MTL_Fight For Harmony After D...

By bellyduck_02

Offline purposes only. I do not own the story, plot, characters, nor translation. Credits rightfully belong t... More

BEFORE YOU READ
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70

71-82 [END]

604 22 1
By bellyduck_02

Chapter 71 Chapter 71

079 was obliterated because of a mistake? Spend the remaining "short" time?

What's the meaning.

Ai Xiaoyu's heart was beating violently, and the quiet night had become restless because of the interruption of uninvited guests.

She tried to speculate on these creepy-sounding words, "kill."

"What is'obliteration'? What mistake did 079 make?"

Obviously No. 079 has always been the cunning system that keeps cheating her.

080 said without emotion: "079 concealed facts, lied to superiors, violated the rules of the system, and will be punished by the main space."

Ai Xiaoyu asked her again what facts she had concealed, 080 kept her mouth silent, and determined not to waste her tongue to say one more word.

When Ai Xiaoyu knew that there was no result after asking, after calming down, 080 then said the purpose and mission of its trip: "Host, you shouldn't worry about 079 now, you should worry about yourself first. The main space has detected this. The direction of the world plot has deviated too much from the original, and it has changed the direction of the world. If it weren't for 079 to keep it secret, you would have been obliterated."

Only then did Ai Xiaoyu know that the previous version 2.0 of the "Crossing Books for Love" system was not actually an evolutionary upgrade of the system, but that the system violated the rules of the main space and allowed the plot to deviate without authorization.

If it weren't for the system... I'm afraid she would have been discovered by the main space long ago, and her disobedient tool person would have been wiped out.

080 continued: "Within one week, the main space will close the world line, let the plot return to the track, and... obliterate your biggest bug, the wrong parameter-female partner Ai Xiaoyu."

It's a last resort choice to consolidate the world line. The later supporting actors and cannon fodder in the original book now have no connection with the heroine. Once they follow the existing plot, they simply cannot appear in the plot. middle.

So the main space forced those things to happen in advance-vegetative, death, resignation, car accident...

As for the female partner Ai Xiaoyu, her ending is a car accident.

The home is broken, and the home is broken by her, but as long as the main space thinks, the car and the drunk driver will be a matter of minutes.

Ai Xiaoyu suddenly remembered that she walked out of the school gate and almost hit the car at night, and suddenly felt cold and sweaty.

After 080 finished speaking, he stopped talking, and the room fell into silence again. When Jing Nianxun closed her eyes and talked to the system, she had already brought the aromatherapy, the faint scent of camellia would make people feel at ease in normal times, and soon fell asleep.

But now Ai Xiaoyu is not sleepy with his eyes open.

Unable to call the system anymore, Ai Xiaoyu opened the entropy page by himself. The entropy value has now increased to 9400, which is about 600 to full value.

And full value can make a wish.

079 once explained to her that entropy is an established rule of the world, and it is something that cannot be changed in the main space. The system as the actual manipulator can only weigh more or less, and the meaning of entropy itself is eternal.

This means that even if 079 is no longer there, she can still satisfy her wish when the entropy increases to 10000.

Any wish is fine.

perhaps......

Ai Xiaoyu suddenly understood what the system meant for her to increase her entropy quickly, because she knew she would leave soon, so she wanted to make the entropy reach its full value as soon as possible?

In this case, entropy as a tool may be her turning point this time.

You have to let the entropy reach its full value before the accident.

Thinking of this, Ai Xiaoyu immediately got up from the bed and knocked on Jing Nianxun's door.

Jing Nianxun opened the door sleepily and asked, "What's wrong?"

Ai Xiaoyu was very domineering and could not resist saying: "I will sleep with you this week."

She expressed a lot of things: "I feel safe when I am with you", "Only when I sleep in the same bed with you can I feel at ease", "I can have nightmares by myself", "I am weak and helpless".

Although Jing Nianxun felt puzzled, he still let her in.

When the weak and helpless Ai Xiaoyu was lying on the small and squeezed bed, she really felt a sense of security. After all, although her ending was a car accident, this car accident must be in line with common sense. In a world where I can believe in natural science without any abilities, it is impossible for a car to fly up to the second-floor window and hit her to death on their bed.

Besides, there is a heroine next to him. At this moment, the protagonist's aura is reflected. As long as Ai Xiaoyu follows Jing Nianxun, there will be no two car accidents at the same time.

So the next day, Ai Xiaoyu dared to go to school with Jing Nianxun in the driver's car. The road was quite safe and stable, and the car next to him did not suddenly go crazy and crash.

However, she asked the driver to stop at the school gate this time, and ran to the school as soon as she got out of the car.

There are many students in the school, and the teachers' cars have special passages, so Ai Xiaoyu is also very relieved. As long as she doesn't go on the road or pass through places with a lot of cars this week, she will be able to survive for a while.

Today, Bo Mingzhou did not come to school. Many other students had seen the news of Bo Chunlin's death, and they all gathered together and exclaimed.

"I originally envied Bai Mingzhou, I envied him when he was born with a golden key, but now his father is dead and the family is fighting again, but he is still just a child... alas..."

"How come there are so many things these days, it seems that a person with a very high position in a company jumped off the building the day before yesterday, just last night several times."

"Yeah, yeah, I feel a little scary, as if some power is controlling us..."

Ai Xiaoyu listened attentively to their discussion, did not speak, but her expression became more serious, still revealing that she was struggling with this matter.

Jing Nianxun noticed her reaction and persuaded, "God's will is hard to violate. We can only cherish the moment and be ourselves."

Ai Xiaoyu thought silently: If God's will is inevitable, then she wouldn't be dead.

During class, another classmate accidentally inserted a pen into his finger. The tip of the pen was unexpectedly sharp. He yelled and ran out of the classroom to the hospital. There was a blood stain on the book spread out on the table.

This classmate was one of the people who bullied the heroine in the original book. Later he became a pianist. When the heroine was seeking revenge, he was pricked by his finger...

Ai Xiaoyu covered her ears to block the screams of other classmates, repeating a thought in her heart: too terrible, terrible. Thanks to her change of the heroine, Jing Nianxun returned to a kind and gentle person, otherwise she would probably be treated like this in the future.

In the next week, everyone was frightened and frightened. There were even rumors in the class that there were ghosts lingering in the class, otherwise it would be impossible for so many people to be injured.

First, some people got their fingers punctured, they were hit by flower pots upstairs when they walked on the road, and some people choked on drinking water for a long time.

And the person who was choked by the water was finally caught in the water while swimming and drowned alive...

An atmosphere of horror spreads throughout the class. They may fall and knock their teeth on the road at any time, or slip on the ground and scratch their skin in the rain.

Some even brought talisman paper to exorcise ghosts.

Ai Xiaoyu thought to herself that this time the main space also paid a lot of money in order to engage her, which interfered with so many plots, and even did not hesitate to make some absurd and unreasonable phenomena appear here. At the risk of being discovered to be the influence of external forces, the main space can be said to be exhausting.

But it is possible to fall on the road. A car accident does not mean that it can happen if you want it to happen. For Ai Xiaoyu, who had not crossed the road for several days, there was no danger for the time being.

The last day of the week, Sunday.

When Ai Xiaoyu got up in the morning, she found a patter of light rain outside. This rain made her go back to school in a daze when she went to school with Jing Nianxun for the first time. It was also raining at the time. Jing Nianxun took the bus to go to school. , I got all wet.

Because it was the last day, Ai Xiaoyu was always afraid of accidents, and did not fall asleep after waking up. After washing and going downstairs early, Jing Nianxun was already eating breakfast.

In the restaurant on the first floor, Jing Nianxun, Ding Chengying and the nanny were all present, and Ai Guohua went to the company branch. But something seems to be missing...

Ai Xiaoyu looked at the door. In the past, drivers would stand there early, waiting for them to eat and send them to school. But today the door is still locked and there is no one.

Ding Chengying forked a piece of poached egg, and said smoothly: "By the way, Xiao Liu asked for leave today, saying that he had collided with someone when he went back last night and the car door was squeezed."

Ai Xiaoyu was startled and asked, "Is the others okay?"

Ding Chengying said: "It's okay, but his mentality is a little unstable. He has never collided with anyone after driving a car for more than 20 years. This should be a review of himself."

Ai Xiaoyu: "..."

The old driver who has been driving for more than 20 years has been exhausted. Sorry, sorry.

If it's just that the car breaks down, you can change another one; but Ding Chengying has said that the driver will truly reflect on it deeply. If her mentality becomes unstable, it is not impossible to send her away.

After they finished their breakfast, Jing Nianxun picked up his schoolbag and said, "Let's take a taxi."

Ai Xiaoyu was silent for a while, and quickly waved: "No way, no way! There are always accidents on the road recently, and taking a taxi is too dangerous."

What if the driver's mentality is more unstable than their dedicated driver, what if he hit Ai Xiaoyu directly when he comes? It's all bad.

Ai Xiaoyu turned his gaze to Ding Chengying. Although Ding Chengying doesn't usually go on the road, at least he will not drive into Ai Xiaoyu, otherwise it would be contrary to common sense.

Ding Chengying was puzzled by what she saw, and said, "What's the matter? I met someone after an appointment for half an hour. I will discuss the order I took as a designer on the Internet."

"It's all right, you go quickly."

Ding Chengying didn't work either, Ai Xiaoyu thought over and over again, and finally decided to take the bus. When they go out and walk a section along the sidewalk, there is a bus stop sign. They don't need to walk across the road, and they don't need to walk as much as a bus reaches the school gate.

With so many people on the bus, Jing Nianxun is on the bus again, so she can't cause a large-scale car accident with the hostess, right? The protagonist halo will certainly not allow it.

After Ai Xiaoyu made the decision, he and Jing Nianxun said, "Go take the bus, it's low-carbon, environmentally friendly and saves money."

They went out, and Ai Xiaoyu walked carefully to the bus stop sign along a row of shops on the side of the road.

Chapter 72-72

Nothing happened until they got into the bus. The bus drove smoothly and they sat in the back row and looked out the window.

Outside the window, two rows of trees fell backwards, and pedestrians hurried on the road... When halfway through the drive, the bus suddenly bumped, and accompanied by a huge rumbling, the bus stopped by the side of the road.

And half way to school.

"The car broke down?" There was a sudden uproar on the bus. People stretched their heads to look at the driver's position. Many white-collar workers rushing to work stomped their feet angrily.

"It's about to deduct wages again! What kind of bad luck is this, how can it be so good that this car is broken?"

Ai Xiaoyu who brought bad luck: "..."

The car broke down and they had to get off. Fortunately, this place is not far from the nearest bus stop, so you can still avoid being late when you catch the next bus.

But it means to walk a certain distance, including crossing an intersection.

Dangerous...

From the moment the bus stopped, Ai Xiaoyu began to feel restless. She quickly stood up and sat down again, looking at the more and more vehicles on the road because it was working hours, frowning deeper and deeper.

Jing Nianxun only thought she was afraid of being late, and comforted: "It's okay, it's still early, and one won't be late."

Ai Xiaoyu: ...Why is she worried about being late, is she afraid that she won't be able to get to school at all?

The driver apologized to all passengers and explained that they would pay compensation. The passengers then got off the bus and rushed to the next bus stop.

There were only two of them left in the car, and Ai Xiaoyu had to leave if he didn't want to go down. She took the initiative to hold Jing Nianxun's hand, and muttered silently, "Will the heroine give me half of the halo, no, a quarter is enough", and then got out of the car.

A small motorbike flew past in front of him, at a fast speed like a line. Ai Xiaoyu looked uncomfortable, stepped back, and rushed to the sidewalk when there was no one at all.

There were naturally no vehicles to drive off the sidewalk, and there were not so many drunk people early in the morning. Ai Xiaoyu was a little relieved, only to notice that the palm of her hand holding Jing Nianxun was all sweaty.

Jing Nianxun asked seriously, "What the hell is going on with you? Why are you so nervous?"

Ai Xiaoyu took a long breath and said, "It's okay. Um...I love you."

Jing Nianxun: "..."

What's wrong with this man.

Suddenly saying "I love you", it's like going to life and death. But they are obviously just going to school now?

Is it because I took the exam yesterday and the results will be announced today? But don't they take exams every day? New results come out every day.

Jing Nianxun couldn't figure out what Ai Xiaoyu was nervous about. But the nervousness was real again, and she held her hand tighter.

When crossing the road, Ai Xiaoyu was thinking, as long as she arrives at the school safely this time, she will live in the school tonight and will come out tomorrow. After a week, she was safe.

Until the front of the car slowly approached, and when her eyes were dim, the only thought in her heart was which classmate's dormitory should be rubbed tonight...

-

Jing Nianxun was worried about Ai Xiaoyu's state, and obviously held her hand so nervously. When crossing the road, he just walked forward instead of looking at the car.

Although it was the green light, she felt nervous when she thought about Ai Xiaoyu almost being hit by a car that night a week ago.

The car on the right steadily stopped in front of the zebra crossing, 11 seconds before the green light went out.

And they were almost across the road, and Jing Nianxun's hand loosened a little.

But just when she felt a little loose, Ai Xiaoyu shook her hand abruptly and ran straight ahead.

At the same time, I don't know when a car suddenly appeared from the corner, and it was driving quickly toward this side!

No one noticed the car just now, and it seemed to appear with Ai Xiaoyu when she shook her hand away, as if it was expected to hit her at this time.

Only then did Jing Nianxun realize the weird place, as if an invisible force really controlled Ai Xiaoyu and made her seek her own death.

That's too late!

The car was fast, Ai Xiaoyu didn't pay attention to the side at all, and only ran to the front.

Jing Nianxun wanted to ran to hold her, but Ai Xiaoyu didn't know what was going on. The speed was astonishing. When Jing Nianxun chased her, the front of the car was already in front of her, and there was no intention to brake at all.

"boom!"

"His hiss—"

The car finally stopped, and the owner woke up like a lost soul, realizing that he was parked on the sidewalk, and the front of the car seemed to have hit something.

The green light still stays on the number "4".

There was a car accident.

The car owner was undecided, and got out of the car to check the situation. Other passers-by also rushed to see the two girls lying on the ground.

A girl was pushed to the side of the car, only a little scratched on her knees. When she raised her head, her eyes were confused and she seemed to be crying, and then she turned her head to look behind her.

