𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐊 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 | 𝖯𝖲𝖧 [D...

By hwloversclub

"trust me darling, you'll be screaming my name until it's the only one you can remember one night." -- PARK... More

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
01 : the target
02 : meeting gone wrong
03 : stay
04 : bicker
05 : the park siblings
06 : upside down
07 : bonding
08 : date
09 : confession
10 : two-faced
11 : torn lovers
12 : rotten
13 : jeon siblings
14 : invitation
15 : hawk eyes
16 : nonsense
17 : sweetheart
18 : missing yeji

19 : the end of us

328 9 14
By hwloversclub

quick steps and hushes were heard as we approached wonwoo's property. i tried to be as quiet as possible, in case an enemy was lingering around. next to me was heeseung, who looked as serious as hoon did before he got in the other car. speaking of him, he was far in front of us, obviously working smoother than all of us.

"don't worry about anything. we got this. sunghoon will be happy, yeji will be safe and you'll get to hug your cute boyfriend again, without any worries.", hee assured me before aiming for the bodyguard in front of the huge door.

he couldn't shoot the bullet though because in that moment, jungwon suddenly came from behind the man and strangled him. "fucking get in already and stop hiding! we really dont have time!", he yelled and started sprinting inside the house as riki followed him. "fuck. that was not part of the plan. they're messing up!"

i got up and walked inside as well. "no worries. as long as we keep our cool and just do our job, i don't have anything against it.", i said. sunghoon was just around the corner, looking pretty vertaub about which path he had to walk. "heeseung, i'm going to follow sunghoon, okay?"

"what? no, both of us were chosen to take down wonwoo's men. i can't take them down all by myself.", he replied. i looked at him with pleaded eyes: "something is not right here, i have to follow him! what if wonwoo finds him before i can?"

"go. i'll help hee." jake slightly smiled at us, reassuring it was okay for me to leave. "thanks.", i sincerely grinned and started running after hoon. what was this boy even planning?

the hallway he probably hurried through was so dark that i couldn't see anything. just keep running, yeon. quickly turning on the flashlight i had with me, i saw him punching one of wonwoo's men, barely getting rid of that dude. mentally, i rolled my eyes, but shot the enemy anyway. sunghoon watched him sink onto the ground before turning to me: "you even have a silencer on your weapon? why didn't they give me one?", he pouted before i hit him on the head.

"are you insane? why would you walk away on your own? let's go, there's no time!" i dragged him along, back to the entrance we made ourselves. from the distance, i already heard grunting and gunshots, expecting the worst.

to my surprise, jake and heeseung were back on back, taking down every single opponent who was coming at them. i quickly let go of hoon and shot at the men, whether they were already on the floor or still on their feet. sunghoon was still behind me, also trying his best to put this to an end.

jake started to laugh like a maniac: "this is so much fun, i've never felt so alive!" he threw his hands in the air while looking around. "where to next?"

"basement.", i replied, "they always keep their hostage in the basement, this is way too cliché. let's just go." i marched forward and went downstairs. "why is it always so dark?", i mumbled and checked if the others were still behind me. by now, even jungwon has joined us, confirming everything was clear.

when i flicked on the lights, wonwoo stood right behind the glass door, earning a surprised yelp from me. "good gracious, my brother-in-law is a whole jumpscare.", sunghoon commented and raised an eyebrow. "stop it, seriously." "oh and since we're already commenting on things now, you look pretty hot in all black." i side eyed my boyfriend before shaking my head and shooting the door.

sadly, wonwoo took a step to the right as he watched the door being crashed into thousands of pieces. "that's very nice of you to get rid of my door, dear sister.", he sarcastically said and picked up a broken glass, "great to see all of you, how have you been?"

"cut the crap, where did you hide yeji?", sunghoon growled in annoyance as he pointed his gun at wonwoo. my brother didn't seem to feel scared or anything, but he kept on smirking. i sensed something was wrong, but maybe it was just my bad gut feeling.

"this feisty brat wouldn't stop cursing and moving around, so i put an end to this whole thing."

my eyes widened, fearing the worst already. what if he took another step and yeji laid there covered in blood behind him? what if he buried her already?

"shut the fuck up! you make it sound like i'm in heaven!", the squeaky voice suddenly spoke up, making me let out a sigh of relief. good gracious, at least she's not dead.

