Magic💠Hour (TXT fanfic)

By SeleneKlare

Everything has a story where it all has started, where everything has begun... °*• t h e b e g i n n i n g... More

*•Tomorrow x Together•*
Opening Scene
°*• Chapter 1 •*°
°*• Chapter 2 •*°
°*• Chapter 3 •*°
°*• Chapter 4 •*°
°*• Chapter 5 •*°
°*• Chapter 6 •*°
°*• H⏱ur 1 •*°
°*• Chapter 7 •*°
°*• Chapter 8 •*°
°*• Chapter 9 •*°
°*• Chapter 10 •*°
°*• H⏱ur 2 •*°
°*• Chapter 11 •*°
°*• Chapter 12 •*°
°*• H⏱ur 3.1 •*°
°*• H⏱ur 3.2 •*°
°*• Chapter 13 •*°
°*• Chapter 14 •*°
°*• Chapter 15•*°
°*• H⏱ur 4 •*°
°*• Chapter 16•*°
°*• Chapter 17•*°
°*• Chapter 18 •*°
°*• Chapter 19 •*°
°*• Chapter 20 •*°
°*• Chapter 21 •*°
°*• H⏱ur 5 •*°
°*• Chapter 22 •*°
°*• H⏱ur 5:⁵³ •*°
°*• H⏱ur 6 •*°
°*• Chapter 23 •*°
°*• Chapter 24 •*°
°*• H⏱ur 7 •*°
°*• Chapter 25 •*°
°*• Chapter 26 •*°
°*• Chapter 28 •*°
°*• Chapter 29 •*°
°*• Chapter 30 •*°
°*• Chapter 31 •*°
°*• Chapter 32 •*°
°*• Chapter 33 •*°
°*• Chapter 34 •*°
°*• Chapter|Stuck-room •*°
°*• Chapter 35 •*°
°*• Chapter 36 •*°
°*• Chapter|Valley of Lies •*°
°*• Chapter 37 •*°
°*• Chapter 38 •*°
°*• Chapter 39 •*°
°*• Chapter 40 •*°
°*• Chapter 41 •*°
°*• Chapter 42 •*°
Closing Scene
°*• Chapter|End¿ •*°

°*• Chapter 27 •*°

16 3 4
By SeleneKlare

~*☆*~

Hueningkai

It was the 3rd period which left his class with a free period because of their teacher being absent. They were only told to do self-study but Hueningkai is obviously not gonna do that. Right after the last period, after turning in his exercises to the teacher he collected his stuff to keep them. Then he'd go on to help Taehyun and maybe practice a few lines for their performance following the plan. Everything was prepared as he recieved a text from Taehyun.

"Let's head over the benches outside so we can focus." Taehyun's text goes, he couldn't use his cellphone to text Taehyun earlier because they're not allowed to use phones during class.

"Sure." He replied simply as he looked towards Taehyun who was keeping his stuff and carrying the book on hand.

He smiled when he saw the paper they were using to communicate earlier sticking out from the pages of the book as if its a bookmark of some sort. Their eyes meet and Taehyun gave him a small smile motioned that they should leave while moving to leave first.

Hueningkai never really thought of befriending someone like Taehyun. He seemed like someone hard to get along with or even talk to but truthfully... after even talking to him once, its quite easy. They even share a few interests together, one being their dream to debut along with the others.

Hueningkai was just about to follow Taehyun when a classmate called him.

"Hey Kai, are you gonna hang around with that Taehyun again?" One guy asked.

"Yeah, you used to join us before even during lunch break. You barely hang out with us anymore." Another said.

"Well you know, there's detention we have to deal with together." He answered.

"So? Its not after class... and who deals with detention during lunch? You're neglecting us." The 1st guy said followed by a series of agreement from the group of friends.

"Maybe next time? There's really something we need to do together though." Hueningkai said apologetically to them.