The other girl she looked at, lying sideways on the ground quietly, next to the front of the car, her legs twisted in an abnormal posture, she might have hurt her bones. But the girl's eyes were very calm, even though she was bleeding red under her body, she was still as peaceful as lying in a sea of ​​flowers.

"Xiaoxun!"

The girl next to her screamed frantically, rushed over and hugged her broken body.

More and more people were onlookers, shaking their heads secretly, and the owner of the car was being questioned by the traffic police.

After a few hours-

At the entrance of the emergency room of the hospital, Ai Xiaoyu was sitting on the waiting chair, burying his head in his knees, his shoulders trembling slightly.

Ding Chengying sat next to her and patted her back, her eyes were already swollen by half. "Little fish, it's going to be okay, you'll get better, don't cry. Your father will be back right away, and we will be reunited with a family of four, how nice it is."

Ai Xiaoyu didn't hear what she was talking about. When she looked at the three bold red characters of "Emergency Room", the fonts were getting blurry, not knowing whether it was because of her swollen eyes or something else.

"Drip, drip, drip."

There was a sound similar to an electrocardiogram in her mind. Ai Xiaoyu looked through the closed door of the rescue room and looked inside. The next second the sound was amplified several times, causing her to have a splitting headache.

"Dididi-detected signs of the heroine's life are disappearing -"

"Di——Detected signs of collapse in the space, and is about to cut the connection with the main space——"

"Please return to the main space for system 080."

The voice of the robot number 080 sounded: "Goodbye, host."

Ai Xiaoyu fainted at the door of the rescue room.

...

"drop,"

"drop,"

"drop,"

When she was conscious again, she found that she was not at the door of the rescue room or on the hospital bed, but in a familiar room.

"Dididi——"

There was still a ticking sound, she sat up eagerly and found that the source of the sound was the small alarm clock on the table next to her. The hour hand of the alarm clock points to 7 o'clock.

"Jingle Bell--"

Ai Xiaoyu snapped off the alarm clock, just like the four or five years he used to. There was no dust in the room, no cockroaches running around because of no one for a year, leftover bread from last night was still on her table, and clothes hangers were newly hung on.

Everything is familiar. After graduating from college, she rented this small room, turned off the alarm clock at 7 o'clock every day, went to buy a pancake, and then rushed to work by bus.

There was a mobile phone next to the alarm clock. Ai Xiaoyu took the mobile phone and found that it was the day when she was hit by a car and passed through a book.

What's the meaning?

There was a new message on the mobile phone, which was sent by the leader, saying that there is an important task for them not to be late for the meeting on time.

What's the meaning? She is--

Is she back to square one?

Ai Xiaoyu relied on muscle memory to dress and wash, and her tired face, thick dark circles and messy hair were photographed in the mirror, and there was a new acne on one cheek.

This is her original face. It belongs to Ai Yu, not the face of "Ai Xiaoyu".

She took her body back.

Everything was like a dream. Ai Xiaoyu went downstairs to buy pancakes, then waited for the bus, squeezed the bus, got off to the small company in the broken office building, slept secretly on the desk, drooped his eyes and listened to the leader's speech and dealt with it. New bills and complicated data, and then go home.

She should have been accustomed to life. Although she still has memories in her body, she is vaguely resisting it in her heart-shouldn't she sit in the classroom and listen to the class at this time?

The home shouldn't be lively, should there be hot meals at home?

She raised her eyes to see, shouldn't it be the familiar person?

Nearly two years after wearing the book, the changes brought to her by these two years are even greater than those in the previous ten years, making her a little fidgeting now.

She could not accept the return, could not accept the disappearance, could not accept the parting.

If someone tells her at this time that the so-called "wearing a book" is just a dream, a sequelae of reading too many novels, a dream with too many details for two years, then she will definitely choose to lie in bed and continue Have this dream, and then live in the dream forever.

She couldn't bear it.

She hadn't even seen Jing Nianxun the last time... When the car crashed, it was Jing Nianxun who pounced on her and pushed her aside, and then when she looked back, she only saw blood all over the floor.

She has debts, regrets, and endless love before she has time to say it.

Ai Xiaoyu left the class unconsciously, walking aimlessly on the road, although he was hungry, but didn't want to eat at all.

In a daze, she walked to the place where she had been before, between the cafe and the bookstore, and a little girl walked towards her.

The little girl was holding a gray rabbit in her hands, and the gray rabbit was silent with her long ears drooping.

Ai Xiaoyu's eyes widened when he saw the rabbit: That gray rabbit was the one that Jing Nianxun had!

She made the gray fluff, short tail, the little clothes and bow ties on her body, and the buttons were sewn up with stitches and stitches by herself.

The existence of the gray rabbit proves that those are not dreams! it is true!

Ai Xiaoyu ran to the little girl quickly, speaking incoherently with excitement. Unexpectedly, the little girl just threw the gray rabbit to the ground and ran quickly, and quickly mixed into the crowd.

The little girl was gone, Ai Xiaoyu picked up the gray rabbit and hugged the gray rabbit's two long ears tightly. This was the only proof of her existence as "Ai Xiaoyu".

Suddenly, not knowing if it was a hallucination, the gray rabbit's long ears trembled, and Ai Xiaoyu slapped him.

The gray rabbit made a familiar voice: "Host, you pressed my ears."

Chapter 73 Chapter 73

The gray rabbit's ears were quite big, and the fan was still hard, but Ai Xiaoyu didn't feel any pain, so he grabbed its ears.

The gray rabbit "hissed" and screamed in a low voice: "What are you doing! You bad host! Let go! Do you want to go back?"

Ai Xiaoyu only looked at it blankly: "You are... you are 079?"

The gray rabbit's voice is very similar to 079, to be precise, it is very similar to the voice of 079 before disappearing. Because in her memory, 079's voice has been changing, from a robot like 080 with no emotion, to the very soft and cute voice of a little human girl...

If 079 has a human figure, it is probably the little girl just now.

The gray rabbit stretched out his ears, his round eyes stared: "Well, I am 079."

Ai Xiaoyu was very happy, and the appearance of 079 let her know that everything had turned for the better, so she asked: "What the hell is going on now? Why did I come back suddenly? Is Jing Nianxun okay?"

The gray rabbit's ears turned and pointed towards home: "It's a long story. Go home first. You talk to yourself on the street and others will see you as crazy."

It turned out that people from the side could not hear the gray rabbit sound and could see it moving, but could only hear Ai Xiaoyu's non-stop talking. At this time, several people were frequently looking at this strange man who suddenly stopped on the road and was talking to himself. A little boy pointed to her and said to his mother: "Mom, blame auntie."

Ai Xiaoyu, known as the strange aunt, returned home with the strange rabbit, threw the rabbit on the bed, and began to torture him to extract a confession.

"Say it."

The gray rabbit raised his short legs, leaned against Ai Xiaoyu's pillow, and said, "There are too many questions, which one do you want to know first?"

Ai Xiaoyu felt that 079's attitude was too lazy, so she picked up the gray rabbit and trembled, and accused: "Why did you disappear suddenly? Did you know that the main space would intervene in the plot?"

The bunny's ears drooped, weakly said: "Hmm...mm. I already knew..."

"I knew you wouldn't tell me?"

Ai Xiaoyu is a little angry. After all, so many things have happened this week, not just herself and Jing Nianxun, but also many innocent people. Although these people have the same ending in the original book, she has lived in the book for so long, these are real people to her, she can't bear to watch the main space trample on human lives wantonly.

"I, I, I, you first listen to me!"

The gray rabbit was put down, fell on the bed, and explained: "It's like this. Well, I really knew this ending would happen a long time ago. Ai Xiaoyu, you and all the hosts I have brought are different. Many people What will they do when they get the script of the evil girl and the male partner? It's nothing more than avoiding the ooc, staying alive after dismissal, and dare not approach the protagonist at all. But you, you are different—"

The gray rabbit sighed.

"You changed the protagonist."

"The heroine Jing Nianxun is the core of this book. Other minor changes will not affect the direction of the whole plot, but you directly change the heroine's sexuality. The plot has a major deviation, and the main space will one day find out. All I can do is to delay as long as possible until your entropy is full. You can see how much your entropy is now?"

Ai Xiaoyu immediately searched the entropy page in his mind and found that the number had become "10000" unexpectedly.

Full value!

But did she remember that it was still 9400 before the incident?

"Don't doubt, it's full value. The moment the hostess blocked the car accident for you, she made up her mind to trade your life with her death, and she didn't hesitate. Do you remember? I said entropy before. The value calculation formula has changed. The closer you and the heroine are, the higher the entropy value will be. This is also something I can control as the actual operator. So in the end, the car accident paid for the full value."

079 explained the entropy value again.

"Entropy is the rule of the world, similar to the various laws of physics in the current world, it is not governed by the main space. And'full entropy can realize a wish' is a transaction between the main space and other spaces and worlds. , Which is equivalent to signing a contract and cannot breach the contract."

Ai Xiaoyu understood the general idea and asked happily, "So I can still choose a wish?"

The gray rabbit nodded.

"But you can't choose too much... for example, to become the god of this world and let the main space be destroyed. It's okay to let Jing Nianxun recover, but I suggest you say this even more--"

"Go back a week ago."

——

"Go back a week ago."

Ai Xiaoyu hugged the gray rabbit and said firmly.

Countless red numbers and decimal points flashed in her mind, as well as many incomprehensible codes and symbols. These fast-moving weird and strange things explained the rules of survival in this world.

[Entropy conversion succeeded]

[Congratulations on fulfilling your wish, I wish you a happy one]

Ai Xiaoyu felt that she was lying on a certain bed again. She closed her eyes and did not dare to move this time. Maybe it was the bed in her rental house, maybe it belonged to Ai's house, or maybe it belonged to the hospital... She was afraid that what she saw when she opened her eyes was not what she wanted.

"Wake up, host, go home."

The little furry hand was scratching her gently, and Ai Xiaoyu opened his eyes and saw the gray rabbit doll standing on the bed, looking at her face condescendingly.

Ai Xiaoyu also scratched the gray rabbit's ears, and suddenly saw the familiar ceiling, the pink-themed wallpaper and the game consoles piled up beside the bed, and he was relieved.

She has come back.

Back to Ai's house.

Ai Xiaoyu threw the rabbit away, ignoring the rabbit's tragic cry, and rushed to the next room, knocking on Jing Nianxun's door.

"What's the matter, it's only 5 o'clock, are you having nightmares again?"

Jing Nianxun opened the door, wearing a simple bear pajamas, looking at her sleepily.

Ai Xiaoyu flew into the room and hugged her: "Well, I have a nightmare. A very long nightmare."

Jing Nianxun felt a cool liquid dripping onto her neck, and quickly wiped the corners of Ai Xiaoyu's eyes, and said distressedly: "Why are you still crying? Everything is over."

The more Ai Xiaoyu thinks about it, the more sad she gets, lying on her shoulder crying and crying, "I...I dreamed of being separated from you..."

Jing Nianxun laughed, "Isn't I here? I live with you every day, how can I be separated? It's still early, be good, let's go to sleep, and have class later."

Ai Xiaoyu entered the room and closed the door smoothly, almost pinching the ears of the gray rabbit who was eavesdropping in the door.

The gray rabbit said:...md. Something ungrateful.

The door was closed, and it erected its ears at the door to eavesdrop on the movement for a while, nodded in satisfaction, and then swayed back with its short legs.

Now, a week ago, nothing happened.

Bo Changchun did not pass away, there was no infighting in the Bo family, and there were no vegetatives, resignations or jumped off buildings in major companies.

The class is preparing for the college entrance examination safely, and Bai Mingzhou continues to be his carefree snack food, sometimes worrying about his grades; there are no weird rumors on campus, everything is quiet.

Jing Nianxun also did not appear at the scene of the car accident, was not sent to the rescue room, and did not rescue anyone who was crying outside.

It's just that she can occasionally see the gray rabbit moving on the bed, and can hear strange purring when she falls asleep. Later, Ai Xiaoyu took the gray rabbit away and said that he would return it to her after the college entrance examination.

? ? ? She only regarded Ai Xiaoyu as having a nightmare, and she needed to hold a doll like a child to fall asleep.

There is only one month left before the college entrance examination, and everyone is in the final sprint.

The wisteria flowers in the school are blooming beautifully, full of reading corridors and small pavilions, spreading along the wooden shelves and pillars all the way. Purple flower buds hang down from the wooden frame like small lanterns, and the fragrance spreads to the students who are reading and endorsing under the wisteria flowers.

As a school landscape, this promenade is connected to a small lake, surrounded by flowers of various colors, and each season presents different colors of scenery. Now is the time when the wisteria flowers are in full bloom. The students came to read and endorse under the promenade.

Ai Xiaoyu is also willing to come here. Compared with the boring classrooms and the noisy and chaotic corridors, the fragrance of flowers here makes people feel more relaxed and happy.

So every afternoon, school is over, and there are about two hours of free time between self-study in the evening. During these two hours, they will spend about half an hour to an hour here to endorse.

There are small wooden chairs on the promenade. It is not long. It is just right for two people to sit together. Most of the time they are endorsing and chatting casually.

There are school leaders to inspect. Passing by the Wisteria Flower Corridor, he akimbo to inspect what the students are doing.

"You two, what are you doing? If you want to endorse, just memorize it, you're almost kissing!"

The leader blew his beard and stared at a young couple, and the man and the woman separated a little while holding a book to cover their faces.

The other students laughed for a while and then quieted down.

Ai Xiaoyu looked at the squeaky little couple. After the leader left, they stood together again. The girl pouted and complained to the boy.

This is indeed a good place to talk about love...

If it weren't for the college entrance examination coming soon and Hualang was occupied by endorsed students, there would have been couples of young couples coming here to sneak up on me and me.

Ai Xiaoyu looked around and didn't see the leader. He turned to put the book on his hand in front of Jing Nianxun, and said in a low voice, "Ask you a question."

"Yeah." Jing Nianxun followed the direction of her finger and looked down carefully, "Where can't it?"

"Here," Ai Xiaoyu pressed her finger against her lower lip, and in Jing Nianxun's astonished gaze, she quickly bowed her head and kissed her, covering the faces of the two with an open book.

However, the movement can still be seen naturally, and the little couple over there murmured a few times in shock, and left the wisteria corridor.

Ai Xiaoyu took the book back and said nonchalantly: "Learned, thank you."

