๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„๐ ๐’๐Ž๐”๐‹ . ๐๐—๐

Av ihawttop

" ๐ˆ๐“ ๐“๐€๐Š๐„๐’ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐‘๐Ž๐๐† ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐‡๐„๐€๐‹ ๐€ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„๐ ๐’๐Ž๐”๐‹ " - ๐‘๐จ๐ ๐–๐š๐ฏ๐ž. ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฅ... Mer

๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„๐ ๐’๐Ž๐”๐‹
i.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—

2.7K 145 123
Av ihawttop

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀
𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦
"𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋"

||

"Aye, bae. You took yo meds?—" He walked out of his bathroom and frown at the fact Ares wasn't in sight but he was there a second ago.

"Fuck dis nigga go?" He uttered in confusion, him and Ares recently came back from getting Tae hair did which the younger decided to pay for out of his pockets.

Ares also took Tae took a arcade and they had a great time together, playing all the games and being competitive.

Ares said he wanted to watch a 'IronMan' but where he went?

Walking up to his bed once realizing something was laid out on his bed.

A black Tuxedo with Alexander McQueen shoes on the floor and black Chrome Hearts Shades that had to cost money, and beside the suit was an black envelope.

He picked the envelope up and opened it up and pulled the card out, Dazaí smirked at the card when he read the message on the back of the card.

ᴬᵁᴳᵁˢᵀ 𝟗
- 𝐀𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐀𝐄

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧.

𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤, 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐧 𝐈𝐧 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮...

"Now, what da fuck?" He laughed before covering his face and laughing a bit more then finally getting dressed.

After ten minutes, Tae stood in the mirror and fixed his tie and flashed his smile to himself while flexing the AP Ares got for him, "I look goodd, on King David." He bragged on himself then picking up the cologne bottle and spraying it along his neck and his wrist.

He picked his Shades up and placed them on and slid his phone into his pocket then walked out of his bedroom and down the stairs.

He walked up the door and unlocked the door knob then swung the door open to see his lover and his best friend stood beside each other in the same suit as Tae and same Shades on their faces.

Both of them had name tags, Agent 𝐓𝐎𝐏 and Agent 𝐃𝐄𝐙.

They had signature chains around their neck and smiles on their faces,  "Agent Tae, you look handsome." Ares cheesed wildly at him, biting his lip at him .

Tae smiled and laughed at them, "On my folks. Y'all a mess." He shook his head, closing the door behind him and looking them up and down.

"Ya ready, ma heart?" He asked raspy, grabbing his lover hand and kissing his hand.

Tae felt his dick twitch at Ares tone and bit his lip, "Shit, eady to go where— To the agency so c'mon, shorty." Nardo pulled him to an Limousine, opening the door for Tae to get inside.

Tae laughed at Nardo then slid into the Limousine and looked over at Ares who got into the limo after Hades and sat close to him and pulled a pre-blunt from behind his ear.

"Who came up wit' dis concept of Black In Men?" Dazaí questioned as the driver backed out of Tae's driveway and began driving to their destination.

"I did." Ares chuckled, lighting his blunt and bringing it to his lips and taking drags. "He dragged me and Paris out the crib 'cause of yo ass so you betta like everythang." Nardo laughed, gladly taking the blunt from Ares.

"I already like it." Tae smiled.

"Ya gonna like tha agency fasho." Ares smiled naively before placing a kiss on Tae's cheek.

After a thirty minute drive, they meet their arrival at a penthouse that was about the same size as Ares's, an red carpet was laid out to the entrance of the penthouse.

A lot of cars were parked outside, a bunch of famous people and photographers with cameras seem to be waiting on the birthday boy.

"All dis people fa me?" Tae frowned in concern. "Hell yea, we brought everyone out dis muthafucker fa you."

"Say. Everybody threw dey shades on 'cause we look high as fuck." Ares laughed.

Tae and Hades busted out laughing at him and threw they shades on their faces, it took them a moment to gather their train of thought then The driver opened the door for them, "Bae stay inna car til I hope tha door for ya." Ares told Dazaí whom nodded and stayed in as told.

The younger and Hades hopped out first. People immediately began filming the rappers who was dressed down, "That's Nardo Wick!"

