Anokhi ~ SHAURYA Ki Deewani ♥️

By PayalGupta2001

short story on Shaurya and anokhi.... currently I m obsessed with this duo.... just loving them on screen... More

1.. charactersketch & intro.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
New Cover...
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
New Cover....
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Teaser.. 1
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue ♥️
new story updated...

Chapter 45

805 76 67
By PayalGupta2001

Scene starts....

Patiala.....

Shaurya- ha baba.... I know meri meeting hai unke sath... I will be there at 8 pm... Don't worry Yash.... I know...

He cuts the call... And sighs sadly...

Shaurya- i miss her..... Bas jaldi se ye meeting khatam karke mai Chandigarh k liye niklunga.... Abmai nahi rah skta... Full one month ki leave lunga Mai... Amritsar vala project bade papa aur papa sambhal lenge.... Ab bas mai aur meri anokhi rhenge.... Sath me...

He smiles thinking all this.... And starts the car.. and headed towards the hotel in which the meeting was held....

•••••••••

8 pm...

Shaurya reached the hotel... And asks the receptionist about his meeting room.... The receptionist smiles at him... And tells him...

Receptionist - room no 101 ,sir.... She is waiting for you.... Have a wonderful night sir....

Shaurya looks at her confused...

Shaurya- meeting hi to hai... Usme wonderful kya hai??? Kher... Thanks....

Shaurya leaves.... Receptionist smiles at him knowing something.....

Receptionist - night to apko wonderful honi hi hai sir...

•••••••

Shaurya comes to the door of the room... And knocks.... The door was open.... He entres the room... And gets shocked to the room....

The room was decorated in such a way that every one will assume that it is for first night....

Shaurya sees here and there a girl was there....

Shaurya- i am so sorry.... Mai galat room me aagya... I am really sorry...

And he goes out of the room... And shuts the door... He looks at the room number.... He goes to the receptionist confused.....

Shaurya- excuse me... I think apne wrong room number bata diya ..... Us room me meeting nahi hai...

Receptionist - vo room hi apke name p book hai...

She turns the computer screen to him.. and he looks at the screen... And his eyes gets wide with shock...

Shaurya- Mr and Mrs sabharwal.....? It means.... Anokhi....?

The receptionist smiles at him... He immediately runs to the room....

Receptionist - happy marriage anniversary Mr saberwal....

Shaurya while running thanks her....

••••••

He entres the room... And looks in the direction where she was standing.... But she was not there....

Shaurya- anokhi.... Kaha ho... I know tum hi thi...

At the same time someone hugs him from behind....

Shaurya smiles happily....

Shaurya- anokhi....

He turns to her, cups her face... He kissed her forehead....

Shaurya- happy anniversary Mrs sabharwal....

Anokhi- you too Mr saberwal....

Shaurya- tum yaha kab ayi?

Anokhi- afternoon me... Ye sab badi maa aur maa ne kiya...

Flashback....

Anokhi looks at the paper in shock and tears started falling....

Devi- aree... Ro q Rahi ho?

Kitty- are.... Ye to khusi ke asu hai... Ab finally jakar inhe apne pati k sath waqt bitane ka mauka milega.... Hai na... Anokhi bhabhi....

She said side hugging her.... Anokhi blushed.....

Anokhi- thank you bari maa...

Kitty- aree.... Unhe thank you may bolo... Ye sab mera plan hai... Mujhse dekha nahi gaya tum dono ko aise... Isiliye maine hi suggest Kiya hai puri family ko ki aaj tumlog patiala m anniversary manaoge... And then fir 2 months k liye bhaiya ko kaam se chhutti.... So that tum log apne honeymoon p ja sko....

Ashtha- kitty... Shhh... Kitni besharam ho gyi ho...

Devi- samjhdar ho gyi hai....

Anokhi- thank you....

Flashback ends....

Shaurya- achhaa... Isiliye Yash jid p tha ki mai ye meeting aaj hi complete Karu.... But actual m koi meeting thi hi nahi....

Anokhi smiles... Tears started falling from her eyes... Shaurya wipes it off...

Shaurya- aree... Ab q ro rhi ho?? Finally hame hamara quality time Mila...

Anokhi- it's been one years shaurya since our marriage.... I can't believe....

