I turned to the left and low and behold there was a boy standing behind a nurse glaring at me. I glared back at him. He stuck hi tongue at me and I raised a hand to my chest offended.

I looked up at Loid who was explaining to us and back at the boy. I stuck my middle at him and turned my head before he could add more fuel to the fire. "In gym class second son said I couldn't even catch a cold because I'm too dumb," Anya said blankly. I snorted. I zoned back out. "My if it isn't doctor Forger and these must be the little ones you've been talking about." A nurse said. "Say what?" I asked lost as hell. "These are my colleagues. Say hello." He told us. "Pleasure to meet your aquintinance." She said.
"Hi." I said clinging unto Loid's coat with boredom but I think it came out wrong. "Aww! Their like polar opposites! One is super outgoing and one is shy! How cute. Look at how she clings to her daddy's jacket!" A nurse cooed.

"What..?" I whispered clueless.

"They're wearing wearing matching outfits! Isn't that cute?" A brown haired lady asked. We were babied. "You're both doing your homework? Such good girls."
"Their both doe eyed princesses!" 
"Here have some snacks."
"Papa's workplace is paradise." Anya muttered writing things down. I tugged Loid's coat. "What's going on??" I asked. He rolled his eyes making me pout and fling my head to the side. "You should be focusing on your work." He said. Anya asked all the questions as I stood idly by. There is nothing fun about doing assignments.
They keep pushing snacks in our faces. He took us into a closed room making me deadpan. "This is an ordinary room." I muttered.

"Where's the brain fixing machine?!" Anya asked looking around. Anya began prancing around and was about to touch the books on the shelf until Loid stopped her. What's even so special about this? I sat on the chair with my legs up. "Evangeline put your legs down. You're going to soil the furniture with your shoes." He said. "Well I'm just going to take it off then. No need to be so protective." I said kicking off my shoes. There was a knock at the door. He told us that he he was going to check the door and be out for a while so we were to play with a sand box and toys. 
What does he take me for?

"10 minutes to lounge around and play with dolls..." I muttered. Laying on my side and telekinetically dropped one in my hand. "I wonder if there's security cameras?" I said out loud. "Hehehe. You don't have to worry dear sister I know what we can do while papa's gone." Anya said with a smirked in a creepy manner. "Oh no.." I threw a hand on my face.
I watched as he put her hands on the bookshelf. "Anya. Dad said not to-" I paused as the shelf moved to the side. "Touch anything...... SO COOL!" I jumped up. "Let's go explore Eva!" Anya cheered. "Hell yeah!" I followed. We climbed down the ladder into a tight pass. "So.. tight I might just die-" I said. We over heard people talking in a meeting making Anya perk up and follow the open vent.

"Ha! Nonsense. Anyone complaining about seeing ghosts just have mythomania." A man said.

Me and Anya were tightly huddled together peering down to the office room. "Mytho what?"I asked. Anya moved up making a sudden noise that frightened the people under us. "Shh Anie.. You're going to get us caught.." I whispered to the girl obviously bothered by the tight space. "We have to get back before papa comes back!" Anya told me. "Oh yes! I forgot! Let's g-" I stopped. My face turned pale. "I.. I think i'm stuck..." I muttered. Anya began to panic. "My foot is stuck Evaaa..." she bawled.
At this point i could hear the men below us panic. "Anya move up I'll go down- aHH-" I screamed after looking at Anya strain to release herself. I popped out of the tight space going back a bit. "Is that a baby crying and screams?!" 

"It must be the ghost!"

"Let's go we need to hurry back!" I told Anya not even worrying about the noises we were making at this point. The shelf closed behind us making us sigh in relief. "Just in time." I spoke out. I saw Anya jump in fright as I immediately knew why. "Dad.." I whispered. "Quick Anya the toys!" I shouted. 
Anya tossed the entire box of them into the sand box just as the door was about to open.
"I'm back." He said. "Wow- toys is so much fun." Anya said. "Yay.. I can't believe how much fun I'm having..." I trailed in. "Let's have a look. Now you might not believe this but that sand box gives us an insight into the deeper part of a persons psyche." Loid began. Oh damn were screwed now aren't we?

"Now let's see your minds are.. Chaos! This result is unprecedented. I've never seen anything like it before.. Why are their so many half buried dolls everywhere?" He exclaimed.
Oh fuck I was right.