"Girl, that's yungin'!!"

"Hollon! Y'all ain't see notha yet!" Ares yelled, making everyone go silent and look at him like he was crazy.

"Everyone move out tha fuckin' way." He demanded in a aggressive tone.

Tae laughed as he heard Ares, "Ight das betta." Ares smirked cockily, walking up to the limousine.

"Nie, I welcome Agent Tae!" He exclaimed before opening the door and grabbing his lover hand and helping him out of the Limo.

Tae licked his lips and smiled at Ares. "You so aggy."

Ares began laughing at him then the three of them walked the red carpet, the sound of cameras snapping and fans went crazy and the paparazzi asked Ares about what he said on live.

"Jit, get y'all asses on." Dez grumbled, "Meant tha fuck outta dat shit!" Ares responded to them with a grin.

The bouncer opened the door and allowed them to walk into the 'Agency' where the dim and smoky.

Bottle girls were holding liquor bottles and a huge sign that said 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐃𝐀𝐖𝐈𝐂 on it. Beautiful Haitian and Jamaican girls were whining and grinding on hella of Celebrities and other people as Future basted through the speakers.

His attention was on the two girls making out after they shared a shot together.

Tae smirked and took his shades off then his eyes fell onto Paris who wore a black dress and high heels, he bit his lip and grinned. "Ma, you look so pretty!" He exclaimed, giving the smaller a tight hug and picking him off his feet.

Paris laughed at him and hugged him back, "Thank you, and happy birthday luv."

Tae awed at everything and placed laparis on his feet and kissed his best friend cheek, "Y'all have to do all dis." He licked his lips.

"Had ta." Said Ares.

"Nah, I really preciate all dis, phat. B-days ain't neva been like dis?" Tae smiles fondly, tilting Ares head down and kissing Ares forehead.

Ares blushed at him, "Ya deserve it, nie les find get tha liquor and tha baddest bitches." He whispered into his lover ear, bit his lip making Tae grin at him.

The couple looked at their friends and smirked at them, "We'll be back."

//

After a ounce of weed and five shots of Pink Whitney and two cups of Hennessy, and a half a Percocet they shared together by themselves, they were off their asses.

Tae was supposed to be cutting the all black cake but the two got definitely  got sidetracked by their sexual desires.

They fought for dominance in the intimate kiss and their tongues slithered into each of other's mouths and groaned deeply as they busted into an empty room in the Penthouse in their own world and not caring who seen they go into the room.

They took turns sucking on each other's pink muscle, they made out for a while before pulling out of the kiss and breathing heavily.

They stared at each other with the same grin on their face and lust filled eyes, "Come up outta dat, pretty du'." Ares demanded as he roughly untied his tie.

Tae bit down on his lip as Both of them began coming out of their Tuxedos and started unbuttoning the shirt and admiring each other's features.

"Ya so fuckin' sexy." Ares chuckled, at the moment Tae looked better than ever.

Tae slowly looking him up and down and humming then grabbing Ares's by throat, "I fuckin' te amo you so much. You hea' me, baby boy?" He said softly but aggressively, staring up at him.

Ares whimpered against the older's lips and nodded his head, "Shit. Yes, dada. I te amo ya moee." He grinned down at him before clashing their lips together and softly gripping his lover waist.

They pulled back and their movement was stopped when their attention was prick to the knock at the door.

They stared at each other and Ares clenched his jaw and they decided to stay quiet to hear a knock again.

The two groaned in frustration and mugged the door, "Wat!" Ares snapped as he opened the door slightly with a mug but he was quickly choked and forced back by Hades.

"Who the fuck is you talkin', watch yo fuckin' tone when you speak to me." Nardo gritted to Ares, shutting the door behind him.

The man was on cloud nine and a bit tipsy, he wanted to lay down seeing how he was feeling lightheaded so he came upstairs to find a room to lay down.

Ares grunted, "Dayum li' baby." Ares chuckled deeply, staring at Nardo with sexual excitement.

"Y'all was bout to get into?"

"Yes." Tae and Ares nodded their head in unison.

"Leave me out is crazy, I feel hurt." He rasped, feeling a erection form and looking them up and down and letting Ares go. "Youn wanna?" Tae grinned as him and Ares mind began to think the same thing.

Ares kissed Tae on his lips and looked back at Hades, "He wanna get into it bae so I'm crackin' Tae first den i'm definitely bitchin' yo lanky ass." Ares smirked at him then undressing Nardo and biting his lip at Nardo's figure. "Watch."

After a moment.

'Naughty Girl' played through the tv speakers and the room was slightly lit,
"Arch dada." Ares sent a rough slap to Tae ass which made Tae moan and listen to him this time and make his arch deepen.

Hades smirked at Ares, liking the way Ares bottom Tae so easily.

He remembered when they were in high school and he said he wasn't even going to let someone bottomed him.

"Das ma good boa." He praised with a small smile on his face, Tae blushed and bit his lip as he heard Nardo groan and continued to stroke the older in his hand.

Ares gathering a bunch of spit in his mouth and spitting it out onto the smaller's hole and lining his length with Tae's wet hole.

Ares held his lover hip with firm grip, "I'm finna slid in." He announced to receive a soft him from his boyfriend.
He groaned as he slammed into smaller and bit his lip, "Fuck!" A grunt escaped Tae's lips loudly.

Ares looked at Nardo who watched at bottom his friend with lust in his eyes, wanting the same thing to happen to him.

Ares smirked a bit, growing more horny and knowing what Hades was craving but he was going have to wait.

"Li' daddy, stroke his slut ass faster." He said between thrusts, gnawing down on lip and holding his lover hips with both hands.

Tae groaned lightly and didn't hesitate to pick his pace causing Hades to groan and bit his lip hardly. "Hell nawl, let us hea' dat shit. Ya a slut and we sholl gonna treat yo ass like." Ares demanded to Nardo.

"Shit, pretty boy." Hades let a deep moan slip from his lips, throwing his head back and feeling a knot form in his stomach.

Deep groans and moans filled the air which was music to three ears.

Ares watched Nardo stand on his knees and suck on his bottom lip and tap his tip against Tae's lips. "Open up, shorty." Nardo told Dazaí staring down at him whom obeyed and opened his mouth.

Nardo slid his dick into his best friend mouth and licked his lips as Dazaí immediately sucked around Nardo's sensitive head and began bopping his head lightly.

Hades wrapped his hands around Ares neck and yanked Ares forward and their lips clashed together passionately.

Both of them groaning in each other's mouths and sending a slap to Tae's asscheeks in unison and grinning at each other as they pulled apart and breathed heavily.

Nardo stared into Ares hypnotic orbs, "Mm, you fuckin' him so good, bubba."Hades moaned before gnawing on his lip.

"Ya like tha way I dick down ma handsome baby?" Ares smirked, gripping Tae's hips and thrusting faster.

Tae moaned around the older's tip and slobbered on Nardo's length, "Mmm."

Ares took a handful of Tae's Locs and pulled his hair as he delivered slowly but steadily strokes then Ares grunted and felt a knot form in his stomach and began feeling his orgasm approaching quickly, "Aw fuckk, I gotta nut." He announced through an loud groan.

Meanwhile, Paris was talking to one of his friends from his College who was about to introduce him to their lover and was slightly concerned about why he needed to meet this girl boyfriend but he really didn't want to.

He did wanted to go to the pool area and sit down and smoke a blunt.

Nardo told him he was going to laid down for a while then come back, once his headache went away.

'I don't care bout dis guh man but whatever. Fuck it, let's go wit the flow I guess.' He thought before scratching his cheek softly then taking a sip of his Casamigos and looking back up as if he was paying attention.

"C'mon p, he's over here." His friend London said to him, he hummed softly and rolled his eyes when she turnt her back and guided him to the other side of the Penthouse.

They walked up to a group of men but only stuck out to the slight drunk man, and he was the one London walk up and gave her a him a kiss on the cheek to gain his attention.

He looked overly familiar but he maybe was mistaking him as someone else he couldn't tell due to how dim it was at the moment.

Laparis was a good person to remember someone by their faces but where did he know him from.