Shaurya- hmm.... Mujhe v beleive n ho rha hai... Ki ek saal se mai apne biwi se dur hu....

Anokhi chuckles... Both hugs....

Shaurya- thak gayi hogi n... Travel karke ayi ho.... Let's sleep...

Anokhi- Dinner....?

Shaurya- haa... Dinner... Bahut bhukh lagi hai....

Both had their dinner....

••••••••••

After dinner.... Anokhi comea out of the washroom after washing her hands... Shaurya was scrolling through his phone....

Shaurya looks at her and smiles.... He gets up from the bed and goes to her... He holds her by her waist... And pulls her to himself..... He sensually touches her face.... She keeps her hands on his chest.... He leans to her face.... She leans up and keeps her lips on his... Both feels each other.... And in no time both were on bed....

Shaurya- oh no... I didn't have protection....

Anokhi- now...?

Shaurya- one minute.... Let me check in ten drawer.... They must have kept there ....

And he finds a package..... He again kisses her....

••••••••••••••••••••

Next day.....

Shakhi comes out of the hotel..... And they got Abhi call...

Shaurya- Abhi..... Kaise ho??

Abhi- i am fine.... Tum kaise ho....? I hope ab thik ho honge.. anokhi jo aagyi tumhre pas ...

He said teasingly....

Shaurya- ab tum to mat presan kro.... Sab vaise hi subah s hi presan kar rhe hai....

Abhi- okay okay... I can understand... Akhir mai v Raha hu apni biwi se dur....

Shaurya- thank God... Koi to samjha...

Abhi- oh... I called you to invite for anshit birthday...  But now I think you won't be coming....

Shaurya- ohh... Sorry yaa....

Abhi- it's okay.... I can understand...

He laughs.... Shaurya chuckles....

Shagun- Abhi... Q presan kar rhe ho... Let them spend their time....

Abhi- okay Jaan... Okay bye Shaurya....

Shaurya- bye...

••••••••••••

Shakhi went to Shimla for their honeymoon...... It was a two months vacation for them.... They enjoyed a lot..... First one month they didn't come out of their room.... And the next month they decided to visit the places.... But it took only 2-5 days to visit... So they again stayed inside the room for the rest 20 days.... And they took 5 days to do shopping for the family....

And today the return to Chandigarh....

Devi- bahut dino bad dikhe tum dono... Aur vo v khus...

Kitty- haa.. khus to honge hi... Finally 2 months tak room me band jo rhe hai...

Gayatri - kitty.... Shhh.... Bahut bolne lagi ho....

Kanchan- are.. sach hi to bol rhi hai... Jab v call kro inlogo ko ye log room m hi hote the....

Anokhi blushed and she runs to her room...

Shaurya- ha to.. kya krte... Vaha thand hi itni thi.... Ki bahar nikalna impossible tha....

Kanchan- acha... Is it...? Bhaiya....?

Shaurya- shut up....

And he also goes to his room....

All laughs at them....

The end.....

Husss.... I hope you all loved the story.... I know Maine bahut hi bad way me ending ki hai....

Jab start ki thi likhna then i thought to write about anokhi being one sided lover and she will do anything to make shaurya happy... Chahe vo shaurya ki kisi aur se sadi hi q n ho... Maine socha tha ki shaurya ki kisi aur se sadi karwa dungi... Aur aise me anokhi Shaurya ki deewani rhegi.... But then i took break.... And vo chain hi Tut gya.... Again I started writing and thought to end in this way.....

I hope you all liked the story.....

Thank you so much for your support and time....♥️♥️
Take care 😘
Lots of love 💓
Love you all ♥️

I will try to come back with another story.... Do tell me the plot... I will try to write... 😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 2.2K 32
Beinteeha depicts a love story of two different people; Rajveer Singh Shekhawat and Naina Singh Ahluwalia. What happens when Rajveer meets an extreme...
689K 34K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
23.6K 1.6K 11
[ c o m p l e t e d ] ~ An alternative ending to the much loved love-saga of Shivaay and Annika. When their Game of Love is put to test again, they m...
296K 31.1K 33
She believed in dreams. He believed in nightmares. She was living her life. He was just finding an escape from it. She was falling in love. It was al...