7th Dimension | Gojo Satoru

By TatathePotato

'Written in the second point of view when the story starts' She was known to be a daydreamer. A Walter Mitty... More

Author's Note & Synopsis
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 2.1
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.1
Chapter 4
Chapter 4.1
Chapter 4.2
Chapter 5
Chapter 5.1
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7.1
Chapter 7.2
Chapter 7.3
Chapter 7.4
Chapter 7.5
Chapter 7.6
Chapter 7.7
Chapter 7.8
Chapter 7.9
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.1
Chapter 8.2
Chapter 8.3
The Hidden Treasures (1)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 | Unchecked
Chapter 11 | Unchecked
Warning:
Chapter 12 | NSFW & Unchecked
Chapter 13 | Unchecked
Chapter 14 | Unchecked
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 - End of Phase I
Chapter 17 - Start of Phase II
Chapter 18 (Important announcement)
Chapter 18 (THE REAL ONE HEHE)
Chapter 19 | quite unchecked? Hehe.
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 | phone checked only
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 - Death By Cupid
Chapter 24
Chapter 24.1
Chapter 26
Chapter 26 (SPECIAL)
Chapter 26.1
NEW STORY: NSFW 18+ GOJO SATORU AU
Hi. Important A/N:
Chapter 26.2
Yo. (Kitkat Gojo Spoiler ahead)
Chapter 26.3

Chapter 25 (Phone checked only)

289 21 3
By TatathePotato

Ep. 2 for JJK S2---made me kick my feet in the air and roll on the ground---I'm giggling~ 🤭🤭🥺😭

Summary: Gossips travel faster than secrets. Hence, which could cause upheaval towards the fate of what lies beyond a grainy path of your awakened, lost journey with the strongest.

Warning: Uhm, a half naked Satoru fresh from the bath? :3 | the word 'cock' and boner. ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ | Tiny-Chan being subtle over her jealousy for all the girlies purring for Satoru---| Second hand embarassment is never in Satoru's dic---tionary. 🤣🥺 | Salacious innuendos ahead. | Mei-mei's here. Though, she's sharing the same fate like Megumi and his distracted calls with Satoru too. 🤣

Author's note: The summary just sounds scary but it's not. I suppose. Not yet. I swear, this chapter is kinda' fun somehow. Hehe. Chapter 26 will have parts again. It's going to be quite long? like 7-9 parts.

FEEDBACKS HELP A LOT FOR A WRITER. VOTES AND COMMENTS MAKE MY HEART TINGLE AND SQUEAL, ISTG. 💙 I DO APPRECIATE THEM ALL. <3 Even cute little stickers~ 💌 Your feedbacks and kind words makes me forget the fatigue and mental weary that I'm in!

Words: 4.3k+

Disclaimer: PNG's or pictures used in edits, also those posted are not mine especially the GIF's. (I dunno how to make GIF's 😭) (Credits to the rightful users!) I only own the plot of 7th Dimension. But, not Jujutsu Kaisen's storyline and the characters themselves. OG characters are created by me and will be stated during my brief author's notes. I apologize for the typos or grammatical errors by the way! English isn't my first language so I'm so sorry in advance! Character development and personalities are based from my understanding and how I want them to be for the sake of the story.

Have a break, have some mouthy, shameless Satoru Gojo~

Btw, the typos are prolly strong on this one because I'm publishing this rn via phone and with one eye opened because of the time. Hehe.

"So, this is TK Shibuya, huh."

Kaleidoscopic strobing lights illuminated from above. They were intense and prismatic to be visually pleasing to the eyes of party-goers. Utmost fulgent to set the mood of the norms who planned to spend their nights in a discotheque that detected the scent of an 'all or nothing' vibe mindset of the general public who lived for today.

The signboards ought to say everything for what this night spot consists of: the emancipations of youth who aspired to disenthralled themselves from the dissonant reality of life. Its prismatic colors were vivid and lambent, profuse in hues of brilliant green, white and blue.

Attendees were lined up before two jacked bouncers hindered and secured the gateways through the night club. Both pair appeared to be safeguarding two passageway upon the entrance. One which insured the admittance of the public who desired to experience the entire club while the other guaranteed to be admitting those whom were deemed to represent themselves as personages apt to be VIP's as they did not hold any more adjourns for screenings, check-up and such.

