Phobia (h.h.j x l.m.h)

By zonedout01

Prince Minho has a perfect life, I mean he's a prince! At least that's what the camera sees.. More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16

11

303 21 7
By zonedout01

⚠️***⚠️
"What the actual fuck hyung." Chan looked down in embarrassment. "I'm sorry guys." Changbin lifted the older's chin and raised his brows. "That doesn't cut it chan, explain to us what you did to make Minho almost kill himself."

Chan stood up from his couch, feeling tears well up in his eyes. "What!? Is he okay??" Jisung sighed and sat the older back down on the couch. "Yeah he's fine now, explain." Chan took a deep breath before starting to speak.

"I-I don't know what got into me, I overreacted when Minho said that he likes hyunjin and I said things I didn't mean to say.. and I don't know I just needed some space, I know it's messed up, but I had to get rid of my feelings for him so leaving him was the best thing to do." The boys gave each other a look, Changbin deciding to speak first.

"So your thinking is that if you leave your best friend of 10 years, who has dealt with years of abuse, suicidal thoughts, and has separation anxiety not to mention, that it would help you get over your feelings for him? I didn't think you were that selfish hyung."

Chan looked at his hands as tears fell down his face. "I-" jisung cut the older off as he ran his hands through his hair. "I know you didn't mean to hurt him, you guys should've just talked something out.. why don't we go see him?" Chan looked up immediately as tears continued to fall down his face. "H-he probably doesn't want to see me anymore."

Changbin sighed and cupped his face, wiping the tear with his thumb. "I can't lie, I don't think he wants to see you right now.. but you guys do really need to talk, he is absolutely crushed and since he's with hyunjin right now, he's probably getting no attention or love he gets with you-"

🔞***🔞
"H-hyunnie.." Hyunjin smiled against Minho's cheek, kissing it once again. "You are so vocal love, I've never had a girl be this vocal before." Minho bit the inside of his cheek, 'did he not like that??'

His thoughts stopped as he felt hyunjin kiss down his jawline. "I like that, don't worry pretty." Minho felt heat rise to his cheeks. "Pretty?" The older looked up at Minho and ran his hands down Minho's chest. "Do you like that name pretty?" Minho smiled shyly and nodded, looking to the side in embarrassment.

Hyunjin chuckled and continued kissing Minho's jaw, moving to his neck. "You're adorable." Hyunjin took his pointer finger and dragged his shirt down, sucking on the skin until it turned a deep red, purple color.

Minho moaned unexpectedly, covering his mouth for being louder than he thought. Hyunjin removed his hand and pressed a kiss on his lips. "You can be loud pretty my parents aren't home." Minho nodded slowly and let hyunjin suck more marks on his skin, moving his hands to tangle in the older's hair.

Hyunjin smirked and traveled his hands down to Minho's waist, lifting the bottom of his shirt up to place his hands inside. Minho shuddered as the older's warm hands ran up and down his skin. "H-hyunnie.. I feel weird." Hyunjin stopped his hands and looked up with worried eyes. "What do you mean baby?"

Before Minho could answer, hyunjin felt something poke his stomach. He looked down and smirked, looking back up to a confused Minho. "Love you're hard." Minho whimpered and lifted his hips to feel the friction of Hyunjin's abs against his dick. "I-It hurts really b-bad hyunnie!"

Hyunjin clicked his tongue and held his hips down with one hand. "What do you want me to do about it pretty?" Minho whined as tears started slipping out of his eyes. "H-help me get r-rid of it, p-please!" Hyunjin cupped the younger's face with both hands and kissed his cheeks. "Calm down lovey. It's okay baby I'll help you get rid of it."

Minho sniffled as he kept crying, the older wiped his tears out of confusion. "Can you tell me why you're still crying?" Minho held Hyunjin's hands tightly. "I'm s-scared you're gonna hurt me, l-like the bad guys." The older hummed and kissed him softly. "I won't fuck you until you're ready okay? I won't hurt you love."

Minho sniffled and nodded. "W-what are you gonna do?" Hyunjin's hands moved from Minho's face to his waistband, dragging his long fingers down his body. "I can suck you off baby. Would you like that?" Minho swallowed hard and nodded. "O-okay." Hyunjin's fingers dipped down to hold onto Minho's waistband. "Can I take off your clothes? Or do you wanna do it?"