Jing Nianxun: "..."

So shameless.

"Don't sleep with me tonight." Jing Nianxun raised his eyes, rolled his eyes slightly, and warned.

"That won't work." Ai Xiaoyu was reluctant, and coaxed softly, "I will have nightmares, I'm afraid. I have to hold you to fall asleep."

Jing Nianxun used the book to cover her flushed face, staring at the same line of text for a long time, and said, "Didn't you already hug the gray rabbit? Don't you want to sleep with it?"

Jing Nianxun didn't know that its gray rabbit had been occupied by 079 and became a rabbit spirit, but Ai Xiaoyu had been said by 079 countless times. As long as Ai Xiaoyu lay on the bed, he would begin to press on the rabbit's short legs, short hands and rabbit ears. Every time he wakes up, he can see the gray rabbit fan its face frantically with its ears or look at her sadly.

Ai Xiaoyu thought for a while and said, "Your rabbit said it wants a rabbit to sleep. It doesn't like me."

Jing Nian hummed twice: "I don't like you either. Sleeping is too bad."

"But I like you," Ai Xiaoyu blinked, "Do you have the heart to watch me have nightmares, and wake up alone when you fall asleep alone, will you still be slapped by your bunny ears?"

Chapter 74-74

Ding Chengying has always had the habit of going to bed early. She puts on a sleeping mask every time and then goes to bed listening to soothing music. It is said that this helps to maintain her face.

And because she doesn't go to work on weekdays, at most she plays with some designer friends online, so she usually wakes up late in the morning.

When she got up, Ai Xiaoyu and Jing Nianxun had already finished their dinner and went to school early.

This morning she was awakened by a sound, like the sound of something collapsing from Ai Xiaoyu's room. Ding Chengying didn't know what Ai Xiaoyu was doing early in the morning, and wanted to teach her a lesson, but opened the door and found that there was no one in the room.

Only the cookie box falling from the table and a gray rabbit doll pretending to be dead on the floor.

Ding Chengying recognized that this rabbit doll was left by Jing Nianxun's mother, and Jing Nianxun has always paid special attention to it. Why did Jing Nianxun's things appear on Ai Xiaoyu's bed?

Where did the voice just come from?

It's not time to go to school, how about Ai Xiaoyu?

Ding Chengying was full of doubts, picked up the rabbit's ears at will, picked it up, and walked out of Ai Xiaoyu's room.

Turning his head, I saw Ai Xiaoyu with loose hair and a look of awake. The pajamas she wore were still loosely showing one of her shoulders.

Ai Xiaoyu muttered: "079...what are you doing..."

In a blink of an eye she saw her dear mother standing in front of her room carrying a rabbit doll.

Ai Xiaoyu and Gray Rabbit stared at each other with big eyes.

Ai Xiaoyu: "...?"

The small round eyes of the gray rabbit turned in a circle, and bowed his head very conspicuously. It won't admit that it just knocked over the box just to steal the biscuits, so it woke Ding Chengying.

Ding Chengying didn't notice the rabbit's weird movements, but stared at Ai Xiaoyu with a look of surprise, and confirmed that the door behind her was from Jing Nianxun's room.

Jing Nianxun also happened to walk out of the door, put his hand on Ai Xiaoyu's shoulder habitually, and asked lazily: "What's the matter?"

Three pairs of eyes and a pair of rabbit eyes stared at each other.

An hour later, in the living room on the first floor, Ding Chengying sat on the sofa and looked at the two people standing in front of him.

The culprit, the gray rabbit, was thrown at the corner of the sofa, with one ear tucked in the slit of the sofa, and his eyes stared at the ceiling.

"Go ahead, what's the matter?"

After a long time, Ding Chengying finally spoke.

Jing Nianxun said first, "Auntie, Ai Xiaoyu and I don't have that kind of relationship. It's just that she had a nightmare last night, so I was a little scared and wanted me to be with her."

Ding Chengying asked back: "It's just that? How do you explain that several of her clothes are with you, but your things are on her bed? Normally, even if you are a sister, do you still hug and hug you all day? Say it's AO, don't you know how to avoid suspicion?"

Jing Nianxun still wanted to explain, but Ai Xiaoyu grabbed her hand, blocked her behind her under Ding Chengying's nose, and looked straight at Ding Chengying: "Mom, we are indeed together. It is all my initiative. You Blame it on me."

Ding Chengying stared at the tightly held hands and asked: "When did it start?"

"...About half a year ago."

It was Jing Nianxun who said "I like you" to her half a year ago, and Ai Xiaoyu decided to stay, but in fact they really started. It seems that it has been a long, long time ago. The relationship has gradually heated up in the company, and everything seems to be It's a matter of course.

Ding Chengying was lost in thought, and the more he thought about it, the more angry.

She was still happy for the good relationship between this good pair of sisters. Xiaoxun is a well-behaved and sensible child, and she can also urge Ai Xiaoyu to study. The two stayed together very well.

But now tell her that these two people are not sisters, but lovers...

Although it looks... it looks like a little match?

But, but, it's so surprising!

Ding Chengying suddenly knew about this and couldn't bear it.

Ai Xiaoyu continued to say: "Mom, if you want to punish me, you can punish me, let Jingnian find it, you can kneel on the durian washboard."

Ding Chengying rubbed her eyebrows, "What am I punishing you for?"

Ai Xiaoyu wondered: "Punish us to fall in love? Puppy love? Keep it from you? Shouldn't I be with Xiaoxun?"

But when she thought about it, she seemed to be no big deal. Speaking of premature love, Ding Chengying sent Jing Nianxun to a blind date before. As for telling Ding Chengying, no one at this age would tell his parents about dating!

She and Jing Nianxun are not in a shameless relationship, AO matches, they are the most natural-made pair.

"Okay, get me up and go to school." Ding Chengying said, "You are about to take the college entrance examination, I won't say much, I will treat you after the college entrance examination is over."

Ding Chengying let them go to school, Jing Nianxun went to get their schoolbags, Ai Xiaoyu stood by the door wearing shoes, Ding Chengying glanced at her again and said, "Also, don't move Xiaoxun with your feet now. Temporary marks will not work. ."

Ai Xiaoyu weakly said: "...has been, has been marked."

Ding Chengying picked up the slippers on the side and drew it on her. Ai Xiaoyu leaned sideways and ran out quickly carrying the shoes that he hadn't worn yet.

When I went out, I was at peace. Ding Chengying couldn't catch up with the school to beat her, and it was impossible to say anything about her immediately after the college entrance examination.

Ai Xiaoyu felt that Ding Chengying was probably shocked...

After all, for Ding Chengying, suddenly knowing that the two children he raised have been together for half a year, which is indeed a bit difficult to accept.

fine! It's all a matter of time, and it's always acceptable.

They are both wishful thinking, and Ding Chengying doesn't hate any of them either.

After returning home that night, Ding Chengying became calmer, thinking about cooking for them as usual, and then urging them to sleep.

However, this time Ai Xiaoyu was ordered not to sneak into the next room and could only sleep alone.

"Are you an alpha! What are you afraid of? Do you have any responsibility? I'm afraid of going downstairs again!"

Ding Chengying pretended to be angry.

Ai Xiaoyu immediately hugged her head and rushed to behind her door, closed the door and opened it again, revealing half of his head and begging in a low voice, "Mom, don't tell Dad for now."

Ding Chengying didn't respond, he probably acquiesced.

Ai Xiaoyu returned to the room and closed the door. In a blink of an eye he saw the gray rabbit lying on his bed with his short legs and stealing potato chips.

"079!"

Ai Xiaoyu picked up her bunny ears angrily and cursed: "You are still embarrassed to eat potato chips! It was you who caused the damage!"

The gray rabbit kicked up his short legs, struggling to escape from Ai Xiaoyu. It yelled, "Didn't I help you! Anyway, you have to know sooner or later, you have to be a bit responsible as an A, and hiding it is a real A."

"Fuck you."

Ai Xiaoyu kicked the rabbit out of the bed, and the rabbit struggled from the ground sadly, drew back to the wall and continued to eat its potato chips.

Ai Xiaoyu was lying on the bed in deep thought.

She was thinking about waiting for college or university graduation before confessing to Ding Chengying and Ai Guohua. After all, she and Jing Nianxun are not like other young couples who are in love. They have always lived together, even if they are not biological, but they have always regarded each other as family members.

Ai Guohua and Ding Chengying have also regarded Jing Nianxun as family members.

Maybe they once thought about finding something for themselves and Jingnian, forming two new families, holding a few grandchildren...

Now this change, I don't know if they can accept it.

But whether she accepts it or not, she and Jing Nianxun will definitely not be separated.

The college entrance examination is getting closer and closer. Everyone puts their minds away. Even the students who were not learning and skillful in the past want to watch more, fortunately, they can get a little more points in the examination room.

The countdown card in front of the classroom changed from 30 to 15 and then to 10 and 7, as if the number of heads up decreased unconsciously every time.

Time cannot be grasped, the only thing that can be done is to cherish, cherish time and the people who swim in the long river of time.

There are still three days before the college entrance examination. The school has a holiday to let them go back to adjust their work schedule and mentality, and then go directly to the examination room. When they left, Lao Zhang stood in front of the door of the classroom, watching the departure of one person after another.

"Xiao Cai, calm down, don't cry."

"Guoguo, you must check the answer when you are done, you are just too careless."

"Da Ke, don't be arrogant, just calm down."

...

Lao Zhang is very familiar with each of the students he has taken for two years. He sees that everyone changes and grows day by day, has various problems, overcomes or persists persistently. Everything is well known.

However, he can only accompany here. Passengers should get off when the bus arrives. All he can do is a blessing and wish everyone a better scenery on the next journey.

"Ai Xiaoyu, you are a child who can always bring surprises and surprises to others, and hope that this time we can see you who are more complete and complete."

After Lao Zhang finished speaking, Ai Xiaoyu bowed to him and strode out of the classroom.

"Jing Nianxun, you have always been a very hard-working and excellent child. Believe in yourself, you will definitely gain something!"

Jing Nianxun smiled and said "thank you".

The bustling crowd outside the classroom, the trees, flowers, and ponds on the campus, and the examination papers all gradually disappeared, getting further and further away from them. The scenery went back, and they finally left the high school campus.

Ai Guohua came back three days after the college entrance examination and said that he would personally send them to the examination room every day. The TV didn't dare to turn on, for fear of causing them to be noisy. When making calls, I went to the study and closed the door to prevent the sound from going out.

Ding Chengying fulfilled her promise and made a healthy meal that at least looked delicious. The family gathered around the table, not talking about scores and exams, but only about the future.

"Your mother and I have the same opinion. No matter what the exam is, you can go to which city you want to go to, and any school you want to study in any major, as long as you are happy."

Substitute boiled water for wine, and the wine glasses collided.

"Come on for the college entrance examination!"

The two girls shouted in unison, their voices firm and loud.

Chapter 75-75

On the day of the college entrance examination, Ai Xiaoyu got up an hour earlier than usual, and she woke up naturally. She looked at the alarm clock and it was only five o'clock.

I didn't sleep well last night. After all, today is the college entrance examination, it is a special day.

The second college entrance examination she took!

The first failure of the college entrance examination is still stamped in my mind, thrown into another world with the past 26 years of life. Now she emptied her mind and went to a completely new life with another identity.

Although he woke up very early and did not fall asleep later, Ai Xiaoyu was very energetic. She got out of bed early and held the small card made by Jing Nianxun to consolidate the last impression.

Although these have been well-known by the melons she carried, she still wanted to fight to the last second before playing with a normal heart, holding the handwritten small card as if she had endless power.

Jing Nianxun also got up and went to have breakfast downstairs. Ai Xiaoyu put down the card and went with her. Ding Chengying and Ai Guohua actually got up earlier than they did, and they were already waiting at the dining table.

"Eat slowly, don't worry, it's still early."

In order to show the importance of the college entrance examination, or to assume the responsibilities of his father, Ai Guohua personally drove them to the examination room.

Outside the examination room, Jing Nianxun and Ai Xiaoyu entered the teaching building together.

Their classrooms are not far away. When they parted at the entrance of the stairs, they shook hands and gave each other encouragement and blessings.

Three years is two years for Ai Xiaoyu. The countless questions of the paper accumulated in the two years are now integrated into just two hours.

Nothing special, just made another paper as usual, checked the revisions, filled in the answers, and finally got stuck before the bell rings.

When he walked out of the examination room, Ai Xiaoyu was still in a daze: So even if he has finished one test?

This is especially true for the next few exams.

The two days passed quickly, even easier than the previous model exams for the joint entrance exam. At least I didn't have to study late at night, and I didn't have homework when I returned.

Time flies. After the last exam, Ai Xiaoyu walked to the door of Jing Nianxun's classroom and said to himself: "It's over?"

Jing Nianxun smiled and said, "It's over. It's also a new beginning."

"Oh."

Ai Xiaoyu hadn't recovered yet. When she scratched her hair and saw other people cheering and hugging, tearing test papers and throwing school bags, she finally understood that she was going to graduate.

"finish exam!"

The reflection arc was two meters long, and Ai Xiaoyu hugged Jing Nianxun's neck like a bear, and stuck it to her body like a sloth.

"Go down, pay attention to the image."

Jing Nianxun smiled helplessly, but did not push Ai Xiaoyu away, rubbed her hair gently, and hugged her.

After leaving the school gate, Ai Guohua and Ding Chengying dared not speak. They kept seeing them in a good mood. They exhaled and said, "Congratulations! Go back and have fun!"

Of course it will be fun. Ai Xiaoyu, who has been confiscated for two months with game consoles and computers, and uninstalled many games, said that she missed her partner very much. And those liberal arts books can also be torn!

No need to endorse anymore!

After getting in the car, Ai Xiaoyu hummed all the way, and even started planning with Jing Nianxun what to do during this long vacation.

Traveling is definitely a must... You can go to the beach, blowing the sea breeze, picking up shells and stepping on the sand. You can also play various games in this city, do handmade scripts, kill cats, rabbits, ducks, and alpaca...

Ai Xiaoyu had a feeling that he was about to spend his honeymoon, well, if it were not for Ai Guohua and Ding Chengying.

Therefore, the parents have to pass the test.

On the second day after the college entrance examination, they returned to school to get the materials and attended the graduation ceremony.

