Stella potter and the power o...

By Alex-mae00

"Stella Potter, join me and I will teach you of Magic you have never even begun to imagine. Come with me and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 5

630 23 18
By Alex-mae00

His demonic eyes shine in the dimly lit dungeon and I feel cornered in here. Good gosh, I'm in their territory and if they want to do something anything I know they can and they will.

"Your hand, it has wrapped and cream has been applied. In a few days it should be painless however the scar will be lasting due to the magic of which was used for this process,"

His words cut me deep and I feel deflated, another scar to add to my collection.

We will get our revenge do not worry, for now do not pay attention to her antics she is asserting dominance and is trying to intimidate you. It will not work don't let it work. Be careful how you play this game, darling.

I keep my expression clear but mentally nod in agreement. This is so unfair I did nothing to deserve it. Nothing at all.

"So then darling, what happened during the tournament? When you went into the maze. Our parents are keeping very quiet and won't tell us much so that leaves, you, the band of fried chickens and the Dark lord to tell us. And well as I'm sure you've guessed you're the only one who will tell us,"

I look at them in suspicion what do I say? Only Harry and me know the whole story we didn't tell everyone else. They only a bit of what happened.

"Well, when we, me, Harry and Cedric reached the cup we touched it at the same time and it was actually a port key, it took us to a graveyard I guess. It was dark and eerie, as soon as we got their we saw a cauldron and it had this thick looking potion in it.

Wormtail, he killed Cedric with the killing curse under Voldemorts orders and he was dead. We was then tied to a grave it was massive and we couldn't move. He cut off his hand and took blood from our arms and it all went into the potion Voldemort then followed and after a weird recital of a spell he was back. Voldemort is back, Voldemort duelled Harry but I disarmed Voldemort and we escaped with the port key and you know the rest,"

I keep my head down but I know they're all looking at me, my scar is itchy and it hurts just like every other time I think of Voldemort.

They look at me in wonder and Alec smirks, they look delighted actually. They're all heartless and have no feelings.

That's because they're strong, they aren't weak, remember emotions are weak and they will get the better of you if you allow them. They will get you nowhere, they are smart and they know this. Follow their lead and you will also be strong. Darling. Breathe and clear your mind and the pain will be no different than anything else. Remember it is all a weakness and doesn't benefit you, if it doesn't benefit you then you don't need it. If you don't need it get rid of it.

I sigh as I realise the voice is right, Emotions are weak, Cedric dying was tragic but I can't let it affect me, I can't show emotion or feel emotion or it will get me killed even faster.

I do as the voice says and breathe. Pain is a weakness and something I don't need.

Good girl

"What spells? What spell did you and your brother use?" He asks and continues when I look confused.

I hesitate but soon answer Adrik anyway. "Voldemort used Avada Kadavra, Harry used expelliamus and I used Examare," I really do hesitate when I say this, I don't know why they need to know but alas.

Adrik smirks at me, "my my, we are naughty aren't we?" He chuckles and strokes my cheek, I stop myself from flinching but gasp as his hand touches me. It is warmer than I expected. I suppose I thought it would be as cold as his heart.

"Hmm, thank you firefly that was very helpful, we greatly appreciate it," I smile tightly and nod.

"Oh Drakey, Drakey you'll never guess what the potter whore has only gone and got herself lost, haha the golden clan is going insane because they haven't seen her since last night, you sho-" Pansy Parkinson and Millicent Bullstrode stop short at the sight of me, the missing potter whore as they put it, siting on their sofa.

"Oh, you kidnapped her? How delightful what are you going to do with her? Torture her for information? Can I watch?" Sadistic bitch.

Draco stands from his sitting position and goes to answer he awfully annoying question, I however have other plans. Seeing as my robe was removed so they could get to my hand and a blanket was placed over me they can't really see me.

I grab Adrik by his collar and pull him down to me as I lie back on the sofa and I kiss him, no not a peck, no not a small kiss, yes a French full tongue kiss. And fuck he knows what he is doing.

He is shocked for a second but quickly gets into the rhythm his soft lips move softly against mine and in a battle for dominance I bite his lip. Hard. He moans a low moan that sounds like a growl and pushes me even further into the sofa as he climbs on top, he forces his tongue past my lips and moves it roughly against mine.

His lips travel to my jaw and he nibbles and sucks harshly at the skin there moving down even more to my sensitive neck. No doubt he has left Hickies but the harshness of his kiss and the feeling of his most sensitive area so hard against me rubbing and turning me on I moan and hold his head to my neck.

