When Heaven and Hell Meet

By CC1259

Not good at intros sorry! Blight always stuck to the shadows. All people ever see of her is her shadow or a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
NOT A CHAPTER
NOT A CHAPTER

Chapter 4

47 6 0
By CC1259

We are all sitting on my big plush couch watching Mean Girls now. I'm in the middle of Tal and Black, and Tal is also beside Speck. The guys seem pretty into the movie now.

And they said that it would be stupid.

Black looks over at me and I smirk.

He is enjoying this movie way to much.

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

When the movie is over everyone gets up to leave since they have been here for a few hours now. I start ushering everyone out. Its about three and I want to get some sleep.

"See you tonight hopefully?" Tal asks me as he leaves.

"Maybe." I reply.

"Well, you know where to find me."

"Okay." he walks out the door. Black is the only one left that I can see. I know Speck is still here, she is probably raiding my fridge.

"So," Black looks at me. "There is this costume party going on at my friends place next weekend." he says awkwardly.

"Uh..."

"I was just wondering if you wanted to go." Black says to me.

Speck peeks her head in through the kitchen door. "We'll be there!" she answers.

"SPECK!" I exclaim.

"What? I'm doing you a favor. He is super hot! You can thank me later." she winks. Black just looks at me trying to hold in his laughter. I walk over to him and smack his arm.

"Don't worry Blight. Nobody will know what you are. You can just go as an angel. As long as you cover up the mark, which I know how to easily do, people will just think you are in an angel costume. You wont have to worry about hunters."

"Okay... but will I have to worry about you?"

Black chuckles. "No, you will not."

Speck walks out of the kitchen carrying about a pound of chicken. "What time are you getting us?" Speck says with her mouth full.

"How about eight on Saturday?"

"Great we will be here!"

"Good. See you then." Black says to her. He then looks at me and walks out the door.

"See you in three days!" Speck says super happily.

"Full moon?" I ask.

"Yep. Stay out of my way." Speck laughs.

"Will do." I reply then she walks out the door.

"Oh one last thing. Work on your costume."

"Yes mother."

She giggles and then walks out the door.

I go up to my room and look up pictures of angel costumes on my phone. I find a beautiful mid thigh one and use a bit of light magic to make something and add a bunch of my own touches. I take one look at it before I go to sleep.

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

I roll off of my bed and grunt. Its dark out now.

I thought it would never come.

I get up off of the ground and stretch. I go to my closet and grab a light blue shirt and a pair of jeans. Before I leave my room I grab a green jacket and head down to the kitchen for a snack. I grab an apple and head out the door. Once I get outside I unfold my wings and start to go into the sky and head for Tal's tree house. I'm flying for about ten minutes when I see a glint of light. As fearful as I am curiosity beats it. I start to descend and go towards the light.

As soon as my feet hit the ground I sense someone come up behind me. The person quickly grabs me and covers my mouth up. I struggle to escape and every time I fail. Muscular arms pick me up and starts to carry me. I try to get away again but this time instead of struggling I look at some of the leaves that are still on the ground in the woods and focus. They light in a few seconds right below the mans feet. The arm loosen up and I seize the opportunity to push myself off the man.

I start to run. I am about to go into the air when the person grabs my arm. I turn around fighting the man. He grabs my wrists. Glancing up I admittedly recognize him.

Ozi!

I struggle and try to free myself again but his grip is tight and I know the fire trick won't work again.

"Trying to escape fate are we?" Ozi maniacally grins.

"L-leave me alone." I snap.

"Just say please." He chuckles.

"W-what do you w-want?"

"I just want you, my darling angel." He whispers leaning towards me.

This dude must be insane.

"Come on Blight. Think about it. We can rule the world."

"How about no." I snap quickly, kicking him in the chin. He stumbles and I take the moment to a gush of wind causing him to slam into a nearby tree. I start to run through the woods until I break the tree line find myself at a cliff. I jump and snap my wings out through my shirt and make my way to Tal's.

I quickly open the door of Tal's house, which is located in the biggest tree in the forest. The tree itself is at least 500 feet wide and a few stories tall. The door creaks and Tal comes running out with wet hair and no shirt. Luckily, he already put on a pair of jeans.

"Blight, you came." Tal says.

"You sound like you did not want me to." I sound as sad as possible considering I am gasping for air. It fails and he starts to laugh. "Shut up Tal!" I gasp, grinning. "I'm working on it!" I punch his gut, hard enough to hurt a little, but soft enough that he knows that it's just a friendly punch. He starts to roll his stomach and I can feel his abs moving. I just stand there in shock because I did not expect him to do something like that. He just laughs for a few minutes. I go and sit on his couch and put my hands on my head trying to process everything that had happened with Ozi this time. I shudder.

Tal walks over to me and puts a hand on my shoulder. "Hey are you okay?" I shake my head no.

"Come on Blight." His voice turns hard and cold. "Was it Black? I WILL kill him if he did anything again." But, once again I shake my head no.

Tal sits on the couch beside me and wraps me into a hug and I place my head on his shoulder, as tears stream down my face.

"I just wish my parents were here.. they'd know what to do..." I whisper.

He just pats my back and tries to comfort me. After what seems like forever, I feel his arms release me, or so it seems. I look over and his arms still embrace me, but you can see right through them. I glance at the rest of him. Everything of his body seems to be changing as well.

"Tal..." I say.

"Yeah?" he replies softly obviously still trying to comfort me.

"What is going on with your hand?"

He looks at it and his eyes get big. "Blight, I think you should leave.. like right now. It's nothing but you have to go." he says a sense of urgency in his voice, jumping up., pulling me up with him.

He is trying to hide what he is.

I knew he had came from the depths of hell, that's why I always felt so calm around him, but I did not know he came from that far down.

I never knew he was a ghost...

"Blight. Please leave." He urges, pushing me towards the door. He keeps glancing from his transparent body to me.

"Okay." I squeak.

I head for the door and open it. Before I leave I glance over at the other room where he had ran too. The door is open so I can see exactly what he is doing. He is chugging down a bunch of stuff and is slowly getting less opaque. He sees me and his hand lifts up slamming the door shut and I stare at the door for a few seconds before allowing myself to leave hearing the door shut behind me.

Hey everyone! What's up? I guess I don't have a life because I keep on updating... Anyways I dedicated this to MonkeyMae24 because when I met her she was crazy, just like Ozi! We became good friends and well let's just say she is a psychopath who is a great writer. Don't forget to send those banners covers and or trailers! And please comment, vote, follow and recommend to your friends!

Later,

CC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 292 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
400 15 11
Lucy has always been into the occult. She grew up on horror movies as a child and never grew out of it. When she and her best friend Mina realize the...
7M 255K 52
Lila had a family. And for a while they were happy. Then on her eighteenth birthday, her Parents, brother, and his mate died in a tragic car accident...
210K 5.4K 25
Dawn is 22-years old and a Beta's daughter. She is strong,fast,outgoing and has a great sense of humor. She is rebellious, adventurous and confident...