"It wasn't my idea, Tiny-Chan." Satoru insisted as he stood out with his winsome fit, holding out the car door when Ijichi had them unlatched once you've reached your destination. "---It was Mei-Mei's."

As you've followed suit, keeping one leg out of the car doors, he'd subtly kept an eye out for your head. The vague, caring, thoughtless gesture being done upon impulse as you've went through your way. Eyes augmented wide from the tall, vivid structure that was filled with high-spirits that could be sensed from the outside. The modern pop music coming along with the in vogue fashion of attendees who stood their ground before the gateway.

People's heads were held high, a few discerning regulars keeping eyes on the look-out for some lads and lasses who were procurable to bring home the bacon in regards to gaining some casual trysts or one-nighters. With juveniles or frequents being Scout Rangers to get a whiff or sight of any potentials who were worthy for the night.

Indeed, you had no doubt that Satoru would gather up his own lion shares from the moment he'd stepped out of the car. His quaint physical boons could basically lure in the ladies and even lads.

It didn't even take him a minute of his striking appearance for guests who awaited outside to purr in their obvious, interested undertones of anticipation. Each and everyone hopeful or even confident they would be in luck tonight, their fingers probably crossed behind as they've ogled Gojo who had quickly slipped those customized specs of his over the bridge of his nose.

"Ah, the one with the crows?" you've given the flocks of murmuring young gals a glance as you've guilelessly asked the white-haired sorcerer.

With his blindfold hanging loosely in between his tightened fist and knowing Satoru well enough---though, intrinsically you believed to do so---he was ought to bask in the limelight over these keen heaps of optimistic felines, only taking him one vibrant simper and a miniscule regard of his attention to have them screeching for the guy.

Unprepared by the whole ordeal, you were utmost asleep at the wheel to feel the abrupt prickle of malaise that have been constantly and consecutively prodding baby needles over your palms and chest, incessantly taking intangible jabs along your guts to have you thoughtlessly scowling especially when you've heard him emit his razzing, low chuckles.

This apparent public recognition magnifying his amour propre that you've already known all through-out lingering side by side with Satoru.

You've immediately looked away and taken more heed over the gangling building, hearing Ijichi and Satoru converse a little more longer, giving the assistant director casual orders here and there, talking about a particular Principal in which you haven't met still. Yet, the name rings a bell as it tasted unfamiliar on the tips of your tongue as if you had seen him already just as the other individual whom he was talking to during this eventful morning you've spent with Satoru.

"Yep. The one with the gatecrashing crows."

"Keep your crows outta' the way, Mei-mei. Didn't really expect you to use them on me like this."

Satoru Gojo's porcelain skin were lucent under the coruscating streaks of the sun. The blackout, heavy velvet drapes spread out for the warm beams to enter and somehow rouse you off your continued slumber that you have been awfully counter-attacking onto since Cyclops had gotten out of the bed to shower in his former dormitory bathroom that has surprisingly all of his essentials pristine and still fresh to use.

You were wrapped around in his duvet. Cocooned in its finest which reached over your head, veiling yourself out from the radiating sun despite of Satoru's attempt to keep the curtains agape; opened to bust you out of your sleep when he had took a stand out of the mattress. Though, to no use, he'd received nothing but a incoherent, vernacular whine that he did not understand at all and a roll of your body, the blankets going along together with your reel.

He expected that.

Gojo couldn't help but snicker from your actions, shrugging to himself as he went on through his time, pondering if he wanted to revert back home to take his ablutions.

Eventually, the Special-Grade Jujutsu Sorcerer decided against it and chose the practical route which was a whole lotta' easier for his enervated morning. Besides, it was not like he had not kept subsidiary, exorbitant priced garments and his own faculty clothing with his spare underclothing beside another closet that you had claimed with your own set of wardrobes.

His radiating, denuded skin festooned with droplets of water came from his drenched, white hair. The saturated beads ornamented his healthy, fighting-fit, disrobed upper-body. Slender thews was clean-limbed; slim, well-formed and shapely which blossomed along his overt, exposed back. Grooves of his sole, virile muscles forged in sublimity to creating channels for the likings of a paragon.

