him. | song mingi

By _N4B1_

{song mingi} "without him, i never would've found you..." in which, a girl is added to a group chat with her... More

ATEEZ
CRY
HOT
LIKEY
AIRPORT
BORED
YEEHAW
CONCUSSION
LIE
DATE
INJURIES
PIZZA
BRA
SICK
FRIENDS
WIND
LIFE
IMITATION
SILENCE
HORNY
SLEEPY
ALIENS
ALBUMS
MOVIES
FOOD
LAZY
THANXX
OUT
DRUNK
MOVING
WALK
PERIOD
PLANS
SINK
HANDS
FAN
PUBLIC
LIVING
GUERRILLA
BIRTHDAY
LOVE
SOMETIMES
WHAT
OKAY
PUPPY
AGAIN
FROGS
FIVE
BABY
CHEESE
NIGHTMARE
MAN
CREEP
ROOMMATE
HOME
BRAIN
GROCERIES
TWICE
SHIP
MERCURY
READY
AFTER
TEARS
THREE
RAIN
YOU
ALCOHOL
SPECIAL
CHRISTMAS
BROKEN
NIGHT
HALAZIA
TWENTY
TUMMY
POSITIVE
PREGNANT
NO
SHIRT
BEAUTIFUL
MO
RING
WEIRD
END
REAL
REVEAL
DANCE
MATH
ALPHA
JEALOUSY
PIG
BOY
FOOT
TIME
ARRIVAL
TWINS
BULL
PINK
FUN
HUNDRED
OPEN
RING
ACCIDENT
FEVER
CLEAN
MISS
HELP
MIRROR
DRAGON
FLY
DINNER
thanks

CEREAL

666 37 24
By _N4B1_

"good morning, gorgeous," mingi grumbles as yuna opens her eyes groggily.

"good morning to you too, handsome." she giggles. mingi looks up at her in shock while yuna is actually looking for him. he wasn't right beside her where she'd expected him to be. in fact he was underneath the covers, eye-level with her belly, "what? who are you calling gorgeous?"

"sorry, i was talking to my little princess." he mumbles, wriggling back up to meet her.

"i'm a hundred percent sure you mean prince," she jokes, holding his cheeks as she leans in for a quick kiss. he smiles at her, shaking his head as he kisses her again, moving to hold himself above her.

"i'm the father, i think i'd know."

"i'm carrying the little shit, i think i would know!" she laughs, kissing him again.

"you're so beautiful," he whispers, smiling as she covers her reddening face, "i swear, i am without a doubt the luckiest man in the world."

"hey!" they both turn towards the door as wooyoung bangs on it, "she's already knocked up, you don't need to fuck any more babies into her! especially not this early in the morning!" he grumbles the last sentence as he walks away leaving mingi and yuna giggling at him.

"he's right, though," jongho chimes in as he walks by, "please don't have sex in this house, in that bed, where i sometimes sleep."

"you've slept in my bed once." mingi retorts, finally falling back to yuna's side, "just don't sleep in here again."

"as far as you're concerned, i've only slept in your bed once. i sleep in your bed all the time." he shrugs, following san presumably to the kitchen.

"when else do you sleep in my bed?" mingi calls after the maknae, "jongho! when else do you sleep in my bed, you turd?"

"oh, just leave him be. let's go have something to eat, i am starving." yuna groans as she sits up, mingi already out of bed and ready to help her, "i'm fine, get me a jacket or something if you wanna help."

mingi heads over to his closet, taking a zip-up hoodie and handing it to her. he watches as she slips into it, not bothering to zip it up completely.

"listen, i know you're close with these guys but they're all extremely sex-deprived," yuna tilts her head as mingi rolls his eyes, "at least zip it up properly, your boobs are huge now and that tank top is not helping you in any way."

she chuckles at him, waving off his concern before she saunters out of the room, giggling quietly to herself.

"yuna!" seonghwa exclaims as she enters the kitchen, all eyes falling on her.

"good morning, everyone." she chirps, wrapping her arms around seonghwa who kisses her head softly.

"nice tits." san mumbles as he walks by her, yuna slapping his arm gently. the way mingi's jaw clenches and his eyes follow san doesn't go unnoticed by yuna and when he turns to look at her she nods, "yeah, okay. i'll zip it up." she zips up the hoodie, showing him when she was done, "happy, greenie?"

he nods, walking over to wrap his arms around her waist, "very. and don't call me greenie." he whines.

apparently, at some point, yuna had made a habit of calling him 'greenie' anytime he showed the smallest sign of jealousy and he wasn't too happy about it.

"sorry, you're just so sweet, i can't help myself," she squished his cheeks and he rolls his eyes, softly moving her out of the way to make them both some cereal.

"stop being so snuggly with him, it's making me sad." yeosang pouts as he stands at the counter, eating his cereal. yuna returns the expression, wrapping her arms around his side.