Minho froze, not used to having an option. "I don't know.. you?" Hyunjin smiled and slipped his pants off, his boxers still staying on. "You can take your shirt off baby." Minho nodded and took his shirt off, feeling vulnerable already. "You're beautiful love, so pretty." Hyunjin said as he placed his hands on Minho's thighs, squeezing the muscle.

Minho sat up immediately and brought his knees to his chest. "N-no.." Hyunjin sat up and cupped the younger's face. "Min what's wrong?" Minho couldn't form words, just sobbing loudly and clawing at his skin. "N-no!! No!" Hyunjin didn't know what to do so he just placed the younger on his lap and brought him into his chest, combing his hands through his hair. "You're okay baby, you're okay."

Minho's cries died down, only hearing sniffling in the room. "H-hyunnie?" Hyunjin hummed and pulled the younger out of his neck, holding his face in his hands. "I-I'm sorry.. I can't, n-not today please." Hyunjin smiled and nosed his cheek. "Don't apologize love, you're okay." Minho smiled and kissed hyunjin softly, making both boys smile.

"I just have one request pretty." Minho held the older's hand and played with his fingers. "Yes?" Hyunjin smirked and lifted his chin slightly. "Can you mark me?" Minho flushed red and mustered out an "okay." Dipping his head to kiss a spot on the older's neck, sinking his teeth in Hyunjin's skin.

The older let out a groan in surprise. "B-baby.. suck baby don't bite me." Minho lifted his head and dropped Hyunjin's hand. "M' sorry.. I'm sorry hyung." Hyunjin smiled and looked down at the younger. "It's okay pretty keep playing with my fingers." Minho smiled back and grabbed Hyunjin's hand quickly, going back to kiss the other side of Hyunjin's neck.

The older smiled and tapped Minho's cheek with his free hand. "Where can I touch baby?" Minho lifted the hand and placed it on his hip. "Anywhere except my thighs.. I-if that's okay with you." Hyunjin furrowed his brows and looked at Minho with big eyes. "Of course that would be okay with me, it's your body love." Minho blushed and nodded, looking at Hyunjin's neck that was scattered with hickeys. "Um- I think I'm done."

Hyunjin chuckled and grabbed his phone, looking at his camera and taking a few pictures discreetly. "You did so good pretty." Minho giggled and bounced out of excitement, stopping as the older immediately held his hips tight. "fuck.." Minho swallowed hard and he looked down. "Y-you're hard hyunnie."

The older sighed and gently lifted Minho off him. "I'll be back love." Minho nodded slowly and watched as hyunjin walked to the bathroom. 'Why couldn't I help him? He was gonna help me but I got too fucking nervous. Why can't I just be normal-'

"Hey pretty?" Minho looked up as hyunjin leaned by the door. "Do you wanna watch?" Minho flushed and nodded softly, standing up and walking to the bathroom with his head down.

"Cute." Hyunjin muttered before closing the door and locking it.

***
"Jin. Can I open the door?" Hyunjin groaned and stood up. "Hold on." He threw a shirt on and looked over at a shirtless Minho, still asleep. He smiled softly and opened the door to be met with his sister, her back facing him. "Yes?"

She scoffed and turned back around, freezing. "Who the fuck attacked your neck." Hyunjin cursed a little under his breath. "Felice came over, what do you need." Jennie raised her brow. "I've never seen her do that much, damn what did you do to her?" Hyunjin let out a small laugh, his face turning serous a split second later. "What the fuck do you need."

Jennie raised her hands in defense. "Holy shit jin, I was gonna ask if you wanted any food but I'm not making anything for you if you talk to me like that." She started to walk away, getting held back by Hyunjin's grip on her wrist. "Wait- I'm sorry, I'm sorry noona I won't do it again."

Minho slowly woke up due to the noise, sitting up in confusion. "Food?" Jennie chuckled and removed the grip on her wrist. "Yeah! Do you have something in particular that you would like?" Minho looked down and muttered something, not audible for the others to hear.

