Just Keep Loving

By woso444life

When closed off Hallie Whitlock accepts a USWNT call-up after refusing multiple what happens when she meets t... More

Chapter 1: First Sight
Chapter 2: Back Home
Chapter 3: Celebrations
Chapter 4: Barcelona Dreams
Chapter 5: New Beginnings
Chapter 6: Call-Ups
Chapter 7: Partner In Crime
Chapter 8: Letting Loose
Chapter 9: Winning Ways
Chapter 10: Honoured
Chapter 12: Lucky Number
Chapter 13: Roommates
Chapter 14: Wilma
Chapter 15: Team Bonding
Chapter 16: Workout
Chapter 17: Advice
Chapter 18: First Match Day
Chapter 19: Sing-Songs
Chapter 20: Snowy Flights

Chapter 11: New Contract

1.4K 34 1
By woso444life

Hallie's POV
January 2019

"Hey! Welcome to the team. You don't have to worry about being new or anything, we're all new here." Katie Zelem says.

"If you want we can give you a tour before you sign a contract." Mollie Green offers.

"That'd be nice thank you." I smile. "By any chance do you guys know who I'm staying with?"

"It could be me and Mollie." Ella Toone adds.

"Yeah, we do have a spare bedroom."

"Okay, I guess it can't be too bad whoever I stay with." I say wiping the palms of my hands on the back of my joggers.

"I love how your 28 and still get nervous, but don't worry I'm pretty sure we all felt like that on our first days here." Katie laughs.

"I know I did." Mollie adds.

"We can head to the training pitch first if you'd like?" Katie questions.

"Sure."

"What's your family like?"

"My Mum lives in Liverpool and my Dad lives in Barcelona with my sister Taylor."

"I'd love to live in Barcelona, the sun, the beaches." Ella smiles.

As we reach the training pitch, I see two girls on either end practicing.

"That's Millie Turner on the left, Kirsty Hanson on the right."

"We're all quite close with the both of them, including Leah Galton." Mollie says.

"Do you think they'd mind if we practiced with them?" I ask.

Katie checks the time on her phone before saying "I think they'll want to test your skills."

"That's fine by me." I laugh.

Ella calls both girls over.

"Scrimmage?" Millie says reading my mind.

"Of course."

"Katie you can be a captain, and new girl I didn't catch your name you can be one too."

"Millie are you joking? That's Hallie Whitlock. 47 goals in 53 games Washington Spirit kind of a big superstar." Kirsty says making me blush.

"I pick Kirsty I like her already." I say making everyone laugh.

"Mollie."

"Ella."

"Guess that leaves me with you, Mil." Katie says.

"Don't pretend like you don't love me."

I team huddle with Kirsty and Ella finding out where everyone wants to play. I volunteer to play defence seeing as we're all attackers. Kirsty upfront and Ella in midfield.

We let their team start, as they start to drive forwards. Ella follows Mollie's movements before pouncing on the ball and slotting it nicely through to Kirsty. Kirsty then taps it into the goal.

Celebrating she mocks Millie in her face. I laugh at these girls realising I shouldn't have worried too much.

"Get used to it Whitlock, these girls will become your second family soon enough." Katie smiles at me.

I reciprocate the smile as a response before calling for the ball to restart the game.

I decide to solo run, putting the ball through Katie's legs, tricking Mollie and coming face to face with Millie.

Putting my foot on the ball, I pretend to stop as she straightens to look up at me. Taking my opportunity I sprint straight round her with the ball, before slotting into neatly into the bottom left corner.

"Okay what the hell just happened." Mollie says confused.

I just smile lightly at them. "I need to go sign my contract, that's what."

I grab my bag and head inside, quickly realising I don't know my way around.

"Come on, I'll lead the way." A girl says appearing behind me. "I'm Emily Ramsey, goalkeeper but I bet you could already tell by the gloves. I saw you out there playing with the girls. You bossed that, I'm happy to have you on our team. Also, no need to introduce yourself, everyone here should know who you are. Sorry I also talk a lot."

I laugh. "I can tell. I prefer to listen then talk, I like hearing what people have to say. I'm happy to be here, I just need to find out where I'm supposed to sign the contract."

"Just through here." She says opening the door for me.