The atmosphere of the school is different from before. If the school used to be like a tomb and every one of them was like a zombie, then now it is a vigorous, healthy and energetic young man.

Because they wanted to take graduation photos, everyone put on school uniforms and tied simple hair to show their youthful appearance.

Ai Xiaoyu and Jing Nianxun were taller among the girls, and stood side by side in the third row, showing their heads.

"Three, two, one..."

At the moment of freezing, they made a gesture of love, which stood out among a group of people.

Graduation means parting, and it is always a little sad. Lao Zhang, who is always stern and unsmiling, can clearly see his dismay at this meeting, and has said a lot to everyone. Some of the best friends on weekdays are about to go their separate ways, and everyone waved goodbye.

Ai Xiaoyu now began to rejoice in the days when she worked hard before the college entrance examination. She felt that she did well in the college entrance examination. She should be able to go to City A and still be able to be with Jing Nianxun.

There is still some time before the scores of the college entrance examination, Ai Xiaoyu originally planned to play a good game, but...

Within a few days, Ai Guohua called her forward and stared at her seriously.

"..."

Ai Xiaoyu knew that it was probably she and Jing Nianxun who couldn't hide it.

Ding Chengying stood on the side with her breasts folded, and she was a little gloating: "You told me not to tell your dad before the college entrance examination. Now it's after the college entrance examination, you have to be a little bit responsible."

Ai Xiaoyu's heart was horizontal, and he simply waved his hands and knelt down on both knees.

Since ancient times, Dao Kneeling on the ground to kneel to her parents, her body was given by her parents, so it's okay to kneel down.

"Dad, I promise that Jing Nianxun and I are consensual. We will live a good life together, and I will treat her well."

Ai Guohua snorted coldly and rolled his eyes: "It's light."

Ai Xiaoyu didn't recruit anymore. What did she say that she promised that Ai Guohua would not be lukewarm, what should I do?

Ding Chengying persuaded: "Old Ai, the matching rate of Xiaoyu and Xiaoxun's pheromone is 95%. Such a high matching rate is rare now? Anyway, I haven't seen it before. Aunt Wang's son handed it in. The match rate between his girlfriend and him was 70%. In the end, Aunt Wang still agreed."

Ai Guohua asked unexpectedly: "Is it so high?"

The last time Jing Nianxun went to check after differentiation, he only knew the pheromone sequence of Jing Nianxun, and he didn't know that he had matched with Ai Xiaoyu.

Generally speaking, more than 90% are really rare. If they do exist, they must not be missed...

Ai Guohua took a sip of tea, then sighed and said, "When your mother told me, it took me a long time to accept this fact. No one thought you would be together. I remember that you hated Jing Nianxun when you were a kid. Are you here?"

Ai Xiaoyu immediately said: "That was before, because I was ignorant, and now I only like her."

"All right," Ai Guohua rubbed his eyebrows, and continued, "I discussed your business with your mother before, and thought about finding you a well-behaved, virtuous and beautiful Omega, and then I will find a reliable and responsible Omega for you. The alpha of the heart... now you guys have joined together. We were really surprised."

In other words, who knows that the two "daughters" he raised are together, this is the reaction, Ai Xiaoyu is not surprised, can only wait for them to accept it slowly.

"We are not such rigid people. If you really like each other and get together, of course we will not stop you...but there is a requirement."

Ai Xiaoyu heard her eyes light up, as long as they can be together, whatever the requirements are!

She immediately asked: "What's the requirement?"

"You will inherit the company in the future."

-

Ai Guohua had this idea a long time ago and wanted Ai Xiaoyu to be his heir.

Ai Xiaoyu is the only daughter of Ai's family. She is a little princess. She has always been the most beloved since she was a child. She must be the best in everything, so she will never be wronged.

Many companies and groups that Ai Guohua knows cultivate heirs from the family.

He asked this question several times when Ai Xiaoyu was still young, and the answer was "no" every time.

Ai Xiaoyu always pouted, holding a doll in one hand and acting coquettishly: "I don't want a company! It's too tiring to go out early and return late like you, and often travels and can't go home. I won't be able to talk about those things. ."

Ai Guohua was looking at Ai Xiaoyu's results. He only talked about his mathematics results. I guess he didn't even understand the company's finances.

Such a person can only be a vase in the company, how can he be an heir?

Ai Guohua was also helpless and could only give up in the end.

But in the past two years, Ai Xiaoyu has gradually grown up and become more sensible, and her school grades have suddenly improved. He has even won many awards and has been praised by teachers. He has become a very smart and responsible child. . Ai Guohua then came up with the idea of ​​letting Ai Xiaoyu be his heir.

He thought about it for a long time, and was afraid that Ai Xiaoyu would refuse. Now it happens that Ai Xiaoyu is asking him. If he can be the heir, it's okay to marry a Jingnianxun. It happens to be a family and kind...

Ai Guohua is thoughtful and considerate, just look at what Ai Xiaoyu said.

He asked Ai Xiaoyu seriously: "If you are willing to be the heir, I will promise you."

Ai Xiaoyu was taken aback, "Huh? Heir?"

The surprised expression on his face was too obvious, which made Ai Guohua a little disappointed. He should have known that Ai Xiaoyu didn't like to take care of company affairs, and he probably wouldn't agree.

"Heir? The company? Let me manage it? Is it such a good thing?!"

Ai Xiaoyu was a little excited. After all, she suddenly changed and became the president of a Fortune 500 company. Can she not be excited?

Ai Guohua was also stunned, and said strangely: "Are you willing? Didn't you hate these things the most before?"

"Yeah..." Ai Xiaoyu's eyes rolled around and said: "That was before, I didn't understand anything before, and now I think it's pretty good."

Nonsense, who is not willing to have money!

In her previous life, she was a squeeze worker who was squeezed and watched the leaders all day long. Her biggest dream was to be able to climb up one day and see the scenery in a high position.

Moreover, the company was small at that time and there were a lot of troubles. In many cases, she obviously did more of her job, but she didn't get any rewards. For example, once they were working on a project, the main person in charge was a drunkard who drank every day, and almost caused serious problems with the project. In the end, Ai Xiaoyu pointed out that he took other people to do the project hand in hand.

In the end, not only did not have a word of praise, but also was said to be nosy and show off by the person in charge!

Ai Xiaoyu has long wanted to be promoted and raise his salary, so whoever can easily be in the management position is unwilling.

After Ai Guohua heard her consent, he immediately smiled and solved the important task in his heart. He smiled comfortably: "That's good! You can improve yourself in college, and you can come to the company after graduation. I will slowly train you. Jing Nianxun can come if he wants to. Ai's future belongs to your young people!"

Career is bigger than anything for this father. The future of the company is hopeful. He is also lazy about other things. If the juniors want to fall in love, just talk about it. Young people should be vigorous and energetic.

This is when the door of the study was knocked suddenly, Jing Nianxun looked for a circle outside and didn't see anyone. Hearing a sound from the study, he knocked on the door.

"Come in."

Jing Nianxun opened the door gently, and at a glance saw Ai Xiaoyu kneeling on the ground with her back facing her, while Ai Guohua was sitting on the mahogany chair in front, and Ding Chengying was standing next to her, all with a serious look, as if What important thing is being discussed.

"Xiaoxun." Ai Xiaoyu turned his head and winked at her lightly, Jing Nianxun immediately put on his clothes and knelt down.

"Aunt, uncle..."

Ai Xiaoyu tugged at her clothes, and Jing Nianxun immediately changed his mind.

"Dad and Mom, thank you for your agreement. Ai Xiaoyu has always taken care of me... She let me know what love is. I can't do without her, and I will treat her well. We will definitely be the happiest in the world People!"

Chapter 76-76

After Ai Xiaoyu "reluctantly" agreed to be heirs, Ai Guohua readily accepted them, and Ding Chengying didn't say much.

Jing Nianxun has completely integrated into the family from a niece who was left behind and became one of them.

About two weeks before the scores of the college entrance examination, Ai Guohua had little business at the company during this time and decided to take them out for a small trip.

The location was decided on the southernmost island, with the sea breeze blowing, stepping on the sand baked by the sun, and drinking coconut juice. This is the most pleasant life in the midsummer season.

There are special air tickets during the tourist season, and a ticket directly sends them to the island. It was basically above 30 degrees during the day. Ai Xiaoyu was wearing a large printed shirt with the slender and wide leaves of palm trees printed on it. Jing Nianxun wore a thin beach skirt, the hem of the skirt was as long as his ankles, and the gentle streamers drifted with the sea breeze.

After getting off the plane, they went straight to the local seafood square. There was a famous specialty coconut chicken. Ai Xiaoyu didn't know how many times he had been greedy by the pictures, but this time he could finally eat it.

The freshly made pot bottom is filled with fragrance as soon as it is put on the table. The fragrance of coconut milk blows like the sea breeze. The tender and smooth chicken is fat but not greasy, and it tastes great with the dipping sauce.

After drinking a full bowl of hot soup, Ai Xiaoyu felt that he was liberated in body, mind, and soul.

In addition to chicken, there are zongzi with egg yolk and black pork, shrimp paste, taro and plum juice, etc. Although the dishes made by my aunt at home have always been delicious, although Ms. Ding Chengying's cooking skills have also improved, the feeling of eating local delicacies by the beach is still different.

Jing Nianxun has never been to the beach before, and naturally has not eaten these specialties. The soft and waxy chicken melts in the mouth, and the cheeks she eats are bulging.

While she was slowly chewing the chicken, she suddenly heard a click. Ai Xiaoyu, who was sitting opposite, was holding a camera in her hand, and there was a photo facing her.

I took all the pictures of her bulging cheeks!

Jing Nianxun glared at her angrily, got up and grabbed the camera.

Ai Xiaoyu naturally refused to give it, put the camera behind him, and Jing Nianxun stretched out his hand to grab it.

"Don't make trouble, don't make trouble." Ai Guohua reluctantly called to the side, "eat well first, it will soon be cold."

"Oh." Jing Nianxun returned to her position reluctantly, and gave Ai Xiaoyu a blank look. He thought in his heart: Hmph, go to the beach now and see what you do!

Ai Xiaoyu doesn't know how to swim, and now he can only sneer for a while, and then see how she treats herself.

After eating the coconut chicken, they rushed to the hotel. The hotel was introduced by a friend of Ai Guohua. There is a sea view room close to the tourist area. There is also a large coconut forest and green bushes inside the hotel. You can directly reach the beach through a small garden.

That night, the group was tired after a day's journey, so they slept in the hotel first. The small blue and white room is full of the feeling of the sea, and you can directly see the sea when you open the curtains of the floor-to-ceiling windows.

Ai Guohua and Ding Chengying went to bed first, and the remaining two young people who were still excited sat on the small sofa in front of the French windows and did not want to close their eyes.

The deep blue sea is endless. On the other side of the sea, you can see the sparks of the city, and the sky is deep as if there is no end. A crescent moon hangs in the sky, and the falling silver shining slowly illuminates the sea.

Ai Xiaoyu held her breath and watched all this. It was so beautiful that she couldn't sum up the scenery in front of her in poor language.

The window was half open, and the sea breeze passed through the calm waves, bypassed the beach gravel, climbed up the inner wall along the top of the window, and got into the bottom of the sofa and the ends of their hair.

"I really want to live here forever."

Ai Xiaoyu couldn't help sighing. If she could blow the sea breeze every day, and walk along the coastline with her beach shoes in the evening, she wished she could slowly grow old like this.

Well, of course we are going to grow old together...

Jing Nianxun also saw a little fascinated, with a casual smile on his face, and said, "City A is also close to the sea. Although it is not in the south, we can still go to see the sea together."

Ai Xiaoyu nodded.

Yes, there are so many beautiful places like this. It's good that she has to walk through them one by one, without stopping anywhere.

Suddenly Jing Nianxun whispered, "I'll get something."

Fearing to wake up Ai Guohua and Ding Chengying, who were already asleep, she quietly walked into the room on tiptoe and rustled through her bag for a while.

After a long time, she returned to the floor-to-ceiling window with an extra album in her hand.

"This is......"

Jing Nianxun sat down next to her, next to the small sofa cushion, opened the album, and quickly flipped to a page of the album very familiarly.

"This is the one my mother left. You see, she's been here."

On the old paper, blue seas and blue sky, dreamy corridors, travelers walking along the corridors and lovers holding hands are painted. The setting sun by the sea is half suspended in the sky, and it will soon fall down and sink into the sea.

The corner of the drawing paper says:

[Xiao Xun, this place is really picturesque, but it's a pity that you didn't come. This time it is for official business, and I will definitely take you to see the sea next time! 〕

Unfortunately there is no next time.

This time I came to the beach by chance, but it filled up my regrets.

Ai Xiaoyu recognized the location in the picture album at a glance. When she was reading the travel guide, she saw many photos from the same angle. There was a long corridor, which was said to be nearly 20 kilometers long. On both sides are dense coconut groves and green trees, and on one side of the promenade is the beach. The long sand in the bay is thin, which outlines a curved and charming bay arc.

"We can go with this?!"

Ai Xiaoyu thought for a while and said seriously.

Although this promenade is not included in their travel plan, it is also a great attraction, a place for online celebrities to check in, and it is open for free...

"Really?"

Jing Nianxun's eyes lit up instantly, and the little stars reflected in his pupils looked like little stars hanging high in the night sky.

Ai Xiaoyu nodded, thinking of a travel plan in her heart. It is said that there is a big night market next to the promenade, where you can eat, drink and play, and it is very cheap. They can eat and drink wildly in there...

Thoughts drifting away, Ai Xiaoyu's eyelids drooped, and said that she was sleepy, and He Jingnian found her room.

This sea-view room is a quadruple room with a double bed. Ai Guohua only remembered after booking the room. The relationship between Ai Xiaoyu and Jing Nianxun is no longer pure, and sharing the same bed seems inappropriate.

Ai Xiaoyu grinned and said, "What's wrong?" There is no other suitable room, so Ai Guohua gave up.

The cubicle they lived in was pink, and the large round double bed collapsed and seemed to sink into it when touched. The head of the bed is dotted with large pink feathers, among which the star-shaped warm yellow lights are dreamlike, and there are even many pink balloons on the roof, tied to the blue ceiling with a very thin thread, floating gently.

...This is even more matte and tender than Ai Xiaoyu's previous princess room.