Satoru stood before his spare closet. One hand furling along the knotted edge of his black towel, keeping a canopy for his nether regions. Never concerning to bring in his clothing for the day when he first went in for a shower despite of your presence around the room. The other hand curled to hold his phone against his ear, a tiny leer curving his mouth as the phone rang for a while, immersed from receiving hints from a grade-one Jujutsu sorcerer's innate technique that he had already sensed and seen from miles away before it could even get a definite sighting from his standpoint.

"Not even a good morning, Gojo?"

Mei-mei's timbres were sultry and condescending in the face of being responsible for her innate technique 'black bird manipulation' to be at a stroke without even getting through the midst of its momentum. A premeditated carny incursion that was guaranteed to be fruitless especially regarding to Satoru's absurdly heightened abilities.

Satoru's simpers filled in on the brief silence that buzzed through the line. "How much was it this time?"

Mei-mei, one of Satoru Gojo, Suguru Geto and Shoko Ieri's senpai when they were once a student back in Tokyo Jujutsu High. This grade one sorcerer tittered to his primitive honesty, thoroughly savvy to this sudden initiative that was given to this young woman who possessed a light peach skin and small, honed, umber eyes that pervaded interest all through out when she had received a call from the Special Grade Jujutsu Sorcerer.

"Just enough," she spoke over the phone. Her wordless, subtle sneers sending off right over the phone without Satoru even trying to deeply assess this scrutiny he was receiving on her end because the tone was obvious, "It probably costed a lot then. Heh. "

"I think you should bring the girl. I doubt you aren't wholly ignorant that she's been quite the foregrounded cause of everyone's curiosities since the day you're acting strange." Mei-mei continued to coax him in. Eloquent of the whole issue that were scattered in hearsays for the strongest and his precipitating stunts and maneuvers.

This sly, furtive measures he has been nosediving in, driving a few---currently, still a number that could be counted by the usage of anyone's fingers---to a serious bone of contention especially those of the higher-ups that Satoru Gojo wouldn't probably want to elaborate further for his mental peace.

The six-eyes user was acting so strange. Utmost abnormal to their incessant assumptions they've been taking heed on.

It would've been so ludicrous to others that the staff had notice the changes; the aberrant activities on Satoru's part by a simple announcement that he has left on 'read or seen' in the middle of the night.

He never leaves a missive on read. To put it another way, Satoru was a person who would never let a group chat's razzle-dazzles die down because the guy was apt to press on with the hype until everyone was peeved to his incessant notes and messages.

But, no. He left them on read at exactly 3:32 in the morning as if he was occupied by something else.

"---Principal Yaga and Principal Gakuganji scuffled scarcely tidbits of futile information just to know anything about that woman who boards inside that former room you got there. Why are you keeping her, Gojo?"

One of Mei-mei's crows latched on a tree-branch out in Satoru's window pane. Wildly meters away for anyone to detect, even those considered to be Jujutsu Sorcerers. Yet, Gojo was apt to spot on to her crows regardless and no matter the great distance they may take. To a large extent that his blindfold was off and casted to the side, the prowess of his overwhelming potentials amplified to the moon, the fabric he always used stowed on top of the bedside table where his valuable Jaeger LeCoultre watch seated adjacent to each other.

He'd simply given this a glimpse of his blinding Ethers, out upon the windows where her crows sat as he intentionally sighed from the constant wheedles that has been vaguely implied on and on from his former senpai, "You're gonna' get them to leave or I'll get them to leave? Probably best not to choose the latter?"

"I...expected more from all the bruits I've gathered on." she'd droned, the tiniest smirk overshadowing her subtle pries, twirling the ends of her loosened hair over the line of call with the strongest as the local call continued to Satoru's brisk commercial break.

─────────────

"Ah, you guys never really get off my business for once."

─────────────

You were roused off from your cat nap. The incessant clamors of hullaballoos; the dormitory room of Satoru's busting off to his own noises from the call he was having caused you to slap you out of your daydreams and actually proclaim how you'd continued to live in a life that has been a fluke of suspended animation once you'd plopped yourself over his mattress.

The entirety of your profile disheveled; unkempt that was worth for any woman to disgrace you on in juxtapose to what personable, graven image stood before beside the closet you've kept your belongings. A bonny carving of a bare-chested Special Grade Jujutsu Sorcerer who was mizzled from head to foot, garbed in nothing but his coal black towels you've also been using and dry-cleaning, His notable awareness unfazed by your presence and existence around the room as if he had no care at all.