Hueningkai is friendly alright? He's nice and kind to everybody and its true, he used to hang with most of their classmates when the term started. After getting to detention and being assigned to a team that may potentially debut, he's been busy and that's not to add their general schoolwork of course. The thing is, as much as Hueningkai disliked feeling left out, he hated it himself to be that kind of person too. So he feels a bit bad for not being around them, although he's not entirely sure if he actually wants to.

Well, these same people did told him before that he acts childish or like a kid sometimes. It hurt him to hear that but he admits that he can get quite naggy or upset when he feels like he's been left out. He never actually knew how others truly feel about that until he observed it from Beomgyu who had the same tendencies sometimes, only that the older seems to do it completely aware most of the time unlike him. It made him able to assess himself and learn how to control those tendencies by observing the older. He thought he'd thank Beomgyu for that but he'd imagine the older would go on calling him his desciple so he'd rather not.

"Eh? Are you sure you're not hanging out way too much with Taehyun?" One of them nudged him as he walked making him turn to the friend in confusion.

"You know how he is, he's a know-it-"

"He's nothing like that ______." Hueningkai cuts him off, he knew what everyone else thinks of Taehyun in their class.

He had thought, he was someone who dislikes people as he never interacted with the class unless necessary. He never even thought he'd end up considering him as a friend since Taehyun doesn't bother himself with others. Their interaction itself before almost felt like a necessity itself for him since they have to work together. He'd thought he'd just act normal, maybe he'd respond positively to him. Apparently, they ended up becoming so close they're always together now.

"Well it seems nothing is impossible for Kai to be friends with even with someone like him." One of the friends snickered.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Somehow, Hueningkai disliked the wording of that sentence. It sounds light but somehow felt insulting all the same.

"Hey chill, just saying. Oh I heard you guys were in detention with two well known seniors right? And that one troublemaker." Another mentioned as Kai's expression slowly dimmed.

"Oh, oh, oh! There was also that one troublemaker they say. I heard he did a very terrible prank to one of the clubs."

"Yeah, I think he's the one they say that caused someone to be sent to the hospital, right? What a thug." One agreed.

"You should honestly, not get close to someone like that." Hueningkai's entire body screams for him to leave but the person they were talking about couldn't be the person he's thinking.

"What's his name? Choi... Choi Beomguu? Choi Beomgyu? I think that's the one." They continued to gossip.

"What are you guys suggesting?" Hueningkai's brows furrowed at them.

"Well, since you seem to be always around them. We just thought, you might want someone to get you out of a troubled situation." They explained making him raise a brow.

"You think they're influencing me in some way?" Hueningkai said incredulously as the group just shrugged, it made him scoff.

"Yeah, they influenced me to actually work hard and have fun instead of gossiping useless shit." Hueningkai snapped, he couldn't take it.

"Excuse me?" One of them said after his reaction.

"Do you even know them? Did you even spend even one minute to talk to them?" Hueningkai asked which they slowly shook their heads. They've never seen Hueningkai express that much annoyance before.

"If you haven't then stop talking shit about them when you haven't even met them or halfway through." Hueningkai finished before walking away, heading to where Taehyun was whose probably waited long enough.

That's it, he's had it. Truthfully, all these guys ever did when he hung out with them is 80% gossip or badmouthing others and 20% fun. Although he has no issue badmouthing unreasonable teachers or subjects but at the moment, he sees them as the bad influence more than the people he's been around with these days. At least if he weigh the percentage for these guys and the members, they would be 50% fun and 50% productive which is better in his view.

Who cares if they stop being friends with him after this... as long as he have one true friend, is all that matters.

Yeonjun

He stepped out of his room and headed down the stairs with a skip to head to the kitchen for breakfast when he stopped midway. He turned to the slightly ajar door of his parents' bedroom down the hall. Their voices came in quiet, raising tones that made Yeonjun redirect his destination.

"-at least stay true to our words dear." His mom says.

"Do you really think, he'll go far with this ridiculous dream he has?" His father answered.

"He's been really keeping his grades steady and maybe we should let him for now. He did managed to maintain them."

