Xavier's Trysta |18+|✔️

By Scribblestories_

Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She... More

Prolouge
Characters Introduction
1: Kitten's Entry In His Life.
2: 17 Years Later.
3: I Told You To Breathe.
4: Sneaky Mouse.
5: His Darkening Eyes.
6: Don't Move.
7: Gorgeous Lady Sophia Adams.
8: So Many Hot Stuffs Here.
9: Make Me Something To Eat.
10: Devil's Engagement.
~Covers ~
11: His Kitten.
12: I Never Knew This!!
13: Marry Him ??
14: Dream onn Boys !!
15: Kiss Your Bride.
16: Finally His.
Author's Note
17: Wedding Night Disaster.
18 : First Morning After Marriage.
19: I Think He Is Horny.
20 : Reception And Coronation.
21: Rules For Her.
22 : Just Like Her Owner.
23 : She Has Destroyed Me.
24 : I Shoot Him
25 : So Fukin Precious.
IMPORTANT❗
26: I So Like Us Like This.
27: These Feelings Are Scary.
28 : Touch Yourself For Me.
29 : Yess Daddy
30 : Only Him
31 : Harder Plzz
32: My Wife Is A Kinky Freak.
34: Come Home Soon.
35: Spank...Spank!!
36: So Fucking Wet!
37: Have Mine
38: Trysta Xavier Lewis.
39: I Love You.
40: Always Have Your Back
41: Whatever!!
42: Fucking Banana
43: I Need Her
44: I don't Wanna Fucking Cry!
Note⚠️
45: Come Back To Me
46: I Miss Us.
47: I Was Finally Home.
48: Let's Get Us Home.
49: Only If....
50: Stop Moaning Kitten.
51: I Fucking Love You Kitten
52: Xavier's Trysta.
Epilogue- 1
Epilogue- 2
Epilogue- 3
•B O N U S•
New Story Note
Sequel Published!!🎊

33 : Let Me Have The Honor.

55.9K 1.4K 94
By Scribblestories_

Mature content ahead (18+)⚠️
••••••••

Trysta's POV:

"Let's get clean now hmm..." he said while rubbing my waist carelessly and looking at me intensely at the very same time.

I just nodded my head and was ready to walk away to have my bath when a shriek left my mouth as Xavier lifted me in the bridal style.

"Let me have the honor!!" he said while smirking with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

I bit my lips and kept quiet. I wanted to do something but am not sure how to do it or initiate it.

He took us to our bathroom and made me sit on the counter beside our basin.
I blushed when the shirt that I was wearing rose, flashing my swollen pussy to him.

I don't know why but I desperately tried to hide it but couldn't succeed because he already had my hands in his vice grip with his eyes never moving away from my eyes.

"There is nothing that I haven't seen or haven't tasted already. So never hide anything that concerns you or is related to you. You got me kitten?"

"Yes!" I said softly and gave him a soft smile trying to relax the tension in the atmosphere.

His eyes instantly soften and he corrected the climbed shirt himself without moving his gaze from my face.

After that non of us said anything and brushed our mouths in an appealing silence.

He was stroking my morning wild hair from time to time while I was brushing my teeth.

After we were done with our gaggle I wiped his mouth with my hand and again gave him a soft smile.

I don't know how but am already obsessed with this kind of intimacy that we are developing.

I like doing small things with him. These little gestures between us matter a lot to me. My day can not be declared complete until and unless he doesn't ask me how was my day and pamper me with his desperate kisses.

I always show it like it's normal and I don't give much thought about it, but no it's not like that.

I always wait for moments like these. And keep thinking about it for the whole next day. And now we have already done the deed, my cravings for him have increased ten folds more.

I want to do nothing else but to keep snuggling in his warm hard body all day long.

I don't know if am already falling for him or just getting obsessed with him.

I like it when he does not treat me like a fragile little girl like my friends and most of the people in my life do.

I like being treated like a woman by him. I like it when he challenges me with my comfort zone. And I definitely like him being rough with me in the bed.

My chain of thoughts broke down when he started unbuttoning the shirt that I was wearing.

I did not stop him and kept looking at the sharp features of his face.

Indeed my husband is a Greek God!!

He tossed the shirt somewhere while I was left standing there naked in front of him on a broad daytime.

I did feel those weird emotions from within but they were in a good way. His eyes did not move away from my face even for once and even kept me captivated by them.

He pulled me towards him while holding my naked waist and put my hand on his loosely hung trousers.

I finally broke eye contact and looked down at his bottoms which weren't hiding his hard-on at all.

I slowly dragged it down and revealed his sharp V line. His trousers pooled down at his feet and my eyes were stuck on his dick.

I can't believe this thingy was inside me just a few hours ago.

Gulping down I looked up at him and found him smirking at me. I bit my lips being caught shamelessly starting at his massive dick.

He came closer to me and put his lips on mine softly sucking my lips.

My core started throbbing only by this sweet sensational kiss increasing my desperation too.