"well, i apologise, sangie. i didn't even consider how you'd feel seeing me be affectionate with, not only my boyfriend, but also the father of my child."

the idol pokes his tongue out at her, using his hip to shove her off of him. "rude." she mumbles, crossing her arms over her chest. mingi walks past her with two bowls of cereal in his hands, nodding his head toward the lounge.

she follows close behind him, patting his bum as she goes for no reason whatsoever. she just liked to see it bounce.

she stops when mingi sits down, turning back towards the kitchen. "where are you going?" mingi asks, placing her bowl on the coffee table in front of them.

"i'm just going to get a glass of water." she answers but yunho stops her before she can move.

"sit down. i'll get it for you." yunho pushes his sister back onto the lounge beside mingi before heading to the kitchen to get her a glass of water.

the girl rolls her eyes, puffing her cheeks out in annoyance. mingi chuckles, poking her cheek gently, "calm down. he'll get over it soon. just let him get it all out."

"but i'm barely even six months pregnant! i'm cooking up a baby, i didn't lose my legs. besides, how are you so sure that this won't continue even after the baby is born? hm?"

"then i guess you'll have to stick it out until then." the man shrugs.

"that's basically a whole four months away! even then, he'll follow me around for another two months just to make sure i really am fine. at least you understand that i want to be as independent as possible and i only have to spend like three days a week with him."

"you realise that once you reach seven months, i will not let you do anything yourself, don't you?"

she crosses her arms grumpily while her brother places her glass on the coffee table in front of her.

"thanks." she grumbles, looking away from him as he quickly runs his eyes over her body, making sure there was nothing obviously wrong.

"hey, yuna. i was thinking," yunho looks over at his sister, twiddling his thumbs subconsciously.

"did it hurt?" she interrupts.

"shut up," he mumbles, poking her arm softly, "anyways, i was thinking maybe you should live here during your pregnancy rather than mingi living with you."

she looks at him with wide eyes, her brows pulled together slightly.

"i just think it'd be safer than you living alone most of the time," he explains, "see, if mingi moves in with you, you'll be alone for long periods of time with him at different schedules and practices. but, if you lived here instead, you'd probably spend less time completely alone because there'd be a bigger chance of someone being here. we don't always have the same schedules and sometimes a few members leave practice early or leave here late. i just think it'd be better for you to be here where we can all help you out. and it'd be less on mingi as well."

she thinks it over for a moment. she knew he was right and it would probably be better for her physically during the later months of her pregnancy if there could be more people to help her out. plus, if you were to factor in how emotional she is without a baby and how clumsy she is without baby-brain... it just seemed safer for everyone if she lived with them.

"okay," his eyes light up when she agrees, happy she was actually listening to him despite her need for independence, "but, i won't move in until later. maybe seven months."

he nods happily, mingi thanking him for the great idea which apparently neither of the two had bothered to even consider.

they eat their cereal in silence, focusing on whatever drama seonghwa was watching that morning.

yuna didn't have a clue what was going on. sure, she was a full-blooded korean, born and raised in korea but, when it came to korean dramas, she did not understand a single word of her mother tongue and she'd always end up crying because she just couldn't follow along.

so, by the time she was done with her breakfast, tears had begun to well in her eyes and she was desperately fighting them back.

mingi notices her almost pained expression and places a comforting hand on her thigh, "why're you crying?" he asks quietly, yuna shrugging in response. "is it because you don't understand?"

he grins as she nods and flicks his hand away. he then pulls her into his side, kissing her cheek and temple.

"you're so cute." he giggles as she sniffs, quietly mumbling something about how she was embarrassed.

"don't be embarrassed, queen," wooyoung states through a mouthful of food, "i have no idea what's happening either but, i assume they've just realised they love each other."

"see? it's not just you."

"yeah but, it's not that i'm not keeping up its that," she sniffs, pointing at the screen, "i don't even know what the fuck she's talking about right now. like 'saranghae'? the fuck does that even mean? 'jagiya'? what the fuck is that?"

"i love you so much." mingi mumbles against her hair, letting her ramble on about not understanding korean.

"i worry for your child." yunho comments, a sarcastic tone evident in his voice.

"fuck you, you overgrown pea!" he winces as yuna jabs her foot into his side, smiling happily when he looks to seonghwa for help.

"not my child, not my problem."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 1.6K 26
san x mediator!reader | San meets a girl who can see ghosts and helps them move on. Her life is full of danger and thrill, of heartbreak and love. Bu...
76.1K 3.2K 30
"i'll be whatever you need me to be, just let me be here for you." • in which wooyoung finds the comfort he needed in his boyfriend's best friend. • ...
617K 31.9K 66
"𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘵𝘴' 𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘵𝘶𝘣...?" 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘀𝗮𝗻 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗶𝗻...
104K 6.3K 46
An angel escapes heaven's gates, purely driven by her extreme fascination with Earth. Kang Soojung plans to live a new life on Earth with her brother...