I feel another set of lips against mine and kiss back with a feverish vengeance and give in to the dominance of the kiss immediately no longer have the power to fight for it. Fuck it feels so good.

Finally I finally remember why I'm doing this and pull away from the kiss my lips swollen and my pants slick with my arousal.

I sit up and Adrik and now as I see Draco move away and sit on the couch.

"What? Didn't you know? After umbridge revealed my concealed allegiance with death eaters I no longer felt the need to stay hidden and we decided to have some fun, did you need something?"

I manage to say in a serious manner.

My voice is horse and the girls look like they're about to blow a fuse. Shit I got them good, I internally laugh at their reactions.

It's so clear they have crushes on the boys, it's comical. Honestly it is.

"Drakey? Tell me it isn't true, surely you haven't accepted her she could be a spy! We came to see if you was coming down for breakfast, but I can help you better than she can if you'd like, surely being in the presence of a whore is a turn off?"

They're having a laugh right? Seriously? I don't know whether to laugh or not. A spy? Sure we can go with that.

"Which is why I'm asking you to leave, don't want him to be turned off right?" Her face balances in shock and she looks as if she's never been so insulted in her life. Of course no one dares insult the great Pansy Parkinson. Cue the laugh.

"When did your standards sink so low Drakey?" She keeps going with the insults but I'm as quick to return them.

"Since he started fucking you, clearly," Kace coughs into his hand while trying to conceal his laugh. I too have a hard time keeping a straight face with the look of disbelief I'm receiving from both ends.

"Excuse me b-"

"You're excused, goodbye," they leave with a huff and a few angry insults, as soon as they've left I laugh I actually laugh. It's been a while since I have laughed like this, it feels nice, natural and freeing.

The boys look astounded and shake their heads.

I look around once again and I take in the peacefulness of the Slytherin common room, the green glow that emits from the lake, the snakes that surround the room like a guard, the luxury comforts of an unexpected warmth and power fills me.

I always expected the dungeons to be cold and unwelcoming all the time, giving an eerie feeling of discomfort alas it is the contrary.

I remember what Parkinson said about breakfast and I cast a tempo and see it is just after 7, shit I don't return to the common room.

"You're hungry and so are we, let's go before we all starve and give your band of fried chickens a heart attack,"

"You want to prevent them having a heart attack?" I ask surprised.

A smirk appears on the cocky face of Kace.

"Of course if that was to happen how on earth could I have the pleasure of killing them?" Ah and there it is, I nod in understanding and although I know it's wrong I giggle. I shouldn't laugh but I can't help it.

Kace too smirks at my reaction.

I enter the great hall, completely forgetting about my appearance and forget that everyone is here, everyone knows I disappeared, everyone will be watching and I am walking in with the midnight serpents, my hair unmade, my clothes a mess, my appearance is flushed and I have hickies and swollen lips. Never mind about Draco and Adrik.

Shit, the boys smirk realising my mistake and go past me to take their seats at the Slytherin table. Draco obnoxiously whispering to me as he goes past.

"Don't worry baby they're only staring because you're hot as fuck. And cause you look freshly fucked,"

I glare it's all I can do while I hope and wait for the ground to open up and swallow me he has the audacity to wink the mother fucker looks back and winks.

"What the fuck? Stella, we was worried sick, you didn't show up all night and here you are looking like this. What's wrong with you? Why are you doing this? Hanging around with kids of death eaters, they're dangerous and you should know better," so judgmental they don't even care if you're ok only that you aren't doing what they want. They think you're weird and say there's something wrong with you.

"Just leave it, there is nothing to it. I wasn't to well, they found me and made sure I was ok and o didn't have any time to get ready so I came straight here," they look unsure and go to question me some more no doubt but I having had enough of their questions get up and walk away.

Calm yourself, the time will come for you to be angry but now is not then. Calm yourself and breathe. You need to be thinking clearly. Dada is first, you need a clear mind.

I'm sorry about any spelling mistakes I haven't edited it and I'm sorry it sounds so childish 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 5 74
(COMPLETED) 'She looked truly beautiful in the moonlight- I mean she looked beautiful anywhere but it was only the moonlight that could make her look...
22.1K 521 14
❝She, the enigmatic force that has stirred my very soul, has driven me to the brink of madness. Her presence has led me astray from my lofty aspirati...
30 0 5
Even when things go wrong, follow the light. It will always shine to point you in the right direction. And if it doesn't, you're not going in the rig...
190K 5.8K 50
Harry Potter is a very powerful wizard.He isn't afraid of dying.He will show what he is capable of and many people will fear him.This is a very rando...