π‹π”πŒπˆππŽπ”π’ ; demon slay...

By -SOLARSAINT

πƒπ„πŒπŽπ π’π‹π€π˜π„π‘ π•π€π‘πˆπŽπ”π’ : β–¬β–¬β–¬ β–¬β–¬ ❝ π—Ÿπ—¨π— π—œπ—‘π—’π—¨π—¦ β€§β‚ŠΛš ➀ Where a hashira goes throughout her... More

η΄Ήδ»‹ - INTRODUCTIONS
ζ°‘δΌ— - CHARACTERS
ζ°‘δΌ— - CHARACTERS 2
プレむγƒͺγ‚Ήγƒˆ - PLAYLIST
序章 - PROLOGUE
δΈ€ - ONE
二 - TWO
δΈ‰ - THREE
ε›› - FOUR
δΊ” -οΏΌ FIVE
ε…­ - SIX
δΈƒ - SEVEN
ε…« - EIGHT
九 - NINE
十 - TEN
十一 - ELEVEN
十二 - TWELVE
十三 - THIRTEEN
十四 - FOURTEEN
十五 - FIFTEEN
十六 - SIXTEEN
十七 - SEVENTEEN
十八 - EIGHTEEN
十九 - NINETEEN
δΊŒεδΈ€ - TWENTY ONE
η‰Ήεˆ₯ - 10K SPECIAL / FAVORITE
二十二 - TWENTY TWO
δΊŒεδΈ‰ - TWENTY THREE
η‰Ήεˆ₯ - 50K SPECIAL / MODERN AU

二十 - TWENTY

2.6K 112 29
By -SOLARSAINT

NOTES ⟡ 
-

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

" "  DEATH  " "

AKAZA then was finally able to tear his limbs away from the hashira, jumping up in the air as Inosuke fell to the ground.

Rengoku's sword was halfway through his neck as his limbs bled, staring at Rengoku with an infuriated expression on his face before he lands on the ground a safe distance away.

The sun had started to peak over the edge of the mountain as Akaza grits his teeth, regenerating his arms instantly as he dashed into the forest.

Tanjiro yells, hurrying to where the demon had run into the forest as he throws his sword in it.

Tanjiro yells something at the demon which you hadn't been able to hear as you stand by Rengoku's side.

The sun by now has risen as it's rays shine down on you.

Tanjiro collapses to the ground as you blink silently at him. Rengoku looked surprised as well before his face shifted into a gentle smile.

"Stop yelling already," Rengoku says softly as Tanjiro turns towards him, tears staining his eyes. "You'll reopen that stomach wound. You're badly injured, too, remember? If you die, young kamado, it'll mean I'm the loser."

Rengoku calls Tanjiro over, "Come over here. Let's talk a bit, one last time."

"You too, Y/n, sit down." He pats the spot infront of him as your eyes widen momentarily before you hesitantly sit down, Tanjiro sitting next to you.

"There's something that I remembered... while I was dreaming. You should go to my parents' home, the Rengoku residence. There should be some notes there left by the preceding Flame Hashira. My father read them often, but since I never did, I don't know what's in them. There might be some kind of record of that Hinokami Kagura you mentioned." Rengoku says towards Tanjiro as the arm in his stomach slowly disintegrates, blood immediately pooling out of the wound.

"R-Rengoku, please don't talk any more. Please stop the bleeding with a breathing technique." Tanjiro begs, "Isn't there a way to close up your wounds?"

"No. I'll be dead soon." Rengoku replies with the smile at Tanjiro who gasps.

"I'm going to talk to you two I can while I still can, so listen, will you?" He asks as you look up at him, nodding.

You didn't try save him, but you could atleast listen to his wishes.