The room has been transformed by Ai Xiaoyu and it is not human-like. Ai Guohua probably thinks that they still have to keep a girlish heart, so they chose an extremely matte and tender room.

The scent of lavender and the salty sea breeze blew over. Just as Ai Xiaoyu turned on the super large projection TV in front of the bed, Jing Nianxun held down her remote control hand and said, "Go to bed early, and get up early tomorrow."

Ai Xiaoyu who was thinking about it all night: "..."

"Okay, I'm going to sleep now."

It's no wonder that she was too excited. Although Ai's living conditions are pretty good, for Ai Xiaoyu, who is here for the first time and lives in a five-star hotel, she can't bear to move around. , I want to touch it all over here.

But Jing Nianxun issued the order, so she should go to bed obediently.

The next day, Ai Guohua rented a car and drove them to the village on the island. There were some homestays and stalls set up by locals. Local residents in the village performed performances. Villagers dressed in primitive costumes rang drums and danced ethnic dances to the sound of "dongdongdong".

In the afternoon, I drove to the promenade to watch the sunset. "Why do you want to watch the sunset suddenly? I thought you wanted to go to the aquarium even more." Ai Guohua asked strangely as he drove the car.

"Well...just, on a whim, it's nice to take pictures there." Ai Xiaoyu said a little coquettishly.

After Jing Nianxun took out the picture album yesterday, she thought that she must go to the place in the painting to check in this time, at least as a souvenir.

Jing Nianxun blinked at her, as if to say thank you.

Ai Xiaoyu added another sentence: "Isn't there the biggest night market there...you can definitely buy some fun things. There are also delicious ones. I want to eat coconut chicken again."

Which one is more attractive, sunset or coconut chicken? She couldn't tell, she wanted to go anyway.

When they arrived on the promenade, it was almost evening. The red sun dyed the sea by the sea, and the leaves of the coconut trees swayed gently under the sea breeze, connecting with the setting sun and the sea as a whole.

The setting sun fell on the beach, the golden sand looked gleaming, and it was warm with bare feet on the sand and the temperature left by the sun.

There is a wedding photography base next to the promenade. Ding Chengying was attracted by the attached wedding photos, and he was going to take the beach wedding photos with Ai Guohua.

When Ding Chengying saw the wedding dress with her eyes glowing like a little girl, Ai Guohua naturally agreed to let Ai Xiaoyu and Jing Nianxun play here first.

"Parents, I want to take wedding photos too..."

Ai Xiaoyu pulled La Jingnian to look for clothes, and his eyes motioned to her.

"Oh," Jing Nianxun reacted, "I want to..."

Ding Chengying stared: "Don't even think about it."

Even if they have already admitted the relationship, they are still young! Two 18-year-old girls went to take wedding photos together, which is not appropriate.

Rejected by Ding Chengying, Ai Xiaoyu squatted outside on the beach to draw circles with twigs, and suddenly saw a lot of photographers next to him fiddle with the camera, adjusting the angle to take pictures of the tourists.

These should be photography enthusiasts. They came to Sanya in a team together. They all wore big straw hats to take pictures of landscapes and beaches and people. They wanted to take a few pictures of everything they saw.

"Walk around, we can find a photographer to take pictures by ourselves!"

Chapter 77-77

Jing Nianxun also wanted to take photos and leave a souvenir. When he went back, he could draw with the photos and use it as a place on the check-in album.

They hit it off immediately and walked to the place where the photographers gathered. As they were walking there, a camera turned its angle to point at them, and it flashed brightly with a click.

The photographer with a black backpack and a sun hat stood upright and smiled at them, revealing the dark skin and white teeth formed by prolonged exposure in the sun.

"Beauty, do you want to take some pictures?"

Ai Xiaoyu nodded and pointed to Jing Nianxun: "We are together."

"Well, you can take photos of both singles and doubles, and both girlfriends and couples."

The photographer's brother was very on the road, his eyes squinted and quickly judged the relationship between the two. "Everyone envy you when you are sure to post to Moments."

The photographer has his own props. He took out some small decorations from his swollen backpack, and also took a star and firework stick, a small tent and an umbrella to shoot a very atmospheric blockbuster.

Ai Xiaoyu was a bit shy as an old aunt, so she asked Jing Nianxun to take a single photo first to see the effect.

Jing Nianxun was wearing a white suspender skirt and took a straw hat with a dome from the props rented by the photographer. Then under the guidance of the photographer, he stepped barefoot on the beach by the sea.

At the time of low tide, the shallow tide was playing on the beach, exposing a bunch of small white splashes, thumping the itchy ankles, and it was very cool and comfortable.

The photographer gave her a firework stick, and when it was lit, the fireworks splashed around like shooting stars, and when they burned, the sparks lit up like stars in the night sky.

"Face to the camera sideways, hold fireworks sticks in both hands, be more natural, and look towards the waves..."

The photographer is slowly guiding while adjusting the lens.

"Okay." He took the first picture with satisfaction and showed Ai Xiaoyu the effect.

Ai Xiaoyu felt amazing when he saw real people. The photos in the photos are more like works of art. The girl looking at the sea in the afterglow of the setting sun, waving the firework stick, the stars lit up the lights...

Indescribable beauty.

The photographer brought the transparent umbrella over again, and asked Jing Nianxun to hold the umbrella with his back to him and take a picture of him. Facing the sea, the slender girl looked a little sad between the light and shadow. The sunset gradually fell to the sea level, and the tide was receding...

The photographer brother suddenly said: "Can I send these photos to my personal account? Half of the fee can be waived."

Cost is not a problem, Ai Xiaoyu needs to get Jing Nianxun's permission first. The younger brother showed them his account, which is available on various media platforms and travel software. He is a well-known travel photography enthusiast.

It seemed more secure, so Jing Nianxun agreed.

The style of the single-person photos taken for Ai Xiaoyu next is different. If Jing Nian is looking for a blockbuster with a girlish dreamy atmosphere and a little sadness, then Ai Xiaoyu may be a strange sand sculpture style.

Treading on the water, squatting in the sandpit, spraying water guns, playing with the little yellow duck...just like a three and a half year old kid.

Among them, an inflatable big yellow duck was placed on the water as a shooting prop. The edge of the big yellow duck was a little slippery. Ai Xiaoyu stepped in and almost fell. His head hit the round head of the big yellow duck by coincidence.

"Delete this one!" Ai Xiaoyu was furious.

Jing Nianxun smiled and blocked her, "It's better to keep it, I'll keep it and watch."

"What catches your eyes!"

Someone who had received the ugly photos began to pour water on Jing Nianxun. The two pushed and pulled on the beach, stepping on each other's footprints and running against the sea breeze.

Just like the romantic plot in the movie, the drunken large clouds, the orange sunset, the two hazy figures chasing each other's pace.

The last afterglow sank to the bottom of the sea, and night fell. When Ai Guohua and Ding Chengying came out of the wedding shooting base, the photographer had already finished work, and they were still playing in the water.

"I got all dirty."

Ding Chengying looked at their bare feet and the sea water wet their clothes, and said angrily, but there was still a smile on their faces.

At night, the number of people on the beach gradually decreased. Ai Xiaoyu thought about the seafood and small commodities in the night market, and the group went to the night market.

This is the largest night market in the scenic area, with all kinds of tourist surroundings, local stalls, seafood barbecues, specialty fruits, and small handicrafts.

Ai Xiaoyu went straight to the seafood shop and ordered all the crabs, pippi shrimps, conch and scallops.

The bottom of the pot fermented from the vinasse is used as the soup material to remove the fishy smell of the seafood. The steamed grouper fish is tender and melts in the mouth, and the unique fragrance is preserved by the steaming technique.

Spicy crabs are a bit too spicy, and other people are not used to it, so they were all swallowed by Ai Xiaoyu alone. The shells were fried very crispy, and even the shells and meat would not feel hard.

After eating the seafood, they continued to stroll around the night market. The crowded streets were filled with small stalls. There were various prices, most of which were inflated, and they could bargain up to 30% off.

Everywhere you can hear shouts and loud bargaining sounds of men and women, young and old, wearing tropical island suits, suspenders, long skirts, beach pants, and big straw hats colliding with the little toys in their hands.

Ding Chengying stopped in front of a stall selling pearl jewellery, not knowing the authenticity of these pearls, and was asking the stall owner.

Ai Guohua took a fancy to a fruit stand next to him and said that he would buy more jackfruit to go back.

Ai Xiaoyu and Jing Nianxun wandered around, an old woman wearing ethnic headdress shouted to them: "Hand-woven shell bracelet! Natural jade shells! Couple hand ropes are forever tied together!"

The old woman's booth is a piece of red with local characteristics, a red hand rope bracelet, and a small lantern hung on the roof. There is an old tree next to the shed, and the thick branches of the old tree are covered with red prayer signs and wooden signs.

"Jiang Xiaomin and Jiang Jianyi are married and grow old during the day, and will not be separated for the rest of their lives."

Many couples who have come here have prayed under the ancient tree series, wishing to love each other and be happy.

The old woman watched them stop in front of the ancient tree, and asked, "Little girl, do you want one? My card is very clever, and now I can make a wish when I go back."

I don't know how many people have been deceived by the old woman's words. Many young girls always have a kind of expectation in their hearts no matter whether they can come true. What if it will come true?

Ding Chengying was still picking up a pearl bracelet over there. Ai Xiaoyu had nothing to do, so he provoked a wish card.

Although Jing Nianxun knew in his heart that this was not a panacea, he could cash it out, but he was still a little touched.

The old woman watched them write down their own names, and then wrote each other's name again, her short and thick eyebrows trembled exaggeratedly, and quickly greeted them to look at other small commodities next to her.

"It turns out that you are a pair, let me say it earlier. Look at my red bracelet, hand-woven, and the shells on it are pure natural jade shells. Look, it's pretty. It's definitely suitable for you to buy one."

The old woman picked up two red bracelets and sold them to them: "This is a good pair, and you are guaranteed to hold them together forever. My red bracelet is also good. Last time a young guy bought it back and gave it to her sweetheart, and she told me the next day. Thanks, saying that I agreed to get married..."

The old women never stop boasting, so they have to try them on.

Jing Nianxun grabbed Ai Xiaoyu's clothes, and whispered: "Don't buy this. It's not a good deal. It's twice as cheap if it's out of the scenic spot."

Ai Xiaoyu smiled, "It's okay, look at me."

She immediately changed her face, looked at it with a grin, and muttered to the old woman: "Grandma, it's cheaper. You can buy it outside of a dozen or so, and the cost is almost a few dollars."

The old woman hurriedly frowned and waved her hand: "How can I! I am different from the outside. Look at this shell, how rare it is. This is more than fifty or so. This hand rope is all made by ourselves, and the outside is all machines. Can it be the same if it is produced?"

"Grandma, don't lie to us. To be honest, my uncle grew up here, he knows how much things are worth, so I will buy a picture for fun. Two plus one 50 is the most."

Ai Xiaoyu casually said that there was an unnecessary uncle, which shocked Jing Nianxun.

The old woman swallowed, "70, it can't be lowered. No matter how low it is, you will lose money. There are more people buying here than you two, everyone at the same price! Why are you a girl doll so hard to talk about!"

Although the 100 was pressed to 70, but it was far from the bottom line, Ai Xiaoyu continued to smile and said: "Grandma, you see we just bought the wish card, this time we bought two bracelets, 60 is really much. Would you like to give us another lucky bag, 60 yuan to take away?"

"Oh, I lost it to you, I'm really at a loss!" The old woman was probably annoyed by her. She took a very small lucky bag, which was estimated to be a few dollars, and handed it to Ai Xiaoyu together with two bracelets.

"Hurry up, hurry up, I can't do this business anymore!"

Leaving the stall, Ai Xiaoyu flicked the small lucky bag in her hand and put another bracelet on Jing Nianxun's wrist. In fact, 60 is still expensive, the small stalls in this scenic spot are asking for prices, and there is no guarantee like regular stores. However, Ai Xiaoyu is not too embarrassed to bargain when there are too many people. The old woman speaks so loudly that many people have heard it.

If in a previous life, according to her temperament, she might be able to hold down to 30.

But watching Jing Nianxun has been playing with the red bracelet... It seems that I like it, so it's worth it.

When she saw Ding Chengying, she had an extra pearl bracelet on her hand. When asked about the price of several thousand, Ai Xiaoyu didn't dare to ask if it was true or not. Anyway, Ding Chengying was used to this consumption pattern and she couldn't say anything.

Ai Guohua brought several boxes of jackfruit, Ai Xiaoyu couldn't help but ate a few more, and found skewers in a mini shop on the corner.

When they waited for the treetops in the moon and the sea breeze was surging, after they finished visiting the night market, Ai Xiaoyu felt that after eating for a week during this trip, the palm tree shirts he wore seemed to be a little bit tight.

"Am I getting fat..."

She twisted her waist sadly. If she gets fat, she will definitely go back on a diet for a week!

"No," Jing Nianxun squeezed her face sincerely, with very good sensuality, and said nonsense with his eyes open, "not fat at all, even better."

It is really cute when biting jackfruit while pouting.

"Really?"

Ai Xiaoyu blinked happily, which meant that she could still eat and drink wildly in the next few days. Anyway, I can't get fat temporarily...then wait until you get fat!

Chapter 78-78

In the next few days, the group went to various check-in destinations according to the travel guide, filmed snorkeling beside the island and coconut trees, changed their swimsuits to swim and paddled in a safe area...

Of course, the swimmers don't include Ai Xiaoyu, so who makes her not.

Ding Chengying was surprised at her unwillingness to go swimming: "Did you not particularly like it when you were a kid? You had to go through a swimming competition at school!"

"Uh..." Ai Xiaoyu didn't know how to explain, but Jing Nianxun had revealed the topic, "Aunty and uncle, go, and it would be nice for us to bask in the sun here."

Ding Chengying didn't ask any more, Ai Xiaoyu secretly thought that he must learn to swim quickly, otherwise it would show up sooner or later.

This time the destination is a small island, actually a small beach, surrounded by the sea, the water is clear, and you can even see swimming fish and soft corals on the bottom of the sea.

Putting on a life jacket and rushing to the island in a speedboat, the sea breeze whipped his hair, and arrived at the island in a short while.

There are shallow footprints on the fine white sand, and many tourists have gathered here, ready to swim or snorkel.