"Thank you, I'll see you around soon."

—————————————————————————

After signing my contract with Manchester United, I take a few pictures in the shirt.

I thank the media team, before following Casey Stoney, my new manager, to her office.

"Have you met any of the girls yet?" She asks as I take a seat.

"I met Katie, Mollie and Ella when I arrived. They showed me the training pitch where Kirsty and Millie where. On my way to sign my contract I met Emily."

"Seems like you're well acquainted then." She says with a smile. "We're happy to have you here to grow our team. You'll be living with Ella and Mollie, which obviously isn't a problem from what you've told me. Ella's only 19, Mollie's 21, once you get more comfortable I'd like for you to take them under your wing a bit more."

"Thank you, I'll try but it seems like I'm already under their wings." I say with a laugh.

"Typical, but I hope you enjoy your time here. Also, don't be afraid to do things out of your comfort zone." She adds.

"Any hidden meanings?" I ask slightly confused.

"Maybe, but I'm sure you know what I mean."

I exit before seeing Mollie and Ella waiting for me.

"You didn't have to wait, but thank you."

"Of course we would wait for our new housemate." Ella smiles.

"Shotgun!?" I call excited.

"Ella! You put me off!" Mollie exclaims.

"Or maybe I wanted to ride next to my new favourite housemate." Ella says cheekily.

"Where did you guys play before Manchester United?" I ask.

"Just across the pond."

"Ah, so Manchester City."

"I have no clue how you knew that but, I came from Everton." Mollie says.

"Like I said earlier, my Mum lives in Liverpool. I've lived in England since I was 8, not many people know that actually."

"Where did you live before that?" Ella questions.

"LA, it was pretty nice to grow up there for a bit. My Dad's job before you ask. That's why he lives in Spain now. Job opportunities."

"That's pretty cool."

"This is our apartment." Mollie says before getting out the car.

I grab my bags and follow the pair inside.

"This is yours to do whatever you like." Ella smiles, leading me upstairs and showing me to a room.

"Thank you, if you'd like I'll make dinner." I say.

"No need."

"I'd like to, I haven't had a chance to cook in a while."

"If you're sure."

"Of course." I say before she nods and leaves. I shut the door before unpacking my stuff into the closet. I don't have much since I left it at my Mum's house.

Once I'm done, I head downstairs to make dinner. Looking at the food the duo has in the house, I decide to make pasta.

"We're not really good cooks." Mollie says entering the room. "We usually go to Katie's or order something healthy."

"I'll go shopping soon, I've found something to make anyway." I smile.

"You don't have to."

"My pleasure."

When my timer goes off, I drain the pasta and mix the sauce into it.

Ella and Mollie both enter the kitchen, the smell filling their noses.

"That smells delicious." Ella moans.

I laugh whilst plating up food for both of the girls and myself.

"Tastes even better." Mollie moans.

"Glad to know you're both enjoying it." I laugh.

"No need to go to Katie's anymore." Ella says between mouthfuls.

"Why did you come to Manchester United? Not that I don't like having you here."

" I started my career off in England, at Liverpool as you know, moved to Washington Spirit. I had many offers when I made the choice to move. I decided to move because I needed to move on to bigger and better things for myself. Manchester United happened to have just created a team, it's close to home and it's a good contract. So I took it."

"I'm glad you chose us." Ella smiles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 22 9
Mature, Sex, Smut
167K 6.6K 34
ထူးခြားထက် (Seme) ရွှေပုံ( Uke) Uke softဖြစ်တဲ့အပြင် intersex (ဒွိလိင်) ဖြစ်တာမို့ ကြိုက်မှဖတ်ကြပါနော် ကိုယ်ရဲ့ဒုတိယမြှောက်ficမို့ အမှားပါရင်ခွင့်လွှ...
86.2K 3.3K 7
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
286K 13.4K 62
ပုံတိုင်းဆောင် +ရာချီဒွေး သူကြီးသားလေးနဲ့ အပေါင်ဆိုင်သားလေးတို့ကိုဖတ်ပေးကြပါအုန်းရှင့် တောရွာပုံစံလေးကိုမှ ကြိုက်နှစ်သက်ရင်တော့ဒါလေးဖတ်ဖို့တောင်းဆိုပ...