Satoru Gojo has heard you rousing off your sleep before you could even realize yourself. Indulged by your own woolgathering that every person experiences whenever he or she were waking up to her mornings. Those types of aimless five to ten seconds of aimless thoughts before reality gives them a whack to the head before physical existence fully swallows them whole.

He'd held his phone over his ear, partially swiveling his head to the side to acknowledge your distraction, earning him an audible, tumultuous gasp of breath that sprinkled a dash of augmenting all-in-one seasoning for his self-esteem because the sound you just emitted sounded like an upbeat eye-opening from his blustery point of view.

"Tiny-Chan," Satoru took the mickey out of your reaction, concealing all his satirizes and toothy grins with a stifled dull mouth that was about to break soon, "---You're pretending to be asleep. Keep it up." he'd subtly turned more of his unclad chest towards your view, vaguely insinuating he wasn't trying to show you his hewed, au naturel out-of-the-shower physical being, carved figure which has been blest by the planetary skies towards your newly roused heed of stupors. "---Figured you'll be drooling in no time. Continue. It's free anyways."

Was this the real life? were you still in your lightheaded slumbers?

Or is this just your mere fantasies granting you wishes you never asked for?

Satoru Gojo's birth and growth mustn't have been an actual, veridical human being distinguished to be your everyday, garden-variety Japanese man. This towheaded skimpy clothed figure of him, inhibiting his overbearing self towards your earnest, fervid flustered emotions that peaked right off the bat upon seeing Gojo who seemed to be gotten out of the shower just a minute before you were roused off your sleep due to the boisterous call he was having with someone you have not heard his or her name yet from this albino head's mouth.

You just knew it; knew deep-down inside that he was not just blessed by those Ethers eyes that you always visually appreciated. Satoru's exemplary existence even lived within under his clothing.

Your morning came off with feverish shrinks of your diffident, self-conscious spirits towards Satoru's knockabouts for his denuded, pristinely showered, slim-muscle bound physique suited for a woman or man's beau ideal of a human granted in its sublimity.

Hence, Cyclops knew himself well-enough---more than enough that his prepossessing hallmarks was worth his thorough pomposities.

"What the actual..."

He'd fully turned his half-naked body after hearing your low, buzzing murmurs, revealing more of his disrobed, protruding chest. A subtle shake of his damp, pale hair to build on for his casual teasing. Those celestial pairs, darting across from where he stood meters away in par with your unkempt, tousled state. The gradual realization synchronizing upon each second which ignited the rush of your blood, stirring you awake; your bashful predicaments making you stutter, "Really?! K-KEEP YOURSELF CLOTHED, SATORU!"

"I AM! I AM CLOTHED!" Satoru rowdily claimed, giggling towards the end. His puckish responses blaring off the line through Mei-mei's phone in the midst of conversation.

"WITH ONLY A DAMN TOWEL! YEAH, YOU ARE! Wait, isn't that my used towel?!"

"Oh, this?" he'd take the second, racking his brain, his gaze averted at the ceilings, humming through. "---T'was neatly folded. First towel over the stacked ones. It smelled nice. Sniffed it over and over to check. I assumed it was fresh and clean because it smells good?"

Your face immediately fell at that. You had a habit of stacking your dried, used towels back over used ones that were also bone-dried until it was wash day because you wanted the room to be organized and clean despite of clothing that we already soiled or filthy. Without all fabrics hanging around. Technically, every bath towel that were in that certain cabinet have been used since you---definitely were not expecting Satoru to be using the bathroom for him to shower in.

"Y-you really had to sniff it over and over again? I-I---Every towel was used---wash day was supposed to be yesterday."

Your imaginativeness took you to the moon, kept your mouth shut but your heart clobbering for the salacious visions it started to supply you with, urging you to gnaw on the insides of your lip.

"You look flustered and embarassed." Satoru cocked his head to the side, still in call with his former senpai and never minding her for tuning in nor hearing what comes forth of his teasing purrs, "But really...really leaning more on the flustered side. Are you thinking of something else in regards of this towel we just shared, hm?"

The former Senpai couldn't help the subtle sneer that shadowed through the call she was having with Gojo. Simply, just by hearing the discussion, she was getting a gist of what was happening or was on the opinion of her sole presentments owing to the fact of this false likelihood that Mei-Mei has audibly caught on. A favorable occasion had it been for her because she could understand the English language at the minimum "I best believe this woman knows to summon at least any techniques, then?"

