Hybrid Boy

By Startrekgirl16

Adonis James Mikaelson is the son of Klaus Mikaelson and Hayley Marshall. He is the older twin brother of Hop... More

Cast
Cast 2
Criminal Minds Species
Adonis Mikaelson
Mimi Collins
Sarah Howlett
Mawell Howlett
Kevin Howlett
Rowan Howlett
Harper Howlett
Christopher Howlett
Forrest Xavier
Olympia McCoy
Robert Petrova
Dean Salvatore
Vincent Hotchner
Carlisle Lockwood
Mary Jane Tulle
Prologue
Act One: The Beginnings
Chapter One: The Birth of the Twins
Chapter Two: As They Grow Up
Chapter Three: Why Is It Always Her?
Chapter Four: Meeting of the Minds
Chapter Five: The Escape
Act Two: The New Family
Chapter Seven: Meeting the Howlett
Chapter Eight: No Time To Die
Chapter Nine: Harper
Chapter Ten: Rowan and Christopher
Chapter Eleven: Kevin
Chapter Twelve: Finn
Chapter Thirteen: Maxwell
Chapter Fourteen: Sarah
Chapter Fifteen: I Missed It, I Missed Everything
Chapter Sixteen: Redeeming the Sociopath
Chapter Seventeen: Fully Activated
Act Four: Four Years Later
Chapter Eighteen: A Wedding

Chapter Six: The Letters

171 11 0
By Startrekgirl16

Aunt Mary Jane,

I wrote this letter, and every letter here personally and made them all different. My reason being that you each stir a different feeling of sadness or anger in my heart.

As a child, I idolized you. I idolized the way you would carry yourself with an air of confidence but could still be somewhat humble.

There were days where I longed for you to read to me, just like you did with Hope. As I grew older, I realized that these were childish fantasies as you would never love me or care for me as Hope.

Now that I am gone, I feel that the weight of me wanting you to show me a sliver of attention has vanished.

I hope you have a good eternity. Maybe sometime in the very far future, we can reconnect but at this point. I am cutting you out of my life. It is better for my psyche and self-esteem.

Best Wishes,

Adonis James Mikaelson

————————————————————————

Aunt Freya,

This letter is different from the ones that everyone received. Mainly because each of you made me feel a different type of either sadness or anger.

I was looking forward to getting to learn magic from you but alas it was not to be. I understand that as a first born Mikaelson you carried an uncontrollable amount of magic and so did my sister, but my magic was also out of control. I wanted you to give me a chance and to teach me control but Hope was more important and I understand that.

Don't try to look for me. I'm cloaked with a spell I wrote myself. I am going to be impossible to find. Enjoy the rest of your life Freya, I know you are no longer an immortal so enjoy human moments you have, especially with Keelin.

Best wishes,

Adonis James Mikaelson

————————————————————————

Aunt Rebekah,

Instead of writing one large letter, I felt that individual letters would be more appropriate.

I heard that stories as a child, how you always wanted a loving family, and children of your own. I know I'm not your son but you had a large chance of making a huge impact on my life as my aunt.

I looked forward to the future of you and I shopping together or you and I just doing something together. Unfortunately, you and I never did any of those things...but you did them with my sister.

I know it sounds petty but it really did hurt my feelings. By leaving I'm alleviating you of the burden of you ever having to do anything with me.

Eternity is a long time, so I might see you sometime in the future, but until then have a nice life, Rebekah.

Best Wishes,

Adonis James Mikaelson

————————————————————————

Mother,

It was once said that all love begins and ends with she who gave us life. I find that statement to be incorrect, for you never truly love me. Let me amend my previous statement if you did love me you never showed it.

As a child was subtle, you never noticed unless you were looking for it. There was obvious favoritism and it hurt more than you will ever know.

I have questioned my self worth for years, I never had a mother to reaffirm that I too, had value in this world.

