Love Untold

By amarynthelle

A collection of stuff I wrote about love and other things. Happy reading!! much love, Amarynthe L. More

Love Untold
#1
Ivy
Love is an Illusion
Eros
flowers rot but you remain
Always
Au Revoir
A.
Then there's you
Hopeless Romantic
Another one of those nights
Too close, too much
Days
Leave
Mayhem
I wish you know
18
Circumstances
Omnia Vincit Amor
Christmas
One Day
Meaning
May Entry
I want you
I think so

Dear Theo

7 1 0
By amarynthelle

Dear Theo,

I haven't heard from you since last year. I'm sorry if this finds you at a bad time but I need to tell you that my heart hurts for what was robbed of our future. I know this would not change what has been said and done. For everything has become too irreparable for mending. Yet here I am, hoping this reaches you.

Life has been terribly monotonous since I left town without you in it. I have been doing my best to keep myself busy but my mind has been preoccupied with many things including you. There has never been a moment that I have never thought of you. I'm sorry that things worked out like they did. I wasn't ready for what you wanted. I don't think we can go back to how things were back then but I am thankful for the moments I took for granted. The memories we've shared and the love I think I never deserved from you. The guilt I carry with me does not compare to your state of misery. I am ashamed of what has transpired but I would never regret chasing my dreams.

I do not know why I have the courage to write to you again but I'm sure you have been happier without me. Thank you for allowing me to reside in your heart for a time I now know I should have treasured. I hope time becomes kind to us so that when we meet again, I have the courage to face you and be happy with what has become of us.

Thinking of you thoughtfully,
Ro

———————
a/n:
something I thought of that hopefully makes sense.

happy reading!

much love,
amarynthe l.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 626 83
She is an outcast. She finds it easier to express what she feels in the form of writing. Whether it is poems, letters or long texts. These are poems...
8.5K 47 64
Would it make any difference? If we knew that it was the last time we would see each other again?
9K 367 35
Highest ranks #1 Poetry (Feb, May 2024) #1 sadpoems (Feb2024) #2 darkpoems (May2024) #2 sonnet (June2024) Welcome to my world~ You are about to dive...
16.6K 576 92
" Nadiyon se behte khwaabon mei dub Alfaazon ko taraash rhe hum tairne ki koshish na karo Saahil nhi hai idhar, gehra samundar hain hum" My fi...