I plunged my tongue inside his mouth and started sucking his tongue wildly.

He pulled me closer to him and made me jump on him like a monkey.

He started moving towards the shower area and within minutes we both were drenched by the shower above us.

But this didn't bother us as we both were too busy to eat each other mouths. My feeling was so intense at that moment that I wanted nothing more than to dissolve into him completely.

"Put me down" I husked out while panting badly.

Without questioning anything he put me down and without wasting any moment I sat down on my knees and took his hard massive cock in my hand.

If I heard it right, he muttered "fuck"

Excitement flooded my vein and I looked up at him sensually. Just like I have seen in porn.

He gripped my hair in his fist and bend down to my face level.

"You don't have to!"
"I want to!"

Only this many words were exchanged between us before I very slowly licked his mushroom while staring deep into his eyes.

(A/n- have I written any scene like this before in this story ?? Am not sure coz I can't remember but then I feel like I have written. Idk!!
Lemme know plzz if anyone of you remembers. Thank you.)

He throws his head back while his chest began moving up and down unevenly.

I licked his whole shaft and also took his balls in my mouth before leaving them with a popped sound.

Again moved my hands softly yet firmly all along his hard dick. I could feel his vein throbbing with blood flow.

This is what I wanted. To see him in pleasure just because of me.

Water kept poring over us and I again took his whole shaft in my mouth till he was deep down in my throat.

I started moving my head while increasing my pace and gagged too while my hand kept playing with his balls.

My jaws started hurting but I didn't stop myself and kept sucking him vigorously.

"fuck!! Yess!! Just like that!!" he kept groaning in pleasure and within a few more strocks he came undone in my mouth.

I swallow them greedily while looking deep into his eyes. He pulled me up with both of us panting badly.

Soon I was pushed back into our bathroom wall with his tongue plunged into my mouth.

I felt his finger sliding between my wet folds before disappearing inside my hole.

I arched my back while his other hand found its way to my rock-hard nipple before pinching them just to earn a loud moan from me.

He vigorously started moving his middle finger in and out of me before adding one more finger with it.

"ahhh..." I cried out in pleasure while his lips left my mouth and attached my neck before sucking them.

He also added his thumb and started rubbing my clitoris and I moaned more in ecstasy.

I was about to cum when he took out his finger and slammed his hard cock inside of me.

My eyes rolled back into my head as the pleasure was so high.

"fuck" he cursed as my pussy clenched around his massive cock.

He was dragging in and out very slowly which was frustrating to me.

"Harder plzz ahh..." I moaned and rotated my hips to get more friction.

He groaned before he slammed into me harder than he has ever had.
And that's it!!
Now there was no going back.

"ahhh....god yess" I moaned louder and bit his neck before sucking his ear lobe and pinching his and my mine nipples together.

He started thrusting inside me like an animal only to have me carve for more and more.

"more harder and faster Please Xavier more harder!!" I begged him while gasping for more air.

"shit...!! Your dirty little cunt likes it rough. Doesn't it?" he whispered it all so dirty (ly) near my mouth that I only moaned in more pleasure.

"yes yes yes" I yelled and within a few more thrusting we both cummed together.

He groaned and I moaned more while feeling his hot seeds literally dripping from my pussy.

"it was better than yesterday." I shamelessly declared once we both calmed down from our mind-blowing sex.

"you like it rough don't you little freak?" he asked me while dropping a smooch on my lips.

I bit his lips and nodded my head. I was sore and wasn't able to stand on my own. If it wasn't for his hands holding me, I would be a puddle on the bathroom floor.

After this, he cleaned both of us and we came out of the bathroom.

After patting my body dry and moisturizing my whole body by himself, Xavier made me wear his shirt and boxers and also combed my hair with his utmost care.

Once we were done he again carried me in his arms and we went to his study.

By that time other workers were also present in the mansion. I also made a mental note to call the twins and spend some time with them too.

For now, Xavier started working on his laptop about some contact while I choose a random book to read.

After a few minutes, I was very bored so I simply went towards my husband and sat down on his lap.

Without saying anything he adjusted me on his lap in a way that my both legs were hanging another side while my face was snuggled in the crook of his neck.

Warmth and solace surrounded me like a warm blanket that I do get to know when I was lulled for peaceful sleep.

**********

Published on - 30.01.2023

Hlw lovies!!

Did you guys enjoy the chapter?

Well, I did enjoy writing it.
And no I am not horney, you guys are!!🙈🤭

Will update the next chapter soon!

Till then,
Stay safe and be happy

🤍P.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 38.3K 20
𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲 =========================== He walked in and locked the door. "The only time you talk in this whole fuc...
154K 7.5K 38
" Oh fuck!!" "Little one, I don't think it suits a baby to curse." " Hey!! Who are you calling little? I am a big girl. Can't you see?? " she hissed...
707K 10.9K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
761K 14.1K 30
"Uh, uh, uh, none of that. What have we talked about, hm? You're safe, yes?" I reiterate and kiss the top of her head as she nods against my chest. "...