๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ๐˜ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐‘๐„๐’๐“ - ๏ฟฝ...

By QLOUD3D

โ ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐๐Ž๐ƒ๐˜ ๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐Ž๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐„! โž โ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐Œ๐€๐๐’ ๐Š๐ˆ๐ƒ๐๐€๐๐๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€ ๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐ƒ! โž... More

๐——๐—”๐——๐——๐—ฌ ๐——๐—˜๐—”๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง-
๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ

๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ,

3.1K 115 134
By QLOUD3D

lowercase intended !
proofread ? : x

chapter one : pilot
❛ a...baby? ❜

─────────────────────────────

  𝐀𝐍𝐃 how are you sure that the baby's mine? ❞ dabi's, low gruff voice resonating from the other side of the phone, sending a tingling sensation ghosting over the woman's spine; as she remembered why she had a one night stand with him in the first place.

the black haired man on the other side of the line running his tongue over his bottom lip, the silver jewelry that adorned his nose glinting as the dim break room light hit it.

"smh," the salmon haired woman smacking her lips in annoyance at how difficult the man was being.

he knew it was his baby. he was the only one she'd been messing around with like that.

"don't play you know it's your baby," her loud, shrill voice resonating from the phone; popping her gum once more as she eyed her best friend who sat across the table from her, bottom lip nervously tucked between her teeth.

it was all her idea to even call the boy up and tell him she was pregnant.

truth be told he was the last person that came to mind when she found out she was pregnant but he was the only one she had unprotected sex with so it was him—it had to be.

the girl seated across the table flashing her best friend a smile of encouragement telling her to continue the conversation with the boy.

the tips of her ears tingling as she paid close attention to the conversation, also keeping an ear out listening in on everybody else's conversation.

face turning, and scrunching up as she heard very intriguing pieces of information from the multiple conversations she was listening in on.

the honey blonde girl clearly having a hard time when it came to minding her own business.

the line remaining silent as she waited for a response, pulling the phone away from her face she looked at the, nails clicking as she double tapped it making sure that the man was in-fact still on the phone.

though she was seeking an answer when it did come it's not quite what she wanted.

"i don't know that," the man shifting sitting up from the couch he'd previously been laid out on.

his heavy work boots connecting with the break room floor

slowly twisting and tucking the weed into the backwood that his coworker had blessed him with, their deal being he provided the weed and woods and dabi rolled it up for the both of them.

though this exchange taking place in their workplaces break room wasn't very mind easing.

using his shoulder to hold the phone to his ear not really paying the girl any attention as the weed and game in front of him was much more intriguing than another girl calling telling him they'd gotten knocked up and didn't know who the father was.

though he wasn't just making blank assumptions, despite having no kids he was quite skilled in the baby daddy department.

seeing as he sat through calls identical to this very one a couple times a month this call didn't faze him much.

it was nothing special.

though he'd never taken dna tests for obvious reasons; he knew none of the baby's came back as his since none of the girls called him back saying he was the father.

and he was sure he wouldn't be the father of this one either.

as many times as he'd sat through this same exact conversation you'd think he'd have a recording for situations just like these to which he does.

she only called him off a different number that was already saved in his phone via spoof-card.

an app that needed to be dealt with— asap.

so imagine his surprise when instead of talking to an employer about a possible job; he found himself talking to a fling from at least 3 weeks ago.

"what you mean you don't know that, you the only one I been fooling around with," the girls loud voice booming through the phone.

"wHaT yOu mEaN yOu DoNt kNoW tHat, yOu thE oNlY oNE I beEn fOolIng aRoUnD wItH", the man whispering as he mocked her and her antics.

she knew damn well that was not his baby, she just needs someone to pin the blame on and she's picking which ever one of her flings will best benefit her and her baby.

and judging by who she'd picked her roster must've been pretty bummy if she ended up calling him of all people.

hell he doesn't even remember her name, come to think of it he doesn't remember ever even getting it.

the flicking of the bic lighter invaded the call as the black haired boy tried light the blunt to ease his worries.

the ceiling fan extinguishing the weak flame each time "smh," smacking his lips in annoyance before just choosing to use quirk.

though he had a flame quirk he didn't use it much; not being fond of the bittersweet memories the quirk dug up.

the salmon haired girl deeply exhaling, choosing to try and start wrapping their conversation up as she wasn't making any leeway.

the longer this call carried on the more breath she wasted on short nonchalant responses.

this was the 4th time she'd tried to have this talk with him today and each time ended with him getting irritated and hanging up in her face.

which she wasn't very fond of.

"i need money for an abortion," hitting the nail on the head as she was tired of playing kiddie games with the man child.

she'd need an abortion or a trip down a flight of stairs seeing as she was 3 1/2 weeks which was unfortunately — to late for a plan-B.

the girls best friend giving her a judgmental look at her words.

but that's better than the child being born to, two young parents who didn't want it and mistreated it because of their own mistakes.

taking a long pull from the spliff holding it before performing a clean ghost "I'll give you the money but you handle the problem."

speaking into the phone making sure to put emphasis on the but, since this was her mess she was gonna clean it up herself.

he'd provide her with the money; what she chose to do with it was up to her though— hopefully she'd do the right thing and abort the child.

bringing his scarred hand up to retrieve his phone he quickly hung up on the girl.

this situation had taken up a huge portion of his lunch break, she was so persistent that he felt if he wanted to go about the rest of his life unbothered had no choice.