Her subtle, nosy queries have been cut-off by Gojo's sprightly titters along the line, switching from having a discussion with you then towards his former Senpai, "She does! It's an Innate Technique called 'perverted peeping tom'! It allows Tiny-Chan to focus and gaze onto my glorious, bare midriffs that---!"

"I---I WASN'T PEEPING AT ALL!" she'd heard your clamorous retort through the call.

'It's that 'kind' of relationship, huh?' Mei-mei took a second of ponder, subsidizing more of her internal notions upon Satoru's furtive behalf of letting you around the institute as if you had more to offer.

'Does she really have no service potential? is this real? Gojo, what are you up to? what's the deal with her?'

In which, she was certain that there was a definite reason through it all and not just this uninhibited romping whenever Satoru probably wanted to.

Mei-mei also claims to not understand relationships not based on money either in which she had considered you to be entirely smart to leech on the strongest in terms of financial issues, yet this conclusion also had a lot of its own ups and downs especially when you were gossiped to be amalgamated with Gojo.

As the case may be, she vaguely was inkling towards that suggestive idea discounting Satoru's persnickety choices on women, nor had she really seized towards the truth on the strongest and his body counts because he deemed to be ditching and eschewing on the subject before it could go further into in-depth details.

His crude remarks and dramatic jests often conforms to half verities; cock and bull stories. It was for the latter to recognize or apprehend if the whole jokes said were either authentic or a barefaced lie because Satoru looks as though he shells out the truth with quips and lively banters.

"Tell that to my six-eyes." Mei-mei has heard Satoru bluntly began again, continuing on his endless satirizes he was having. The call she was having with him felt like she was disrupting something that should've been ended already with a simple end of her call. Howbeit, the woman chose to suppress all and went on upon eavesdropping till Satoru decided to end it himself, "But, do you swear to the peeping Gods---Oi! At least, don't throw that alarm clock at me! I JUST BOUGHT THAT! You already broke the previous one already!---Also, feign your naughty gawks because I can sense your eyes peeping perfectly through the spaces of your fingers!"

You were quick to seize your agape fingers, being like a rabbit caught in headlights from giving in to your deepest, flustered instincts steering upon the wheel on this raunchy fortuities with the six-eyes user.

Truth be told, it was just your hairsplitting, wayward emotions and conscience getting the best of your deeds, or probably that's what you were trying to stand your grounds on as your mouth fought for your own hilarious intellects.

It was only a mere, heaven-sent second though. Yeah. You just had to check if everything wasn't just a...wet dream that definitely was lost out of nowhere.

"I---I was looking for the damn clock to throw it over your head!"

"But, you already had the clock on your hand before you even had to look! Ah! I knew it! You and your bawdy humor and reasons! Just be honest and tell me you like the shape of my abs! My whole body even!" Satoru's stellar blues curved in sickle-shapes, exposing well of his hilarities for the ongoing distracted discussion he was having with you.

Mei-mei, whom was still keeping the call in tact and at ease with her snooping impulses rising from the ground just as Gojo have been incessant with his chatty behavior, kept her mouth shushed.

"---Well, I would stare too, If I were you. Taking the rare opportunity to ogle over a really hot and handsome guy who just got out of the shower, drenched and fresh outta' bath!" He held his phone tighter upon his ear. The flow of conversation that Mei-mei was hearing growing unruly and near the knuckles.

With you, practically having to bite onto your own knuckles perhaps when Satoru's brickbats turned the opposite, switching upon his frank, rascal witticisms. His own thumb slithering in between the folded knot of his own darkened towel, attempting as if he was to strip the fabric off in one go.

"I'll give you one second to gawk at what's hidden underneath this towel too! I swear it's also impressive! Do ya' want to see my cock?!---"

The grade-one sorcerer had to draw her phone away from her ear upon hearing a panicked shriek of a woman. Specifically, this caterwauls coming from you as much as she was overwhelmed by the discussion that was going on, backing after a bunch of spoken language that she definitely does not understand.

A foreign dialect that baffled Mei-mei's wits as it bombarded her lugholes with the relentless background noises that was currently happening on the line of call.

