WRAPPED AROUND MY FINGERS...

De cutegir2002

A boy Taehyung who is adored by all the people near him....but is still not happy with that....why because hi... Mais

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
New story
48
49
50
51
52(M)
53
54
55
56(End)
Special chapter ♥️

36

5.3K 311 76
De cutegir2002

As I didn't updated yesterday...I thought to update this first....'ARRANGED TOGETHER ' will be updated later today.....

It was mid night when tae slowly opened his eyes ....the light of the room was dim...he tried to look around and see where he was.... that's when he felt a hand holding his hand....he looked down and saw kook was holding his hand ....his head was resting on their interwined hands ....

Even tho the lights were sim tae noticed that a IV drip was connected to kook's back of hand...tae looked at his left where he saw yoonmin were sitting on a couch.... jimin's head on yoongi shoulder while yoongi's head on jimin's....

He was surprised on seeing them here in Italy....but than he looked at his right and saw namJin were there too sleeping in the same position as yoonmin....

He felt his throat itching Because of dryness...so he tried to take his hands away from kook's hold to get water for himself....

Kook flinched when he felt tae's hand was moving....he looked at tae with wide eyes as he noticed tae was awake....

He immediately stood up and cupped tae's face... tae's eyes soften as he noticed kook's glossy eyes...the dried tears on kook's cheeks didn't went unnoticed by tae ....

"Sweet heart"kook whispered in low voice....but the way his voice was sounding it was clear kook has cried for hours....

"Wa-ter"tae spoke as he coughed a little Because his throat was too dry ...kook nodded and poured water in a glass with shivering hands....the effect of everything was still in his mind and body....

He slowly made tae drink the water ....than placed the glass on the table ...he than sat on the table and held tae's hand...

"Are you fine sweetheart "kook asked as with his free hand he caressed tae's cheeks....

"I am fine...but are you fine"tae spoke as he pointed at the Iv drip in kook's hand.... kook's eyes became glossy again....

"If you are safe I am fine"kook spoke as fresh tears rolled from his eyes....tae tried to move his left hand but hissed when he felt pain in his left shoulder....

"Don't move sweet heart"kook spoke placing tae's left hand on the bed....tae than asked kook to lean a little and he pecked kook's eyes....kook bite his lips as he closed his eyes to let tae place his lips on kook's eye lids.....he was trying very hard to not sob .....

"Don't cry koo"tae muttered softly....kook slowly opened his eyes which were still red and glossy....

"Why....why you took the bullet sweet heart"kook spoke as he looked at tae with doe eyes....

"Don't talk about all that now....we will talk later....you seem very weak...sleep koo"tae spoke as he patted his right side of bed....kook looked at the place tae was Patting and than at tae....

"Come...I want cuddles"tae spoke with a pout kook smiled softly and walked towards the right side of bed....the iv drip was portable which kook placed on the beds right side....

As soon as kook laid on the bed tae shifted a Little and placed his head on kook's chest...kook wrapped his arms around tae carefully to not hurt either of them....and both slept as soon as they felt their home's....their safe place near them....safe and secure......

****
Next morning....

"They are looking so calm"Jin whispered to Joon as they were staring at taekook sleeping peacefully in each other's arms....

"Hmmm...I still can't believe this curel mafia was crying like a madman yesterday just for our bear"yoongi spoke...

"Love yoongi love can make any weakest person strong....and strongest person weak"Joon spoke staring at kook who was holding tae's hand tightly in his sleep also....

"I just wish after this nothing like this will happen"Jimin spoke ....they all prayed the same .....

Hearing all the hush whispereing sounds kook's sleep got disturbed as he slowly opened his eyes to adjust the lights around him....he looked at the bed's both side where yoonmin and namjin were standing smiling at him....

He tried to sit up but yoongi stopped him..."lay there....you also need rest...."yoongi pushed kook's body lightly on the bed...

"Yes...you both take rest we will inform doctor that tae has awake yesterday....and will bring something to eat for all of us"Joon spoke...kook nodded as four of them went out from the room....

Kook laid there staring at the white celling recalling everything that happened yesterday.....he took a sharp breath when he remembered Lisa is no more in this world and he have tell this to tae....her body is still placed in the hospital as kook wanted to see her one last time and he knew tae will want to see her tooo....a tear rolled from his corner eye just the thought of what if Lisa didn't took that bullet....there was a chance that tae would be on her place laying lifeless......

But looked at his side when he felt soft fingers wiping his tears....he smiled softly when he saw tae looking at him with sad eyes"what made my mafia to cry to early morning hmm"tae asked ...

"Nothing...just ....forget it...tell me how are you feeling "tae looked at kook with narrow eyes....

"I am fine...but why do I feel you are trying to his something from me"tae asked...

"I ain't hiding anything from you....I will tell you everything but first get freshen up and have something ok"kook spoke tae sighed as he was hungry too so he nodded....

Kook slowly stood up the Iv drip was still connected to his wrist which he was hating...he was about to remove that but stopped when he got a glare from tae"why are removing that by your own....let it be.... doctors will remove it when they think you don't need them"tae spoke...kook pouted a little but still nodded ....he walked towards tae's side and helped him to sit...tae hissed a little when he felt pain in his left shoulder....