"That's because... they were all defeated by the bad guys rolling sweep attack." Anya saved. He put a hand on his mouth in horror. "Yo pops... you.. alright there?" I asked. After his inner monologue he smiled fondly at us. "How about we head home for the day? We can stop at a book store and get you and get you the new spy wars volume Anya and get you those Twilight Saga book you love so much Eva." He said. 

'Another coincidence. First Anya's spy show now Evangeline's Twilight books.' Loid thought.

Eva? He never calls me Eva. "Oh.. Yay." Anya said. "Perfect." I smiled. He then picked up Anya's book to see what she had written down. There it is. That gut feeling I have when something is about to go horribly wrong.
I can see the sweat rolling down his face when talking to Anya.

Oh sweet Jesus help me.

________________________________________

"Welcome home! Did you get to see Loid's amazing concussive therapy at work?" Yor smiled.
"Concussive what?" I looked up at Loid watching him turn pale. "His what?" Anya asked. "Yor I assure you that is for extreme cases." He said to the woman. "The way he skillfully punches and kicks his patients is a sight to behold!" Yor smiled. "Papa is a monster" Anya said.
"You can say that again." I muttered and move to the sofa. Bond barked in agreement. "Yor please-" Loid ended off.

________________________________________

In room 1082 after I presented my work Anya began to present hers. Anya began to expose Loid with her terrifying presentation making me slam my head hardly against the desk. "Bro you should get her checked out..."Alex told me. 
"Uh huh. That's my sister... and I love her." I muffled under my breath.

________________________________________

The next day Anya became so obsessed with the code that was given to the cartoon MC Bondman so much that she made Yor write it down for her. "Anie what are you doing?" I asked. "This is a secret mission." Anya smirked shoving a paper in my face. I looked it over and back at her. "Will you help me give them out." She said with that same evil glint in her eyes that scare even me. "Um.." I said. "No choice you're playing spies with me!" She smirked pulling me behind her and outside the apartment door.
I didn't even notice her shoving a paper in the woman's purse until we were safe behind the wall. We listen as the laughed at 'our' adorableness when they were really adoring Anya.

"You're silly." I laughed as I pulled her into a side hug making her wrap her arms around me. "Yo. What are you doing out here in the hall?" Franky startled us. "Scruffy head."
"Uncle!" I giggled. "Loid home by any chance?" He asked. Anya shook her head. "Man. Of course. Well. Times to breaks." he said. "You're leaving without playing with me? Bummer." I sulked. 
The rubbed my hair in silence. Anya shoved a piece of paper in his back pocket. "And what's this? Some kind of message from Loid?" He asked. "I don't fu- really know." I said. "Chi chi chi. I'm afraid it's top secret." Anya said.

____________________________________

The other day she just dragged me around to give these secret codes which I basically had to force her to know what it says. Now she dashed away and left me behind with the second son with him throwing it to the floor.
"What are you looking at?!" He shouted. "Oh my god the slim pig just talked." I said in a low monotone voice.
"Slim pi- WHY YOU-" He turned red in anger.

"Bai!" I shouted running away from him.

____________________________________

"Man I can't wait to see who shows up tomorrow." Anya said drifting to sleep shoving her face in my chest and wrapped her arms around my torso. Bond was at the foot of our bed. "Hehe. I feel like you'll forget it tomorrow silly." I laughed pulling her closer. We both drifted of snuggled tightly as we clung to each other for dear life.

Then a thought hit me.

Ow.. Franky is gonna be broken when he realizes that there will be no one there to greet him on that bridge. Should I treat him to coffee next time I see him? Oh wait Loid doesn't allow me to drink coffee.... damn.

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

46.4K 1K 16
(!!!MATURE CONTENT!!! FOR ADULTS!!!!!!!!! YES THAT MEANS SEX!!!) The usually so cold and efficient Loid Forger is struggling with his duties as a spy...
28.7K 383 23
After a year of operation Strix, Loid and Yor slowly start to develop real feelings for each other. Anya happens to catch on to this and tries to exp...
2.5K 93 9
- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐈𝐃𝐎𝐖❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌ (𝕄ℂ𝕌 (𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪) X 𝕊ℙ𝕐𝕩𝔽𝔸𝕄𝕀𝕃𝕐) ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ "𝐁𝐄𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊...
Changes Da Billysilly

Romanzi rosa / ChickLit

264 53 23
"Anya?" I say stepping into her dimly lit bedroom. Anya was in the corner hidden by the shadows. "Go Away" she said sadness laced in her voice. "Any...