Ai Xiaoyu does not know how to swim, but the coach always says that the land duck can also play snorkeling, and he will take it with him the whole time. Ai Xiaoyu was also moved.

Snorkeling needs to wear a snorkel and mask, so you don't have to worry about choking on the water. Wearing a life jacket all the time will not be submerged. You only need to lay yourself flat on the sea, face down, and you can see the colorful fish and various corals in the clear water.

Jing Nianxun took off the mask, and when Ai Xiaoyu was tentatively going into the water, he kept teaching her: "Take a deep breath and then exhale slowly, stroke the water with your hands, yes, try not to use your feet, you can save effort..."

The coach gesticulated to her cheerfully.

Ai Xiaoyu uses an integrated snorkeling mask, which completely separates her face from the water, so that her landruck will no longer be so afraid of the water.

The cold water slides over the body, driving away the boredom in the hot summer and under the sun. Small fishes of various colors flicked past their bodies, looking into the deep sea through their masks, and there were large tracts of corals, light pink, dark blue and transparent, like flowers blooming in the depths of the sea...

Sometimes a cute little jellyfish swims by, stretches out its small tentacles and swings, the translucent umbrella-shaped body pushes the water away.

Jing Nianxun also looked at these cute and magical creatures in amazement. The little jellyfish passed by her. Jing Nianxun was afraid that the jellyfish might be there, but he drew a handful of water to it. The little jellyfish quickly wandered away. .

There are many coaches in the snorkeling area, as well as ambulance personnel on standby. The coach took the underwater camera and taught them to pose and take pictures.

Jing Nianxun crossed the cool water and took Ai Xiaoyu's hand, and the two formed a circle underwater.

Because Ai Xiaoyu is still not used to being underwater and can't pose when blocked by the water, the first few pictures taken by the coach are all strange shapes, such as head tilted and body twisted strangely.

After she finally put on a normal look, the coach gestured for a good shot and retracted the camera.

After landing, Ai Xiaoyu took off the mask and breathed in fresh air. Although it is very comfortable to face the current underwater, it still feels the best to be down-to-earth.

The instructor showed them the photos taken underwater, small fish swimming around, colorful corals, and the clear water holding hands together to form a circular ring. There are noisy tourists on the water, and there is indeed a quiet and mysterious kingdom underwater, as if there are only two of them.

Although they couldn't see their faces clearly while wearing masks, their figures were familiar to each other, and they could tell who it was at a glance. Ai Xiaoyu suddenly felt that snorkeling was quite fun.

Then there are glass boats and banana boats. Together with Ding Chengying, Ai Guohua said that he couldn't stand the stimulation of young people when he was old, so he took pictures of them on the shore.

In the evening, he left the island by speedboat. After eating the coconut chicken, a group of people walked along the beach. Ai Xiaoyu saw two coconut trees hanging on the couch made of wooden rattan, so he lay down quickly two steps and one step at a time.

Jing Nianxun pushed the recliner behind, and the recliner swayed like a swing.

At night, the bay is far away from the city. Layers of waves and insects are mixed, and sea breeze blows on the deck chairs to make people fall asleep.

Ding Chengying is concerned about the duty-free shops here. All the big brands are the lowest prices. She strolled around and brought out the big bags and let the other three free laborers carry them.

In the next few days, I went to the aquarium and water world again, and chose a few water entertainment projects, as well as a grand musical performance.

On the last day, before leaving, they went to a famous local temple.

The temple was surrounded by cigarettes, and the heavy sound of wooden fish passed through the wooden threshold and reached the feet of tourists. Everyone who enters the temple will ask for a lottery. Ai Guohua asks for a career, Ding Chengying asks for a family, Ai Xiaoyu and Jing Nianxun each seek school and love.

Although they only asked for their own sign, according to Ai Xiaoyu, since they have been tied together, whoever asks is the same.

Asking for a lottery is not like some temples do to give a lottery or place a lottery to scare people, the person who canceled the lottery just gave them a poem for them to experience on their own.

After getting the academic resolution, Ai Xiaoyu carefully read the above verse: "There is a plum on the mountain in winter, but the leaves will wither and will not be destroyed. But the spring is rushing, I still return me as the oiran."

Hmm... It should be a good result, right? Although there are some "winter comes" and "leaves fall with dead branches", there is still March in the spring.

The college entrance examination scores will be down in a few days. After asking for the last sign in the temple, they left their blessings and wishes on the smoky mountain, and they set off on their way home.

The day of release is approaching, and the parents of the student group are paying close attention to any news.

There are others in custody of the provincial champion and the city champion. Jing Nianxun did a good job in several mock tests. The first time he was second in the city, he never fell into the top ten. The first place has always been another school-dominant girl. It is said that she ranks first in her school and has never taken the second place.

However, the fluctuation range of liberal arts is relatively large, and there is still a certain element of luck in it, and no one is allowed to win the final champion.

On the day of the ranking, there was still an hour before the results were announced. Many students were already sitting upright, holding their phones, opening the website, and waiting for the moment when the second hand points to twelve.

Time is hard, every minute and every second seems to be suffering...

But these people do not include two people.

With half an hour left, Jing Nianxun was cutting fruits in the kitchen, while Ai Xiaoyu was holding the remote control to change channels boredly.

For them, the result has been fixed anyway, and it's no use worrying.

Ai Guohua, who usually looks calm and serious, is more anxious than anyone at this time, sitting on the sofa long ago, squeezing the small mobile phone tightly in his hand, staring at the small fonts on the web page and looking back and forth.

Ding Chengying also kept patting his legs from the side, not even daring to say anything.

With fifteen minutes left, news suddenly came from the parent group, and the head teacher Lao Zhang forwarded a piece of news: "Congratulations to Jing Nianxun, the city's No. 1 middle school, and Tao Ziyang, the 36th middle school of F city, tied for the first place in the province!"

The scores have even been posted. Both have a score of 665, tied for first in the province, but the scores are different for each course. Jing Nianxun got the highest score in Chinese, while Tao Ziyang from F city, a small and remote city, got a perfect score in mathematics.

The score screenshots and news were posted in the group like this, Lao Zhang posted a series of expressions of [Cheering][Applause], and other students' parents applauded.

Ai Guohua almost couldn't believe it was true when he saw the news. Ding Chengying snatched the phone and stared at the screen for ten seconds, then threw the phone away and shouted to Jing Nianxun who was still in the kitchen: "Xiaoxun! You are first! Tied for first! The province is tied for first!"

Jing Nianxun just put the fruits on the small plate and inserted them one by one with toothpicks. The kitchen door was closed. She didn't hear Ding Chengying's words very clearly. She saw Ding Chengying dancing and opening the door strangely and asked, "Did the score come out? Isn't it more than ten minutes?"

Ai Xiaoyu ran to the door of the kitchen a long time ago. As soon as the door was opened, she put her mobile phone in front of her to let her read the group news: "There is news report! Because you are the number one, those reporters have already known the news!"

"Number one?" Jing Nianxun also froze for a moment. He took his mobile phone and read the news report carefully. When he saw the posted transcript and name, he believed that he belonged to him. The official report will never deceive people, right?

Despite the ups and downs in her heart, she smiled calmly and said modestly: "Fortunately, it's just tied for first place. Mathematics has just passed one hundred and four. It's not too good. Thanks to the Chinese for helping me get points."

Ai Xiaoyu rolled his eyes, "Stop talking, let us scumbags live."

Jing Nian went back to the kitchen and took out the fruit bowl that had just been set up. He used a toothpick to poke a small piece of jackfruit into Ai Xiaoyu's mouth, urging, "All the points will come out in a few minutes. Go and see yours. Bar."

There was already a champion at home, Ai Guohua and Ding Chengying were so happy and crazy, they started to call this relative and that friend, saying that they must entertain guests for a college banquet.

Jing Nianxun reminded them: "Xiaoyu's points have not come out yet."

Ai Guohua waved his hand: "It's okay, she wants to come back and inherit the company no matter what the exam."

...It seems to be too.

After a few minutes, the scoring page was finally refreshed, and I filled in the admission ticket number and name tremblingly, Ai Xiaoyu handed the phone to Jing Nianxun and asked her to look it up.

"With your luck, I dare not watch, you can help me see it."

Jing Nianxun also nervously covered the screen of the phone, looking in between his fingers, moving slowly to reveal the score.

The first number is "6".

Jing Nianxun talked to Ai Xiaoyu, and Ai Xiaoyu happily said, "Fortunately, I got 600 points! At least it doesn't depend on the difference. The slightly worse schools in City A can go to the school."

Jing Nianxun continued to move her finger aside, revealing the second number "3".

More than 630? Ai Xiaoyu breathed a sigh of relief and collapsed on the sofa, "I am satisfied. I should be able to get stuck in the line to A Caida."

The last number is "9".

639, to solve the score of 640, in fact, it is about a lot from the top pick.

However, there are a lot of people in liberal arts. 631 can get admitted to the A Finance University but may not be able to choose the popular economics major, and may face adjustments.

639 suddenly increased by 8 points, and the possibility of adjustment is much smaller.

After checking the scores in a daze, Ding Chengying hugged the two of them separately and answered several calls. Ai Guohua was also very busy.

The house was suddenly bustling with excitement, and it is said that some friends came to celebrate in the afternoon.

Ai Xiaoyu then realized:

Their high school career came to a successful conclusion.

The past is a prologue, but the future can be expected.

Chapter 79 - Ending -

A year later, at the gate of the Academy of Fine Arts in City A.

It was spring when the willow trees on both sides of the sidewalk took out new shoots, and the catkins flew around, causing the passing students to complain.

Jing Nian picked up a piece of catkins that fell on the tip of his hair, threw it into the air, and walked out of the school door in a hurry.

The marble sculptured angel at the door looks into the distance, holding his hands high and pointing in the direction of the sky. From the bottom of the sculpture, there is a trickle of water spraying into the pool water, and the sound of drops of water jumping on the black stone slab is like a musical note.

However, soon a whistle cut through the water, and a pink Lamborghini steadily stopped in front of the sculpture.

The window was slowly lowered, and the woman with curly chestnut hair in the driver's seat took off her sunglasses, put her hand on the side of the car window thinking she was cool, and glared at her.

Jing Nianxun: "..."

The murmurs and surprises of classmates heard nearby. She walked quickly to the car and opened the door of the co-pilot and sat in.

"drive."

After the pink light left the school gate, Jing Nianxun relieved his brows a little, and said in a grotesque manner: "Ai Xiaoyu, didn't you tell me to go by myself? Why did you come to pick me up again."

Ai Xiaoyu said twice: "Soon."

"Dad's company is diagonally away from here. Would you like to drop in with me?"

Naturally, going along the way is not going along the way. Ai Xiaoyu was taken by Ai Guohua to work as an intern at his company during this period. He just came out of the company, thinking that Jing Nianxun was about to end get out of class, so he rushed to him non-stop.

Because Jing Nianxun said that he would go to the studio tonight and have to catch up with school homework, so he might not go home all night.

As soon as Ai Xiaoyu took off her sunglasses, her teary eyes were revealed, and she grievedly said: "Because you won't come home tonight, I'm so lonely at home alone."

Jing Nianxun knew that she wanted to accompany herself, but Ai Xiaoyu was so tired after being called in the company for a day. There will be morning classes in school tomorrow, so she can't stay up late to catch up with her homework.

So she relented: "You go back first, and I will come back as soon as I finish painting."

Ai Xiaoyu naturally didn't want to, knocked on the steering wheel, and went straight to the studio. After stopping the car, Jing Nianxun walked a few steps to the studio and found Ai Xiaoyu also following.

Ai Xiaoyu blinked a little slyly: "I'm going to ask for leave tomorrow morning."

*

The studio is private and hangs under Jing Nianxun's name. After she was admitted to the Academy of Fine Arts in City A, Ai Guohua's company soon set up a branch here, and the gift she gave was a studio.

The studio is divided into several areas, including display area, finished product display area, painting area, storage area, etc. The walls of each room are covered with paintings of various styles, which seem to have different materials and styles, but carefully You can see that the brush strokes are similar. And each picture has a small "search" written in the lower right corner of the picture.

When they went upstairs, they just heard a crisp sound, it seemed that some porcelain bowl or jar was broken on the ground. A girl wearing a big white T-shirt covered with paints of various colors ran out in a panic, still holding a brush in her hand.

"Ahhhh, sorry, Xiaoxun, I didn't mean it!"

Li Shuqing glanced at the traces of the crime on the ground, trying to cover his eyes, but quickly remembered that he still had paint on his hands, so he put it down again.

Jing Nianxun smiled and said, "It's okay, just clean it up, be careful not to touch your hands."

The school studio has limited space, and there are too many people and noisy, so Li Shuqing basically borrows her studio for use. Jing Nianxun was willing to lend this former president and now senior sister, but Li Shuqing seemed to be cleaning things too frequently.

Li Shuqing touched his nose guiltily, and there was a small red dot on the tip of his nose, "Yuan Wen will have his own studio soon, and I will go to her in a while."

Jing Nianxun still said it doesn't matter, please come anytime.

After Li Shuqing packed up his things and left, Jing Nianxun stood up his easel and sat on the small bench, facing the blank drawing paper to support his cheeks.

Ai Xiaoyu circled the easel: "Do you have ideas?"

Jing Nianxun stared at the white drawing paper: "No."

Ai Xiaoyu said: "Then I will go to sleep for a while, you think about it slowly."

There is a small room in the studio with a single bed, which can be used to rest. Sometimes Jing Nianxun slept here directly after painting late at night.

As soon as Ai Xiaoyu opened the door of the room, Jing Nianxun suddenly raised his eyes and said, "Actually, there is still a little idea."

She put down the paintbrush, closed the door of the room that had been opened again, leaned against the door and looked at Ai Xiaoyu carefully, pulling her hanging hair behind her ears, and then said thoughtfully: "follow me."

Jing Nianxun came to a small room in a corner. The room was very clean and there were no clutter. Only the floor was covered with drawing paper, and some paintbrushes and painting tools hung on the wall.

Ai Xiaoyu thought it was funny: "Hey, can this be painted directly on the ground? Can I go in, do I want to take off my shoes?"

The ground is covered with drawing paper, so you can't go in with your shoes. Ai Xiaoyu walked in barefoot, stepping on the wooden floor with a layer of drawing paper and it was cold and comfortable. She squatted down in the corner, took a paintbrush and began to scribble on the paper.