"Alright, alright! Stop it with your usage of vernaculars!" She'd heard Satoru straight-up complained, this one sounding uttermost grouchy as if he was concerned and managing over vital business, "Seriously, it gets me excited in a whole lotta' obscene ways!---"

"---You're giving me quite a boner here!"

"Huh. This is ridiculously unbelievable." Now, Mei-mei was considering to just end the call right at this exact moment, owning nothing but a raised-up brow that had her leaning over the furled knuckles that supported her chin, elbows prompted over the table where she was seated before the four legged furniture.

"IS THAT THE REAL REASON YOU DON'T WANT ME TALKING WITH MY MOTHER TONGUE THE WHOLE TIME BEFORE, GOJO SATORU?! YOU SLY, KINKY, SHIT?!"

Satoru had not responded any more than just a double-entendre chuckle that hid the authenticities of his wits and quickly went back to his discussion with his former senpai, attending to Mei-mei's presence before he could even entirely forget.

"Ah. Right, Mei-Mei," Gojo had to fake a cough, clearing his throat and obviously avoiding all those foreign language that resonated behind the call which evidently sounded like a vast amount of incoherent profanities that buzzed through her ears as he tried to snap her back to what she was about to say, "Where were we?"

Right at this second, it began with Mei-mei recollecting upon segment of memories where it happened just a few days ago when the strongest presence wasn't needed around a spesh meeting that occurred, "Principal Yaga had her checked. But, nobody could provide enough information about her. Not even a clan background. We feel like she doesn't exist here at all. Yet, hearing and seeing her there---" pause. "---grants me the honest truth of the gossip that this undisclosed woman is really what's keeping The Gojo Satoru, preoccupied."

She'd taken another fat-pause, thoroughly knowing the words that she was about to say would cause a flick to Satoru's forehead even just by mentioning the group of individuals that incessantly causes stress for him.

"You know these are all bound to reach the Higher-ups, correct?" another pause. "It reached our ears. Even Principal Gakuganji's as well. We technically have no exact idea of her background. Let me tell you that Principal Yaga's not a fan of odd strays lingering around the school either."

"Yeah, yeah. It's not like I haven't seen the outcome of this at all. There's no need to tell me twice. Psh." the question was immediately snubbed off by Gojo, raking not even an ounce of pause from the Special-Grade Sorcerer when he had quickly granted his approval to both of your presences to be expected during this occasional staff-party that Mei-Mei handled on the spur of the moment for nosy and informational purposes, "Alright. You finally caught me. I'm going to the party. Wouldn't want to miss out on the fun after all."

─────────────

"Remember to bring her with you." Mei-mei added with a drone, twirling a piece of her hair over the phone as she talked, "Principal Yaga needs to interview her soon though. If I were to be no service potential, then she better memorize lines that would tickle the principal's bones." she scoffed in between her words through the phone, "Unless, she wants to be kicked out of the institute in no time."

─────────────

"TINY-CHAN, I SWEAR YOU'VE KEPT MY UNDERWEARS HIDDEN SOMEWHERE FOR THIS RARE OPPORTUNITY TO HAPPEN---OI,OI!----I REALLY CAN'T FIND WHERE IT IS, I REMEMBERED KEEPING SOME---!" Satoru Gojo had not answer to her responses and ended the call with a loud, clamorous jest for you before Mei-mei heard the phone click with an idle beep that signaled the cut of the phone line.

Mei-Mei, probably had the call on record. 😭🤣

Suddenly, I'm all hyped today. Cried for a couple of days. Realized I was having that time of the month which made me all EMOTIONAL. 😭 or...hehehe. Anyway---!

Everyone's asking Satoru about Tiny-Chan while he's all...

...like he isn't caught already since then. 😭🙃🤣

VOTES AND COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED AND LOVED! MWAH! 💌 See you on the next chapter soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 1.7K 80
He is one of the strongest jujutsu sorcerers and a special-grade curse user. She is just a girl who wants to protect him from himself at all costs. W...
29.1K 2.3K 55
❝𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅❞ "Maybe I wanted him to touch me." Satoru didn't think, holding her...
77K 4.4K 55
❝𝑯𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒅❞ It was the question he'd wanted to ask for nearly a decade...
40.8K 3.3K 55
❝𝑯𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚?❞ Contrary to popular belief, forgive...