"the hell? where did you hide her?", heeseung scoffed and shot him in the leg. i gasped and stared at my accompaniment in disbelief: "that wasn't part of the plan!"

"forget about the plan, this dude looks like he has all day! speed it up, old man! your whole residence annoys me, just hand yeji over and we're all done!"

"well, at least he doesn't think we're in an epic action movie.", jake commented and shrugged. mentally, i facepalmed myself. seems like i surround myself with jerks.

wonwoo noticed how distracted we were with ourselves and got up before pulling the trigger as fast as he could. the others quickly tackled him down as they noticed what the opponent was trying to do. "split the group in two! some stay here and take care of wonwoo, the others go find yeji! she's probably not far away!"

me and jake decided to run around while sunghoon stayed with jungwon and heeseung. "hey, is everything okay? we heard a gunshot!", sunoo spoke into the in-ears, sounding more worried than ever. "is a man dead?"

"who do you think you are? nobody is dying on my watch.", jake breathed out and harshly opened one of the many doors while i did the same. "stop playing the cool guy, jake. i know you shat your pants.", jay teased, earning a laugh from me. can't believe they were bickering while everyone could listen to them.

"hey! no, don't run away! i'm here!", someone yelled, who i assumed was yeji. she sat on a metal chair, ropes tightly keeping her hands behind her back. "god, you look terrible." jake undid the tie and examined her face. "thank you, you look shitty yourself.", she annoyedly answered.

"glad you're okay.", i smiled and handed her the gun. "you're more experienced with it, let's go back to the others."

before any of us could say anything further, i heard another gunshot. "fuck.", i cursed, "what happened?"

no response.

i gulped and started sprinting the whole way back that we walked along. the first thing i spotted was blood. and it wasn't nothing, it was a whole bloodbath.

"sunghoon!", was my first thought, but my boyfriend was standing completely fine with a gun in his hand and blood on his arm. next to him laid a lifeless wonwoo with widened eyes. "holy shit.", i breathed out and stared at the scene in disbelief.

all i felt was relief though. there wasn't any pity left for my brother, who seemed to be so caring and loveable. he simply built his own grave when he met sunghoon. very ironic that wonwoo told him he had to protect me from anything dangerous when the only dangerous thing was him himself.

"good job!", jungwon cheered and high-fiver him in amusement. by now, jake and yeji joined the squad as well, praising sunghoon for taking the enemy down. i stood a little further away and just smiled at every single one of them. seeing their happy faces in such a terrific situation seemed so bizarre, but at least they finally did the job that had to be done.

i took a last glance at sunghoon...

...before dropping to the ground.

——— 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐍

the cheering went on before it went dead silent because of the weird thump we heard. i creased my forehead and looked around, only to see suyeon's body on the floor, eyes shut. "yeon?", i gasped and ran towards her. heeseung carefully put her head on my lap and looked at me, concern reflecting in his eyes.

"hey, what's wrong? open your eyes, please. suyeon, can you hear me?" i pleaded and pleaded, but suyeon didn't open her eyes once. "sunghoon...", yeji cooed and stole the little knife out of my pocket before cutting a part of yeon's suit open. "i think it's too late."

not a second later, my sister's hands were covered in blood as she held her sobs in. "we don't have a pulse either.", jake added and got up while sighing in frustration. "i just told sunoo and jay that i'm not letting anyone die on my watch!"

"she's not dying, stop being so pessimistic! we just have to call the ambulance and..." jungwon carefully placed his hand on my shoulder. "wonwoo's shot hit her, hoon. we didn't even notice. please stop being delusional, she's gone. there's no way we can save her when she's frequently bleeding out like this."

i looked at everyone in despair before breaking out in sobs and cries.

this can't be happening.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87K 4.6K 30
❝ 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ❞ ❝ 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶. ❞ After the death of her first love, Hyejin decided to move on with her life without him, even th...
8.9K 802 13
min aeri remembers that one summer vividly as well as the fall and winter that came after it. she recalls the summer she fell in love with sim jake...
101K 4.2K 28
Both come from rich families but one of them is trying to use the other for their own benefit. What happens when Sunghhoon and Y/n start to confuse t...
194K 8.8K 28
A sunsun au where one rainy night sunoo gets on a Uber, and meets his driver, sunghoon. In the ride, they accidentally switch their similar looking p...