Jing Nianxun closed the door, leaned against the wall to organize his brushes, and put them one by one into the pen holder hanging on the wall.

"I recently had a topic about body art."

"The body art?"

Ai Xiaoyu looked at the white paper that had been coated with paint. She stepped on it with bare feet and accidentally stained it with paint. It was a footprint as soon as she walked.

"This..." Ai Xiaoyu was a little at a loss, "I seem to have stained your paper."

"It's okay." Jing Nian smiled, "it's always dirty."

When the pheromone began to diffuse in the small painting room, Ai Xiaoyu looked at the paint that had been spilled on the drawing paper, and finally realized what Jing Nianxun meant by "body art".

The pigment is a foreign language brand, and there is no pungent fragrance, but a light floral fragrance, which smells very good.

When the scent of white tea came over from the touching skin, Ai Xiaoyu felt her glands trembling.

The branches and leaves are as small as vines, and the pure white buds on the branches are like an aphrodisiac potion, and the smell is inviting people to commit crimes.

The studio is very good in terms of soundproofing and enclosedness. No one will notice anything in this small room.

The original white drawing paper on the ground was quickly painted with different colors of paint, or curved and soft lines, or tiny dots like water drops, mixed together, condensing an abstract painting that is full of tension and passion.

But it didn't reach the deepest point, everything went to the end.

When the tips of her teeth were loosened, Ai Xiaoyu licked her lips intently, and leaned against the shoulders of the person under her, and said softly, "Xiaoxun, let's get the certificate."

*

Naturally, Nianxun dared not give this picture of body art to the teacher. Taking advantage of his active thinking and burst of inspiration, he repainted it overnight.

The wind on the terrace at night was gentle, and the moonlight was the best. Jing Nian sought to support the easel, while Ai Xiaoyu sat on the ground next to him, still insisting on the original topic.

"Let's get the certificate."

The paintbrush stopped on the paper, and Jing Nianxun smiled casually, "Why do you suddenly think about this?"

"Hmm..." Ai Xiaoyu told the truth, "Because... I want to mark it completely."

The picture was still for a few seconds, and Jing Nianxun paused for a while before saying: "I thought you were going to say something like being responsible for the rest of your life."

The result is just for complete marking.

Ai Xiaoyu was anxious, "No! So I got the certificate first, and then can be fully marked."

After going to university, they did not have a dormitory and rented a house outside. They have been living together for almost a year. Many other alphas and Omega couldn't help being marked completely after they cohabited, but Ai Xiaoyu endured it for a whole year.

......I really can't help it.

But if Omega is unwilling, he has to endure it. After all, it can't disappear like a temporary mark. After the two are completely marked, it is equivalent to a fixed lover relationship for a lifetime. Although it can be washed off if it is completely marked, it will be very harmful to Omega.

So Ai Xiaoyu wanted to get the certificate first, confirm the relationship, count it as a guarantee, and then do other things.

After talking, Ai Xiaoyu regretted a little bit, feeling a little too impatient, Jing Nianxun might not be willing yet.

She shrank to the ground aggrievedly, her eyelids drooping, thinking of a listless puppy hook.

Jing Nianxun left the drawing board, walked to her and squatted down, and said softly, "Of course I would."

"Huh?" Ai Xiaoyu blinked.

"I said I was willing. We had promised a lifetime, no matter whether it was getting a certificate, getting married, or completely marking it, none of them would be missing."

Jing Nianxun gently covered her lips, her long eyelashes tickling on her face.

The eyes are reflected in moonlight, reflecting a strange outline, and the soft light is warm and holy.

Space is still at this moment, but time is flowing. The dilapidated clocks and glass shards from the previous life passed through the black hole and opened the yellowed pages in a blink of an eye, and then flowed into the delicate and beautiful words. The outline of the text gradually became clear, the image in front of it became colorful, and the black and white world became colorful, and she finally saw it.

She saw it, and saw that everything was extremely real.

Moonlight, drawing board and kiss are all real and eternal.

Forever.

--end--

Chapter 80

Many alpha and omega couples in the university will move out, but Ai Xiaoyu and Jing Nianxun have been living together for a year.

The rented house is not big, but it is very cozy. Jing Nian is looking for art and knows a lot about design, so he simply renovated the house.

Ai Guohua offered to buy a house for them, but Ai Xiaoyu still thought about making money on his own.

After living together for a year, in the early sophomore year, they had just turned 20 and had chosen a good day early, and went to the Civil Affairs Bureau together to get a marriage certificate.

Because they wanted to take photos, they both wore white shirts. They were simple and simple but looked very energetic. They framed together on the red notebook, and they matched their faces.

After getting the marriage certificate, Ai Xiaoyu can't wait to let people all over the world see-they are married!

After Jing Nianxun agreed, she took a picture of her marriage certificate and sent it to a few close friends, and then remembered to call her parents.

Ai Guohua and Ding Chengying didn't know about the matter they received the certificate.

It is expected that they will not say anything, at most, don't delay studying. What is the relationship between marriage and study? Jing Nianxun urged her to write mock exams every day, and asked her to take all the miscellaneous certificates.

Ding Chengying answered the call, and Ai Xiaoyu said straightforwardly: "Xiaoxun and I have got a marriage certificate."

There was a crackling sound from Ding Chengying, and he probably smashed something again. Then she screamed in surprise and asked: "Really? You got married so early?"

It was a bit early, but for them who have lived together for several years and formally established a relationship for two years, it can be considered a more appropriate time.

Most alphas and Omegas will quickly determine their marriage relationship when they are together, alphas are mostly impatient, and Omegas are afraid that the other party will not be responsible after they are completely marked.

So there are not a few college marriages in this world.

Ding Chengying asked again: "You mentioned it first, didn't you? It's good, so it makes people feel relieved. Omega is afraid that the other party has been completely marked and ran away. The previous sister of mine is the same. I repeated the mark several times, or married. Be assured."

Ai Xiaoyu: "...Mom, we don't have one yet."

Ding Chengying didn't believe it. After all, under their noses, the two of them were serious every day. How could Ai Xiaoyu endure it until now?

She suddenly thought of a possibility and said solemnly: "Xiaoyu, tell your mother if you have any hidden illnesses."

Ai Xiaoyu: "..."

Shouldn't she be praised as a good alpha?

Ai Xiaoyu and Ding Chengying clarified the fact that they are only more innocent and serious, and they are more traditional, and will not have casual relationships. Ding Chengying was dubious, and asked: "Then you have obtained the certificate, when do you plan to have the wedding? Is it in city A or should you come back?"

wedding?

This reminded Ai Xiaoyu that marriage is not just a matter of getting a certificate. There are still many trivial things to do. There is no one in Jing Nianxun's family, but Ai Xiaoyu still has all kinds of relatives and friends from his parents and elders.

Jing Nianxun has lived in Ai's house for so long, and he is considered to be a family. There is no need to separate the AO and AO parties. They just count as a family.

After hanging up, Ai Xiaoyu and Jing Nianxun talked about the wedding.

Jing Nianxun was not in a hurry. He felt that the wedding was just a formality, and it could be held until graduation, or even not held.

Ai Xiaoyu naturally would not agree that such an important thing as a wedding can be scribbled! She must plan a wedding well and make Jing Nianxun the happiest Omega in the world.

The time was set for the sophomore winter vacation. The invitations tied with white bouquets were sent to relatives and friends, and they were accompanied by simple strokes drawn by Jing Nianxun.

The simple strokes show a red fish and a blank white rabbit cuddling each other.

Because most of Ai's people are in their hometown, they still go back to hold it, planning to go abroad for their honeymoon after the wedding, and spend the world of the two.

On the day of the wedding, guests were seated at the round table. Some of them were Ding's family, some came for Ding Chengying, and some came for Ding Wanluo, who had passed away. Although Ding Wanluo lost contact with the rest of the Ding family after eloped, many people still remember this bold and perverse woman full of artistic and romantic atmosphere.

They came to see the only "daughter" of Ding Wanluo. In the past few years, many of Ding Wanluo's friends, teachers and students have come to visit Jing Nianxun, and Jing Nianxun calmly told them that he was not his own. Those people expressed some regrets, but since Ding Wanluo was raised, she is equivalent to her biological daughter.

Some friends also came, high school classmates Ning Xi and Bai Mingzhou, Li Shuqing and Yuan Wen from the club, and even Cheng Wang and Lao Zhang. There are even more college classmates. Even if Ai Xiaoyu goes to the company as an intern every day, even if Jing Nianxun stays in the studio all day long, they are well-known in the school, and there are many suitors.

When the suitor hears that the person he likes already has a girlfriend and is about to get married, he can only send sincere blessings.

Large tracts of lilies bloomed, forming a pure white and holy ocean. A soft long plush red carpet was laid out in a straight line from among the flowers. The fragrance of flowers came in the wind, and the two women, wearing white wedding dresses, walked through the sea of ​​flowers holding hands to the oval flower arch.

The fishtail-shaped skirt brushed across the sea of ​​flowers, and the long chain link flowers trailed like white clouds stepped on by an angel. They gave each other their hands and made a lifelong vow.

"Exchange rings."

The small water droplets on the silver ring can be perfectly embedded with each other to form a complete pair. Ai Xiaoyu gently took the opponent's hand, pushed the ring up, and fixed the frame on the ring finger.

It is said that the nameless symbolizes romance and creativity, and there is a blood line on the ring finger that leads to the heart.

At the moment Jing Nianxun put on her finger, Ai Xiaoyu did feel her heart trembling, as if a red line was connected from her heart all the way through the ring.

Lily petals danced all over the sky, and landed on the lace edge of the translucent pearl gauze and shawl.

The sun shines through the flowers, reflecting the light in the eyes.

*

After the wedding, they chose a classical and romantic city in Western Europe and spent their honeymoon in the magnificent tall buildings, world-famous palaces for sculpture and painting, and the flock of pigeons flying in the central square.

There is another reason for choosing here: Jing Nianxun's mother, Ding Wanluo, had studied here for a long time.

There are many pages in the album describing the exquisite art palace here, as well as the love produced in the paradise of art and romance.

The night is getting dark, and in an old castle transformed into a hotel, the soft carpets and beds in the bedroom are sprinkled with roses.

A small box of contraceptive pills was placed on the exquisite and classical wooden table.

The hotel provides contraceptives. When alpha and Omega are fully marked, there is a high probability that Omega will become pregnant, so the contraceptives are usually prepared in advance.

This contraceptive pill was taken apart, Ai Xiaoyu stared at it complicatedly for a while, and then asked the person who just came out of the bathroom.

"Xiaoxun, have you really thought about it? Once it's completely marked, it's hard to wash it off."

Jing Nianxun was half wrapped in a bathrobe, leaning lazily on the wall, and the mist that had not yet dispersed was wrapped around her, revealing a curve.

"I have taken birth control pills, what do you think?"

Ai Xiaoyu rolled her throat, her eyes a little unable to look away, but she didn't dare to move rashly, her fingers tightly grasped the bed sheet to form a wrinkle.

Jing Nianxun came over here, leaned over and leaned against her bed, looked at her condescendingly, her eyes flickering, and then gently pulled up the hanging hair around her ears.

The scent of white tea came out, the buds opened slightly, and the spreading branches caught the soul.

The voice charmed people's hearts: "There are seven full days, you have to work hard."

A complete and complete marking process takes seven days, repeating the same thing for seven days, so it's self-explanatory. The mark left by alpha on Omega is added layer by layer, and then a complete mark is formed, which is difficult to wash off.

In this process, if you do not use contraceptives, you will get pregnant with a high probability.

"I..." Ai Xiaoyu smelled the familiar fragrance, closed her eyes and panted for a while, then opened it with determination, reflexively hugging Jing Nianxun under her.

The rose petals were pressed into folds, Jing Nianxun's hands were imprisoned, his eyes looked at each other's eyes with a vague look, his eyelashes fluttered, revealing a little confusion.

When fully marked, many Omegas do not take the initiative. In addition to the physical instinct, the consciousness will also consciously surrender to the long-term suppression of alpha.

The marking process was accompanied by a bit of pain, and many Omegas would even endure to the limit and squeeze a few tears.

Ai Xiaoyu didn't want to see her crying, and kept touching and kissing her, trying to make her relax.

"I didn't want to cry..." Jing Nianxun squeezed out a word from the piecemeal gasp, and smiled crookedly at the corner of his mouth, "Don't always comfort me."

"Doesn't it hurt?" Ai Xiaoyu twisted her eyebrows slightly. If Jing Nianxun hurts, she would like to cry.

"It really doesn't hurt." Jing Nianxun couldn't laugh or cry. "You... have good skills."

The praised Ai Xiaoyu squinted his eyes happily like getting sugar, and simply continued to kiss. The room was full of gasping and ambiguous water stains.

Temporary marking can be solved only by biting the glands and injecting pheromone into the Omega glands; but the complete marking takes longer and a more complete ritual. The first thing is the orgasm of both parties...

A unique pheromone is produced during orgasm, which is the pheromone that can make Omega pregnant.

This night, the two parties had enough understanding of each other's bodies, from the outline shape to the internal structure, when the water melted, they seemed to be connected together.

When they opened their eyes the next day, both of them were sore in their waists and legs. It was okay for Jing Nianxun to lie down all the time, but Ai Xiaoyu, who took the initiative, felt a bit of pheromone killed.

More pheromone is required for full labeling than temporary labeling, and it takes about seven days to squeeze a thin alpha out.

But this is only the first day...

Jing Nianxun just woke up, looked at her with mist in his eyes, and put his arms around her shoulders subconsciously. There were still tears on the corners of his eyes. Although no matter how comforting he was last night, Jing Nianxun couldn't help crying a few times. After all, the process of complete marking was a test for Omega. He had to give himself completely. Give alpha.

Ai Xiaoyu gently wiped the tears from the corners of her eyes and kissed her to wake her up.

"How was last night?"

Jing Nianxun nodded slightly.

"Then continue tonight."

Not only tonight, they also have many, many nights...In short, Jing Nianxun is completely hers.

Chapter 81

When Jing Nianxun graduated at the age of 22, he held his own solo exhibition and became one of the youngest outstanding artists in the history of the Academy of Fine Arts.

The other two are her parents-Jing Shihui and Ding Wanluo.