"Is it paining too much "kook asked with worried face....

"A little bit"tae spoke ..."ok fine it is paining stop looking at me like that"tae spoke rolling his eyes as kook acted as he was glaring at tae....

"When doctor will ask tell him properly where you are feeling pain...ok"kook spoke as he removed the duvet from tae's body and was about to lift him but stopped when tae said....

"Are stupid....your arms are already injured...just help me to stand no need to lift me"....

"Sweet heart....it won't hurt me...let me lift you"kook spoke but sighed as tae shook his head...kook than helped tae to stand who stumbled a little Because of the weakness...

"See I said let me lift you"kook spoke holding tae close to him by his waist so tae don't fall ....

"And I said you don't need to...help me to get inside"tae spoke pointing at the bathroom door kook nodded as he walked tae to the bathroom....

Tae stood inside holding the wall from his right hand as he can't use his left hand too much..."call me if you need anything...I am outside"kook spoke as he closed the door walking out....

After tae was done he called kook who immediately went inside...helped tae to walk back and sit on the bed....kook was making sure tae was sitting comfortablely when the door of their room got open as their four hyung's along with Jackson walked inside....

"Good morning"Jackson greeted...

"Good morning Jackson hyung....tae is feeling pain in his left shoulder please check if he is ok..or not ....it won't be too serious right"kook started to ramble ....tae shook his head...

"Stop speaking and let him say something"tae whispered to kook tugging his shirt...

"Thank you tae....and kook tae will surly feel pain Because the bullet when inside his bone which caused a crack on his shoulder bone....I will run an X ray to check if the crack is too big or not....but don't worry it will get healed..."Jackson spoke and a relief came on kook's face....

"Thank you so much hyung....and please remove this it's irritating"kook spoke pointing at the iv drip.... Jackson chuckled but still proceed to Remove that.....

Meanwhile tae talked to his hyung's who were all happy to see their bear fine...tae asked them when they came here and they all told that kook asked to inform them and they immediately came ....

"Where is felix yeobin hobi hyung and Lisa....wait...how is Lisa...she got shot too right"tae asked remembering Lisa was more injured then him ...this made the happy atmosphere to turn into something sad...or nervous.....kook gulped as he looked at the five other persons who sighed but still nodded asking him to tell tae about Lisa....

They all excused themselves and let taekook alone in the room....kook went near tae and sat on the small stool near Tae's bed....

He held tae's hand interwining their fingers "yeobin and felix are staying in a hotel near by...and hobi hyung has went for some work"kook spoke not really saying that hobi has went to arrange Lisa's furnal....that they are thinking of doing in Seoul....

"And Lisa...how is she"tae asked...kook became silent...tae was staring at him when kook took a deep breath and looked down before speaking....

"She...she is no more"kook spoke as again his eyes filled with tears ...he looked at tae with teary eyes when he heard tae chuckling...

"Stop joking koo tell her to meet me....I wanna thank her for saving my life"tae spoke shaking his head with a smile....

"I am not joking sweet heart...she ...she dead"kook spoke...be felt how tae's body stiffed hearing this.... tae's eyes also filled with tears as he looked at kook with pleading eyes asking him to say that he is lieing....but kook shook his head...

"Wh-y....ho-w...she...she can'-t die...she...she died bec-ause she sav-ed me"tae spoke as he broke in sobs his body shivering Because of crying....this is what kook was scared of ...he knew tae will blame himself for Lisa's death....

He immediately shifted next to tae hugging him close ..tae was sobbing badly fisting kook's shirt.... hearing his sweet heart's sobs kook tears rolled down but he tried his best to not sob....he rubbed tae's back asking him to sto crying but nothing worked...tae cried and cried ....until there were no tears left in his eyes....

"Koo...I...I wanna see her"tae spoke peeking at kook from his chest ..

"We will see her...ok...but first you ahve to eat something and take your medicine...."kook spoke caressing tae's cheeks...tae wanted to denie but the pleading look kook gave him nade him nod....

Kook fed tae the soup namjin bought ...and tae asked him to eat something tooo....they both were eating in silence....their hyung's who saw them crying from the small window were feeling so bad but they can't do anything....some things are always out of our hands....they were just glad that taekook were safe ...and they will never forget Lisa's favor of saving tae ....

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue....

Tell me how it was.....

Do vote....

Thanks for reading.....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss....

Author.....

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

317K 9.3K 25
A story where Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are both Mafias... Kim Taehyung is a cold hearted, ruthless and fearful mafia who scares the shit out of...
276K 11.7K 27
when a certain fluffy bunny looking boy has a Mafia wrapped around his fingers Dive deep and find out the love story of a bratty cute innocent bunn...
513K 23.6K 59
A story where two unknown family meet through a similar friend.....the Kim's and jeon's both are willing to marry their son's to other's....and so th...
406K 17.8K 80
Jeon Jungkook, also known by the name JK in business world is a very rude and cold person and one of the most richest and powerful CEO in the whole w...