I was raised by Uncle Kol, Uncle Elijah, Uncle Carlisle, and Aunt Davina, with help from Keelin and Marcel. Davina and Kol helped me put every single flower crown I made for you for Mother's Day. They helped me put a spell on the flowers so they would never die. You never acknowledged them once.

You consistently allowed my sister to get away with things that weren't right. In your eyes, Hope was perfect and I was not. As a child that was hard to accept and it still is hard accept at the age of sixteen.

I know it won't make much of a difference whether or not I'm here because I'm just not worth caring about I guess.

Maybe in the future, we'll reconnect but at this point, to protect my mental and emotional state you are officially cut out of my life.

Best Wishes,

Adonis James Mikaelson

————————————————————————

Father,

Always and Forever. A sentiment that was to be shared with everyone in the family. I admit that I was not a part of that sacred vow.

Sons are supposed to think well of their father's. I honestly don't know what to think of you. Once upon a time, you promised to be there for me, to love me, to include me in the vow of always and forever; but that didn't happen.

I know that you really didn't want to be a father, well not to me at least. You always said you never wanted to be like Grandpa Mikael and for Hope you aren't. To me, you are actually worse than him, because he actually used to show you attraction while it's like I don't even exist.

One day we'll meet again but that won't be for a very long time. So consider yourself cut off from my life.

Best Wishes,

Adonis James Mikaelson

————————————————————————

Hope,

We'll dear sister, you don't have to worry about me anymore. I am now out of your hair for good. You can now forever have your way when it comes to Niklaus and Hayley.

I don't really have much to say to you, other than have a nice life. Maybe we'll meet again one day but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Best Wishes,

Adonis James Mikaelson

————————————————————————

Dear Uncle Kol,

You and I properly said our goodbye so pretend this letter is really sappy. I'm just kidding but I wanted to say that I'm going to miss you, and I hopefully see you soon. Thank you for always looking out for me. Take care of Auntie V and treat like the queen she is.

Love,

Your Warrior

———————————————

Dear Auntie V,

We have already said our goodbyes, so pretend this is heater wrenching. I'm only teasing but this is my opportunity to say that I'm really going to miss you and we'll hopefully see each other soon. Tell Uncle Kol he better treat you like a queen.

Love,

Your Warrior

———————————————

Dear Uncle Elijah,

Thank you for everything you have done for me. You were like a third father I have never had. I'm going to miss you. Thank you for helping me with all of the boy stuff along with Uncle Carlisle. And hopefully we'll reunite soon.

Love,

Your Warrior

———————————————

Uncle Carlisle,

Thank you for everything you have done for me. You helped me with my education and my career decisions. I'm going to miss you. Thank you for helping me with all of the boy stuff along with Uncle Elijah. And hopefully we'll reunite soon.

Love,

Your Warrior

———————————————

Dear Aunt Keelin,

Goodbye and tears have already been spent, but I need to play pretend. I miss you already and I cannot wait until we are reunited once again. I'll contact soon. Thank you for being family to me even though you didn't have to be. I'll hopefully see you soon!

Love,

Your Warrior

———————————————

Dear Marcel,

We had to say goodbye big brother, and it hurt a lot. I'll be in contact soon, I'll make sure Mimi get in contact with you too. Thank you for being the best big brother in the whole world. No matter what anyone says you are family. I'm going to miss you. I love you, Marcie.

Love,

Your Warrior

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 4.5K 28
Book 2/? The Continuation of my Book Rowan Gilbert. This book will involve the Silas arc and more ❤️ Polyamorous Klaus x OC x Elijah
7.4K 81 43
Electra James a super model and movie actress has a sudden change in career path will she make it in the rough environment or will she struggle and q...
111K 2.2K 13
ethereal; (adj.) extremely delicate, light; not of this world. Skye Mikaelson is the twin sister of Hope Mikaelson and their wish to see their fami...
23.9K 763 26
Vivica Taylor knew just about everything. She could look at a set of remains and learn what sports they played as a child. She could discern their la...