"B- Min, you have to speak up." Hyunjin said, his cheeks heating up as he almost slipped. "Pasta..pasta sounds kinda good." Jennie smiled brightly. "Of course I'll make that for you guys right now-" her voice cut out as she saw a purple hickey on Minho's collar bone, trying not to be obvious as she walked away from the room with her hand over her mouth.

She quickly dialed her best friends number. "Bitch give me 50 dollars I won our bet."

***
"Hey seungmin so nice to see you!" Changbin's mom greeted seungmin by pulling them in a tight hug. "Changbin's been at the gym but I'm sure he'll be home soon, you can hang in his room!" Seungmin smiled and walked inside. "Thank you!!"

Seungmin took a breath as they closed the door behind them, looking at the comfortable room with a smile. "Guess I'll just wait for him to come home." Seungmin looked at changbin's desk where he wrote some lyrics down for a new song, they took a pen and wrote a small note on the corner. Once seungmin was done, they yawned and laid on changbin's bed.

Changbin walked in the house, sweaty and out of breath."Hey binnie, Seungmin's in your room I told them you'd be home soon!" Changbin's eyes widened as his cheeks flushed at the mention of their name. "O-okay! Thanks mom." She smiled and turned her attention back to love island on the tv. (Never watched it but it sounds interesting)

Changbin walked in with a huge smile on his face, freezing as he spotted seungmin asleep on his bed. He scoffed playfully and closed the door, sitting on the bed and waiting for the other to wake up. A couple minutes go by and seungmin finally started to wake up.

"Oh- hi binnie!" Changbin put his phone down and smiled at the other. "Hey honey, I didn't know you were coming over." Seungmin smiled and sat up, scooting over to lean their head on changbin's shoulder. "I just wanted to come by and hang~ did you not want me here?" They teased, chuckling as changbin quickly denied.

"No no I love hanging out with you! I actually wanted to talk to you about something.." changbin's voice wavered, seungmin looked up and noticed he was tense. "Okay.. is everything okay binnie you look stressed?" Changbin looked at the other and smiled softly. "Yeah, yeah I'm good I just want to get this off my chest." Seungmin nodded and sat up straight. "Okay.."

Changbin took a deep breath and looked at his hands. "Um.. so I just wanted to say how thankful I am that you trusted me enough to tell me your non-binary. I really really love spending time with you and I'm so glad I got to meet you and get to know you.. um I just, fuck. I really like you seungmin, like a lot and I don't know what to do about it." Changbin bit his lip nervously, looking up at seungmin.

There was a short silence, changbin looked back down nervously and picked at his fingers. "Fuck seungmin say something-" he got cut off as seungmin slid into his lap. "I can show you what to do about it." They said before pulling changbin into a kiss, he gasped softly and placed his hands on seungmin's waist, pulling them as close as possible.

Seungmin pulled away and smiled widely. "I'm guessing you didn't see my note?" Changbin tilted his head as he caressed Seungmin's sides softly. They sighed and got off his lap, making changbin whine from the loss of touch. They chuckled and got the note from his desk and brought it to him as they sat back down on changbin's lap.

"Here I wrote this before you got home, guess you beat me to it." Seungmin placed another soft kiss of the other's lips, making both of them smile. Changbin put one of his hands on their waist as the other held the note.

Dear binnie,
I hope someday I can have the courage to confess my feelings for you because I really really like you!

Love, seungmin <3

Changbin smiled widely and put the note down, placing his other hand on seungmin's waist. "Baby~" seungmin giggled and wrapped their arms around his neck. "Do you.. do you want to be my partner?"

Seungmin lifted their head and pecked the other's forehead. "Yes please."

***
Um so I have Covid lol

But hey I updated finally

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 121 31
Hyunlix oneshots Requests open : Instagram account : hyunjinnie._.felix
19.9K 260 16
This is a han jisung x skz oneshot (obviously) And this book contains.. Just read the introduction am to lazy to type😬
6.9K 331 14
Two men, two totally different lifetimes. They should not want each other the way they do. But when they unexpectedly find love in someone so perfect...
184K 5.4K 31
Stray kids are working really hard for their mama performance that they're having soon. Minho especially. He's got a lot on his mind and is just very...