The man was light-skinned and had a small tattoo above his eyebrow that said 'Self Made', he had plump two-toned lips and a mouth full with Vvs and seem to have free-forms dreads and a bit of chin hair.

He wore black Moncler jacket and Amiri jeans with black Airforces on his feet, he had a different aura than others while he sipped on some liquor.

"Giovanni, this is my friend from my College." She introduced the smaller to the taller. "He's the sweetest."

"Oh word?"

"Heyy, i'm Laparis." Paris sent a small smile to the man, shaking Giovanni's hand in a kind gesture.

Gio held Laparis hand a for moment before letting go and his dark brown orbs traveled down the familiar petite male who was looking sexy in the black dress then he tipped his head at Laparis, "Wassgood brah, Giovanni." An thick Florida accent came off his tongue with an grin on his face.

"You from here, Paris?" Giovanni asked, trying to make a effort in a conversation with the smaller.

"Um, no. I recently moved to Miami, you?" Paris raised his eyebrows.

Giovanni shook his head, "Nah, born and raised." He chuckled softly which made Paris look at him differently.

"You smoke?" Paris asked after a few seconds, dying to spark a blunt at the moment.

Gio noticed London was gone already and it was just them, Gio licked his lips and nodded his head to what he asked, "Fuck yea. Where you wanna smoke at?"

Paris twisted his lips to the side and looked around for a moment then he pointed to an empty corner of the Penthouse, "Over there, maybe?" He asked dubiously.

"Sure, das fine wit' me."

"Alright." Paris mumbled before they walked to the empty corner and sat down on the furniture a few inches apart from each other.

Paris pulled a pre-rolled blunt from behind of his ear and fished his lighter from his purse, not paying attention to his Ex-boyfriend who was enchanted by the smaller's figure.

Gio knew Paris probably didn't remember him and he was cool with that because they didn't end ties on good terms.

He looked good, overly good. It was starting to piss Gio off that he was walking around and looking this beautiful, he couldn't do anything but be mad in silence.

"You pretty— I know." Paris cut him on before side-eyeing him and bringing his now sparked blunt to the crisp of his lips and taking a few drags.

"You could turn yo gaze on sum else," Paris told him, he didn't like when strangers stared at him for too long or made him uncomfortable a bit.

He only like when Nardo stared at him.

Gio grinned at the smaller, "Shit, I can't look at you?"

"No, ma stink would not like that. And, you wit' ole guh so keep yo eyes on dat prize." Paris stated.

"Yo stink? You got a man?" He took the blunt from Paris who gently handed the joint to him that was rolled neatly, 'Li' mama learn how to roll and shit.' Giovanni thought before taking a deep drag and ghosting the smoke perfectly.

"Yea sumwhat, and why does that's concern you?" Paris frowned.

"Why you think i'm so invested into you? Chill out ma."

Paris sighed, "Whatever. Um, how are you?"

"Why you wanna kno' jit?" Gio furrowed his eyebrows as he passed the blunt back to Laparis, why did he want to know how he was doing

"Well, let's not make small talk." Laparis rolled his eyes, crossing his legs then taking a few more drags then passing it back to Gio, seeing how he was feeling his buzz coming in.

"It's crazy, how youn 'member me." Gio muttered, barely moving his lips as he took final drag and putting the blunt out.

Paris looked at him and looked him up and down. "You said sum, luv?"

Gio chuckled and shook his head, "Nah, I was rappin' wit tha song shorty."

"Oh okay." Paris uttered in a bit of a awkward tone, looking away from him.

"Aye, i'm 'bout to find my shorty and slid out." He told Paris before standing up and hitching his Amiri jeans up just for them to fall down a bit. "Okay. It was nice meeting you, Gio."

"Yea, It was nice meetin' you too ma." He said before wandering away.

A thought ran through Gio's mind, 'He's definitely gonna be mines again.'

▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐬 & 𝐓𝐚𝐞 & 𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐨,
𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴

𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬 & 𝐆𝐢𝐨,
𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴

𝐀 / 𝐍 :
𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 @𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘧2 𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘎𝘪𝘰.

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

295K 13.3K 36
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
262K 25.2K 61
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
886K 34.2K 82
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
708K 33.6K 57
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...