The exhibition not only included Jing Nianxun's personal works, but also specifically listed an area where the works of her parents in the attic of the Academy of Fine Arts were displayed. In the name of her adopted daughter, she let these treasures see the light of day again and have a new look.

The exhibition not only brought some students from the Academy of Fine Arts and famous artists, but also some entrepreneurs who were interested in art.

"Have you heard that Ai's family will be the host this time."

Under a painting, two staff members started a sneaky chat while entertaining guests.

"Ai family? Isn't the Ai family engaged in financial securities? Why are you interested in these prosperous things?" Another staff member was surprised.

The Ai family has become more and more popular over the years, and its new successor, the Ai family's eldest lady, has been so sophisticated and mature that it has upended the entire city of A, even the laymen who are soy sauce-savvy. Heard.

However, every time they hear the word Aijia, they will give them the impression that they are not close to others. How can they suddenly step into the art world?

The staff member blinked, lowered his head mysteriously, and whispered: "I heard about something, and I told you secretly, you must not talk nonsense—the heir of Ai's family, the eldest lady, and Teacher Jing has a leg."

The person who heard this could not help being taken aback, screaming again and again, and quickly covering his mouth.

"She is coming!"

The Miss Ai Jia, Ai Xiaoyu in their mouths, is now stepping on a 7-centimeter diamond-encrusted black high heel, a noble and elegant black evening dress, and his eyes rest on the paintings on the walls. It is often said that Miss Ai's aura is arrogant and cold, and her eyes are like a sharp blade piercing her opponent.

But this time she was always smiling, as if the paintings on the wall were not cold pigments and inks, but her true love.

After Ai Xiaoyu watched all the paintings completely, he steadily passed the eyes of the crowd looking up, and walked straight to the hall deep in the exhibition.

Many people are already bustling in the hall, and famous people from all walks of life gather together, waiting for the upcoming auction.

Although Jing Nianxun is well-known, she is young and lacks qualifications after all, so naturally it is impossible for her to own the paintings for auction. Some other famous graduates and alumni of the Academy of Fine Arts commissioned this auction to put their works. The reputation of this nation's largest art university has attracted many famous artists in the art world and turned Jing Nianxun's solo exhibition into A friendly tea party.

Ai Xiaoyu sat down in the box. In front of the box, there was her number plate and the name of the Ai Group, representing the entire Ai family.

The previous auction went smoothly. Ai Xiaoyu had been drinking tea calmly, watching a box on the top floor of the auction.

There were faintly visible figures shaking, she knew that Jing Nianxun was inside.

The final finale was an oil painting by Ding Wanluo, Jing Nianxun's adoptive mother.

Over the years, the paintings and sculptures of Ding Wanluo and Jing Shihui have gradually been discovered by the art world. Many people are heartbroken to know that they missed a pair of talents, but the two have both left. So these leftover paintings have become treasures, and they will surely cause a huge sensation at the end of the auction.

"Three hundred thousand!"

First, a young voice called out, Ai Xiaoyu looked in the direction of the voice and frowned slightly. The man's surname is Liu, and he is one of Jing Nianxun's competitors in the Academy of Fine Arts. If Jing Nianxun has always been the first in grade, then he is the second in grade. He has always hated Jing Nianxun's great success at a young age. Endless.

In addition to being jealous, not seeking improvement, and showing love, this man seems to have no characteristics. The only characteristic is that he has a good family background.

He wanted to take a picture of Jing Nianxun's mother this time, and he was definitely humiliating Jing Nianxun.

Ai Xiaoyu gave the price: "Three hundred and fifty thousand."

There were also several voices increasing the price. The man seemed to be anxious and immediately quoted: "Four hundred and fifty thousand."

"Four hundred and fifty thousand!"

There was a lot of noise off the court, and there were some young artists, which was not a small number for them.

"Forty-five thousand, the first time!"

"the second time!"

Before the host "the third time" said it, Ai Xiaoyu gave a new price: "500,000."

This sudden increase of 50,000 yuan, everyone looked to this side, it seems that it was Aijia, and the rumors passed down in private seemed to have been confirmed to some extent.

The prodigal son of the Liu family gritted his teeth and did not want to lose to Ai Xiaoyu here. Without hearing his assistant's dissuasion, he added another price: "Five hundred and ten thousand!"

The price of half a million is enough for him to go home and suffer the old man's stick. He dare not add more, so he can only add 10,000 first. He was sure that Ai Xiaoyu would continue to increase the price. After all, there was only an extra 10,000 price, so he must be unwilling to give up...

Ai Xiaoyu was not unwilling. She sneered, clasped her fists and mocked: "Congratulations, Mr. Liu."

The prodigal son was stunned, only then did he realize that he was being tricked!

Ai Xiaoyu increased the price again and again, just to make the price too high, so that he could spend a full two hundred and ten thousand more!

Just to buy a painting that he is not interested in at all!

It's a pity that he had no time to repent with the final word.

At night, Ai Xiaoyu was lying on the bed, and couldn't stop laughing when he thought of the scene of the bastard being beaten by the Liu family.

Jing Nianxun was beating her back and squeezing her shoulders, and the strength in her hands became a little heavier. He muttered: "You are really...you will cheat others. This painting is obviously nothing in the treasury. I have a lot more. ."

Ai Xiaoyu: "Hahaha. Aren't you very happy too."

Although Jing Nianxun felt that this was not good, he said that he was not happy. The Liu family inevitably gave her a stumbling block, and Ai Xiaoyu came out to save the scene every time...

Her girlfriend is really good.

He is the best person in the world.

Jing Nianxun used his hand unconsciously and pinched a shallow red mark on his shoulder. Ai Xiaoyu whispered and turned over, and said coquettishly: "I'm so good, is there any reward? "

Jing Nianxun blushed and said, "It wasn't just yesterday..."

"What do I want? I want to eat the cola chicken wings you made."

Ai Xiaoyu smiled and begged: "I want to eat, want to eat, want to eat..."

Jing Nianxun said helplessly: "Okay."

The sizzling sound of the cooking pot quickly sounded in the kitchen, and the washed and dried chicken wings churned in the oil pan, turning golden and soft, and the fragrance of the chicken was pungent.

Jing Nianxun's culinary skills have improved very quickly. Although Ai Xiaoyu can do a lot, she doesn't bother to do it most of the time, so the kitchen has gradually become Jing Nianxun's territory, and Ai Xiaoyu is in charge of washing and ordering dishes. She wears an apron and does some chores.

The kitchen is not big, it will be squeezed together from time to time, but such a small space is more cozy.

After they finished, they talked about the future over and over again while eating the food they cooked by themselves.

Ai Xiaoyu suddenly thought of something and went to find a map in the cabinet in the room.

A tick is drawn with a red pen on the map to indicate places that have already been visited, and a circle is the destination of the planned trip. These locations are the locations left by Ding Wanluo and Jing Shihui in the album. Each beautiful scene has a corresponding painting. Now they visit one by one and repaint their exclusive memories.

"The company will have an annual vacation next month, where would you like to go?"

"Um... I think about it..."

Jing Nianxun drew a few more cities and looked forward to the map with boundless yearning.

The future plan is full of happiness and sweetness. Although Ai Xiaoyu has a lot of company affairs, she can still spare one or two months a year to give herself a long vacation. Jing Nianxun is even more leisurely. Travel is for her. It is an experience of learning and understanding.

They can feed the pigeons in the square outside the church with the spire of the exotic, and watch large tracts of tulips bloom; they rush on the endless green grassland and ride a small pony together; climb the mountain in the biting cold wind and snow, doing chasing romance A pilgrim of love and love; through the deserted Gobi, witnessing the miracle of life...

They still have a long time, a very distant future, which belongs to each other alone.

Chapter 82

079 is not called 079 from birth, it is said that it has its own name.

What's the name? It doesn't know either.

From the moment it has a memory, it is a small employee in the main system space, who diligently moves things, organizes files, and does business every day, and enters the host's information word by word into the brain, and brings it back from time to time. Several hosts wear the book and go to the world in the book.

Like every ordinary system, it will not grow up or age, it has no memory of the past, or even emotions. In the world in a certain book, it learned a term "robot".

The cold robot has no emotions, just like it.

079 has brought many hosts, and watched those hosts go from being afraid of panic, to slowly accepting, and completing the mission plot. In the end, they still did not escape their fate and disappeared into the world in the book.

Some of them dressed as villains, in order to avoid ooc trying to expand their influence, they wanted to make the protagonist die sooner, but they did not resist the protagonist's halo; Changes occurred and accepted the fate of cannon fodder; some dressed as protagonists, but died of the plot itself because they failed to complete their due tasks...

Few people can escape. Those who escaped are lucky ones. In the end, they broke their legs and feet. They used the full value of entropy to retrieve a life and live in the world of the book.

If you want to go back to the original world, no one can go back.

These systems have long known that there are no gifts of destiny or the chosen children. These selected hosts are not lucky but unlucky. For them, the full entropy value of 10000 is a distant morning star. They can only Wangmei quenches his thirst, accumulates a little entropy and gives it to the main system as fuel, and the host eventually becomes a waste product.

When 079 came into contact with Ai Xiaoyu, he didn't even sigh.

Dididi——

"I am the system number 079. I have successfully connected and will provide navigation services for you."

It uses the same mechanical sound as all systems to explain the world rules and mission goals for Ai Xiaoyu.

"Hello host, in order to promote the development of the plot and help you better adapt to the world, our superior has issued a task that requires you to complete it, otherwise the entropy will be -10000."

It arranged tasks without emotion, ignoring Ai Xiaoyu's panic.

"Host, Happy New Year."

It will also learn to be like ordinary human beings at an appropriate time and give blessings to the host.

079 originally thought that Ai Xiaoyu would be like most of the hosts it brought, even if he was hopeful and dedicated to the task at the beginning, he would not escape the clutches of the plot in the end...

But gradually, something seemed to have changed.

The heroine of the book, Jing Nianxun, will keep exploring the host Ai Xiaoyu with a strange and suspicious look.

Ai Xiaoyu still secretly protects Jing Nianxun under the restriction of ooc; after contact with ooc, he has no scruples and is better than anyone else.

Jing Nianxun looked at her eyes, slowly turning from surprise and doubt, becoming complicated, and finally becoming eager and hot...

"I like you, Ai Xiaoyu."

On the rooftop, the male lead of the original book was missing, and the female lead confessed to the original wicked female partner.

One night of spring demeanor, they left their mark on each other, which also meant that the plot fell apart from then on.

079 only then realized that Ai Xiaoyu's existence is the biggest variable.

The plot is confusing and confusing, and according to this progress, Ai Xiaoyu may someday really be able to make the entropy full.

079 thought about whether to report to the main system space, but stopped sending the letter. It is a bit curious, what will happen if it is allowed to develop?

The system 079, which has always been a robot, became interested in a human for the first time.

079 Seeing Ai Xiaoyu feeling sad because of fear of parting, seeing Jing Nianxun's nowhere to hide her passionate secret love can't speak out, seeing their intertwined eyes, clinging to each other and reluctant to leave.

It was surprised by these human feelings, and there was an indescribable feeling of envy... it couldn't feel these, it was just a cold robot.

According to the main space convention, at the beginning of the new year, the hosts have a chance to return to the original world. Ai Xiaoyu's soul body opened his eyes on the dilapidated bed, and 079 opened his eyes too, only to find that he was in a strange place.

As a system, it has escaped from the host's body.

what happens?

079 stretched out his hands, those hands are immature and tender, the soft and delicate skin seems to be torn in one stroke, and the feet in the red shoes are even more exquisite and lovely.

It was on a human little girl.

Facing the window outside the merchandise store, 079 was lost in confusion.

Every time I go back thereafter, 079 finds himself in the body of a little girl, and this little girl has never grown up, always a red dress and red leather shoes. It realized that there must be such a little girl in the past memory of its disappearance.

079 is too late to explore his own identity, and huge danger is about to occur on the host's side. The plot is seriously deviated, and the main space is about to discover the facts that it has concealed.

Because of false claims, 079 is facing a prison in the main space. When it enters, its only wish is that so much entropy that it adds to the host can come in handy.

The time progress of the main space and the world are different. 079 has been in the prison for three months, and has almost forgotten why he came in.

Suddenly the iron cable broke and the prison door opened wide. The red ribbon connecting the main space and the world was about to break, and even the main space was crumbling.

In a major earthquake, 079 escaped from birth, took back his sealed memory ball, and returned to the world in the book along the broken ribbon.

Because the supporting point of the world-the heroine suffered a car accident, her life was dying, and the connection between the world and the main space was abruptly broken, and they were free.

The full value of entropy made everything happen again, and the world was restored to its original state, but the main space outside the world still couldn't be connected.

079, who escaped from the main space, did not have his own body in this world, and simply jumped into the body of the gray rabbit doll with his short legs.

It restored the memory, but the five-year-old girl in the memory did not make it feel nostalgic.

It's better to be a gray rabbit doll to be happy--

At least following Ai Xiaoyu, with countless snacks and game consoles, he can eat, drink and play without hesitation.

At the wedding scene of Ai Xiaoyu and Jing Nianxun, it was shrunk behind the curtain in the corner, holding the camera in a place where no one could see, and making a few clicks at the couple.

Then he went to the back kitchen to steal the cake, no one found it yet, but the waiter was puzzled by the missing piece of cake.

It is a free and happy rabbit (doll)!

It is a noble rabbit spirit!

He was hugged by Jing Nianxun, with a snack bag in his hand, watching TV all day. This makes it feel extremely leisure and happiness.

By the way, I stole a few bites of pine nuts peeled by Ai Xiaoyu.

The host this time, it followed right.

079 secretly thought, since it has such a good host, it can secretly use its abilities as a former system. It has a short hand on the edge, and secretly writes down the wish that will be realized on the paper:

I wish the lovely hosts Ai Xiaoyu and Jing Nian find peace and joy, success and peace of mind, and grow old together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 95.8K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
12.1K 232 14
恶毒女配不撩会死[穿书] Author: 里予一号 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3987283 https://www.shubaow.net/52_52964/ Upon waking up, Jiang Yuan transmigrate...
18.9K 1.6K 20
You are the 𝙡𝙖𝙠𝙚, the 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨, the 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣? Ethereal music's soulful tune Princess of the glacial water Nevermore a lover, daughter In death...