"Tell my little brother Senjuro... to follow his heart.. and to walk down the path that he feels is right. Tell my father... that I want him to take care of himself. Young Kamado, I believe in your little sister. I accept her as a member of the demon slayer corps. I saw her bleeding as she protected the humans inside the train. Anyone who risks their lives fighting demons to protect humans... is a rightful member of the demon slayer corps, no matter what anyone else says. One more thing, Y/n L/n,"

You look up at the mention of your name, staring at the older hashira.

"I'm proud at how much you've grown. When you first joined the hashira, you never would have agreed to protect the civilians before beheading the demon. You took the job of protecting them seriously, and I thank you for that."

An unreadable expression crossed your face as you stared up at the hashira in mild shock.

"Go ahead and live with your heads held high! No matter how devastated you may be by your own weakness or uselessness... set your hearts ablaze. Grit your teeth and look straight ahead. Even if you stop and crouch down, time won't wait for you... or snuggle you and grieve along with you. Don't feel bad that I'm going to die here. As a hashira, of course I would shield my juniors. Any other hashira would've done the same thing. We never let the young buds get nipped. Young kamado... boar head boy... yellow boy... keep learning and grow. And then, become the next hashira supporting the demon slayer corps. I believe in you. I believe in you all."

Your mouth parted as small tears stained the corner of your eyes, clutching Rengoku's hand as his pulse starts to slow.

He then gives a bright smile before his dead slowly droops, Rengoku's pulse stopping completely as you inhale sharply.

You... You have no right to be upset. You didn't save him. You can't be upset when it's your own fault. You had to choose between letting someone you consider a friend or someone that's your co-worker die. And you chose to let him die. You're not allowed to be upset!

You... you can't...

Tears stain the celestial hashira's eyes, a few slipping down her face as she holds one of his now cold hands.

For once, it seemed to be the sun that mocked her rather than the moon..

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A crow flies up to the insect hashira, saying something that makes her gasp.

She lets a frown fall on her face as her tsuguko stands next to her, her normal blank smile replaced with as she looks as her superior expressionless.

"Is that so..?" She frowns, "Rengoku..."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Another crow with a pink and green headpiece flew up to the love hashira who sat under the shade of an umbrella.

She gasps as the crow tells her the news, her hand flying up to cover her mouth.

Her eyes were wide as she stared at the crow in shock.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A crow caws as it flys next to the mist hashira which walked through a bamboo forest.

It's owners face stayed expressionless, eyes clouded as normal.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The sound hashira sits utop the roof, eyes narrowed in anger as the crow told him the news.

"So, even Rengoku couldn't beat an upper rank demon?"

The hashira frowns, eyes narrowing as he glares down at the empty roof across from him.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The serpent hashira stood on a roof, the snake wrapped around his neck looking down at the crow.

The wind blows his hair as he looks off at the land infront of him with anger.

"I don't believe it."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The stone hashira sits on a wooden log, a lower ranked demon slayer with scars covering his face stood next to him.

The hashira moves his hands into a praying position.

"Namu amida butsu.."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The wind hashira stood in a training field, sword clutched in his hands as the crow tell him the news.

"I'll exterminate those repulsive demons!" He declares, gritting his teeth.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The water hashira excited his estate, his crow flying down and landing on his shoulder.

The crow caws at him the news as dull blue eyes widen momentarily.

"I see.."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

TASHIO SECRETS

— Taishio secrets is canceled for today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 1K 20
─── &. For a star to be born, there is one thing that must happen: a gaseous nebula must collapse. So collapse. Crumble. This is not your destructi...
99.1K 1.6K 34
The cover art isnt mine! μŠ€λƒ…- Snap First story!! When Shinobu Kochou, Insect Hashira decides to pull a prank on Giyu Tomioka, Water Hashira, things ta...
72K 2.4K 62
A story about how two friends fall into a peaceful lake. What seemed like a simple accident turns into a complete nightmare when they realised that t...
269K 5.8K 34
During a full moon night, Kokushibo was going around, looking for people to eat, when he heard the cries of a baby. He searched around for the baby...