Unparalleled ( OP!MaleReader )

By YuenLoonX

"We're unparalleled..!" Greater good and pure evil. Which shall prevail in the world of jujutsu and curses. ... More

ᑭᖇOᒪOGᑌE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 01
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 02
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 04
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 05
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 06
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 07
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 08
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 09
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 10
EᑭIᒪOGᑌE
ᗩᑌTᕼOᖇ'ᔕ ᑎOTE
ᑭOᔕT-ᑕᖇEᗪIT ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 03

1K 42 3
By YuenLoonX

3rd Person P.O.V

Gojo, Maki, and Panda had satisfied smiles on their faces as they all walked out of the restaurant with stuffed bellies.

Panda: "That was some good food.. Too bad, Y/N-san missed most of it."

Maki: "Agh, it can't be helped. That cocky guy was sent to a mission after all. He said he'd be back in a few minutes but it had been over an hour since he left."

Panda: "It's Chūbu Region after all. A big place to cover. Even for him, it would be impossible to eliminate the curses all at once.."

Mid-conversation, a black vehicle stopped in front of them. The doors opened and surprisingly, Yuta and Inumaki showed up.

Yuta: "Hey, you guys!"

"Salmon.."

Panda: "Ooh, Yuta, Toge! What're you two doing here?"

The two of them glanced at each other before giggling in unison.

Yuta: "We just finished Inumaki-senpai's mission."

"Salmon!"

"It was quite difficult, but we managed to push through and exorcise the curse!"

Panda: "Ooh, really? That's great. Here, take this.."

He handed the newcomers a plastic bag filled with various takeout from the restaurant.

Yuta and Inumaki's eyes were filled with amazement at the diversity of food, which caused them to cheer and celebrate.

Meanwhile, Maki noticed Gojo's suspecting expression.

Maki: "What's got you in a daze?"

Gojo stared into the sky with a hand cupping his chin. He hummed in wonder as he turned to Maki for a reply.

"I've-"

But before he could even start voicing his thoughts, an abrupt ringing from his pocket sounded aloud.

Gojo hastily picked his phone out of his pocket and answered the call.

"Yeah?.. Shoko? What?! Where are you?! Okay, I'll go right away!"

Gojo stuffed the phone inside his pocket and prepared to leave.

Maki: "Wait! What happened?"

Gojo: "There's no time to explain. Head back to Jujutsu High and wait there!"

The white-haired guy interlocked his fingers, brought his palms together and teleported away without disclosing further information.

...

??? P.O.V

"Ca.. yo.. hear... e..!?"

Something felt and sounded uncanny. There was a voice of a familiar woman, though I couldn't comprehend who it was.

Then there was the pulsing pain from my side which lingered towards half of my entire body.

I tried forcing my eyelids open, but it took so much effort to do so. My whole body felt exceedingly weak, it was terrible.

"Y../N..! Pu..ll.. yo...r.. self.. toge... er...!"

My eyes opened at the mention of that familiar name. Only then did I realize what was happening.

"Ie....Ieiri..san.."

"What happened..?!"

She asked while having a hand hover over my wound. She was casting an advanced reversed curse technique to heal me, but something looked odd.

"Geto.. happened.."

"Tsk, that guy.. You let your guard down around him?! He's banished from Jujutsu High for a reason!"

"Yeah.. sorry.."

I felt a presence appear somewhere near us. But it didn't really matter since the aura felt familiar.

"Y/N, what the hell?!"

Gojo rushed to my side and checked to see if I was still alive.

"Barely made it out, huh? Pfft, hahaha! So pathetic.." He mocked, but I knew it was only for joking reasons.

Ieiri: "Satoru, bring us back to the infirmary. It's safer there, and it would be more convenient.."

Gojo stood up and began inscribing symbols on the ground. A teleportation circle capable of teleporting the three of us.

"I'm certain you both know how this works, right? Now then, brace yourselves.."

He interlocked his fingers and closed his hands, causing everyone within the circle to vanish and teleport away.

...

3rd Person P.O.V

Yuta: "I wonder why sensei was in a hurry awhile ago.. Something urgent must've happened."

Him and the other first years had finally returned to their respective school, Jujutsu High, just as Gojo instructed.

Maki: "Who cares.. That's none of our business."

Panda: "Hmm, what if it was something related to Y/N-san?"

Inumaki: "Kelp.."

Yuta: "I've got a bad feeling about it. I sure hope I'm wrong though."

Maki: "I told you. Its none of our business! Now, let's get some training done for the afternoon."

Yuta: "Right! It's probably... nothing.."

...

Y/N P.O.V

"Ugh.. M-Make it.. stop.. Ieiri.. san.."

I groaned in agony as I felt the poison pulse continuously. I lost control over all my movements, and the only thing I could do was speak and open my eyes.

Ieiri: "I am, just hold on!"

"What's his condition now?" Gojo asked, standing on the side with an observant expression, not knowing what to do.

"I'm not sure what type of poison Y/N is injected with, but whatever it is, I've never seen it before."

Gojo: "What?!"

"Its quickly spreading through his entire body system."

Gojo: "Reverse cursed technique is ineffective?"

"Not quite.. Reverse cursed technique can counteract the poison. But right now, at this scale, I can only do so much."

"Y/N will need a bigger bundle of reverse cursed energy to fully heal and to fully neutralize the poison. And I don't have enough. I'm only keeping it at bay."

Gojo: "How much do you have?"

"I can keep this up for one or two days."

"It.. hurts.."

Gojo: "I may know someone who can pull this off. I'll go get him, don't go anywhere, 'kay?"

Ieiri: "It's not like I can, idiot."

After those words were spoken, the blindfolded individual disappeared into thin-air, seeming to have teleported away again.

...

3rd Person P.O.V

"Take your stance, idiot!"

