๐“๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ณ๐ฎ ||๐Š.๐...

By CENTAURIBXBE

-๐๐Š๐ƒ๐Š ๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐†๐€๐•๐„๐‘๐’๐„- ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ. ๐ˆ๐ณ๐ฎ๐ค๐ฎ ๐Œ๐ข๐๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ฒ๐š ๐ค๐ง๐ž๏ฟฝ... More

II: Beach Glow
III: Three's a Crowd
IV: Back to You
V: Escaped His Grasp
VI: Outdo The Original
VII: Omega's Distraction
VIII: Damned to Ruins
IX: Dear Son-in-Law
X: Luster Green Eyes
XI: Past meets Present
XII: Found
XIII: Future Family
XIV: Sire & Dam
XV: No Fear
XVI: The illegitimate Pup
XVII: Heartless
XVIII: Omega's Declaration of War
XIX: Turn of Events
XX: Fault For Falling in Love
XI: To Shimizu

I: Promise Pup

1.6K 53 23
By CENTAURIBXBE

I: Promise Pup

Third POV
*1 Year and some months ago*

The abnormally off scent of milk and honey wafted in a pristine office.

Nephrite jade eyes stared down at the floor beneath them, nervous fingers tapped on their lap while the deafening ticks of the clock made their throat clamp up in nervousness.

Their leg began to bounce in anxiety and stress, when suddenly the door to the office opened up.

"Listen, I really didn't mean-," The omega only cut themself off when they realized it wasn't the person they were hoping for.

Rough luck.

"Silence." A sharp and dignified feminine voice spoke, holding up a hand that had French tips.

They walked into the room, holding a file and walking to go sit in the luxe seat behind the desk.

That sweet berry scent they carried left a strong sensation in the omega's nose, as their eyes worriedly followed the tracer.

A perfect, lint-less two piece black business suit with black red bottoms to match.

Small but still so noticeable pearls hung off their neck and earlobes.

This...

This is what the omega imagined what the word 'expensive' would look like if it took form as a woman.

The woman took her seat, a tan leather file placed in front of the both of them, opening it up to find two pieces of paper.

One was information on the omega while the other was a contract.

"I suppose you were expecting my son, weren't you?" She hummed, her crimson gaze sharp on his green ones, "You've called him multiple times so I figured I might as well let you know that his phone has been disabled because he's up in the mountains finding the right person to court."

The omega swallowed hard.

"I-I apologize for bothering you all and him it's just that I really need to speak to him about something..." The omega squeaked out, afraid to lose his lunch in front this decorous woman who was leagues ahead of him.

"Why? To let him know that you are 3 months pregnant with his child and he should take you in and wed you because it?" The woman muttered, not even hiding the disgust in her tone.

The omega looked up, "N-no! I only wanted to-,"

She held up her hand, picking up the paper that had his picture of it,

"Izuku Midoriya. Age 23. Currently working at our family owned strip club." she read out loud, "You live in an apartment, your father was a no-show, your mother was a drug abuser and you've been in and out of foster care more times than I care to read."

Her eyes narrowed in disgust at Izuku.

Why in the world her son and heir apparent to the family business would bother to pay attention to this ordinary omega was beyond her.

She rubbed her temples, grumbling to herself, "I let him have his fun and he gets the lifelong screw up pregnant; what am I gonna do to this boy...?"

She slapped the paper back to the table.

"Yknow, one part of me wants to see you wiped away, but the other can't help but pity you." She shrugged, falling onto the backrest of her seat.

"I'm sorry." Izuku bowed his head, his hands scaling to his stomach, "All those times I tried calling was to tell him and ask what he wanted me to do, but,"

"I actually want to keep this child, with or without his help."

Mitsuki eyed Izuku in contempt.

"Of course." She chuckled to herself, "Did I not say you were a complete screw up?"

"My son isn't going to help you and quite frankly I don't really care what you do with that future screwup inside you."

Her hands reached forward and brushed the contract towards Izuku.

"I merely had you come because I don't want this 'incident' to prohibit my son from reaching his full potential."

Telling Izuku to pick up a pen and sign on the two dotted lines that officially stated that he agreed to never tell her son he has a child otherwise so long as Mitsuki was still alive she'd see to it that Izuku would gravely regret doing so.

"Sign the dotted lines and one of our drivers will drive you back to your shabby little apartment." She waved her hand, standing up and heading to the door.

"Honestly, to ensure that you don't breach that contract, I suggest you scrounge whatever money you can get and get the hell out of Japan. It truly wouldn't be difficult for me to get rid of a whore who couldn't keep his legs shut." She finalized before Izuku heard a loud slam.

She was gone.

And those deafening ticks were back.

He signed his name, inhaling hard as his throat seemed to clamp up.

To say he felt humiliated and degraded among other things wouldn't have done a justice to describe how he felt.

Honestly though, what was he expecting?

Open arms and a welcoming family?

'So stupid..' He thought to himself, not blinking all the way because if he did, tears would fall and stain his ordinary face.

To think, her son had only called him for one private lap dance and that somehow equated to fucking.

Izuku didn't know what he was thinking.

He just couldn't help but give into the craving of being wanted.

Of being held and being told that he was pretty.

He was always told he'd never amount to anything and he'd be better off dead, even as a child.

Now that he thought about it, there was no way her son said that to him besides the heat of the moment.

Izuku was a stripper whore and her son was just looking to get his dick wet.

That's all it was between them.

He placed the contract back into the folder before getting up and heading out into the hallway where the same driver that brought him here was to take him back.

The car ride was silent, or silent enough as Izuku struggled not to outright sob in the backseat.

Her son came from a wealthy and albeit most likely dangerous and powerful family.

Someone like Izuku stood no chance with someone like him anyways.

When he got home, he ran to his bathroom, puking hard as tears streaked his face.

"Stupid. Stupid Izuku. So stupid-!" He exclaimed, feeling like he was about to heave a lung.

The cold tile of the bathroom seemed to sizzle his skin, as he wiped his mouth with his sleeve and flushed the toilet.

He rinsed his mouth and the second he looked at himself in a mirror.

He couldn't face Katsuki again.

Never again.

He walked back to his bedroom and underneath his nightstand was a shoe box filled with cash ranging from ones to hundreds.

He had to leave Japan.

He'd only return back to his home country when he knew it was safe, or just until he gave birth.

It'd take a week or two of extra overtime but he would get out of here, and would head to a secluded state in the U.S where he could keep a low profile.

He was going to raise this pup all by himself.

'This child...' Izuku would tell himself over and over again.

'This child will never know pain like he did.'

That was a promise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

980K 38.7K 23
โ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฏ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐žโž ๐ญ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ข ๐š๐ฆ...
48.6K 1.5K 18
๐š‚๐šŠ๐š’๐š”๐š’ ๐™บ๐šž๐šœ๐šž๐š˜, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š–๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐š‘๐š’๐š– ๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐™ผ๐™ท๐™ฐ. ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š”๐š’ ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š—๐šŠ; ๐šŠ ๐š๐š’๐š–๐š’๐š, ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š ๐š™๐šœ๐šข๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’...
38.5K 1.4K 20
***17 + or viewer discretion please*** (Book 3-) ๐ˆ๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ง ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค. ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š...
11.5K 550 12
***๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• + ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž*** ๐Š๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ. ๐€ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...