๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐ƒ

By daabratdoll

๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—†๐–บ ๐—€๐–พ๐—๐—Œ ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–พ๐—‘ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‰regnant ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ. ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—๐—‚... More

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–

6.3K 120 230
By daabratdoll

kaliecas pov:

i walked in circles around the hospital literally stressing, all i could think of was dd, i didn't care that i was half naked in public i just wanted to know if he's okay. i also wanted to pull all my hair out,

ddot and notti sat in the hospital room along with jen and calina sleeping. i couldn't keep myself to stay in there, i hated seeing him in that position. i finally walked back seeing crystal.

man all i could think of was punching her in the face, but we were in a hospital so i got sum for her later, i didn't say anything when i walked in but i saw her bend down and try and kiss him.

"bitch!" i shouted, making her turn around, "what are u doin." i asked, "when i heard the news i just had to come see him." she fake cried; "what news?" i asked,

"oh the hospital called me." crystal lied, "no they didn't because u aren't on his list or guest list." i said starting to get suspicious. she just sat there staring at me. "get. out." i said.

she sat there staring at me, "didn't you hear wtf i said? GET. OUT." i said to her, she smiled at me and left. "she's crazy asf bro." i mumbled, then i remembered she was pregnant to MY babydaddy possibly.

i just shrugged off my thoughts and sat beside dd.

FLASHBACK.

david's pov:

"bae i'm ready." crystal said standing in front of me with a bra and booty shorts. "for what?" i said with low red eyes looking up at her with my ps5 controller in my hand as she stood in front of the tv

"yk.." crystal said as she played with her silver belly ring. "wrd?" i said lowly, "yeah. cmon," she said, "i gotta be in the mood fa that." i said. "so you don't want too?" she asked.

"nah bru ian ready." i spoke truthfully, "please?" she asked, "nah bru, my kids in the room next door sleepin i can't." i said "so what?" crystal said as music played in the background.

she placed her self on my lap making me put my controller on the bed, she placed her hands on my shoulder grinding on my print. "i said i wasn't ready." i said, "pleaseee. just a lil" she begged, kissing my neck. i gave in a cupped her butt kissing her back.

24 hours, by aboogie and lil durk played.

i picked her up putting her on the bed, i opened the condom, "no condom."  she said, i still put one on without her knowing since i knew what she was up to already.

FLASHBACK OVER.

david's pov:

CRYSTAL 😑

crystal😑
david. why aren't you
answering your phone.

my husband forever😍
i just got out of the hospital.

crystal😑
yeah ik. your lil bitch
kicked me out when i came
too see you.

my husband forever😍
she ain't a bitch. and ik you shot me

my husband forever😍
or had something to do with it.

crystal😑
dd i swear i ain't have nun
to do with it!! please i promise
you i didn't

my husband forever😍
yeah ight mud.

my husband forever😍 has blocked you!

me and kalieca talked things out, we made a deal to never be on bad terms. EVER. even if we are broken up, which isn't gonna be hard for me cause every time out of the million times we broke up i still had love for her.

zara starts school, she's going to school with amiri, and kalieca started her online college classes. so i have the kids most of the time now, but i always facetime her so she can say hi to them.

i completely cut off crystal also which is good, my career is going good, i bought my mom a new crib. i don't want her living on the hill.

8 MONTHS LATER.

swipe

swipe

swipe

kalimare: happy birthday to my one and only son jamere reyes. i love you so much.
LIKED BY DDOSAMA AND OTHERS.

nottiosama: nah he dead look like his dad💀
kalimare: ight you got dat one.

ddosama: ma son🤞🏽🤞🏽
kalimare: come scoop us up.
       ddosama: tmp mh

user: since when dd had another kid wtf😭
user4: wrd😭 we missed a whole chapter.

user7: ma son dd got four kids now💀

sugarhillddot: Happy bday nephew. you finna have a lil cousin soon😇 @jenstackz
jenstackz: darrian no..
            kalimare: get out ma comments with       
y'all foulness.

CRYSTAL4PF: one more month till ima see you, david jr and layla. y'all's dad wasn't here for me but it's okay, i love you guys.
LIKED BY CBLU_180 AND OTHERS.

cblu_180:💗💗

user: nahhh david jr is crazy💀

kaliecas pov:

"i know you seen what crystal posted" jen said
"yeah i saw dat." i said gettin a lil upset, "she rlly got twins cuh." jen said, "wrd?" calina spoke, "yeah bru. u mad dumb" jen said. "bitch ik you not talking." calina said.

"stfu bitch." jen said as the two argued. "i'm bout to go get ready." i said looking up from my phone. "where you going?" jen asked. "i'm going out with dd for jamere bday." i said.

"oh y'all not having a party ?" jen asked, "nah we not, a lil get together with his family and mines." i said, "oh type shit who coming from your side?" calina asked,

"just my mom and brothers." i said, "brothers?" jen and calina said in unison, "yeah. juan not my only brother." i said. "i have another brother named nasir." i said.

"nas who?" jen said. "nasir. not nas ebk. he's from florida." i said, "ohhhh." calina said. "but yeah. dd on the way. can one of y'all give zara a bath for me?" i asked. "sureee" calina said getting up from the bed.

i showered playing, nobody special by hotboi and future.

"i'm js fuckin on alexis reminding me of wassaname." i sung. i got dressed and ready and walked down the stairs seeing dd and zara,  dd was holding her on his lap as they played peekaboo.

me walking down the stairs cought his attention, "yo." he said, "yo?" i questioned laughing, "i'm just playin but where ma big boy at." dd asked getting up hugging me and kissing me on the forehead.

"he's upstairs takin a lil nap before we leave." i said, "oh ai." dd said as zara just hugged his leg, "what's wrong?" dd asked zara as she looked up to him hugging him more tighter.

"i missed you daddy" zara said, a huge smile grew on dd's face, he sighed for a minute before picking her up, "i love you too baby." he said,

i loved seeing dd around zara and jamere, sometimes it's hard to believe i have two kids, he looked real good though. we def finna do sum shit later tn.

OUR OUTFITS:

david's outfit.

kaliecas outfit.

zara and jameres outfit.

we walked out the front door as dd held zara and i held jamere, i carefully walked down the steps, and we got into dd's family hellcat. the kids car seats were already in there, so i bucked up jamere and zara and dd opened the door for me.

he got in the car speeding off, he placed his hand on my thigh as he drove, "dd." i said, "yeah?" he said keeping his eyes on the road.
"i love you." i said, "i love you too." he said reaching in for a kiss.

i kissed him and he kept driving.  we went to newyork aquarium. and had a blast.

we went back to dd's house so we can have our small get together, my mom and brothers were already there, i was kinda scared since my older brother nasir was very judgmental.

PART TWO COMIN SOON.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 4.7K 42
in which we read about the life of ddot and his lover. - SUGARHILL DDOT โš˜ โ˜… แœŠ . ยฉ ๐Š๐„๐๐๐๐„๐—๐“๐ƒ๐Ž๐Ž๐‘๐‘...
4.3K 85 7
เผป๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ฆ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ. ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ข ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ, ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๏ฟฝ...
13.7K 93 15
"แดกสœแด‡ษด แด€สŸสŸ แด…แด‡แด แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ ษขษชส€สŸ๊œฑ สŸแด‡๊œฐแด› แดแด‡. ๊œฑสœแด‡ แด…แด€ แดษดสŸส แดษด แดกสœแด แด…ษชแด…ษด'แด›."