"Yes, he did. And caused quite some trouble too, did you forget that?" Yeonjun looked down when he heard his father say that. He remember full well what his dad meant.

"I know but for the sake of his efforts now, let's let him try."

"If he fails then? He's wasting time and energy when he should be looking up courses and college admissions. Instead, he's staying up late for a future that is not gauranteed." His dad huffed at the thought.

"I know... but we also gave our word." His mom answered knowingly and he heard his father sigh at that.

"If he have such good academic achievement, he shouldn't really be wasting it." His dad sighed and Yeonjun already felt sullen at the situation.

"You know what they say about gifted kids, their interest are vast. Yeonjun is just like that, he'll learn dear." His mom reasoned which didn't sit right for Yeonjun.

"We could just tell him to stop, he truly believes in this foolishness. He's 18, he should learn by now that its a lost cause. He should've just looked up good business schools by now." His father paced. Yeonjun stood at the side of his parents bedroom door, hands clenched into fists.

"I know but it'd be best if we let him realize on his own." His mom held his dad's arm. Something in Yeonjun boiled at the way their discussion is going.

"We've let him do this for like what, 2 years already? Its time we really talk him out of this." His father finished moving towards the door to leave.

"Its long enough for him to still believe in this nonsense."

"You never really considered of giving me a chance to try, did you?" Yeonjun spoke, the moment the door opened revealing his father.

"Yeonjun?" He heard his mom approach. His parents were momentarily shocked to see him there.

Yeonjun turned to the both of them, unsure whether he was upset, hurt, angry or sad maybe even a jumble of everything.

"Yeonjun, you know we only want-"

"No, don't say it. You keep saying what you want. Its not that you don't know what I want, you just deny it." Yeonjun cut his father's sentence.

"Yeonjun!" His mom's voice raised.

"No! You know how much I tried and yet you still can't support me with all your heart." Yeonjun's voice raised himself.

"You expect me to fail?" Yeonjun's voice cracked.

"Son, what you want is not what you need." His dad spoke sternly making him clench his fists even more.

"No..." Yeonjun shook his head in disbelief.

"What I need... is something you didn't give." With that, Yeonjun turned away and run...

"Yeonjun!" He could hear them call out along with their following footsteps as he bolted down the flight of stairs and straight out of their house with his schoolbag with him. Leaving his parents as he managed to get out of their sight. He just wanted to get away from there as fast as he could.

The heavy feeling he felt in his chest weighing inside him still lingered as he recalled everything.

He understood their concern, they're his parents afterall. However, he knew he is capable to do it as long as he have their support... which had been awhile since they ever expressed it.

Yeonjun worked so hard to show his parents that he could make it. Did everything to keep his grades up while practicing hard to rank 1st in every evaluation. He made sure never to miss a beat and keep the almost perfect image of the gifted talented senior in their school.

He did everything he could to gain their support but was all that not enough? Even after informing them about the chance of him debuting was somehow... still not enough.

What else must he do to change their mind?

Sometimes he'd wonder what it felt like for the others when they told their families about pursuing a career in music. Were the reaction the same as his? Were they supportive? Of course, he couldn't even try to bring the topic up. He couldn't even tell them properly how he got detention in the 1st place.

Just the thought of the others knowing how messed up he could be... scares him.

But right now, Yeonjun knew what must be done. They have to make it no matter what.

To prove that what he chose to pursue... is NOT a waste of time.

As long as nothing goes wrong today, he can work it out.

He can make it happen right?

•●~*☆*~●•

A/N:

Good day my dear readers! This chapter is also part of what I ranted about in "Hour 7" and we're really getting to the 1st half of the story. I hope you guys enjoy this update and have a great day ahead of you!

PS. I divided the chapter since I really feel like its really too long for the word count I'm going for for this story. I hope no one gets confused with this change and I'm already sorry if you did... I hope you still enjoy the story though 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.1M 49.4K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.5K 51 7
Sasuke had marked Naruto when they were only in 5th grade. But Sasuke had to move away. will they find each other again? will Naruto love Sasuke they...
312K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc