A FORCED ARRANGED MARRIAGE ||...

By ttaeqior

[NOT EDITED] "Don't expect anything from this marriage", he declared. "I never did. I can never expect anythi... More

Dedication
✨ Aesthetics ✨
Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Final

Chapter 3

20.5K 949 138
By ttaeqior

No...it can't be..it can't be him...no..you thought to yourself and looked up and it felt as if the whole world had stopped. You couldn't take your eyes off the person standing in front of you. "Jungkook..." you mumbled underneath your breath.

You gripped onto your skirt as you found yourself going crazy...what is he doing here..? Several thoughts started rushing in your mind as you looked at him.

You tried to hold back the seething torrent of tears which had been building up since the moment your eyes got stuck on him.

But Jungkook had no reaction on his face, he was acting normal as if he didn't even know you. He looked at you for a minute before fixing his gaze again on taehyung. Taehyung still had his eyes stuck on you and didn't like the way you were staring at Jungkook for some unknown reason. He found himself losing his calm. He clenched his fists in anger.

Getting up from his seat, he started walking towards you. Jungkook's eyes silently followed the male figure which just passed by. "Mrs. Kim", Taehyung said but you didn't seem to hear it or even notice that he was standing right beside you. You were drowned in your emotions.

Taehyung stayed quiet for a minute before placing his one hand over the back of your chair and another on the dining table before leaning in closer to your face. He was way too close to your face so close that if you moved an inch your lips might brush against each other.

That action startled you as your eyes went wide in surprise, making you finally tilt your head up so you could take a look at him. He gave you a cold-eyed stare as your eyes gazed down to his lips which whispered, "Who said you could look at another man? Don't forget you're my wife". You slowly looked away from him.

Jungkook who was standing there helplessly watching you two tightened his grip around his fists and pressed his lips together. Meanwhile, Taehyung stood up straight and looked back at Jungkook, his new bodyguard who was silently watching you two.

"Jungkook, follow me", saying that taehyung starts walking towards his study. You look at Jungkook who Happened to look at you. He had a blank expression on his face as if your presence didn't affect him at all.

He was literally treating you like a stranger and that was enough to make your heart feel heavier. A sad smile played on your lips and a drop of tear rolled down your cheek as you watched him follow taehyung.

So..my existence doesn't even matter to you now..?

[Y/n's pov]

People often say love is the most beautiful feeling but then why is it so hurtful and painful at the same time? I want to give up..I want to give up on him but here I go again his one stare is enough to shatter my heart into several uncountable tiny pieces.

I've been questioning myself over and over again..what was my fault? My love ditched me like a trash can and here I'm still crying over him..so pathetic..

[End of pov]

"You have to keep watch on her", Taehyung ordered, looking up at Jungkook who had his gaze lowered all this time. "I understand,'' Jungkook replied with a nod. Taehyung's lips curled up in a smile as he walked towards him. Standing right in front of Jungkook he leaned in a bit closer to his ear and whispered,"Touch her for any other reason than to save her life and you d!e", saying that he walked away.

Jungkook's eyes widened in surprise as he turned around to see Taehyung walking out of the study.

At office : [taehyung's pov] :

I still couldn't get that thought out of mind...why was she staring at him like that..? Those eyes of hers were hiding so many emotions in them...and I didn't like it..I didn't like the way she was looking at him.

"Sir?", I snapped back to reality by a sudden voice. I looked at the door and Jen, my secretary, was walking in with a file in her hand. "I'm sorry, sir. I knocked on the door multiple times but didn't get no response so I headed in", she bowed, making me shake my head slightly,"It's fine".

"I need your signatures", she placed the file in front of me. I started flipping through the pages before grabbing the pen to sign them. I signed the documents and handed them over to her. "Sir, I've cancelled all your meetings and appointments today?"She said while taking the file from my hand.

"Why?", I pulled my brows together before looking up at her. "I got a call from Mr. Kim saying you'll be heading to Kim paradise for his birthday party tonight so I should cancel all the meetings and appointments held today". "He did what?", a sarcastic chuckle escaped my lips. This old man never fails to get on my nerves.

"Sir?"Jen paused as she gave me a confused look. "It's fine I got it. You can leave", I sighed deeply and she nodded. I rubbed my temple in frustration and she turned around to leave until a sudden thought clicked my mind. "Wait", I looked up, making Jen stop in her tracks.

"Yes, sir?", She asked. "Cancel my appointment with Mr. Lin in the afternoon and ask Jungkook to come in", Listening to me she nodded and headed out.

Few minutes later, I heard a knock at the door. "Come in", I responded, closing the documents file which was in front of me. And the door revealed Jungkook. He silently walked in and stood in front of me. "I want you to go back to Kim mansion and get y/n to the address that Jen will text you".

[End of pov]

#skiptime : an hour later :

"My lady?"A feminine voice grabbed your attention.

You got up from the bed and headed towards the door. Opening the door you saw house keeper Joe standing at the door. "Lady, I'm here to help you dress", she said. "Help me dress?", You questioned not getting her point. "Yes, Mr. Jeon is here to pick you up on young master's order", she smiled.

Jungkook..is here to pick me up on taehyung's order..? You thought to yourself before looking back at her.

"I'll dress up on my own. I don't need help", you replied, sternly. "But lady-" "I said what I had to", you cut housekeeper Joe off. "As you say", saying that she was about to walk away until you stopped her midway,"Housekeeper Joe". She stopped and turned around to take a look at you,"Yes, my lady?". "Ask Mr. Jeon to come up and meet me", you replied, making her raise her brows at you.

"What?", She asked again just to clear her doubt thinking maybe she misheard you. "Ask Mr. Jeon to meet me", you replied with a blank expression. She hesitated for a minute but soon nodded in response and walked away.

"Lady..wants to meet the young master's bodyguard in her bedroom..?"She mumbled on her way downstairs.

A few minutes later :

You were sitting in front of the huge mirror dressed up staring at your own reflection in it. Until a Knock on the door caught your attention. You knew who it was. "Door is open. Come in", you replied and the door creaked open.

You got up from your seat and slowly turned around to take a look at the person standing over there. "Are you happy now?"You smiled sadly looking up at the male figure who was standing a few inches away from you.

He finally looked at you. He was silent. "Why?"You questioned as he was lost for words. "Why are you here? Are you not satisfied yet after breaking my heart?"You asked as tears welled up in your eyes. You couldn't stop yourself anymore from asking him why he can't just let you off..? Why is he back after letting go?

"My lady, I don't understand what you are talking about", he finally responded before looking away from you. "You don't?", You sadly chuckled at your own dumbness. "Yes, I don't understand", he replied straight up to your face making your body tremble in anger.

[Author's pov] :

"Then let me make you understand it. All you did was just lie to me", she paused as a single drop of tear rolled down her cheek. "You acted as if you cared for me..you acted as if you loved me..you showed me the world of us together which never belonged to me in the first place all you did was hurt me", she sniffled through each word.

"You...you fvcking left me when I needed you the most..you fvcking broke me..you fvcking broke my heart!"She was struggling to swallow down a still-breathing heart. Hot tears were continuously streaming down her cheeks. "I-I hate this so much...I hate you so much.. and you know what I hate the most?"she asked, biting her lower lips trying her best to not fall down to the ground due to pain.

He stayed silent as he lowered his gaze. His eyes turned moist and felt his throat closing up. "I FVCKING HATE MYSELF THE MOST FOR..", she was breathing heavily. "...F-FOR LOVING YOU..", she was completely broken. She was lost..she was in pain..she was completely broken down...she was tired.

He looked close to tears as he bited his lower lips so much that blood poured out of them. "It hurts me to see how I am the only one hurting and you...", she looked up, still choking on her sobs. "...and you don't even care...y-you.. d-don't..even..c-care", she broke down as she brought hands to her face. "I-If..y-you..n-never..loved..me then w-why..why are you here again?! S-Stop H-Hurting me..o-over and over a-again...s-stop...", her words broke up all she could say were stuttering words.

She closed her eyelids in hope that those tears would stop but no..it was not helpful at all..all her pain was pouring out in the flood of uncontrollable tears which were hard to stop. Jungkook's choppy breathing and watery eyes remained for quite some time. He wanted to hug her and comfort her...he couldn't see her cry...he couldn't see how broken she looked but he couldn't.

He stood in front of her unmoving. There was nothing left for her happiness. Everything was gone. It wasn't anger or frustration that took over her but the pain. She could hardly keep up with herself. She was shaking.

Jungkook was about to pull her in a hug until someone knocked on the door making jungkook get back to his senses and pull back his hands. "Lady..?"It was housekeeper Joe. She quickly wiped tears off her face,"yes?". "Aren't you getting late?"She asked, finally making her realize Taehyung is still waiting for her.

[End of pov]

At boutique :

You walked in and Jungkook followed your back. Your eyes searched around and you finally spotted Taehyung sitting at the couch with his legs crossed waiting for you. Taking a deep breath, you walked towards him.

The moment he noticed you he pulled his brows together. Your eyes were swollen red and he noticed that. "Are you alright?"he asked, making you fake a smile and give him a small nod. Though you were saying that but your face said. He got up from his seat as his eyes lingered on your face for a moment, and then he held out his hand.

Touching your cheek he stayed silent for a moment. You dumbfoundedly looked up at him until he quickly pulled back and cleared his throat. "Mr. Kim, here are the latest fits which will add up to the beauty of lady Kim", the boutique manager himself walked up to you. Taehyung's eyes scanned each and every fit the assistants were holding in their hands.

"Go try them on", he looked at you. You nodded and walked towards the dressing room. Jungkook just watched you leave as everything that happened a while ago was still going on in his head. Even after changing into multiple dresses, Taehyung didn't seem to like even one of them. "No", he replied sternly until a white split line satin gown caught his attention.

He got up from his seat and took it from the manager's hand before walking up to you. "Try this one", he said handing it over to you.

Few minutes later :

You were struggling with the zip. "Ah..my hand is not reaching it at all", a deep sigh escaped your lips. "Maybe I should ask for help", you mumbled looking at your figure in the large mirror placed in front of you.

[Taehyung's pov] :

"What's taking her so long?"I mumbled as I got up from my seat. Earlier..she didn't look alright..I walked towards the dressing room. I noticed 2 boutique ladies assistants standing over there. "You both can leave", I said and they quickly left from there.

I was about to speak but stopped midway listening to her voice coming from inside. There was only a curtain between us. "Uhm...anyone out there?". I hummed in response.

[End of pov]

[Y/n's pov] :

Oh.. someone's out there.. I thought letting out a sigh of relief before replying back. "Can you please do me a favor? I'm struggling with this dress..can you please zip me up?"I asked, biting on my lower lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 994 9
Choi Y/n found herself thrust into a precarious situation when her parents, driven by their enterprise circumstances, arranged her marriage to Kim Ta...
287K 10.3K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
339K 14.1K 56
-2021iiLovelyDoveii© ❝I'm yours, all of mine and you're mine, only mine❞ "I hate getting married to you but still we have time Taehyung. Let's try to...
460K 29.4K 25
"I am your wife." "This marriage is a mistake. A huge mistake." He stated, making her eyes go wide open in shock. "I am trapped in it against my wil...