Emma Myers/Enid Sinclair imag...

By sarcastic_lil_fuck

A little Emma/Enid appreciation here. Cos she's a softie and she's mad cute. Imagines with both Emma and Enid... More

Enid Sinclair
Welcome to Nevermore
Excited
Volunteer work
"God you annoy me!"
Searching for you
Wednesday walks in on you
'Give me a HUG'
Valentines day
"Watch a movie with me"
Pretty Little Psycho
Enemies to Lovers
Jealousy plan
Family Weekend
Family weekend part 2
Saving her
First kiss
Be My Girl
Emma Myers
'ATTENTION!!'
"I miss her"
First kiss
Stomach cramps
Cuddles after a long day
Sleep in
Instagram
Designated driver
Boat
Boat part 2
Laughing in an argument
Addressing the rumours
Rainy day
Accidentally hitting you on set

She steals your favourite hoodie

3.1K 101 18
By sarcastic_lil_fuck

Your POV

It's been a long day in the studio. I cannot wait to get home, get my favourite hoodie on and cuddle with my girlfriend. My amazing girlfriend Emma Myers!!!

I finally get through the front door and close it. I lock it and take my coat and shoes off.

"Baby I'm home!" I yell.

Emma comes running at me and jumps on me. I catch her. She wraps her arms and legs around me.

"I missed you so much!" She exclaims, hugging me tightly.

I smile and hug back.

"I missed you too." I say.

I place a kiss on her neck and put my head on her shoulder. She places a kiss on my cheek.

"I'm gunna go shower and then change. Then we can cuddle yeah?" I say.

"Of course." Emma says.

She lets her legs drop so she's now standing. She then lets go. And then i let go.

"I'll be around 15 minutes." I say.

She nods and places a kiss on my lips. I go get in the shower. When I'm finally done, i get out, dry off and get into my pyjamas. I would like my hoodie though. So i go to mine and Emma's walk in and look for it. After a solid 10 minutes i genuinely cannot find it.

"Emma?" I ask.

"Yeah?"

"Have you seen my favourite hoodie?" I ask.

"No..."

She's 100% stolen it. I walk out of the wardrobe and look at her. She's literally wearing it. I raise a brow.

"Emma-"

"No! It's mine now!"

"Emma it's my favourite hoodie!" I whine.

"But it's also my favourite... of your hoodies." Emma says.

"Emma it's the only hoodie i wear." I whine.

"Yeah but your hoodies hoodie better than mine do." She whines.

I whine.

"Emma." I whine.

"Y/n pleeeeeeease." She begs.

I whine and sit on the bed.

"I promise I'll buy you another hoodie!" She exclaims.

"Fine!" I say.

She smiles like a happy child and hugs me.

"Thank youuu!"

"I suppose it's fine." I say.

She lets go and lays down. I lay next to her and she cuddles up into my side. I look at her and raise a brow.

"Y'know you're a massive pain." I say.

"You love me though." She says.

"I do but that isn't the point." I say.

"Yes it is. You love me. I might be a pain but you love me." She says.

"Cant you just steal another one of my hoodies though? This is my favourite one." I say.

"It's my favourite of yours." Emma says.

"Alright alright. Fine fine." I say.

She smiles and snuggles further into my side. I wrap an arm around her shoulder.

"Baby I'm so cold." I whine.

"Pull the covers over you." She says.

I whine and pull it over me. She laughs.

"You're such a baby." Emma says.

"No I'm not." I say.

She chuckles. We get really comfy and we fall asleep while watching Netflix together. Never got my hoodie back.

Thoughts? Byee :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.3K 1.1K 21
In which Iris Addams is nothing like her family and Xavier Thorpe is too much like his own.
114K 3.6K 22
Enid Sinclair x Fem!Reader x Wednesday Addams A curse. That's what Wednesday felt like to Y/n. A curse that she never wanted to get rid of. A deadly...
70.9K 1.3K 25
[COMPLETED] wednesday yandere preferences (trigger warning for the whole book) includes: wednesday addams, enid sinclair tyler...
107K 1.5K 75
Wednesday preferences with these characters included (for now) : Wednesday Enid Xavier Tyler Ajax Rowan Bianca I also made a Christmas special imagin...