"got me cleaning up somebody else's mess," taking another drag of the spliff, he was completely over today as he had other plans than having to scrape up nearly $600 dollars to get rid of a child he wasn't even sure was his.

though his viewpoint on the child didn't change; even if it was his he'd probably still abort it as he was scared to death of parenthood and having to be responsible for someone other than himself.

coming from the background he came from he honestly wasn't sure he even had it in him to be a father.

sure he had younger siblings but even then his contact with them was limited overall it was just complicated—overly complicated.

he never had a father-figure that was actually fatherly as his was fixated on winning a battle with a person who wasn't even fighting.

"rude ass," the salmon haired girl scrunching her face up as he hung up in her face, the sound of coins hitting a hard surface filled the table.

the blondes ears perking up at the sound.

a cash app notification popping up on the girls phone; eyes widening at the $600 she'd just been given.

he gave it too her?

just like that?

one thing in the subject line sticking out to her for: abortion.

he clearly meant business as he'd went so far as to putting a period at the end of the word.

a small smile slowly making its way onto the females face.

all the things she could do with the money coming to mind not to mention a child would get her a nice amount of income taxes— at least that's what one of her homegirls told her.

"...so?" an anticipating voice breaking the silence as the honey blonde eyed her best friend who sat smiling like a mad man across from her.

raising a brow at her best friend "so what?" tilting her head looking at the girl dumbfounded as she placed her order at juicy crab.

"what did he say?" asking the obvious question waiting for the answer, as if she hadn't ease dropped on basically the whole conversation.

"he told me to get an abortion," popping her gum completely unbothered by how fast she was spending the money that was for her abortion.

eyeing her worriedly as she tapped away at her phone "and you're gonna get one right?"

asking her for reassurance the table falling silent as the tapping of her long acrylics against the phone screen ceased.

her brows knitting together as she only glanced across the table.

"right?" repeating the question this time, her voice small at the possibility that her best friend may be thinking of keeping the baby.

"cmonnn ti what he don't know won't kill him," the girl giving her friend a playful grin as she booked her hair appointment.

she'd been needing her hair done.

not even blinking an eye at the deposit as she had more than enough money to cover it.

001. ( 🪐 , 🎞️ , 💽 ) : the supportive aunt

𝗧𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗦𝗢'𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗘  | @𝗱𝘂𝗵𝗵𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀.𝘁𝗶
𝗢𝗖𝗖𝗨𝗣𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 : 𝗠𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗟 𝗢𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗢𝗥

❝ yo momma ain't shit...ya daddy either

█ "you gone really have a baby cause you wanted $600," tiana worriedly eyed her best friend, still a bit skeptical about her choices.

though to tiana $600 really wasn't that much seeing as the girl was making a cool $37 a hour.

she'd tried to put her best friend on, even going so far as to putting in a good word or two with her boss but to no avail as ivy never showed up to her interviews resulting in tiana looking bad.

the girl only nodding not paying tiana any mind as she decided what she was gonna get out of her SHEIN cart.

never did it once cross her mind to buy anything for the baby she's gonna be tied to for the literal rest of her life over a seafood boil, a wig, and some clothes that are gonna be out of fashion by next week.

"i mean, ivy...for $600? what's $600 compared to a life time commitment that you're gonna be in alone?"

"you could make that in one paycheck— way more than that actually," tiana trying her best to hold her tongue but she was failing miserably.

she was speaking out of genuine concern for the unborn child as she knows how her best friend gets—she's an extremely selfish person who only cares about herself.

though it may seem harsh it's the truth ivy only watched out for herself, only doing things that would benefit her.

002. ( 🥂 , 💰 , 📀 ) : the dead beat mom

𝗜𝗩𝗬 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗡𝗙𝗜𝗘𝗟𝗗 | @𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆𝗲𝗻𝘃𝘆.𝗶𝘃𝘆𝘆
𝗢𝗖𝗖𝗨𝗣𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 : 𝗡𝗢𝗡𝗘

❝ he need to come get his baby— damn. ❞

which is why tiana is worried for the child. the father already said he wanted nothing to do with the baby nor the mother.

she was willing to basically fuck up her whole life for a lil $600; it wasn't even a full band.

auntie and uncle weren't gonna like this honestly they looked like they could snap any day now.

i mean could you blame them, their daughter only plays in the streets with fast ass little boys and even faster little girls.

and now over some food thats gonna be gone in about 30 minutes.

a wig that's gone be worn and tired in about 3 weeks.

and some clothes that's gonna be considered "last year" by next week, they were gonna have a grandchild.

she just might get kicked out; you know what they say even the kindest people have their breaking points.

tiana could only be supportive to the unborn child and pray for the best as her best friend was not even paying her any mind.

to busy checking out at SHEIN; thinking back on something her granny tells her every 2 weeks when she gets paid.

"that money burning her hands," whispering while shaking her head in disappointment.

©️ QLOUD3D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
33.6K 1.2K 14
Lan Shizhui, an obedient son and student. True pride of his Dads, Wei Ying and Hanguang Jun. Join his life as he explores the different aspects of li...
1.6K 28 2
including ocs and other <3
29.2K 757 10
"๐™‹๐™ช๐™จ๐™จ๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™œ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™„ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™." โžช ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด›แด€ษชแดŠแดœ sสœษชส™แด€ ส™แด‡ษขษชษดs แด…แด€แด›ษชษดษข แด€ แดกแดแดแด€ษด แด›สœแด€แด› แด„สœแด€ษดษขแด‡s สœษชs สŸษช๊œฐแด‡ โ™ก๏ธŽส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹ ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ !โ™ก๏ธŽ