Maki demanded after knocking Yuta off his feet again. She had a smirk on, knowing she'll be the victor again anyway.

Yuta: "Right!"

The two students prepared to clash once more. And as usual, Panda and Inumaki sat by the staircase and observed.

Yuta dashed towards Maki, attempting horizontal slashes three times whereas the girl parried all three strikes using her staff.

She spun and sent a flying kick towards Yuta's stomach, but it wasn't enough to send the boy on the floor.

He held his stomach though, but retaliated quickly by randomly throwing strikes at Maki, which she blocked with ease.

Maki spun her staff repeatedly and struck Yuta on the face, sending him crashing on the floor.

Yuta groaned while he laid on the hard floor. And when he opened his eyes, he was shocked to see Gojo.

Yuta: "Sensei..!"

"Yo!"

Maki: "Where have you been?"

Gojo: "Just an emergency. I promise everything's fine though. But Yuta, I need you to come with me.."

Yuta: "Me? Uh, I mean, of course!"

.

..

Y/N P.O.V

"Enough.. agh.."

"Don't tell me what to do, Y/N. Its your fault you're in this state. How could you allow something like this to happen?! Damn it.."

"Why.. ugh~.. why do y-you.. care.. AGH..Ahh.."

"Are you seriously asking me that?!"

"Yeah.. you used.. t-to be.. ~ugh.. a n-nonchalant.. person.."

"That doesn't matter. But what does is the fact that I'm seeing a friend laying on his deathbed. How can I not care? You think I'm cruel enough to watch you die?"

".. Hm.. well.. y-yeah..?"

"Stupid idiot. Just shut up and let me focus.. I have to keep the flow of reverse cursed energy steady."

"If I slip up even once, the poison will be a step closer to your organs. If that happens, it's game over.. Gojo has to hurry up.."

3rd Person P.O.V

Yuta and Gojo arrived inside the infirmary where Y/N was being kept alive by Shoko Ieiri–one of Y/N and Gojo's classmates when they were students. She is now the official school doctor.

Yuta: "Wh-What.. What happened? Wh-Why is.. Y/N-san.. in a state like that..?"

Gojo: "Explanations come later, Yuta. For now, I'm tasking you with something. In fact, you could even treat it as training."

"Ever heard of the Reverse Cursed Technique?"

Yuta: "Reverse Cursed T-Technique?"

Gojo: "Yeah.. a special type of cursed technique that takes cursed energy and reverses it into positive energy. It is a very complex technique and is mainly used to heal human bodies."

"Shoko here is, as we speak, executing the said technique.. And she's doing it rather extravagantly."

Ieiri: "I wouldn't say I'm executing it extravagantly. More like, barely."

Yuta: "Wh-Why? What's happening?"

Ieiri: "Kid, you're that Special Grade Cursed Human, right?"

Yuta: "Y-Yes..?"

Ieiri: "Then I need your help. Use your cursed energy to perform a reverse cursed technique on Y/N.."

Yuta: "What? H-How?"

Ieiri: "A reverse cursed technique processes negative energy into positive energy by taking two sources of cursed energy and multiplying them by one other."

"As a result, the energy that destroys becomes energy that creates, and negative energy becomes positive."

"Despite sounding simple enough, producing reverse cursed energy is extremely complex and difficult to perform for most jujutsu users."

Yuta: "B-But, I don't get it.."

Ieiri: "You have a Special Grade Curse inside you. Think! Manifest its abundant cursed energy, multiply it with your own source of cursed energy then process it into positive energy."

Yuta was being pressured into action. But he snapped out of his anxious state when Gojo placed a hand on his shoulder and gave him assurance.

He moved to the side of the bed and hovered his hands over Y/N's body.

"Y/N has an extremely dangerous poison within his body. I'm using my reverse cursed technique to neutralize its spreading. I want you to use yours to fully extract it out.."

Yuta: "Right.."

"But be exceedingly careful. One wrong move and you can risk ending his life by pushing the poison further into his body. Even though I'm trying to stabilize it, there's a chance you might overpower mine, since you are a Special Grade after all.."

Yuta gulped in nervousness. A minute ago, he was practicing with his classmate. Then the next, he was handed the life of somebody important.

'I'm not sure how to do this.. I'm new to these things y-yet they already want me to do these crazy stuff?! What if I accidentally kill Y/N-san? Sensei would really loathe me.' Yuta trailed in his thoughts.

Ieiri: "Pull yourself together, kid! I'm near exhaustion. So act faster.."

Gojo: "You can do it, Yuta. If there's anybody who can heal Y/N, it's you."

Yuta: "R-Right..!"

'I can do this.. For Y/N-san!'

Yuta extended his hand over my torso and closed his eyes. A few moments later, a rumbling in the room occurred.

Reverse Cursed Energy that was white in color exited his palms. Slowly but surely, it engulfed Y/N's whole body.

Ieiri: "Now, slowly.. extract the poison out through his wound.."

Yuta didn't respond. Which only meant that he was extraordinarily focused on doing what he was told.

"It... hurts.. agh.. aGH.. AGHHH.. AAHH!!"

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!"

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 1.1K 63
Haikyuu and Jujustu Kaisen crossover! Inumaki x femreader In which you are the twin sister to Sakusa Kiyoomi from Haikyuu... who just happens to have...
13.4K 337 12
A hellhound who's wandering around until he suddenly gets picked up by jujutsu sorcerers Jjk does not belong to me or the pictures in this book only...
35.1K 695 10
Years ago, the famous Gojo Satoru had a best friend. One day her clan was killed and she disappeared. When Gojo graduates from his third year. He dis...
7.8K 131 16
???-"Who are you to judge what is deemed good and bad everything in this world is ruined and it doesn't matter this world is cursed and I'll be the o...